• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Another thing, I think it would be cool to have a 2 vs. 2 tag team battle mode. You share stock, but each player has their own damage meter. You could use your taunts or something to switch out (obviously you have to be standing on solid ground to do so), at which point the opposing character slows down, and the character switching out could undergo an exit sequence (which could be a reverse-entrance for many), and their partner enters, at which point both characters are full speed again. I think it could make for some really interesting battles.

awlccl123

Smash Apprentice
Um, who here has a sticky dedicated to my awesomeness? You don't. Because I am awesome.
no. the mods gave the thread a sticky for humor. all the posts are pointless because it was showing how completely pointless the thread was.

anyways, don't you think it's a little early to be talking about a game that has not been conformed yet. plus, brawl was released less than 3 months ago.

Al have to say is Ridley, Midna & Wolf Link, and Geno for SSB4!

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
What is so lame about anime characters? Many characters in Brawl have their own anime. I think anime characters would make a great addition to ssb4.
Sakurai has said only characters from video games are allowed in the game. That is why Ash Ketchum was snubbed and Pokemon Trainer got in.

Also, unrelated: The day Cloud is in this game is the day I quit.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
Get rid of R.O.B., DeDeDe, Diddy Kong, and Wario because they're all filler. I love them, but they're prime filler material.
First of all, sorry for doubly post.

Second of all, what the hell?!? The four you named are four of the new characters with some of the most unique playstyles. And don't say they are filler because of the series they are from either because then DK would be the only DK rep, ROB is just really cool, Wario has his own Mario spin-off series so I don't consider him as much as another Mario character, and there is nothing wrong with Dedede.

Magnacor

Smash Ace

Second of all, what the hell?!? The four you named are four of the new characters with some of the most unique playstyles. And don't say they are filler because of the series they are from either because then DK would be the only DK rep, ROB is just really cool, Wario has his own Mario spin-off series so I don't consider him as much as another Mario character, and there is nothing wrong with Dedede.
Seconded.

I also think that instead of the Coin Launcher they should have old arcade games (Donkey Kong, Ice climbers, and other games without a story. Pac-Man maybe?) and re-work the games so the items are trophies and stickers (Vegetables, enemies, the items, etc.) That'd be pretty cool. Just maybe three or four of these games and bringing back the old lottery machine would b cool.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

They are very unique. But they're still filler. Kirby and Meta-Knight are really the only reps needed for the Kirby franchise. Donkey Kong hasn't gotten his own real game (not counting spin-off games, meaning Donkey Konga) in forever, so the DK series only need one rep.

And R.O.B. Well, he's not actually in a video game. Him being in contradicts what Sakurai said.

The only person out of the four I mentioned that I can see still being in when and IF there is an SSB4, then it would be Wario.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Um, who here has a sticky dedicated to my awesomeness? You don't. Because I am awesome.
Shut up and enjoy your ban :)
You clearly didn't understand the purpose of that sticky (more like, dedicated to your idiocy rather than awesomeness).

No offense guys but these type of threads is the reason why Smashboards is no fun trolling anymore.

Anyway I made a prediction list for Smash 4 a while back so here it is (never posted it on Smashboards):

Mario:
Mario (with a Dr. Mario alt. that is indeed called Dr. Mario as the name)
Peach
Bowser
Luigi (unlockable)
Waluigi or Bowser Jr. (unlockable)

Donkey Kong:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong (unlockable)

Legend of Zelda:
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf (unlockable)
Toon Link (unlockable)
Toon Zelda/Tetra (unlockable)

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff (unlockable)
Lucario (unlockable)
Mewtwo (unlockable)
New 5th or 6th gen rep (unlockable)

Animal Crossing:
Tom Nook
K.K. Slider (unlockable)

Kirby:
Kirby
Meta-Knight
King Dedede

Star Fox:
Fox
Krystal
Falco (unlockable)
Wolf (unlockable)

Fire Emblem:
Micaiah or another current FE main character during the time in between Brawl and Smash 4's release
Ike
Marth (unlockable)
Roy or Eliwood (unlockable)

Mother:
Lucas
Ness (unlockable)
Claus (unlockable)

Metroid:
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley or Dark Samus (unlockable)

Yoshi:
Yoshi

Warioware:
Wario
Mona (unlockable)

F-Zero:
Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow (unlockable)

Pikmin:
Captain Olimar

NES and retro:
Pit
Ice Climbers
Little Mac
Takamaru (unlockable)
R.O.B. (unlockable)
Mr. Game & Watch (unlockable)

Golden Sun:
Isaac or Felix (unlockable)

Third party:
Solid Snake (unlockable)
Sonic (unlockable)
Geno (unlockable)
Pacman or Megaman (unlockable)

Remember this is a prediction roster, not a hopeful list. My hopeful list would be bigger and different. Sonic would be replaced by Segata Sanshiro for example.
The list is good, but I'd get rid of

Ridley (he's a BOSS not a PC)
Toon/Young Link (we need just one Link thank you)
Mewtwo (if Nintendo is generous they'll add him back)
1 AC rep, not 2.
Ashley > Mona. (magic moveset)
And to add more females I'd put the girl from F-Zero (Jody Summer?)

+ famous future/coming soon characters.

Mike_Echoes

Smash Journeyman
Forget about SSB4. Make a game that goes across the PS3, Wii AND 360.

