• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Your crazy. Pichu sucks Kirby is only as good as the person he sucks off. Which sometimes can be good. I can play really well against Fox and Falco with Kirby once I get their lasers.:laugh:. Kirby has some useful moves his Bair is good. If he had better DI he would be a much better character.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Pichu is way cuter than Kirby, by far.

Your crazy. Pichu sucks Kirby is only as good as the person he sucks off. Which sometimes can be good. I can play really well against Fox and Falco with Kirby once I get their lasers.:laugh:. Kirby has some useful moves his Bair is good. If he had better DI he would be a much better character.
Wow, you're stupid.

Tamoo

Smash Master
kirby's best ability is his swallow, why bother taking sumone else's ability :s

kirby's bair is surprisingly strong, does a lot of damage and has good priority, he lacks speed tho, which is a main prob

pichu's got the speed, but no reliable way of killing

but pichu is most def cuter, no doubt

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure Kirby's swallow move is hard to pull off vs anyone.

especially falco.

so why does this even matter when we all know kirby is useless and we should only be discussing luigi.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Kirby is midtier vs Falco in AZ, since just about any of our Falco mains will allow Kirby a free swallow.

TaJ's Kirby in teams is mid tier, and only loses because I'm mediocre in teams.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
It's slow though and Kirby is also slow :laugh:

Which makes it difficult to do against Falco because he's going to pew pew you if you try to :laugh:

And it sucks because Falco can follow pew pew with Falco pressure and Kirby's kind of bad at dealing with Falco pressure, especially when Falco does it

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
It's slow though and Kirby is also slow :laugh:

Which makes it difficult to do against Falco because he's going to pew pew you if you try to :laugh:

And it sucks because Falco can follow pew pew with Falco pressure and Kirby's kind of bad at dealing with Falco pressure, especially when Falco does it
Kirby can duck under Pew Pew's though...:chuckle:....:laugh:!

Tamoo

Smash Master
All of Pichu's smashes are powerful.
Not to mention they're rather quick.

SHFFL'd nairs also says hello.
When I say reliable, i dont mean killing power, sure pichu has power but who's gonna run into that usmash?

Fsmash u hardly have to try to DI out of that

Also, there are literally no setups for these killing moves.

shffld nairs only go so far, not great for killing

stothek

Smash Rookie
melee or brawl

hey, im buying a birthday gift for my brother and am having a harder time choosing between melee and brawl. the problem is that he is mentally handicapped, so i want to get him the easier game which is obviously melee, cuz theres less techniques since its an older game. but brawl sounds good to because it is newer and he's going blind so he might be able to see the better graphics more easily. .

to give you a better idea of what to suggest, he's the kinda guy that likes to eat with one hand and play with the other. so im guessing ill buy melee cuz with brawl you need the wii mote in one hand and the wii chuck in the other. and melee you can just use one hand.

also i think i want to get him a game with multiplayer so that his therapists can play with him and im not sure if melee is offered in multiplay, or do i need to buy an expansion for that?

STOTHEK

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
hey, im buying a birthday gift for my brother and am having a harder time choosing between melee and brawl. the problem is that he is mentally handicapped, so i want to get him the easier game which is obviously melee, cuz theres less techniques since its an older game. but brawl sounds good to because it is newer and he's going blind so he might be able to see the better graphics more easily. .

to give you a better idea of what to suggest, he's the kinda guy that likes to eat with one hand and play with the other. so im guessing ill buy melee cuz with brawl you need the wii mote in one hand and the wii chuck in the other. and melee you can just use one hand.

also i think i want to get him a game with multiplayer so that his therapists can play with him and im not sure if melee is offered in multiplay, or do i need to buy an expansion for that?

STOTHEK
...LOL

I haven't laughed that hard in a while. XD

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace

STOTHEK

Yeah, that was ****ing funny.

lol @ no "multiplay".

i hope he says something else.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386

STOTHEK
Go **** yourself bro. and I hope you and your brother die slow and painful deaths...that help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom