• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official G6 monthlies results and video thread!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
go for it. I'll upload those matches we got after friendlies.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
kevin might have gotten first, but jesiah was the real winner of this tournament.

that guy is way too good.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Singles:

Felipe: Fantastic match. Keep pushing that Falco.

Mott: I've seen you play far better than our match and I know next time we'll play you'll show me more good ****. Just work on those tourney nerves. You're a great a player and a good sport. Good ****.

Yay: Thank you for a really great set. I was pleased with how I played and while I'm sure you could have tried harder or done more gay stuff, you beat me solid. Good ****.

Mahone: Even though you completely gayed me out edge camping, you taught me a valuable lesson about the match up. I guess the best way for Jigglypuff to beat a spacie is to just not fight them at all which is exactly what you did. Congrats on the win and thanks for playing it down to the 5th match.

Random:

Sleepy: Thank you for the advice and the encouragement as always. Our Falco dittos were really fun.

Jesiah: You are so good vs Falco and so smart. Astonishingly good Marth match up practice for me and thanks for the taking the time out to play with me. I've never been so happy about a 1 stock because it required me to play SO different and tighter than I normally do. You are a great guy as well and I enjoyed talking to you. Come back anytime.

KP: Great matches and more good experience. So good to finally play you.

Full Metal Mike: Such good friendlies that got randomly a lot of attention. Yay for being on when we're playing! <3 you.

Adam: Too damn good as always. On top of enjoying your company as always, we had some of the best matches ever at Ali's. Come see me soon!

Kevin: My favorite Falco. So much inspiration when I watch you play and though I only got to play a few matches with you at the end of the tournament, I've never been able to keep up with your bird so well. Cannot wait to play with you, talk to you, and see you again. Do it big in Cali.

More later for sure

EDIT:

HOLY **** I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT: XIF/Alex is amazing. Super good times all day Saturday. Come back soon!

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Shoutouts; havent done these in a LOONG time