That way you could have 50 Nintendo Only Chars (Mario Bros. Etc the usual)
50 Microsoft Only Chars (Master Chief, Blix, Viva Pinata etc.)
50 Sony Only Chars (Sly Cooper, Ratchet, Jak)
and 50 Cross Platform Chars (Sonic Franchise, Prince of Persia, Soul Calibur ppl, The Darkness)

200 Chars mmmm

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
No offense guys but these type of threads is the reason why Smashboards is no fun trolling anymore.

Anyway I made a prediction list for Smash 4 a while back so here it is (never posted it on Smashboards):

Mario:
Mario (with a Dr. Mario alt. that is indeed called Dr. Mario as the name)
Peach
Bowser
Luigi (unlockable)
Waluigi or Bowser Jr. (unlockable)

Donkey Kong:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong (unlockable)

Legend of Zelda:
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf (unlockable)
Toon Link (unlockable)
Toon Zelda/Tetra (unlockable)

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer
Jigglypuff (unlockable)
Lucario (unlockable)
Mewtwo (unlockable)
New 5th or 6th gen rep (unlockable)

Animal Crossing:
Tom Nook
K.K. Slider (unlockable)

Kirby:
Kirby
Meta-Knight
King Dedede

Star Fox:
Fox
Krystal
Falco (unlockable)
Wolf (unlockable)

Fire Emblem:
Micaiah or another current FE main character during the time in between Brawl and Smash 4's release
Ike
Marth (unlockable)
Roy or Eliwood (unlockable)

Mother:
Lucas
Ness (unlockable)
Claus (unlockable)

Metroid:
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley or Dark Samus (unlockable)

Yoshi:
Yoshi

Warioware:
Wario
Mona (unlockable)

F-Zero:
Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow (unlockable)

Pikmin:
Captain Olimar

NES and retro:
Pit
Ice Climbers
Little Mac
Takamaru (unlockable)
R.O.B. (unlockable)
Mr. Game & Watch (unlockable)

Golden Sun:
Isaac or Felix (unlockable)

Third party:
Solid Snake (unlockable)
Sonic (unlockable)
Geno (unlockable)
Pacman or Megaman (unlockable)

Remember this is a prediction roster, not a hopeful list. My hopeful list would be bigger and different. Sonic would be replaced by Segata Sanshiro for example.
This is pretty nice. I find the addition of two AC characters a little odd, but whatever. Have you thought about alternate characters. By the way, Segata Sanshiro's final should be him flying a rocket into space and then tossing it back down.

Spire

III
BRoomer

and 50 Cross Platform Chars (Sonic Franchise, Prince of Persia, Soul Calibur ppl, The Darkness)

200 Chars mmmm
Um..... what?

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
Sora could be in.
Its not that hard to thing about his moves.

Here, I'l do a example.

B+^= ragonrok
sora leaps into the sky while slashing
B+V= Gravity
Forces enemys to walk slower if there running away from sora, but faster running towards him
B+>= strike raid
Sora throws his keyblade forward and back. he cannot move or atack while its being thrown.
B= Fire (or blizzard if they want to use kh2)
sora shoots a small projectile infrount of him. If used to many times in a row, sora cannot use it for his stock.
Final smash: Trinity limit

Small beams are called down from the sky, like lucas's final smash.
At the end of the final smash, the screen turns white and deals 30% to everyone other then sora.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
Sora could be in.
Its not that hard to thing about his moves.

Here, I'l do a example.

B+^= ragonrok
sora leaps into the sky while slashing
B+V= Gravity
Forces enemys to walk slower if there running away from sora, but faster running towards him
B+>= strike raid
Sora throws his keyblade forward and back. he cannot move or atack while its being thrown.
B= Fire (or blizzard if they want to use kh2)
sora shoots a small projectile infrount of him. If used to many times in a row, sora cannot use it for his stock.
Final smash: Trinity limit

Small beams are called down from the sky, like lucas's final smash.
At the end of the final smash, the screen turns white and deals 30% to everyone other then sora.
I mean, yeah Sora could be in the game but let's be honest, he probably won't.

I think now that Sonic and Snake have been in the game it is turning into "OMG Master Chief, Marcus Fenix, Cloud, and Lara Croft for Smash 4!"

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
The list is good, but I'd get rid of

Ridley (he's a BOSS not a PC)
Toon/Young Link (we need just one Link thank you)
Mewtwo (if Nintendo is generous they'll add him back)
1 AC rep, not 2.
Ashley > Mona. (magic moveset)
And to add more females I'd put the girl from F-Zero (Jody Summer?)

+ famous future/coming soon characters.
None of those factors matter when you consider the actual factors that determine whether a character gets in or not so don't ***** about it.

Matter of fact none of us know what factors that Sakurai considers in his head to build a fighting game roster such as this. Really, basically all we have to go by is considering the factors we know, but we never know what he considers worthy or not so it's impossible to tell what he wants to put into Smash.
This is pretty nice. I find the addition of two AC characters a little odd, but whatever. Have you thought about alternate characters. By the way, Segata Sanshiro's final should be him flying a rocket into space and then tossing it back down.
Eh it'd be a suicidal move but it's so crazy it can work!

There REALLY needs to be an underage b& on these forums.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Here is what I would love to see for the roster in SSB4. In some ways, these are predictions, but in many others, they are mere desires.

