• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Genesis 2 Results thread

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Dr.PP; Sorry you were sick.. Hope you feel better soon... your Falco is why i started to play (Plus the support of Atlus,J666 and Axe)
Comments like this now and at the tournament made everything so much easier for me. Thank you so much! It's good to know I've already made a solid impression on people. =)

Djent

Smash Champion
Lol, just noticed that Shaky :nessbrawl: eliminated Nick Riddle :zssbrawl: - Floridians continuing their tradition of knocking each other out of bracket. :awesome:

SwordSaint892

Smash Rookie
Ah I'm going to forget so many people that I don't want to forget...

Shoutouts to (in no specific order, except Zac):

SFAT - Always the homie, highest placing Fox main in an international tournament whats uppppp! Always good to catch up with you, keep doing what you do! I believe in the kid! >:D

AzNLep - Thanks for the great games and everything, you're a really cool dude! ...but I still want my external back. :p

Shroomed - I'm sure you'll forget who I am again, but great games and amazing job at the tournament. I had you for top 5 and you just barely missed. Next time though, get 'em son.

Zoler - ZOLER FLARE!! You already know, homeboy. Shoutout to my favorite Swedish smasher. ♥ Thanks for kicking it in the Vegas room and around the tournament so often, you are one mega cool guy.

BobbySiege - Thanks for being one of the first to stop by my perler stand, you're one mondo cool dude. I'll have to catch up with you at my next Cali tournament. ^^

Axe - Thanks for chatting with me and picking up a few of my perlers, special thanks for wearing that Pikachu all tourney. By far my girlfriend's favorite smasher! :D

Taj - Holy hell great job beasting the tournament. You're one of my biggest inspirations into getting back into melee (I even tried Mewtwo for a long time), it's great to see one of my hero's placing incredibly at an international level. And damn your Mewtwo is still sooooooooooo cool.

Dr. PeePee - You are one of the (if not the top) coolest top ranked players personality-wise I've ever talked too. I look forward to the day that we can say Dr. PeePee is the world champion. And thanks so much for wearing my PPMD Smash logo throughout the tournament, makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

Fly Amanita - Always one of my favorite people to talk to when I head to California. You've got my full support in every tournament, thanks for stopping by the Vegas room and giving me tips pre-tourney! Great job in the tournament and great job in crews. "FLY AMANITA YOU'RE SO GOOD!"

Armada - Amazing job at the tournament, I hope you understand how much backing and respect you have from the United States as a Smasher after this tournament. You earned it. Thank you also for representing with the Swedish Smash logo I made you!

Lucky - Thanks for stopping by my perler shop and picking up a few necklaces. You and your girlfriend wore them more than Mango...and he didn't take first, I might have to ask for that back from him >.> Great job in teams, it was good finally getting to talk to you at a tournament. I don't care what they say about you, you're a cool dude. :p

Germ, Boback, TheKing, Zohreh, and everyone else in DBR and everyone who helped with the tournament - No one can thank you enough for all the effort that you guys put into this tournament, this was my best out of state experience by far and I don't know if any future event can even dream of rivaling it. You guys have done so much to make this a fantastic event and it is so so so appreciated. Please give us Genesis3

Tw1n and Twin_A - So awesome that I finally got to meet you guys, your little "A wears a hat thing" didn't work when neither of you wore hats or you traded, that's not fair! :p Really cool to catch up with you even just for a few minutes each day, stay cool dudes.

Kage The Warrior - You're one cool guy, it was very fun playing you in pools, next time I'm taking ya down though! ;]

Hungrybox - Even though I still don't like Jigglypuff, you're a really cool dude and it'll always be fun chatting with you. Next major tournament I go to, I'll have a "H" box perler ready and waiting for you, buddy. :)

Joe Replicate - This guy, always knocking me out of tournament and beating me in pools, maaaaan. Haha, I always have fun and close games with you, it was great to see you again! Catch you on the facebook dudee.

Kou - I doubt you'll read this, but we had possibly the most fun set I have ever played. Your Falco and my Falco are so similar, it's amazing. Great job man!

J666 - Holy cow you stepped it up since DGDTJ, I'll have to be more ready for you next time!

