• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Draconated

Smash Rookie
Whats starting to frustrate me is that.....META KNIGHT GETS THE FINAL SMASH BALL EVERY TIME IT APPEARS....the problem is, HE NEVER USES IT FFS!!!!!
MetaKnight is so hardcore, he doesn't need a Final Smash. In fact, his Final Smash is not to have a Final Smash.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I live 5 MINUTES away from the convention center, and I'm not going cause it costs too much money. :(

That's right, 5 minutes, and I can't go cause I can't afford it right now. :mad:
I just laughed my arse off.
That's depressing on about 78 different levels.

Zarckoh

Smash Apprentice
The SE emissary videos are amazing, so far my favorite one is when Pit finds Mario, also thanks for updating this thread Aryman, you are doing an excellent work :)

Kittah4

Smash Ace
I realize I'm doing nothing to remedy the situation, but this threads idle chatter is ridiculous. Few people are talking about the gameplay and its hard to find the vids until Aryman does because checking this thread is frustrating when people are only being off topic.

On topic: I'm impressed with the stills for "character select" in Subspace emissary very classy.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I live 5 MINUTES away from the convention center, and I'm not going cause it costs too much money. :(

That's right, 5 minutes, and I can't go cause I can't afford it right now. :mad:
Woaw, now that blows. That really, really, really sucks. As for me, I hope they have Brawl playable at San Francisco sometime in the near future. Then us NorCal smashers can show you people a thing or two! :)

Dude, just ***** yourself out to some fat chick.
^ I'd do it....maybe. :chuckle: I live like 6 TO 12 hours away (normally 9 hours away, but traffic can be minimal/God awful here in California) from Los Angeles=I've been to LA...God knows how many times (I used to live in Anaheim, actually). So I actually know EXACTLY WHERE E FOR ALL IS BEING HELD...almost. I know it's in LA! :laugh:

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
OMG, Pit sounds exactly the way I thought he would sound. I hope there's actually going to be some actual dialog in the story mode and not just text though they should add subtitles to be optional if there is voice dialog. I have to admit though that the SE looks really good. IDK what Sakurai did but it looks freaking amazing, the SE.

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
That wouldn't really fit some of the characters, though, especially Snake. Snake's just a... talky guy. And Sonic, but to a lesser extent, considering he used to shut up. :p

And honestly, I think that'd be really, really lame. X]
i know i was joking, i just dont want text with no voices (up until metroid prime 3 thats all nintendo did)

M.K

Level 55
It's not here, no. That video is 21 minutes long and Bowser shows up for a second. It'd be better to get a screenshot...
Oh well then, I appreciate your help.
Actually, I think we all do. You are doing only good for Smashboards! :grin:

I am so excited to check out Golden Bowser and Dark Suit/Red Vizor Samus. Has anyone else noticed the Mario Kart Lightning in one of the Battlefield Videos? Also, in one video, Dr. Wright appears, but his buildings do not come up...I wonder why that is? Diddy Kong looks cutesy gangster in the Subspace Video. One thing bothers me though:

When DK is first fighting in the dark jungle along, what explodes when he hits the second Red Koopa into the ground? I believe it is his shell, and I feel sorry for it.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
....why don't you have a link to that video here?
Eh, it's really a crappy video, it shows very little footage. It just happened to catch Bowser facing off against DK and Diddy. I'll post it here and if you guys really want I'll put it on the list.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/119065.html?playlist=featured

I'd skip to 2:40 (Bowser) if I were you, theres an ugly ogre during the first couple of minutes. And a kid who looks like he really needs to pee at 1:58.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
Oh well then, I appreciate your help.
Actually, I think we all do. You are doing only good for Smashboards! :grin:

I am so excited to check out Golden Bowser and Dark Suit/Red Vizor Samus. Has anyone else noticed the Mario Kart Lightning in one of the Battlefield Videos? Also, in one video, Dr. Wright appears, but his buildings do not come up...I wonder why that is? Diddy Kong looks cutesy gangster in the Subspace Video. One thing bothers me though:

When DK is first fighting in the dark jungle along, what explodes when he hits the second Red Koopa into the ground? I believe it is his shell, and I feel sorry for it.
It does look like the Koopa's shell, but I think it's just the dirt flying up from DK pounding him into it.

As for Wright, my guess is that he only works if an opponent's near him when he is released.

And I noticed the Lightning. :p what I don't get is that in a newer video, someone appears to grab it and they get lightning bolted. Strange...

Top Bottom