Super Mario
- Mario (Alt. Dr. Mario, Bee Mario, Raccoon Mario, Striker Mario, Paper Mario)
- Luigi (Alt. Mr. L, Striker Luigi, Paper Luigi)
- Peach (Alt. Daisy, Striker Peach, Sports Peach, Paper Peach)
- Bowser (Alt. Dry Bowser, Paper Bowser)
- Petey Piranha (Alt. Striker Petey)

Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong (Alt. Arcade DK - in 3D)
- Diddy & Dixie Kong
- King K. Rool (Alt. Kaptain K. Rool, Baron K. Roolenstein.)

Yoshi's Island
- Yoshi (Alt. Black & White Yoshi, Birdo, Yoshi's Island-style Yoshi)
- Kamek (Alt. Yoshi's Island-style Kamek)

Warioware
- Wario

The Legend of Zelda
- Link (Alt. NES Link, OoT Link, Toon Link, Dark Link)
- Zelda/Sheik (Alt. OoT Zelda/Sheik, Toon Zelda/Tetra, Puppet Zelda/Sheik)
- Ganondorf w/sword (Alt. OoT Ganondorf, Toon Ganondorf, Darknut; FS transforms into new Ganon form similar to both TP, OoT, and Classic Ganon who plays like Giga Bowser)
- Young Link w/Deku, Goron, Zora, and FS Fierce Deity Link Mask transformations
- Midna (FS is her Fused Shadow colossal form)
- Skull Kid w/Majora's Mask (Alt. TP Skull Kid, Zant; FS crashes the Moon down on the stage)

Pokemon
- Pikachu (Alt. Pichu, Raichu, Marrill with water effects and different voice)
- Pokemon Trainer - Red w/Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard (Alt. Gold, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn)
- Jigglypuff
- Lucario (or new 5th or 6th Gen similar mascot)
- Mewtwo (very different from Lucario; reworked a lot)
- Pokemon Rival - Blue w/ 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stage or three strong 1st stage (Electabuzz, Magmar, Scyther for example) Pokemon (Alt. Silver, Wally, Pearl)

Metroid
- Samus / Zero-Suit Samus (Alt. Fusion Suit, Gravity Suit, Power Suit, Dark Suit, Dark Samus)
- Sylux (Alt. Kanden, Weavel)
- Ridley (Alt. Meta Ridley; in order to make it reasonable, if a new story mode be included, it would have to be a cloned Ridley or something that never fully developed and despises its creators, which is why it is so much smaller)

Kirby
- Kirby
- Meta Knight
- King Dedede
- Knuckle Joe

Star Fox
- Fox (Alt. James McCloud)
- Falco (Alt. Bill)
- Krystal (Alt. Kat; for the sake of including more females)
- Wolf (Alt. Leon, Panther)

F-Zero
- Captain Falcon (Alt. Blood Falcon, Dr. Stewart)
- Samurai Goroh (Alt. Pico)
- Black Shadow (Alt. The Skull, Deathborn)

Mother/Earthbound
- Ness (Alt. Poo, Ana, Jeff)
- Lucas
- Claus/Masked Man

Fire Emblem
- Lyn (Alt. Marth)
- Ike (Alt. Roy, Black Knight)
- Sothe
- Skrimir

Retro
- Ice Climbers
- Pit
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Little Mac
- Balloon Fighter

Others:
Pikmin - Captain Olimar (Alt. Louie)
Animal Crossing - Animal Crosser/Smashvillager (Alt. Females also)
Advanced Wars - Battalion Warrior
Custom Robo - Ray Mk. III
Golden Sun - Isaac (Alt. Felix)

Third Party
- Sonic (Alt. Shadow, Metal Sonic, Silver)
- Knuckles (Alt. Rouge, Chaos, Espio)
- Snake will probably get cut
- Bomberman (Alt. Black, Red, Blue, Green Bombers, Sirius, Artemis, Orion, Regulus, Altair)
- Mega Man (Alt. Mega Man X, Mega Man.EXE)
- Spyro (Alt. Cynder)
- Crash Bandicoot
- Geno
- Toku & Enril (from Lost Winds)
- Black Mage
- Crystal Caravan (Clavat, Lilty, Yuke, Selkie)

Now the math behind all of the alternate costume-characters, which means those that are completely different characters:

Super Mario (13) + Yoshi's Island (5) + Warioware (1) + Geno (1) = 20 reps
Donkey Kong = 7 reps
The Legend of Zelda = 18 reps
Pokemon = 17 reps
Metroid = 7 reps
Kirby = 4 reps
Star Fox = 9 reps
F-Zero = 8 reps
Mother/Earthbound = 6 reps
Fire Emblem = 7 reps
Retro = 5 reps
Pikmin = 2 reps
Animal Crossing = 1 rep
Advanced Wars = 1 rep
Custom Robo = 1 rep
Golden Sun = 2 reps
Sonic The Hedgehog = 8 reps
Bomberman = 6 reps
Mega Man = 3 reps
Spyro/Crash Bandicoot = 3 reps
Lost Winds = 1 Rep
Final Fantasy = 5 reps

TOTAL = 142 representative characters in only 64 total roster-characters (that's about 3.5x as many in Brawl with only 29 more roster characters).

NOTE: This post is still growing and changing as more characters and alt. characters are added.

Black Magician

Smash Apprentice

200 Chars mmmm
Great in theory, but Microsoft and Sony don't have many exclusive characters, and practically no first-party ones.
Isn't 200 characters a bit much? Imagine how long Classic/Adventure/All-Star equivalents would take with 200 characters. Especially All-Star, do you really want to fight 200 chars each time?
Spire's idea is much better and more manageable. It also has a Black Mage in it.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
all i have to say is that it better **** well have ridley playable. and if they add an online mode, they better fix it, and i hope they don't even try for a one player mode. just add more characters and stages.