JB - You already know, homeboy. Always good to catch up with you. Wear that gold plated Magikarp with pride. Swag.

Phil and HomeMadeWaffles - wtf why didn't I go out of my way to talk with you guys more? You're always cool to chill out with but it seemed like you guys or myself would be busy, we'll have to kick it more next time.

Mango - After watching you roll through losers bracket and watch your Fox play, I believe with full confidence (and this will come with some debate from others), that you are still strongly the best player in the world. I can only attribute your loss to you not wearing the USA smash logo and Armada wearing his during grand finals. You also might not add me on Facebook because Armada is on my profile picture. No hard feelings.

Mew2King - You will not be allowed anywhere near my hotel room until you pass a Breathalyzer from now on. Though it was fun to hear you say that I was better than you a few times. :p And I'm sure you don't remember, but you killed with a Nair>Dair on Final with Marth upon request. Wow. Mew2King's throw in real life does 8%.

Dart, LittleEngland, Bob$, ORLY - Thanks for coming to the Vegas room and playing some friendlies with us! You're all way cool guys and it was fun to play with great players from different regions! I'll have some of the recorded sets up within the next few days, hit up my youtube channel! :)

MemphisMafia - See name.

SilentSpectre - You remembered me! *swoon* Always great to see you, I'm rooting for you every game man, you still do the coolest moves out of all the Smashers. :)

Tang - I got to see you perform in person!! ♥♥ Great job in teams too, especially against Axe/Taj and HBox/Hax, I don't care if you guys didn't win the sets, you both looked damn good out there.

EVERYONE who wore SwordSaint perler bead necklaces! - Thanks for stopping by and buying any of my stock, it was really cool to see like half of the crew participants wearing my swag. (I didn't even know Wobbles was the one that bought Nana/Popo until he played crews >.<) Sorry if I didn't get to talk to you guys all that much, it was really busy that first day and I had to keep selling and stringing, selling and stringing.
Made me happy to see so many people with my work. If any of them bend/start to break; you can always repair them by putting tracing paper over them and ironing them lightly until it melts back together, just make sure not to over iron it!

I met so many people at this tournament, hope I didn't forget too many of you, if so let me know and I'll edit you in!!

tekkie

Smash Master
nm

tarmogoyf - gorf gorf gorf get out of pools next time
dekar - neither of us are in the results so we are both failures
napos - we're bad
neil - good work on those money matches
eikelmann - ganonDORK

everyone else

browny - australia, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang. sick lucario, fun friendlies, awesome accent :D keep up the awesome
flamewavek - we never got those singles friendlies in but there's always next time. your lucario is awesome too. glad to have met you :D
philny - like we didnt even play or anything we just shot the **** all weekend XD next time, rofl. you complete my trifecta of awesome lucario mains lol
cheese - nice ICs, i laughed my *** off at the hotel room when you were playing with a bunch of us
gtkarma - you were badass, and your room was fun as ****. wish we had done hookah dammit lol
roller - more like TROLLER. get the **** out. chaingrabbing *****. actually im lying you were awesome and i regret not being able to play more/drank more
choice - i *guess* your wolf is pretty good. its like mine, but better, and almost as cool. fun friendlies, continue being a chill-*** mexican guy
nexus - your toon link is wild calm that mother****er down
zigsta - no money match :p that alligator is awesome.
ally - why u say hi on the first night then be too busy to ever play against scrubs? :p
x - your hair is fantastic!
asa - sick olimar; i hate the matchup as much as you do lol

special

old man grey - i appreciate it that you sent your corporeal form down among the stars to be here to help us with housing. i think at some times during the tournament if i focused really hard i could feel your forces at work, radiating through the venue from the cosmic rays of galaxies lightyears away. keep performing your ethereal works and watch out for all of us from above.

krystedez - a lone entity, travelling through the dimensions, perusing the universes with his infinite power, taking a lone blink of an eye in the geological span of time to stop by a building in california to display, however subtly, the extent of your omnipotence. i think we can all agree that the aura that followed you was subtle and tame for the most part until your match with rain, when during the last few seconds of game three, your spirit exploded like a solar flare. i heard demons cry in agony at the heroic force you wielded against our world. in the blink of an eye, the energy dissipated from your righteous destruction seared through the venue like lightning. we are all blessed to have been witness to your sublime prowess and good luck on your transdimensional travels.

