• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official G6 monthlies results and video thread!

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thanks to SleepyK for driving TR to get much needed nourishment

Thanks to short stuff Marie for letting me use her controller, even though i had mine the entire time

Someone thought I was a nice guy.... clearly i have to do something about that >.<

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
would like bracket images so i can correctly label the matches i have

tope is a nice guy

then he ***** you

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Thanks to SleepyK for driving TR to get much needed nourishment

Thanks to short stuff Marie for letting me use her controller, even though i had mine the entire time

Someone thought I was a nice guy.... clearly i have to do something about that >.<
really? Short stuff?
You are not that much taller than me
>:[

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
I am very lazy about shoutouts nowadays... so if I don't mention you its not because I don't love you.

Snap- Nice tournament, keep up the good work! You'll learn all the ins and outs of hosting soon enough. =)

Dr. Peepee- ***** you gay, maybe we'll get to play next time I see you. lol

Everlasting Yayuhzz- Even if I lost, you know I beat yo' ***. Much love, dude. <3

Darksyde- GET AT ME son we'll play more than just a set next time. =)

LoZr- You're a monster. A sexy monster.

Tope- Good stuff showing up and hanging out and stuffs dude. I'll get at you for MMs at Pound 5.

Cyrain- Where's that APEX performance? Get some sleep next time, scrub. <3

TRC- Always good to see you man, don't get down on yourself just cause you don't get to practice- lol

DruggedFox- DAT ***

SleepyK- Sorry bby I'll suck less next time we team.

Rayku- L2 beat foxes, or pick marth. >=D

XIF- stop beating me and then losing to another marth. BAD XIF. BAD.

JesiahTEG- Nice to meet you, dude- I like your marth a lot. I'm sad we didn't get to play really.

Everyone else: Much love, guys. I am too lazy to name you individually, but you're all awesome. =)

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Rigged bracket? Lol, whuuuuut?

and tios file was lost because I shut my computer down before getting the bracket image.

I forgot about it honestly.

Lol though man... just a whole lotta... lol.

If anyone thinks this bracket was rigged i would have placed a hell of a lot higher than 25th haha, I dont think you guys realized how self absorbed I am. Dont play poor tournament performance on me.

Bill used to rig brackets and get top three in tournaments lol. I got 25th at a tournament and people think im riggin brackets. GATTTT DAMN

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Hey.... don't forget M2K is thinking about coming to the next G6... you guys sure you want to start marth ditto MM'ing? >________>

nicaboy

Smash Champion
who beat drugged fox and cyrain so early?

intresting results

twitch steping it up(ya i lurk)

stigers getting 7th(i thought he was a brawl player).

xif 7th? mike g entering a tournament?

tournament must have been ****! tope hold it down for us sheik's playa. kevin making money nice :)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
drugged fox and fullmetal had to play early due to poor bracket placement... pretty disappointing to watch two good poeple from GA have to drive that far to play each other like 1st or 2nd round let alone be on the same side of the bracket

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
drugged fox and fullmetal had to play early due to poor bracket placement... pretty disappointing to watch two good poeple from GA have to drive that far to play each other like 1st or 2nd round let alone be on the same side of the bracket
There were so many GOOD GA here that there was literally no where I could put them were they wouldnt play each other early. (Full metal, xif, mike G, rayku drugged fox etc)

I did the best I could with what I was given.

DJRome

Smash Hero
all i know is that i played david early as well and it could have easily been switched with someone ga. pretty sure the bracket was just a random with like a few fixes

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
You know guys instead of *****ing about the bracket on the boards...why don't you just address the problem at the venue when you first noticed it?

especially if it was first round...that could have been an easy a** swap.

Top Bottom