Dexter Morgan

Smash Apprentice
What they need to do is stop coming out with these copycat characters and just expand character move lists or abilities to address the differences in fighting styles. They could then make particular characters (i.e. Lucas) an alternate costume for the character they copy (Ness), and just give people the option to select from one or two different "attack styles" that determines the strength and appearance of that characters' attacks.

Mike_Echoes

Smash Journeyman
I was half kidding about the 200 characters. But forget one player mode altogether, make it Melee 2 AND Brawl 2 in one box, two discs, so everybody is happy.

I wish there was more characters, that's all I want lol

Hikki

Smash Rookie
The only thing I really hope for is that the next Smash Brothers game appeals to the competitive community the same way Melee did, and that the advanced techniques there were in Melee came back, especially L-Canceling. Another thing would be to develop particular movesets to the cloned characters, such as Ganon and Roy (supposing he is coming back), and to make the game's physics be a lot more similar to Melee's. I would also like to have some characters added to the roster, especially Sonic and Metroid characters, such as Knuckles, Tails, Ridley etc. Finally, I would like to have one particular stage from the original Smash Brothers back: the Castle.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Spire, why do you think Snake will get the cut?
Personally, I feel that Snake will be a Brawl-exclusive character. There were those exclusive to
Melee, and given Snake's rather "strange" inclusion in a Smash Bros title, he might be cut. On the contrary, if he does make it into SSB4, I think he would then fit in so much better given the expanded roster. Perhaps my idea of him being cut resulted mainly from his oblong placing in the roster (not position) as he just doesn't seem to fit as much as everyone else. But then again, we have characters like Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. who have claimed the "WTF character" title for feeling almost entirely discrete from the rest of the roster.

BrawlTilDawn309

Smash Cadet
The Ultimate Lists:

Characters-
Sora (Donald and Goofy if desired by all you KH fans)
Master Cheif
Tidus
Sephiroth
Megaman
Knuckles
Shadow (not a clone of Sonic, make Shadow have guns, seriously, from his game)
Cloud
Every past Smasher (what the heck? if ya don't like someone from a past game, dont play as 'em)
Varying Link's (Zora, Toon, Young, etc...)
Goku (and more DBZ reps)
Ridley
Guy from Assassin's Creed whos name escapes me at the moment. (Altair or something?)
Maybe some Mortal Kombat people?
Mii's (Like their movesets would be Sports equipment from Wii Sports, Karts from Mario Kart Wii, Things from Wii Play, etc. and mess with their stats, like CaW in the smackdown vs. raw series)

Names-
Super Smash Bros. _____________
1)Riot
2)Throwdown(whoever said this one earlier is awesome, very creative)
3)Quarrel
4)Smackdown (whoever said this one earlier is okay, kinda creative, but already taken)

Stages-
Bring back all past stages

And one suggestion, If this is too much, i do not see how bad it is to have a second disc to hold all of this. Its the same gameplay, but whatever.

Feel free to add onto the lists

koopa cape located at the end of rainbow road
Here is what I would love to see for the roster in SSB4. In some ways, these are predictions, but in many others, they are mere desires.

Super Mario

Donkey Kong
- Diddy & Dixie Kong

Yoshi's Island
- Yoshi (Alt. Black & White Yoshi, Birdo)
- Kamek

Warioware
- Wario

The Legend of Zelda
- Ganondorf w/sword (Alt. OoT Ganondorf, Toon Ganondorf, Darknut; FS transforms into new Ganon form similar to both TP, OoT, and Classic Ganon who plays like Giga Bowser)
- Skull Kid w/Majora's Mask (Alt. TP Skull Kid, Zant; FS crashes the Moon down on the stage)

Pokemon
- Pokemon Trainer - Red w/Squirtle, Ivysaur, Charizard (Alt. Gold, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn)
- Jigglypuff
- Pokemon Rival - Blue w/ 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stage or three strong 1st stage (Electabuzz, Magmar, Scyther for example) Pokemon (Alt. Silver, Wally, Pearl)

Metroid
- Samus / Zero-Suit Samus (Alt. Fusion Suit, Gravity Suit, Power Suit, Dark Suit, Dark Samus)
- Ridley (Alt. Meta Ridley; in order to make it reasonable, if a new story mode be included, it would have to be a cloned Ridley or something that never fully developed and despises its creators, which is why it is so much smaller)

Kirby
- Kirby
- Meta Knight
- King Dedede
- Knuckle Joe

Star Fox
- Falco (Alt. Bill)

F-Zero

Mother/Earthbound
- Lucas
- Claus/Masked Man

Fire Emblem
- Lyn (Alt. Marth)
- Sothe

Retro
- Ice Climbers
- Pit
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Little Mac
- Balloon Fighter

Others:
Pikmin - Captain Olimar
Golden Sun - Isaac

Third Party
- Bomberman (Alt. Black, Red, Blue, Green Bombers, Sirius, Artemis, Orion, Regulus, Altair)
- Spyro (Alt. Cynder)
- Crash Bandicoot
- Geno
- Black Mage

Now the math behind all of the alternate costume-characters, which means those that are completely different characters:

Super Mario (13) + Yoshi's Island (3) + Warioware (1) + Geno (1) = 18 reps
Donkey Kong = 7 reps
Pokemon = 17 reps
Metroid = 7 reps
Kirby = 4 reps
Star Fox = 9 reps
F-Zero = 8 reps
Fire Emblem = 6 reps
Retro = 5 reps
Pikmin = 1 rep
Animal Crossing = 1 rep
Advanced Wars = 1 rep
Custom Robo = 1 rep
Golden Sun = 1 rep
Sonic The Hedgehog = 6 reps
Bomberman = 6 reps
Mega Man = 3 reps
Final Fantasy = 5 reps

TOTAL = 136 representative characters in only 62 total roster-characters.
this roster is amazing, especially the rival trainer. Those 3 pokemon are my fav from the first generation and i always thought they would make good smashers.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The Ultimate Lists:

Characters-
Sora (Donald and Goofy if desired by all you KH fans)
Master Cheif
Tidus
Sephiroth
Megaman
Knuckles
Shadow (not a clone of Sonic, make Shadow have guns, seriously, from his game)
Cloud
Every past Smasher (what the heck? if ya don't like someone from a past game, dont play as 'em)
Varying Link's (Zora, Toon, Young, etc...)
Goku (and more DBZ reps)
Ridley
Guy from Assassin's Creed whos name escapes me at the moment. (Altair or something?)
Maybe some Mortal Kombat people?
Mii's (Like their movesets would be Sports equipment from Wii Sports, Karts from Mario Kart Wii, Things from Wii Play, etc. and mess with their stats, like CaW in the smackdown vs. raw series)

Names-
Super Smash Bros. _____________
1)Riot
2)Throwdown(whoever said this one earlier is awesome, very creative)
3)Quarrel
4)Smackdown (whoever said this one earlier is okay, kinda creative, but already taken)

Stages-
Bring back all past stages

And one suggestion, If this is too much, i do not see how bad it is to have a second disc to hold all of this. Its the same gameplay, but whatever.

Feel free to add onto the lists
Second disc? Now that's new :D

... that's a rotten idea.

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice
I hate Smashboards and don't visit here anymore because you're mostly all moany, imbecilic, exploiting tourney***s, but at the oppurtunity to explain my wants for the next game I couldn't resist.

First up: Stages.

I'm going to be brief. All I want is a proper homeworld stage for each character.
Have you SEEN how many Mario stages there are? I wanted a Bowser Castle stage with lava and stuff for Bowser. Characters like Bowser and Charizard could maybe 'swim' in the lava for a short period of time whereas other characters would get burnt.
So yeah, a stage that belongs to each character and extra ones if they can.
I'm not too bothered.
If they're bringing back Melee stages though - FOUNTAIN OF EFFING DREAMS!
Nobody wanted Green Greens, FGS...
I wanted to do a DDD vs Kirby match like in Kirby's Adventure...

Next: Characters

I think the Brawl roster is nice and solid and mostly good choices, but I expected too much and was quite underwhelmed with the final roster.
I think it was mostly the fact that half of the unlockable characters were just ones from the past, not newcomers.

After three games I think it would be sad, but I really think Jiggly needs to get the banstick, maybe just get demoted to Pokeball and lulls everyone on screen to sleep. That sounds ok to me.
Everyone else should return.
I don't know about Mewtwo, he was a very interesting character but difficult to master and he would have been awesome in Brawl. I think Lucario is a fine replacement but Mewtwo is probably better.
Roy...nah, Dr Mario should be a costume set for Mario like overalls Wario and nobody really missed Pichu or Young Link. Pikachu in Brawl is supposedly evolved Melee Pichu anyway, and Toon Link is an upgraded and cooler looking Young Link.

On the newcomer front, I think the following were all considered as characters in Brawl and all deserve it.
Ridley, Krystal, Isaac and King K.Rool.
Like it or not, everyone expects at least ONE of these to be in the next game and so they should.
Metroid, one of Nintendo most popular and more serious franchises and they get no reps, and since Melee the series got revived with the Prime trilogy, Hunters, Pinball and the GBA games but no new reps? ZSS doesn't really count in my eyes, she's not her own character.
If it was anyone it should be Ridley.

Don't give me bulls**t about his size. Bowser is meant to be like, three times bigger than Mario but they resize him in SSB and games like Mario Kart.
Olimar and Kirby are meant to be like, a foot tall but they've been resized. It really isn't a problem.

Krystal, though frowned upon by many is a great idea for a fighter. A staff user is something never seen in the series before and would pay homage to Adventures as well as representing the newer games.
Smash NEEDS more females, and if it was anyone I'm guessing it'd be her.
Fox's staff upgrades in SFA are just a moveset waiting to be translated so little work is needed.
Standard B - Fire blast, Side B - Ice blast, Up B - Rocket Boost and Down B - Ground Quake.
I know a lot of people dislike her claiming she 'ruined' the series, but if anyone was to blame it should be the developers.
I'm guessing she'll appear in more games from now to the next Smash and she played a prominent role in Command.

Isaac was a lost oppurtunity. The Golden Sun games were loved by a lot of people and Isaac would have been interesting.
Smash needs more magic users and he could have combined this with his sword for an interesting moveset. Assist Trophy is good and all but a character wouldn't go amiss.

And finally K.Rool.
Since Melee DK needed more reps, DK and co have been around for years and have a lot of history. Diddy needed to be in the series anyway, but why not this bad ass?
More villains plz. We already have Dedede, Ganon, Wolf and of course the one and only Bowser, so why not K.Rool next?

Other shout outs go to Waluigi, Bowser Jr, Black Shadow, Lyn, Kamek, Kat and Ana and the Animal Crossing Boy/Girl or Tom Nook.

Now for Third Parties.

Everyone expected at least three third parties and neither Geno or Megaman got in.
This doesn't even need explaining.
Everyone wants to see Geno make his re-appearance and he would have been so interesting to play as.
Screw Cloud and all that rubbish, this is where it's at.
And Megaman, he's a gaming icon, moreso than Snake.

If Sonic and Snake returned, which I hope they would, now they're veterans they should maybe deserve a new rep each.
For Sonic, Either Tails, Knuckles or...*blegh* Shadow...
I can't believe Tails and Knuckles where just cameos whereas Shadow got assist...
Shadow isn't TOO bad I guess, he would maybe be too similar to Sonic, so I think Tails or Knuckles would be more fitting with Shadow as an Alt.

They could translate their movesets from Sonic Battle or something.
Tails using mechanical weapons and his tails (obviously) and Knuckles doing a range of hard hitting moves.
I think Eggman would be awesome, but hard to work with.

As for Metal Gear, Gray Fox or Raiden. Nuff said.
Gray Fox because he's a ninja or Raiden because of his katana thing. Plus he can count as another female fighter - wooo

Finally, for anything else.

Adventure mode:

Make it longer.
Add proper Nintendo enemies such as octoroks, waddle dee, rattata...etc..
Introduce Sonic earlier and make him team up with Mario for ultra epicness <3
All the bad guys team up and conduct something really sly against their nemesis
Less repetitivity
More freaking bosses from real games. Eggman, Dyna Blade, Gohma, I dunno!

Music:

Moar retro Sonic music, less sh**ty crush 40

Trophies:

Make coin launcher easier to control
Trophies are more thought out like Melee's. Why they needed to mention every Kirby enemy and minor Twilight Princess character I don't know.

Character Moves:

Tone down Ike's knockback, for god's sake
Make Peach useful again
Give Black Shadow Ganondorf's moveset if he's a newcomer and let Ganon still use magic but his sword as well. Depending on his next appearance. He could maybe use the thunder balls from OOT?
GET RID OF FLUDD ON MARIO, Luigi didn't get the Poltergust, but they plonked the stupid thing on Mario. Ugh, it's appeared in one game, one that no one even liked.

Thankyou and good night...

Spire

III
BRoomer
I hate Smashboards and don't visit here anymore because you're mostly all moany, imbecilic, exploiting tourney***s, but at the oppurtunity to explain my wants for the next game I couldn't resist.
You seem to be just the type of person that you don't like - moany.

repetitivity
:laugh:

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice
You seem to be just the type of person that you don't like - moany.

:laugh:
Hurr hurr

UR SO FUNNEH.

This thread is for explaining what we didn't like in Brawl and want to see in the next game is it not? That's what I'm doing.

PKboy89

Smash Journeyman
Why does everyone want Ridley...he will never be a playable character...look at the size of him, he'll take up the entire FD stage...you might as well throw Giga Bowser as a playable character and not a final smash if you're going to do that...

People are getting carried away with the Third Parties...Snake is only in the game cause Hideo Kojima begged like a dog to have him in the game...and Sonic...well, he's just in there just because he's freakin sonic, but its funny how they gave him such a horrible moveset...

They really need to add King K Rool...he's one of the most popular and best video game villains in Nintendo history, but they add Rob...a extremely crappy accessory that did nothing? King K Rool has such awesome moveset potential...if they can give ROB and Captain Olimar amazing movesets they can give a piece of toilet paper a decent moveset...add King K Rool...lol

Yea, all I want is King K Rool...and Dixie Kong, but Diddy Kong, my favorite character, makes up for their absence, lol

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

Super Mario

Donkey Kong
- Diddy & Dixie Kong

Yoshi's Island
- Yoshi (Alt. Black & White Yoshi, Birdo, Yoshi's Island-style Yoshi)
- Kamek (Alt. Yoshi's Island-style Kamek)

Warioware
- Wario

The Legend of Zelda

Pokemon
- Jigglypuff

Metroid

Kirby
- Kirby
- Meta Knight
- King Dedede
- Knuckle Joe

Star Fox
- Falco (Alt. Bill)

F-Zero

Mother/Earthbound
- Lucas
- Claus/Masked Man

Fire Emblem
- Lyn (Alt. Marth)
- Sothe

Retro
- Ice Climbers
- Pit
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Little Mac
- Balloon Fighter

Others:
Pikmin - Captain Olimar (Alt. Louie)
Golden Sun - Isaac (Alt. Felix)

Third Party
- Spyro (Alt. Cynder)
- Crash Bandicoot
- Geno
- Black Mage

Super Mario (13) + Yoshi's Island (5) + Warioware (1) + Geno (1) = 20 reps
Donkey Kong = 7 reps
Pokemon = 17 reps
Metroid = 7 reps
Kirby = 4 reps
Star Fox = 9 reps
F-Zero = 8 reps
Fire Emblem = 6 reps
Retro = 5 reps
Pikmin = 2 reps
Animal Crossing = 1 rep
Advanced Wars = 1 rep
Custom Robo = 1 rep
Golden Sun = 2 reps
Sonic The Hedgehog = 8 reps
Bomberman = 6 reps
Mega Man = 3 reps
Final Fantasy = 5 reps

TOTAL = 140 representative characters in only 62 total roster-characters (that's about 3.5x as many in Brawl with only 27 more roster characters).

NOTE: This post is still growing and changing as more characters and alt. characters are added.
Axe:

Petey Pirana- Filler. He makes a better boss, anyway.

K. Rool- Heh... no. I say this guy should be a boss.

Kamek- ZOMG I SOOOOO WANT HIM IN. To bad he'd just be filler. I nominate him for a plotpoint in the SSB4 storyline.

Skull Kid- Ditto for Kamek

(as much as it kills me to say this -- I'm a huge Kirby fan) Knuckle Joe- He'd be filler. Kirby doesn't need anymore representation beyond the three that are already in.

Black Shadow- I'm an F-Zero fanboy, but F-Zero only needs two reps. And that's Samurai Gorough and Captain Falcon.

Balloon Fighter- Seriously? Are you joking? I love balloon fighter. I could play that game for days straight. But he just doesn't fit in the Smashing Universe.

(this also kills me to say it -- I love animal crossing) Animal Crossing Guy - C'mon. Seriously? that's like saying the Phoenix Wright should be in. They 're cool characters, but they can't fight!

Spyro- Um... no. Nintendo ruined him. Insomniac really shouldn't have sold him off.

Crash- Crash games have been horrible recently, same as Spyro. Also, the character just doesn't fit.

Black Mage- Change this to 'Vivi' and I'll be fine.

Crystal Caravan- No... just.... no....

Change:

Rival Trainer- Give him another set of starting Pokemon. Maybe a Piplup-Bayleef-Blaziken to represent the 2-4 pokemon generations

Ray Mk. III- Give him alts like the 'Ray Legend' or maybe there could be a build-your-robo mode.

Battalion Warrior- Meh. Change this guy to one of the Advance Wars Co.

Add:

Maybe another Final Fantasy character. Like Sephiroth.

Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia). The Tales series needs some representation. They've been pretty loyal to Nintendo, and Lloyd's dual swords style would be nice to see.

Sora. I can see him being a smasher, but I can also see how he would be a bad addition.

Hector (Fire Emblem)- Let's bring some axe-action to smash.

Soren (Fire Emblem)- He would have a pretty interesting moveset. Maybe his side-b could be a thunder spear attack, his down-b could be a fire attack, and his up-b could be a wind attack. Maybe his charge-b could be like... a fire charge or something?!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Why does everyone want Ridley...he will never be a playable character...look at the size of him, he'll take up the entire FD stage...you might as well throw Giga Bowser as a playable character and not a final smash if you're going to do that...

People are getting carried away with the Third Parties...Snake is only in the game cause Hideo Kojima begged like a dog to have him in the game...and Sonic...well, he's just in there just because he's freakin sonic, but its funny how they gave him such a horrible moveset...
Like stated many, many times before, Ridley could be resized, just as Bowser, Olimar, Kirby, Pikachu, and well... a lot of the characters in the game have been.

As for third party characters, many (like myself) enjoy the thoughts of our favorite characters from outside of Nintendo's grasp within a Smash Bros game. A lot of them could add great diversity to the gameplay - as their movesets could be very unique. I'll go ahead and state in a sentence or two (each) how the third party characters that I chose would play:

- Knuckles would glide around, dive bombing into the stage to burrow underground, and resurfacing to hit opponents. And of course, he is Knuckles, so he would have an array of punching moves.

- Bomberman would use different types of bombs in many different ways. He could lay bombs, kick them, pick them up, throw them, jump on them, etc, etc.

- Mega Man - Personally, I'm not much of a fan, but he is highly desired by many others. I'm guessing his move set would not be like Samus's (despite the similarities), as he would be a much more solid character and would not float like Samus does. He would feel very balanced.

- Spyro would glide/fly, charge at opponents, breathe fire, ice, lightning (mainly fire), and attack a lot with his head, tail, and wings. He would be the third flier in the game.

- Crash Bandicoot would focus around a lot of physical attacks - mainly leg work. He could also throw TNT at his opponents. Overall, he would be a speed character, probably playing like a "Yoshi'd Captain Falcon" where he feels a bit unbalanced, yet is quick on his feet.

- Geno would play like a Mario/Zelda - in some ways. Given his wooden frame, he would need to be somewhat light, or at least feel as if the material he is made of is light (hitting the ground would cause a hollow wooden sound to resonate, along with stardust sounds). He would be a solid character, very "dancy" and a great acrobat.

- Black Mage would revolve solely around magic casting. His specials would be fire, ice, lightning, and perhaps osmosis (to drain). His smash attacks would involve his staff, but with short "bursts" of magic at the tip of it to increase the range.

- Crystal Caravan would essentially be four alternating characters: Clavat, Lilty, Yuke, and Selkie. The Clavat would work like a smaller Link (not Toon/Young Link), with middle jumps, and fair swordplay. Lilty would be heavy, small, and grounded, but with great range as it wields a spear/halberd. Yuke would be the magic caster of the four, and is the tallest, with the second best range. And finally, Selkie is a thief-like race, so he/she wields rackets, and is therefore the quickest of the bunch.

EDIT: Toku & Enril from Lost Winds would make for a great character. Toku would run around and do the fighting, but Enril (the wind spirit) would guide Toku around, jumping, throwing him, and grabbing opponents. Of course, it would not play like you do in the game, but the range would be incredible, as Toku can't do too much on his own.

Anyways, those are just quick synopses of the 3rd party characters that I've included in my list.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Axe:

Petey Pirana- Filler. He makes a better boss, anyway.