DLA - thank you for stopping by, pausing your schedule roaming around the countryside performing good deeds to impress us all with your skill. saving babies from a burning building one day, strolling into Antioch to wow the spectators another day, feeding orphans with diseases fine caviar on the next day. you are a true american hero and i salute you.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
old man grey - i appreciate it that you sent your corporeal form down among the stars to be here to help us with housing. i think at some times during the tournament if i focused really hard i could feel your forces at work, radiating through the venue from the cosmic rays of galaxies lightyears away. keep performing your ethereal works and watch out for all of us from above.

krystedez - a lone entity, travelling through the dimensions, perusing the universes with his infinite power, taking a lone blink of an eye in the geological span of time to stop by a building in california to display, however subtly, the extent of your omnipotence. i think we can all agree that the aura that followed you was subtle and tame for the most part until your match with rain, when during the last few seconds of game three, your spirit exploded like a solar flare. i heard demons cry in agony at the heroic force you wielded against our world. in the blink of an eye, the energy dissipated from your righteous destruction seared through the venue like lightning. we are all blessed to have been witness to your sublime prowess and good luck on your transdimensional travels.

DLA - thank you for stopping by, pausing your schedule roaming around the countryside performing good deeds to impress us all with your skill. saving babies from a burning building one day, strolling into Antioch to wow the spectators another day, feeding orphans with diseases fine caviar on the next day. you are a true american hero and i salute you.
Reading these shoutouts was the most fun I've had all day... simply fantastic

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Oats/Marco: It was very nice to meet you. You're an awesome guy and the Genesis Van was a godsend to me. I couldn't have gone to Genesis without it. Thanks so much and I hope to see you at Apex or at Genesis 3. Here's to the Apex Van!

Havok/Carlos: Looks like we weren't met to have a set at Genesis. It was nice properly meeting and talking to you and I hope we can a set at Apex.

TearBear/Terry: Even though we didn't talk as much, you were a cool guy. Hope we can play sometime.

Zekey: Thanks for giving me G&W tips. You're really good...you must teach me your ways.

Eddy Mexico: Que eran impresionantes en individuales y que Luigi es una bestia. Un placer hablar con usted en la Van. Voy a hacer campaña para que en el Torneo próxima vez que vaya a. Todavía quiero pedir a los $ 300.

Automatic/Mario: We only played a few matches but it was nice playing you.

Kiraflex and Kiraflex's brother: That game on the way to Genesis was fun. Hope to play you Kira sometime. GG on that one match we played Kira's brother.

New Mexico - All of you guys were great. The best an old man can ask for. It was a pleasure housing and meeting you all and I hope to see you all at Apex.

Neil: You were a fun room-mate. Thank you for buying me my Harry Potter midnight show ticket and you were an excellent room-mate.

Walker: Though we had to share a bed, it was OK. Those ICs are dangerous and thanks for being an excellent room-mate. Also, you accidentally forgot your MTG cards in the room.

Tekkie/Neil #2: GGs and keep going with Wolf. Go get that new controller and thanks for being an excellent room-mate.

Victor: Those MK matches were great. Hope that personal matter went OK and thanks for being an excellent room-mate..

Ian: Nice meeting you, even though you only stopped by a few times.

Dekar/Casey: Though you didn't stay with us, you were great and an awesome guy.

Huy Vo: Glad I could help with rooming.

Sam: Those friendlies were great. That Falco was a challenge for my G&W.

Tallman: You were a great doubles partner. Sorry we didn't make it far but just playing some of those doubles matches were fun. Hope to met you again soon.

Emily/Jason: There needs to be more of you guys in the world. So friendly and outgoing. Talking to you guys was a blast. Hope to see you both at Apex.

Gashi/Seph: I had a great time with you guys. Those random friendlies were excellent Gashi, keep on practicing your Marth Seph. Had an awesome time at Denny's. You still own me a spongebath, Gashi. :yeahboi:

Earth: ひどいピットとフレンドリーなセットのおかげで。
(Translation done by Google)

Zori: That was one dangerous Olimar. GG.

