• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Gameplay Video Topic. NEW Brawl Commercial!! Olimar's End of Day!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
I'm not sure why we're not getting that many videos tonight. Maybe it's because it's Friday night and people are out.

Speaking of which, I'm off to play some smash/get smashed with some friends so I won't be on for a while. Just keep posting any new vids that pop up and I'll add them when I get back.

BDAOutlaw

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure why we're not getting that many videos tonight. Maybe it's because it's Friday night and people are out.

Speaking of which, I'm off to play some smash/get smashed with some friends so I won't be on for a while. Just keep posting any new vids that pop up and I'll add them when I get back.
Can I come............................da.mn I'm Bored......my smash got taken by my lil cousin and neva returned wtf....

Hejiru

Smash Ace
The Subspace Cutscene are simply awesome.

What's with Wario stealing Zelda's trophy?? Whose side is he on?

eodeth

Smash Apprentice
noo he cant be whatever atleast diddy isnt evil ...now they need to implement issac and have a lvl with him and pokemon trainer on teams

MR.WIGZ

Smash Ace
why would diddy ever be evil?

@lightsaberboy- the only way i can see mario down be being usefull is for edge guarding, push them far enough so they make it back (since it doesnt do damage)

eodeth

Smash Apprentice
no clue ... he could eat a spicy curry then accidentally hit dk and dk gets p.o.ed and tells him he doesnt want to be his partner anymore then diddy sets off on his own and joins wario to defeat cannoli and the other guy on wario master of disguise [but this time wario gets his well his deserved gold]

lukintosh

Smash Ace
why would diddy ever be evil?

@lightsaberboy- the only way i can see mario down be being usefull is for edge guarding, push them far enough so they make it back (since it doesnt do damage)
Teh Ancient Minister use teh haxx.

FLUDD is supposed to be for edgeguarding. That is its destiny, unless you can shoot downwards for movement/recovery.

brawler12

Smash Journeyman
OK I want new vids becuase I need something to make me hyper over the weekend, because the Fri. update surely isn't doing her job.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Why not record the screen. zz.
They were being yelled and and told they could not do that. The only reason other people have done it is they have a whole troupe of people, bodyguads of some sort, and/or hide their faces from the camera when doing so. It would have been epic to see the real thing, but....O WELL. :(

Need...real...good....player...Brawl...footage....NOW! :)

But hey, at least we saw SSB History in the making! :laugh:

tanisdourden

Smash Rookie
Just uploaded vid. . .

FIRST BRAWL MONEY MATCH!

Gimpyfish vs Hugs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wtnHvi9Cuw

i am getting tired of all the videos panning from the gameplay to the players. we don't give a crap about who is playing. seriously. don't care. all i want is gameplay. show me how the guy won. not his expression as he was winning.

i apologize since i typed this other posts have go up explaining why. still it is down right aggravating that people can play the game but can't record what they are doing. i don't get it. some of us don't have the time or money to spend flying across the entire nation to play the game. at least let us watch.

Lunytunes4.4

Smash Journeyman
i am getting tired of all the videos panning from the gameplay to the players. we don't give a crap about who is playing. seriously. don't care. all i want is gameplay. show me how the guy won. not his expression as he was winning.

i apologize since i typed this other posts have go up explaining why. still it is down right aggravating that people can play the game but can't record what they are doing. i don't get it. some of us don't have the time or money to spend flying across the entire nation to play the game. at least let us watch.
well to your second senetence he wasnt allowed to record it so atleast try to be thankful that he tried to record

Atlus8

Smash Master
They were being yelled and and told they could not do that. The only reason other people have done it is they have a whole troupe of people, bodyguads of some sort, and/or hide their faces from the camera when doing so. It would have been epic to see the real thing, but....O WELL. :(

Need...real...good....player...Brawl...footage....NOW! :)

But hey, at least we saw SSB History in the making! :laugh:
Thank you, history in the making!

Top Bottom