• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official FL Power Rankings (top 10) as of 10/04/07!!!

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
but emilio is a sub god. just look at him lol not its your fault cuz your just like chadd you justr cant stand the fact that people suck on emilio's c0ck lol so you try your best to talk him down lol.i never said i was god and i only say emilio is good cuz i train him lol so get your facts str8 ***** when i lose i dont jon like you do I admit dat i get owned and take it like a man not like a b*tch.the only thing i say that makes me look cocky its that im gonna win a tourney cuz im confident so gtfo of here with that garbage.

oh and btw do you still wanna buy my stupid white dog?
Wow, everytime you post its like everyone on smashboards gets stupider.

LOL, you're right, I can't stand people who blindly follow scrubs.

It annoys this shiz outta me.

And yes you think you're a God.

When you and Emilio are together it is like the Falco player and his laggy: the Ganon player.

"I'm good at this game huh, Emilio?"

"Yes you are, your C0ck is huge"

It's those 2 statements reworded the whole tournament, every tournament.

And when the hell do I john?

I never John.

Emilio was saying **** about him beating me the last couple tourneys, so I wrecked him and shut him and you up.

3 Stock NIGGAH.

You're next Chops.

And, uh I do want your dog, but I wanna goto the beesh first and eat some shicken.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Noone ever gives Doodah credit for his skills. I appreciate you Doodah! I think you kick *** and your c0ck is massive!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo hungah is getting nasty. he put colin in losers and WAS SOOOOOOO CLOSE to knocking him out. he let the pressure get to him at the end i guess since it was avery important match to him. colbol is too good. but hungah doesnt win cuz of flukes. he's gotten so good so fast it kinda scares me. and he took queen to game 5 last stock, wtf? this kid is good...peace

-hiroshi

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
Wow, everytime you post its like everyone on smashboards gets stupider.

LOL, you're right, I can't stand people who blindly follow scrubs.

It annoys this shiz outta me.

And yes you think you're a God.

When you and Emilio are together it is like the Falco player and his laggy: the Ganon player.

"I'm good at this game huh, Emilio?"

"Yes you are, your C0ck is huge"

It's those 2 statements reworded the whole tournament, every tournament.

And when the hell do I john?

I never John.

Emilio was saying **** about him beating me the last couple tourneys, so I wrecked him and shut him and you up.

3 Stock NIGGAH.

You're next Chops.

And, uh I do want your dog, but I wanna goto the beesh first and eat some shicken.
lol what about oh i was playing like **** jons and oh i was playing stupid jons its. ok so im a god then why dont try beating me next time scrub. haha you didnt shut me up when you beat emilio lol like I care dat he lost his own grudge match thats his and your problems not mine but go ahead think that you shut me up. I didnt feel stupid llike Emilio did when he lost to you lol thats his problem haha

how much do you wanna buy my stupid white dog for?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
yo hungah is getting nasty. he put colin in losers and WAS SOOOOOOO CLOSE to knocking him out. he let the pressure get to him at the end i guess since it was avery important match to him. colbol is too good. but hungah doesnt win cuz of flukes. he's gotten so good so fast it kinda scares me. and he took queen to game 5 last stock, wtf? this kid is good...peace

-hiroshi

You should throw him a party if he wins this Gigs. I'd come.

Edit: But you'd have to make him pay for everything.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
haha. wait...is Hungry being on the rankings actually a discussion here?

Wow...just...wow

I'm sorry, to all the huge Box supporters out there, but no, he has no place on this list.

Yes, he beat Colin...almost beat him twice...um...good for him? Colin, no offense to him, has like no idea how to play against Jiggs. He's a beast, yes. I will never argue that. Heck, he beats me everytime I play him...but Jiggly is a weird match for Fox and he has no real Jiggly to practice against since Diego all but quit, so yeah, it really shouldn't surprise anybody for Hungry to do well against him...Colin tried to approach that match the standard Fox way, which doesn't really work...and he still won.

You can call me up about the power rankings when Hungry places 3rd in a real tournament...not a CFL only tourney.

Hungry, I was one of your early supporters...I think you have potential...but you're not top ten yet...actually not all that close even. This cockiness of yours is getting a bit old.

And also, Pete is still my hero...and Rock too.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I don't think that it matters whether or not Hungry should have been close to top 10 or not, because I doubt they will make a new list before Brawl comes out.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
we are not supporting hungah being on the top 10 list fenrir. i am merely stating that hungah doesnt win cuz of flukes. this kid got really good. beating colin even once. bringing queen to last game? i can beat colin ever, not even close. and i have no chance in hell of ever rbing queen to last game, and ive been playing smash competitively since '05. throw this kid a bone guys...peace

-Ggah

vericz

Smash Champion
we are not supporting hungah being on the top 10 list fenrir. i am merely stating that hungah doesnt win cuz of flukes. this kid got really good. beating colin even once. bringing queen to last game? i can beat colin ever, not even close. and i have no chance in hell of ever rbing queen to last game, and ive been playing smash competitively since '05. throw this kid a bone guys...peace

-Ggah
Exactly, hungry got better, stop hating

Raistlin

Smash Lord
The problem isn't so much that he sucks (because obviously he doesn't, he's actually pretty good), it's that people, including him, talk him up to be better than he is. So it's annoying.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Hungrybox brings on the hate himself. He says a lot of ******** arrogant **** and he also has little girl tempur tantrums when he loses.