Trela: Why couldn't you let me take one stock from you?!

Mr. Pink: That Fox is crazy and I still can't believe you play with one hand.

Bionic: It was nice meeting you. Didn't know we met till after the 2nd day.

Jam&Toast: That ROB...soo good.

DLA: That Ganon is godly.

The Twins: How did you do that magic trick? You guys were awesome.

Brony: It was nice meeting an Australian. GGs, those special fast-heavy matches were hilariously fun. I still didn't get to try that vegamite though. :glare:

Sky: We didn't have our pools match. :glare:

Laurel: I look forward to ordering more art commission from you.

The GERM: Thanks for the ride back to the Ramada. Genesis was amazing and my thanks to you and the DBR foe making it happening.

Quesokirby: You may have escaped this time but you won't be so safe next time.

Zigsta: Sorry we didn't have our MM but I found out who you were on the 3rd day. You best be going to Apex.

Larry: I still want that Larry dollar!

To all those who I forgot, I'm sorry but my memory is awful. If I forgot you, let me know so I can remember you and give you your shout-out.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Ok so I realized something. It is going to be damn near impossible to do a full shout out to everyone simply because I had so much fun hanging out with every single person there lol. So here is my condensed list.

203 crew - We *****. Simple as that. Thanks for the fun time :)

Blitzball peeps!!! - We must do that again someday! Seriously.

Connor, Matt.Zeb, and stabbed - You guys are so freakin awesome! Tourney mode baby! Wooh! Also the Bart trip back and Chilis was so much fun.

DBR - You guys did such an amazing job. Even the non-smashers who helped with the concession and the front door operations. Thank you guys so much for such an amazing experience. Also to germs Lady and her little sister. You both are awesome :)

Dennys crew - We went through hell and back at our table. Next time we will just go to In n Out or IHOP lol.

To the guys who were there for the mugging - I am sorry i couldnt help at all. I am also sorry you had to go through that. Thank god no one was hurt. Also GG's on keeping your heads up during the rest of the tourney. Also major shout-outs to HBox for being so quick to stop me from being a dumb *** and also for calling the cops immediately.

AZ!!! - I love you guys! Great **** to TAJ! it is always so much fun to hang out with you guys! bryce, Axe, TAI, VMan, Okami, JackieTran! and SillyKyle... you guys ****! Miss you all.

SwordSaint - You are awesome as hell haha. I can't wait to see what other amazing vids you create. It was fun talking to you bro!

Europe - Leffen = Jersey Shore. But you are awesome! All of you guys are so much fun to hang around. Congrats to Armada. next time we spare Aniolas, we will not hold back on the striking as much. That was we truly will know who is the better lol. RKey *****. Just saying ;) C, AJP, the french smashers and the rest of you guys are too good. Also thanks for letting me jump into the limo all randomly ;)

NM crew - Hope you had fun lol. Neil, good stuff on your friendlies and MM's. Hope you continue to melee lol.

Light and Dark - Dude it was a blast seeing you guys do teams! See you soon :D

Canadian players! - So much hype and so much fun as always. Come down here more lol.

Doll666 and J666 - Much fun you two :D Thanks for the smiles :)

To everyone in my pools.... **** YOU! Lol i got 5th seed in a way hard pool. Haha it was so much fun tho :D

Sharks and Minnows people! Good stuff! Some of you dodged me so well! And some of you got a few good hits on me lol.

SoCal players - Keep being awesome lol. (That includes you too Cathy)

NorCal players - It was fun chillin with you all!

Eggz, SW, and Lovage... I hate playing against you and your technical crap! But it is always fun watching you play.

EC - Too many of you to even begin trying a shout out. I love you all.

WC!!! - We finally won a crew battle lol. Good ****! Especially to Wobbles and Fly. Those IC's....

Virtual Void - i loved your card flourishes man!

Teddy (aka Sean the 2nd) and Travis - both of you guys are freakin awesome! We gotta meet up whenever we are at another tourney together lol.

To everyone else. Because I know I am forgetting alot sadly... It was so much fun.

Genesis 1 and 2 have been the best experiences of my life. And I owe it all to you. This community is freakin amazing. And I will bust my *** to try making it to Genesis3 lol.

