• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

Varist

Smash Lord
the new tier list

after Genesis tier list will be

:falco: cuz pp good
:marthmelee: cuz spacing is best AT
:falconmelee: YES
:peachmelee: ar hack always bob-omb standard for tourneyplay to combat randomness, and armada is there
:pika: AXE IS SERIOUS
:sheikmelee: sheik is boring so no one will watch her so no one will play her so she will go down
:foxmelee: no one plays Fox anymore so idk
:039: jiggs kinda sucks people get crazy when mango win they didn't use their brains
:samusmelee: samus has SOOO MUCH POTENTIAL
:ganondorf: OOPS GANON hes got better fair than dr mario so basketball approves
:drmario: DOC is good the people dont know
:popo: a lot of people say s/he's pretty good and they kill you with a grab if its not banned so he 'sgood
:younglinkmelee: he's pretty good armada used him
:mario2: he has cape and uair so victory get
:luigimelee: the people need to recognize that he is so good
:yoshimelee: i seen some videos with yoshi in em and he was winning all the time, yoshi/mario teams would be the best put yoshi near the top so people will use for team
:linkmelee: i wish link was better, but hes not
:dk: he used to be really good he went to finals but the people stopped using him so he went away
:roymelee: falco is high because fox was good and he's a clone, roy should be high because marth is good and hes a clone, but people hate the goldenboy so he'll be here
:kirby2: PAL KIRBY is so good, the people will buy pal at genesis and finally use him so he'll go up probably maybe
:150: mewtwos legitimate
:pichumelee: pichus just like pikachu so what if some extra %, he's SO SMALL you can't HIT HIM YOU ALWAYS MISS
:bowser: hes too big hes easy to hit combo turtle

why would you use zelda lol
no one plays g&w
:noness: idk where he will be idt any ness players at genesis

lots of talent coming out; tier list upset because kids have rooms to practice in forever

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
lol at how low you think jiggs is. pal kirby doesn't count because this is ntsc list.

mewtwo>roy>ness>g&w>yoshi>pichu>bowser>kirby

idk where to rate zelda because she sucks but her downb is the best in the game.

Ceviana

Smash Rookie
I kinda lol'd at Varist's list, no offense at all though.
I just lol at things.

Anyway, not sure if you're serious or not ._.
I do like how you conisder Mewtwo legitmate though. Then again you put him at the bottom of your list. Pichu on the other hand, is someone I doubt moving up. Small hitbox, lightest character, can hurt himself, easy to chaingrab.
Then again, Bowser's not too much better, but at least it makes sense for him to easily be chaingrabbed. Plus he's powerful.

And you seem to be basing the list on popularity.
Which is why I'm not sure if you're serious or not.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeahhh son let's get ylink up there

i tried to give hbox a matchup tip for game 4. idk if it worked out but man. what a counter strategy by armada

Stevo

Smash Champion
I think Mewtwo should be 18th.
he probably should be.
better than Roy at least for sure.

I just love the fact that we still see such a variety of characters played in tournament like 10 years after the game came out, and that there is still so much debate over where to place characters in the tier list.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Of course, everyone improves/gets worse.. everyone changes. That means the tier list will be ever changing. It's never going to be an absolute truth.

Stevo

Smash Champion
that is true, but only if people continue to play melee (which by the looks of things, they will)

most games stagnate at some point. It is a good sign when 10 years after a game comes out so many people still want to debate about things

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Or maybe it means, we lack the proper numbers of people to make more accurate statistics. Let's say in SF, the match-ups are more clear since there's x4-x5 times the people that play the game so the obscure matchups happen more often and also all the other popular matchups even more.

Stevo

Smash Champion
that probably has an impact I'm sure.

but I also feel like there are more factors influencing melee though, which also makes it more difficult, such as stage selection.

of course, having 4x the people would be very helpful for that as well.

by the way, I like how your Ganon looks in the genesis vids. It looks like you brought your A-game. (in my opinion, based on only the vids)

Top Bottom