• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

MetalMetaKnight

Smash Journeyman
look guys, i sent a letter to Nintendo and i want you guys to let me know if it looks convincing enough.

Topic: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Subject: E-4-All Demo

Well i just wanted to suggest something for you guys that i think ALOT of people would like. And i mean ALOT! Not alot of people get to go to the E-4-All due to it only being in one place. People have school, work and other things. Most of the people that i know that wee going (which werent alot) had to fly to where it is to play the demo. Lucky for them but not fair to the other players that want to play it but cant do to any kind of work. So maybe if that same demo you have could come along with a pre order for Brawl like in a Month or 2 from now, im sure everyone would like it. Especially due to the delay, it would be an awesome treat for us gamers. Also as an alternative, you guys could make the E-4-All go state to state to main places so that people could try the demo. It would save alot of traveling. Thank you for reading my letter :)

~A Nintendo Smash Fan

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
yeah, the second one we've seen before, but it was low quality. these are much better

@metalmetaknight

somebody already wrote something to nintendo and they said they have no plans right now

EDIT: nevermind! both the vids were new! and they're excellent! but lord, does it PISS me off that Metaknight ALWAYS gets the smash ball and NEVER gets it out (in the right way anyway)

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
wow, just saw all 3 gamepro videos AND the interview. they look sweet, and there are no shouting booth babes. they even had one where 4 of them duked it out on Brawl, and they were pretty decent!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Some videos might not be posted if I don;t think they contain enough footage. The one where the guy blurts out Luigi didn't have enough, plus the guy was annoying. He sounded like he hadn't played more than 5 minutes of smash in his life.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
I know! I mean, How is Bowser IMPORTANT to the franchise?

anyways, so this post isn't spam, after watching the videos I've confirmed that I'm going to main Meta Knight, and a new and improved Kirby. Ike looks interesting too, judging by the videos we've seen of him.

Same here. Except replace Ike with Sonic.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
Some videos might not be posted if I don;t think they contain enough footage. The one where the guy blurts out Luigi didn't have enough, plus the guy was annoying. He sounded like he hadn't played more than 5 minutes of smash in his life.
But you posted a few really short ones...

>_>

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
LOLZ That's definitely the guy on the recording: "Hello, and thank you for calling Nintendo." :chuckle:

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
How far along is the upload of the beginning of SSE to YouTube, Aryman? Roffle roffle roffle.

...Seriously, I wanna see it. :(
Well considering I haven't even seen the second part... :( It wont load the whole way for me, and the download stops after a while. We'll have to wait till someone else uploads those.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Too bad I live 4 hours south of L.A. yet Im not going to E 4 ALL yet people from the East side (That's right) are going.
Yes... If I had money AND time I would definitely go. Maybe they will hold some in Chicago and New York beings that those are the next largest cities (well, NYC IS bigger than L.A., but L.A. already has E-for-All). I'm hoping, because I live three hours south of Chicago. ^^

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Too bad I live 4 hours south of L.A. yet Im not going to E 4 ALL yet people from the East side (That's right) are going.
I live 5 MINUTES away from the convention center, and I'm not going cause it costs too much money. :(

That's right, 5 minutes, and I can't go cause I can't afford it right now. :mad:

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I live 5 MINUTES away from the convention center, and I'm not going cause it costs too much money. :(

That's right, 5 minutes, and I can't go cause I can't afford it right now. :mad:
Dude, just ***** yourself out to some fat chick.

Top Bottom