Also, here is something everyone should laugh at. Get em PP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p18z3W2B7co

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
One national, I'll get out of 2nd round pools...but it wasnt this one. Oh well, lots of fun was still had:

Shoutouts to my fellow diddy brothers ADHD and Gnes...Mk is gay as ****, but you guys did well.

shoutouts to my pools, both round 1 and round 2. Why did I have to get the best 2 olimars there in the same pool? :glare: ...anyway, ggs to itakio tyrant rich brown logic killock mekos, limee sneakysnake zex etc

shoutouts to those in Florida who also came, aka Esam MVD hrnut nick riddle shaky seibrik polt, hbox, and of course honorary florida kismet and biglou. You guys made the entire weekend more fun by being in/around the room. And also, I'm the best at mario party 2, deal with it.

shoutouts to In and out for being the only food place open after venue closing every day. I didnt WANT to eat there every single night but I got frame trapped.

shoutouts to the East coast crew battle for doing their best. We should've won but we had some really bad decisions on who to send out when. At least you made a good one and picked me to do commentary

shoutouts to VGBC for letting me do some commentary throughout the weekend, aside from the crew battle. Hopefully i can do more at some other events too. Bionic definitely gotta loosen up though

speaking of Bionic, shoutout to bionic's smashville for having the best music.

shoutouts to the twins for being generally awesome the entire weekend, and finally showing me a magic trick.

shoutouts to re-meeting some of my favorite smashers at the tourney, such as kismet, biglou, sky, corimon, and of course dekar

shoutouts to Poltergust for teaming with me, and yet again helping me build a rep for being a legit dubs partner at nationals.

shoutouts to DBR for a legit tourney with a very legit championship belt trophy (although i thought of that back in 2009 but i could never go through with it, glad to see someone swag jacked my idea and made it work)

shoutouts to Oats/Zoreh (sp?) for holding it down on shuttle rides to/from the hotel and venue, and to the mother for the ride from the BART on thursday.

shoutouts to Rain for being the only MK to do the double scoops (shuttle loop) that i've seen in an American tourney. I guess before the MK mains thought it wasnt really useful. Also, we could not find this guy when we were trying to make him it for tag

shoutouts to Anti for being the slowest black guy ive ever seen run. If i were anywhere near your size i'd style all over you in a race :laugh:

shoutouts to Pane for going straight up terminator status and just walking up to people to tag them to be it, no running involved. I was humming the T2 theme the entire time you were it, btw

shoutouts to hbox for organizing sharks and minnows, and to EVERYONE who played. That put the tourney over the top for me personally. TOO GOOD

shoutouts to Cronos/Kronos for sticking around and letting us use his phone to tether internet to stream the end of the tourney on Sunday. next tourney that man enters should be covered by the TO

shoutout to some other players I watched/never met or played before:
X: wow Ive never seen you play but im pretty convinced you're a mind reader. Plus you're mad chill
Denti: Your oli is really good bro. I watched your set against hrnut very closely and you were putting in work
Dakpo: Pretty good ZSS..you play scarily similar to nick riddle. Not sure if thats on purpose or not..also, </3 for that infinite on diddy :laugh:

shoutouts to anyone I played in friendlies on Sunday. I enjoyed all of them, and they really helped my morale, as I was sad I didnt get into singles bracket.

shoutouts to the crew that went together to go see HP7. That was a good start to my weekend

Eat a **** section:

Thiefs can eat a ****, from the guy who robbed itakio, to the guy who tried to steal the pot money, from the ****** who stole my black ray ban sunglasses...they all can go eat a big wet one. (seriously though if anyone finds my black ray ban sunglasses please inform me immediately)

m2k can jokingly eat a ****, only cause he didnt play tag with us while we were waiting for the venue to reopen. That made me sad :(

meta knight can eat a ****...that ***** should be banned

Florida weather can eat a ****...going from cali non-humidity back home was the worst part of the trip.

Napos

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to all the friendlies!

Pools were a *****

my first national...man it was amazing!

Love from NM!

Thanks OMG for housing us New Mexico wild cats, we are a bunch of hookers

I loved sleeping on the floor and now I wonder why didn't we rotate?