1: Docter PeePee - You rock, like, harder than anyone ever rocks anyone cept for maybe mango. in our matches, you continue to teach me bunches, just as i said about a month ago. playing and even watching you play shows me not only your raw dedication to improvement but also how i might change my own approach to the game and to matchups. But even more importantly, being able to (finally) spend an extended amount of time with you this weekend taught me that you as a person are AMAZING. your generosity to people in and especially out of tournament is overflowing. I actually didnt expect you to agree to let dj and i over because if it were me idk if i would risk it (well, given how my parents act, i would probably have done it, but given your situation it woulda been a definite no; especially considering how frequently it must happen lol). also, your parents do indeed rock as well. they were really nice to us and didnt flip out when they saw some strange black dude on their living room furniture screaming '**** yo' couch, rick james
***** n!gga!
'
dont mind the censor dodge, as i just realized ur a mod LOL
. to conclude, i love hanging out with u and alex, so that will be more motivation in the future for me to come to stuff way more often.
2: Tope - i regret that i never play you simply because there are not many good sheiks (especially on the EC). but not only because of that. i had a great time over at ur place during the summer, so im sure ur cool to chill with. we should do things tope. you will really like me :awesome:
3: Yayhuzz - tbh, i didnt expect you to call me THE VERY NEXT DAY to play friendlies XD . nevertheless, it was a welcome surprise. hopefully ur tournament set was recorded so u can actually study ur mistakes instead of assuming u will fix them with consistent practice. u know which one im talking about
as do most others prolly reading this by now >.>
. playing u was really fun, despite my being late and then 'accidentally' staying up until 5am (yeah, dj, we were there for that long) *sigh*
4: LozR - im pretty sure that i havent felt that HOPELESS during a tournament match in a long time, but i think i know my MAIN problem with my approach to the fox matchup after playing yay. not that u care, but i wont get DESTROYED like i did in tourney vs u again (or so the crystalnite hopes :urg: ). good stuff in tournament man. u are consistently the most entertaining player for me to watch. i really dont understand how you do it at all
5: JessiahTEG - meeting you was great, man. u taught me bunches about marth ditters in the few matches we played. im actually really glad to have met you in bracket. would have been a shame not playing/riding in kevin's car with/housing with you *glares at anyone who decided not to talk to this lone, yet amazing, NY OOSer -who-is-not-from-tristate-*
5: Twitch - Your location, unfortunately, makes a little more sense to me now XD . but despite your strange taste in cinema, it was great hanging with u and ur bro this weekend. great job in tournament as well. next time, GIMME DA FOX. and, dangit, ur peach woulda been so good... lol
7: Xif - nice briefly talking with you. also, i dont think ur controller likes you anymore. maybe u should just be friends ~~
7: Stingers - smh
9: Full Metal - nice playing with u in the ditter matchup. ur the kinda player who really makes me want to travel and meet oos talent, though i had played you before at herb. u rock man (literally)
9: Mike G - again, u GA smashers always impress. wish i coulda got at that peach
9: KP - KPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. I was elated to see you after YOU NOT COMING BY MY HOUSE AT ANY TIME THIS BREAK!!!!!! I still miss you, KP先生!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13: Theo, aka crystalnite, aka young wild n!gga, aka young **** deala, got crystal got marth got sheik got nite...
13: David - so, when do u plan on walking, like, NO distance to come play me bro?
are you ashamed of duke that much? :cool:
13: Mahone - nice meeting u finally after u coming to my house
while i was in NC!!
. ur puff...lets just say i was watching LOL
17: Karn - nice playing you briefly. wish we could play as often as we did last year.
17: DJ Rom3 - dj...punishment...omg;;;; on a serious note, this was an amazing weekend to kick off the year. i would recall all of the events since friday night with cam, but i think ill leave those details a mystery. im pretty sure that i have the strangest, yet most fun, adventures with you. college/durham/nc wouldnt be nearly as interesting/memorable to me if it werent for our travels
17: Foxlisk - cool tournament matches bro. where do u live over the summer? hopefully i can play u then
17: Cyrain - samesies from what i said to tope. richmond *****, and i wanna play u guys bunches more.
17: FiZ - mr fiz ur sheik has improved, im sorry i didnt tell u that in person. lets play some more!!
17: Joshua Vivarette - you made the trip really ****ing fun/cool/hilarious/possible/entertaining/amazing/etc. also, ur car/cologne did make my knees wobble (but only a little bit).
25: Snap. - GOOD **** HOSTING!!!!!!!!! Cant tell you how much im grateful for throwing down at this awesome tournament. hopefully the name for the tournament holds up to its standards better than the "duke biweeklies" of yesteryear
25: Moophobia - GREAT seeing you as alwayz. im pretty sure that kid at sonic was like 13...have a supersonic day!
25: Sneak - i saw that falco doin work on a certain fox...needless to say, u have quite visibly improved since i first met you. hopefully we can get some friendlies in next time
25: JMH - i feel like this was my first tournament that we didnt play at all. good **** letting people play with ur wii
...even after all these years since the wii was released... :awesome:
after people had already packed up all their stuff. magnanimous as always
25: Ali and Gofg - didnt play either of u...-regret- :( also, gofg, where my $5 at LOL
25: Black Chris - didnt see your ganon this weekend. hopefully i can offer up some kind words about it next time. missed not talking with/playing u
33: BEHR - nice seing you briefly. counterpicks too strong
thats why their banned >.>
33: Ocean - Brocean...need i expound on how great it is to see you at tournaments/fests? What light through yonder window breaks?
33: Robert - im pretty sure that whenever i see you i cant help but laugh, dont worry, though. its a good thing. lets play sometime :D ill prolly be in CH more often this semester.
33: Dark Hart - i already told you what i think toward ur marth. keep at it; dont play zelda
49: Diatenshi - thanks for welcoming me to the tournament! I feel like you embody that great heart that is southern hospitality. lets marth ditter sometime
49: Smith - *tear* they grow up too fast...really...too fast...smith, act your age sometime lol. maybe its the braces

69: Israfel (idk why i cant find u above) - I think it sucks we had to play first round, but regardless, intense matches man. when i come up to richmond, im definitely gonna look to play a bunch of matches with u. in case u were wondering, ur name is one of the few names i remember from way back when i first found smashboards. ur one of those old school, yet still good, names that are always great to see in bracket. also, u should play ether. that guys is too good lmao

*SleepyK* Like i said, man, you make the tournament. As always, it was great seeing you and i really feel like the sort of genuine interest you take in people, in and outside of melee, is the stuff that keeps people coming back to tournaments for more than just competition and gaming. Anyone who knows you really needs to appreciate that quality about you. To sum up, i REALLY want to hang out with you next time.