Imagine if he were as humble and nice of a kid as and Angry Lobster. People would love him and think hes amazing.

People dislike him because of how he acts, not because of his smash skills.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Hungrybox brings on the hate himself. He says a lot of ******** arrogant **** and he also has little girl tempur tantrums when he loses.

Imagine if he were as humble and nice of a kid as and Angry Lobster. People would love him and think hes amazing.

People dislike him because of how he acts, not because of his smash skills.
this is actually a really good statement, and pretty true. a well thought out post.

also, hungah for best jiggs in Fl. seriously...peace

-hiroshi

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
doodah is alot better than people give him credit for.

linguini is probably still better overall unless i missed something @_@

lambchops is good.

it does get annoying sometimes when lambchops gets an infinite loop of "just how big is my c0ck?" going with anyone. But thats that deal with it. (unless its with shin chaos, because he is awesome)

hungrybox is garbage. he got annihilated at the one tournament that mattered with good people going. besides, getting beat my turnip-->fair spam is not becoming of a good player. Almost beating players=/=good, thats chaddd logic <_<;

I actually am getting worse by being in georiga. I tried to deny but I think its becoming true.

i still own. I got 4th at the oen florida tournament i went to. olololololololol.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'm not hating on Hungry...I'm not supporting him either.

I think he's a good Jiggs player...ok.

I am just laughing about how big a deal you're making about him beating Colin...yeah, colin isn't dumb...I know this. But Jiggly is an odd matchup that Colin doesn't know that well, and he kept falling into the same stuff without punishing Hungry's obvious predictability. it's not that hard to beat Hungry...I watched those matches pretty intently...

I'll explain away the Peach matches as Peach vs. Jiggly is pretty gay...and boring.

Q hates vs. Jiggs and resorts to camping most of the time..

Yeah, Character johns are ********...I know this. But getting all riled up over splitting matches with Colin and almost beating Q is equally ********...give it a frickin break people...he's not...that...good.

Hungrybox. $10 MM? Fox vs Jiggs?

And for the record, Raistlin is the best Jiggly in FL that I've played....hands completely down. kthnxbai

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Ted's is definitely good, as well...it's hard for me to compare Jiggly players, but yeah, that's my opinion.

Are there any current SFL jiggs players anymore?

Zoro

Smash Champion
I can character john all day
I hate jigglypuff

Raistlin>Hbox? maybe true but i wouldnt watch that for anything

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Sorry for the recent cockiness and tantrums guys....

especially at last gigs and inet....
i didn't even notice myself
i getz too competitive

so
my bad.

Once again, i know that no new list will probably made, even if i do start winning a tourney here or there theres a tiny tiny chance that'll ill even make the honorable mentions

but thanks for the 1/2 support i suppose

lol

sorry for my 'tude

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
The way you get top 10 is by placing consistently top 10 with tournaments from everyone around Florida. Even if HungryBox won the Gigs, sure that'd be good. But who else was there besides CFL? I mean yeah, Queen is good, but lately when a tournament that actually matters comes up he isn't doing too great. I mean 7th at the last gigs everyone was at is good. But what about LTEC2? What happened there? Did you get like.. 9th or something?

And Rice is too dayum good. What Rice does is barely go to florida tournaments, but ***** OOS. Which is pretty top tier to me. I mean if Rice can go to a tournament in Georgia and get 1st like... 3 times? Lol.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bronson is always bashing on me...:(

But yeah I did bad at LTEC 2, lost to Smashmac and XIF (I only won one round in LB to hiroshi)...and at gigs I lost to smashmac and Col Bol!!!

If anything IMO losing to Smashmac would be the only person me losing to would affect my ranking (because by many that would be considered an upset), but yeah I already told you Bronson I put myself lower on my list at like 7th LOL!!!

:colorful:

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
doodah is alot better than people give him credit for.

linguini is probably still better overall unless i missed something @_@

lambchops is good.

it does get annoying sometimes when lambchops gets an infinite loop of "just how big is my c0ck?" going with anyone. But thats that deal with it. (unless its with shin chaos, because he is awesome)

hungrybox is garbage. he got annihilated at the one tournament that mattered with good people going. besides, getting beat my turnip-->fair spam is not becoming of a good player. Almost beating players=/=good, thats chaddd logic <_<;

I actually am getting worse by being in georiga. I tried to deny but I think its becoming true.

i still own. I got 4th at the oen florida tournament i went to. olololololololol.
***POOOOP****

jons are for the weak

Top Bottom