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Really sweet from a warrior huh? What does that mean? LOL.

I said for a warrior lol.. Warriors, are suppose to be meanys and you are the complete opposite lol

Comments like this now and at the tournament made everything so much easier for me. Thank you so much! It's good to know I've already made a solid impression on people. =)
You really did hope to officially meet you soon

Twins and Old Man Gray<3
:phone:

:phone:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Warriors are meanies? loll.. Umm.. >_< They swing their sword and kill people but does that make them meanies? A true warrior serves others, at least in modern times. =P

erbanez

Smash Apprentice
Congrats especially to S2J for completely shattering my expectations and emerging as the highest placing Captain Falcon!

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
How is this a hypocritical post? The tournament showed me that I'm better than I thought I was, despite my inconsistency, and that a lot of the people I played with, or watched me play thought I was a lot worse until they played/watched me.
what kage said. I don't mean to be mean or nothing. we all know you're good, we just wanna see when you're gonna stop talking about your skill and let others do that for you.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
**** this is gonna be hard to remember everyone

Hyprid - Good **** in teams bro. I'm happy about how we did, even though we could have done a bit better. But it's all good, we'll get 'em next time.
Sung - I didn't know you were so FUNNY. Or maybe it's cuz I was high. But you're legit for driving 7 people
Hugo - Wassup big guy, it was fun hanging out. You shoulda smoked with us a bit :o
J666/Doll666 - It was fun hanging out with you two. I don't think I've spent much time with you guys before this, though i was high most the time I was with you guys LOL. Oh and thanks for recording all that shiz for me Emily
Mango - The best in the world
Hbox - Thanks for doing the podcast, and sorry about not finishing it. The next national for sure!
Jeff - Thanks for doing the podcast jeff, we didn't finish and you didn't really seem enthusiastic about it but I appreciate the fact that you were willing :D
Jackie Tran - you're for sure an epic sax man, and playing you in friendlies was mad fun!
Bizzaro Flame - Good **** making it to bracket dude!
Lunin - Watching crews while playing you was really fun! Good luck on your attempts at getting hella strong
Cyrain - After seeing your Facebook posts, I really hope you don't decide to quit. And if you don't, I hella look forward to our $10 MM at apex
Cyrain's GF - Hiding that you smoke from your parents is always fun
Kage - Yo my bad bro, meant to just tell socal and it kind of got out of hand haha. If it means anything, I only refused to rematch cuz I knew you'd win XD
Kou - good **** coming out to america bro! hope you enjoyed it and some ***** translates this for you so you can read it.
Shoyo - Come back to mainland as soon as you can homie haha
Eggz - You are a party animal, and a monster beast in general
People I played in tournament - GGs to you all, some I forget so sowwie
Eddy - Good **** in the tourney eddy! Must have sucked to be the only TJ smasher here
Baka - Good **** in teams *****, stop being so serious all the time man, let looooose. Or get high or something, idk
The Twins - Oh man, you guys are just the best to hang with. You're always so talkative and cheerful and have great stories to tell. I always look forward to seeing you guys :D
max burger - wasssssup, sick bruce lee shirt
mccain - nice embroidered towel, lolololoololol
Connor - It was fun traveling to and from norcal with ya, definitely made it not boring to wait in the airport for 4 hours. Good **** beating hella good people!!
Wes - good **** in teams, your bro is a nice guy, fun smoking with ya
Matt dot zeb - Oh man, it was great meeting you and hanging out. You were very responsible when it came to the room. And you don't know how thankful I was for all the trees you had.
Fly - GOOD ****, it was fun hanging out with you and stuff
Anto - The homie. Thanks for all the snacks and you were one of the people I hung out with the most at this haha
Neil - idk what your tag is, and we never got to play, but it was fun meeting you and talking. ****.
Mafia - We never got to play, but damn did you get a growth spurt since the last time we met hahahaha
hugo - good job in tournament/crews bro
Joey - GOOD **** BEATIN M2K BIG GUY
Alex - You're ****ing huge. Good stuff in pools, you ***** pretty hard
jpeg/bacon/trahh/swordsaint - mass shoutout to vegas for being priy gud, you guys are collectively getting better. Keep at it. And the **** you brought was pretty dank haha
Arc natural - Didn't get to talk to you much even though we were in the same room 0.0
Strongbad - this ***** is in irvine, yayuhzzz
Okami - good **** on driving up to norcal haha, but you left behind Ryan Q.Q
Dylan - Nice metting you! Hope you keep playing smash a **** ton
Dan/other two guys whose names I've tragically forgotten - Thanks so much for recording for me! It was great meeting you guys and I hope you start playing smash a bunch in the future! :D
spaceballs - I didn't get to play you :((((((
Brandon - good **** on commentating
Phil - it's been forever man <3333
Micheal blue falco - Yo my bad for laughin at you man, I was a little high and realllly tired. I think it's sick that you're out to be the best and I wish you the best of luck. You're definitely much better than from that video vs adam haha
tahsis - it was sick playing/hanging out with you bro
Meta - Nice finally meeting you and you remind me of my puff main friend back in socal lol
johnny - Nice job on 8th! *****
shroomed - damn, you styled at this tourney haha
Fuzzyness - Glad I got to play you, it was fun and your falcon/fox are priy gud
Pat - good **** doing all that TO work
kristine Xie - Finally met you LOL
Falcomist - We shoulda played =(((((
Isai - It was awesome to finally meet/play you. I thought I'd never get the chance!
Superboom - You're an awesome guy! Though you sound perpetually high haha
Toph - my ***** is back form japan! Good seeing you again!!
Vish - I swear to god, every time I smoked, I'd see you in the next 5 minutes LOOOOL
Tope - You're soooooooo old, but mad gooood
DBR - GOOD **** HOSTING AND THANKS FOR THE TOURNAMENT, IT WAS HELLA FUN!!!!!!!!!!
Spark - the homie, you be getting mad good haha
Tai - You're priy gud now kiddo
Taj - Damn, good **** on third
Tai from hawaii - Fun smoking with you and it was great meeting you!
Axe - You're such a happy go lucky guy :D
Wobbles - You ***** *****s at this. Especially in crews
Tang - Nice dance! It was sick!
Little England - You have the whitest teeth but are the blackest man! But seriously, good **** in tournament and we gotta have some bro time before you head back to the midwest
Lovage/Silent Wolf - Omg, you guys are the COOLEST ****ING TEAM IN THE WORLD OADUSHSFKDJBNKJGNLFKJNASKJ
Everyone that I can't remember - I'm so sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!!!!
PP - good **** playing so well even though you were sick! You'll get em next time!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Shoutouts