Special shoutzies:
GA for making the haul yet again
NOVA for being too good
Tristate for not playing jesiah frequently when they really should
People who actually read this entire post - it was entertaining, no?
The catfish
Twitch's location
Cam's squandaz
Pong
Dj punishment
Kevin's huge car
Josh's cologne
KP's zeal for pretty much everything
Mahone's super falco matchup strat
My fragrant hair
Cookout
MLK - Who, if you think about it, made this whole weekend possible in numerous ways

This post - tl; but read anyway

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
theo is becoming my favorite person in the smash community.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol @ raw talent

pp getting 4th at his first tourney = raw talent

me getting 0-2'd my first 3 (sides when I had to play jim first round...lol) = not so much

i appreciate it tho

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
well then your hard work and determination is even more impressive.

you mad?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
theo, i really appreciate what you said about me, but i must correct you on an issue

i don't care about you ***** *** *****s, i just want dat D!CK

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
lol @ raw talent

pp getting 4th at his first tourney = raw talent

me getting 0-2'd my first 3 (sides when I had to play jim first round...lol) = not so much

i appreciate it tho
i mean...i got 1-2'd at my first, like, 5 tourneys so that means we're kinda even. ^^

theo: nuuuuu my peach never had potential idk why you ever thought it did lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i've taken the habit of not doing shoutouts. i always want to do them, and i start them and get about halfway done before i feel like i've left somebody out so i stop because i'd rather not let someone down.

it's stupid. someone force me to do shoutouts because i love you guys

lord karn

Smash Master
1: Docter PeePee ($295.00): So I finally realized I have to actually ask you specific questions to get answers! Expect tons of questions from now on!
2: Tope ($177.00): I haven't played you since like jubilee, lol. We should play.
3: Yayhuzz ($59.00): Man, you're still good when you're rusty, but I just suck lol.
4: LozR ($29.50): We didn't play!!! argghh. you need to practice powershielding more
5: JessiahTEG ($29.50): I learned a lot in our matches. You've got a really good attitude, and you're a really nice guy, too. I hope you keep getting better and that the journey pays off.
5: Twitch ($29.50): grrrrrrrr
7: Xif: I've never played you.
7: Stingers: Ugh. Fail. Good stuff, though. You are definitely good at this game, even if I squander when I play you. :c I guess I've been cursed by the gods for camping you.
9: Full Metal: We only played in teams. That was a really good set, though.
9: Mike G: Good stuff in our friendlies. Peach is like, the only matchup I know really well. Fox kinda ***** in that matchup, lol.
9: Pyratical Nonsense: Good stuff in teams.
9: KP
13: MoTT: Good stuff, bro. You've gotten a lot better.
13: Theo: We only played like once. I don't remember it at all, lol. Yeah, we should totally play more this semester.
13: David: We need to train graaaah
13: Mahone
17: Drugged Fox: You're really fast. I couldn't keep up.
17: Karn: YOu suck.
17: DJ Rom3: 7
17: Foxlisk
17: Cyrain
17: FiZ
17: Joshua Viverette
17: J-Flo: fun car ride
25: Snap. : Good stuff hosting. I look forward to more!
25: Moophobia
25: Charlie G
25: TRC
25: Sneak
25: JMH
25: Ali and Gofg: OMG there's two of them! Good matches, bro, I was playing really well. I want to play that falcon, though. You should come to my tournament next month.
25: Black Chris: Good stuff in the mm. You're getting pretty consistent, just work on those things I was telling you about. Also, make sure you don't get confused if I start camping again, lol. One of the main things about fox is being able to adapt to his versatility.
33: Gaga
33: Darius
33: Travis
33: BEHR
33: Blind
33: Ocean
33: EWBF
33: Robert: We should play sometime.
33: Dark Hart
33: Pie!
33: EMB: Those team matches were fun. DK ftw
33: 10
33: Ezrealiz
33: ZOTR
33: LLLLLINK
33: Yoshido
49: Esperis!
49: Carson
49: Willam
49: Spencer
49: Felipe
49: Tac
49: Splinter
49: Dill
49: Ditenshi
49: Tubes
49: Gofg
49: Smith SauskeBowser
49: Robby Thompson: good stuff, bro!

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Shoutouts...

I love you all, I talked to too many people and am too lazy to do it individually xD. But you guys are all awesome

But Dr.PeePee thanks for housing =)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Heck yeah screw alllll you guys I got a shoutout from big lou! <3

Nah it was great having you, GA, and algerian DI stay man. =)

Top Bottom