• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Shameful Fall 2 Thread

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
No problem. sorry you couldn't make it jazzness. I got beat in a bowser ditto with tj lol. I got 4th place in the tournament. I'm pretty sure anyways. I might have gotten fifth

Sheer Cold

Smash Journeyman
OK I have sent Kamikaze the results so we should be posting them soon. Over all I think all I the tournament was a success.
Shout out time

Viperboy for help with the money percentages and helping with the pools sorry the event lasted longer than you wanted it too.

The Cedar Rapids Guys really enjoyed playing you guys and I hope to see you guys again

Faellie the friendlies where awesome (also where the matches in the pools)

The Kahoka Guys
new to finally meet you some guys hopefully we can get together more often (since your only about 30 mins or so away)

EarthBowser nice to see you again your matches are all ways fun to watch shame we didn't play get a chance to play a match or two ( with the exception of the doubles match in the bracket )

Jamie and John
it was a nice suprise to see you guys come all the way down from Iowa university (correct me If I'm wrong) by the flyer

Gary nice to see that your Roy has gotten a lot better since the last time I played you

Tis a shame that the Saint Louis people couldn't show up long with Asian Mike

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Doubles Results
1st Team Pirate Hookers ( Viperboy and Brett R)
2nd Team Fisticuffs (Faellie and Earthbowser)
3rd Team Stanley 7 (John and Jamie)
4th Team Holy Heavens! (Kintehr and Zyroqwa)
5th Team Black Parade (Rey and Brit)
5th Team Bzzt Ownt (Kamikaze and Frostbyte)
7th Team Monty Carlo Sugar Daddy's (Troy and Alex)
7th Team Seth and Jamie
9th Team Don't Know Don't Care (Ace and Brian H)
9th Team Matt and Keith
9th Team Brett and Josh
9th Team Forgotten (Deveyus and Grit)

Singles Results

1 viperboy
2 Deku
3 Earth Bowser
4 Kamikaze
5 Gary
5 Bret R
7 Jamie
7 Kenthr
9 Alex
9 John
9 Emperor Tim
9 Christie
13 Rey
13 Frost Byte
13 Troy
13 Billy

I just wanted to give a shoutout to everyone who came THE END >_> jk

I want to thank everybody who came I greatly appreciated it.

VIPERBOY Thank you very much for the help. Pools would have been rough without ya.
Also i'm not doing pools next time unless it's in the circuit but who knows. Good to see ya again.

EB and FAELLIE. Good to see ya again EB. Great times like always lol. And nice to meet ya Faellie your a cool person. Hope to see you again.

KINTEHR and ZYROQWA. It's always good to see you guys. Great times like everytime. I plan on coming to your monthlies. Should be great. Thnx for coming.

KAHOKA PEOPLE I appreciate you guys for coming. Sorry you didn't see me much.

CEDAR RAPIDS GUYS. Thnx for coming! It was great hosting you guys for the night. Good times at the smashfest. Thanks troy and alex.

DEKUSCHRUB-Thnx for coming I appreciate it. Our matches in the tourney were pretty good. But next time your not getting so lucky lol.

I APOLOGIZE that I had to leave early and didn't see ya guys off but I had family issues. So yeah sorry for leaving early. I didn't want to but didn't have a choice.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
thanks for hosting this kamikazi, i had a lot of fun, I think I actually got to play most people and there were plenty of set ups which was awesome.
tj of course beat up on my fox.. Earthbowser sweet luigi man, watch out for that pokefloats haha

i wish i could have been there for doubles..

hopefully this will become a monthly kind of thing and i'll see you guys again

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
I might not be able to do a monthly due to work. But every other month would be AWESOME.

Thnx for coming dekuschrub. Um yeah I learned a lot as well as from the first one. Some things I will change is not having pools (unless im running a circuit tourney) and posting up rules and allowed stages. There is some more but I couldn't remember them lol. Thank you everyone for coming and making this a great experience for everyone. Also if you have suggestions that you think would make things better for running the tournament suggest away!

I also have to give thnx for FROST BYTE because he helped a lot. He helped with the building and running it when I had to go as well as cleaning up. I give thnx to DEVEYUS who made the brackets for me. And VIPERBOY for giving me percents and helping with pools (which i haven't done before) A big thanks again for everyone who helped me.

emperortim

Smash Rookie
Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks for hosting this great tournament, Kamikaze. Although I didn't have the honor in battling you, (I'm sure you would have smoked me) I hope I do soon. This was a heck of an experience and it's good to play other people with different strategies and such. Since me, Billy, and Seth never play 1v1 (it's usually free for all) it was quite a radical change. (I'm quite glad that I adapted somewhat, even though I'm the worst player of the three,(I don't own the game...I know, smite me...) I was lucky enough to advance a little.) Unless some really odd plans just happen to land on the same day you host another tournament, you can be sure to count me in!

EarthBowser

Tightwulf
I forgot to add my thoughts of the tournament.

Awesome stuff. It was a good tournament all around, Kamikaze.

It was great to meet a ton of new people.

I couldn't see the road a good portion of the way back, plus I was very tired which wasn't a good combination. Fortunately chocolate and the theme song from 'Hey Dude' kept us alive.

Misfires for the win make me jazzed.

Pokefloats sucks.

Fisticuffs is an awesome word.

Thanks a lot for the good ol' times everyone.

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
I forgot to add my thoughts of the tournament.

Awesome stuff. It was a good tournament all around, Kamikaze.

It was great to meet a ton of new people.

I couldn't see the road a good portion of the way back, plus I was very tired which wasn't a good combination. Fortunately chocolate and the theme song from 'Hey Dude' kept us alive.

Misfires for the win make me jazzed.

Pokefloats sucks.

Fisticuffs is an awesome word.

Thanks a lot for the good ol' times everyone.
Theme song hey dude is great cuz it kept ya guys alive as well as chocalate way to go. Wish I could have seen those amazing misfires I kept hearing about. Thanks for coming man.

Top Bottom