Not in any particular order

McCain, Alan, and myself

Armada

Mango

All the *****es who laser/dd camped me

Milktea

Leffen

Cao

Wobbles

Fuzzy

Lil's Beach Trip

Alan

McCain and his penchant for twinks

Connor

Hungrybox

Post Genesis CVS Trip

Kage

Azn Lep

Sheridan and his bro

Helmet

My performance in crews

VTS

Spaceballs

Silly Kyle

People talking **** about me

Dani

Genesis 2 Staff

Aniolas

and also

And I'm spent

VANS

Smash Ace
i had lots of fun catching up with all my old friends and meeting new people. hope to see everyone again soon! (apex?!)

room 319 - i wouldnt want to room with anyone other than u guys <3333
Mang0 - <4
MacD - it was fun having u over in our hotel room hehe
silentspectre - y are u mad at me??
Fuzzyness - charles, you are fun to talk to. visit us again soon ok
Axe - finally built up the courage to talk to me hehehhe ;)
Shoyo - shoyo! out of all the people i met at genesis, you are one of my favorite <3
brandon, phil - imma come out to the dorms soon so you guys can keep training me
twins - im so glad to finally meet u guys ^___^ next time i demand to see more card tricks, more!
eggz - teams mm all day, awww yea
kou - dunno if u will ever read this, but it was very nice meeting u =D
people in my pools - gg..............
everyone i didnt talk to - hope we get to talk next time

MacD

Banned via Administration
love it

especially leffen's, cvs trip, fuzzy's, and the beach trip

and judge me all you want, but doesn't someone have to show twinks love too?

edit- LOOOOOOL vanessa, love jeff's shout out hahahahahaha

Top Bottom