K. Rool- Heh... no. I say this guy should be a boss.

Kamek- ZOMG I SOOOOO WANT HIM IN. To bad he'd just be filler. I nominate him for a plotpoint in the SSB4 storyline.

Skull Kid- Ditto for Kamek

(as much as it kills me to say this -- I'm a huge Kirby fan) Knuckle Joe- He'd be filler. Kirby doesn't need anymore representation beyond the three that are already in.

Black Shadow- I'm an F-Zero fanboy, but F-Zero only needs two reps. And that's Samurai Gorough and Captain Falcon.

Balloon Fighter- Seriously? Are you joking? I love balloon fighter. I could play that game for days straight. But he just doesn't fit in the Smashing Universe.

(this also kills me to say it -- I love animal crossing) Animal Crossing Guy - C'mon. Seriously? that's like saying the Phoenix Wright should be in. They 're cool characters, but they can't fight!

Spyro- Um... no. Nintendo ruined him. Insomniac really shouldn't have sold him off.

Crash- Crash games have been horrible recently, same as Spyro. Also, the character just doesn't fit.

Black Mage- Change this to 'Vivi' and I'll be fine.

Crystal Caravan- No... just.... no....

Change:

Rival Trainer- Give him another set of starting Pokemon. Maybe a Piplup-Bayleef-Blaziken to represent the 2-4 pokemon generations

Ray Mk. III- Give him alts like the 'Ray Legend' or maybe there could be a build-your-robo mode.

Battalion Warrior- Meh. Change this guy to one of the Advance Wars Co.

Add:

Maybe another Final Fantasy character. Like Sephiroth.

Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia). The Tales series needs some representation. They've been pretty loyal to Nintendo, and Lloyd's dual swords style would be nice to see.

Sora. I can see him being a smasher, but I can also see how he would be a bad addition.

Hector (Fire Emblem)- Let's bring some axe-action to smash.

Soren (Fire Emblem)- He would have a pretty interesting moveset. Maybe his side-b could be a thunder spear attack, his down-b could be a fire attack, and his up-b could be a wind attack. Maybe his charge-b could be like... a fire charge or something?!
Personally, the characters that you axed would probably be far more diverse and better than those that you suggested to add. Sephiroth? Sora? Are you serious? Come on - those are fanboy dreams. Sephiroth belongs far away from Nintendo, and even though Sora has seen the light of the GBA - he can live with Sephiroth. All you wanted to add are Fire Emblem, and non-relative Final Fantasy characters (yes Sora is FF). Black Mage and Crystal Caravan are FF reps, but are much more relative to Nintendo. Black Mage was a playable character in that Mario basketball game on the DS, while the Crystal Caravan derives from the Crystal Chronicles series, which might I add - is still running on Nintendo consoles.

You state that a lot of my characters are filler, so I ask you: what kind of characters are necessary?

Petey Piranha was dumbed down in size for Mario Strikers, so he could do the same for SSB4. As a boss, yes he's great, but as a character, he's new, fresh, and could sport a great move set as his oblong, and unbalanced stature could potentially yield great, unsuspecting results in battle.

King K. Rool could use hand-cannons, throw canon balls, and slash and bash with his giant arms. He would be slightly "hoppy" and would not stay as grounded as Bowser, as his body shape slightly unbalances his stance.

Kamek would be a great, warping spell caster. He could spawn green shells, launch fireballs, and kind of float around - like Mewtwo did.

Skull Kid could potentially be one of the most rewarding characters as his move set would be so much different from everyone else, and in conjunction with Majora's Mask, he could put a number on you with very unexpected actions. He could potentially be a "summoner", bringing forth Majora-tentacles from the ground and creating minions (perhaps some new creatures). His jump could suspend him in air, floating around, while his attacks would be "spinny" like Zant's style of fighting.

Knuckle Joe would fight like he does as an assist trophy, but with a much larger variety of attacks. In comparison to the other Kirby characters, his jumps would be solid, and overall, he would be tightly wound.

Black Shadow would adopt Ganondorf's moveset as Ganondorf would use his sword. Seriously, it will be three game since the first, and F-Zero has only had one rep. Two more would make up for the absence.

Balloon Fighter would be a very unique character. On the ground, he would have no balloons, but when he jumps, two would inflate and he could float around. His attacks would consist of punches and kicks for the most part, but perhaps they could incorporate some type of item that he could drop while floating. I would take him over R.O.B. or Pit any day.

Animal Crosser is necessary. We did not get an AC rep in Brawl, but we did a stage. He wouldn't be a great jumper, but his attacks would represent the different types of items that can be used in Animal Crossing. His recovery could even be the fishing rod - as a tether device.

Spyro - yeah, his games have changed substantially, but has been appearing on Nintendo systems for a number of years now. I wrote briefly about him in my last post.

Crash Bandicoot is a bit of a stretch, but to accompany Spyro would be incredible. I also wrote about him in my last post - refer for how he would play.

Black Mage needs to stay as "Black Mage" and not "Vivi" due to the fact that Black Mage has been one of the longest lasting characters/jobs in Final Fantasy. Vivi just so happened to be a Black Mage, along with the countless others in FFIX. Lulu was a Black Mage, why not include her? Well there's reason for that, and to single down Black Mage to just one specific character would detract from the overall feel of the classic Black Mage.

Crystal Caravan would be a great representative for the Crystal Chronicles series. While the first CC did not do particularly well, it did spark the series, and it still running. As a promotional device, it would do the series greatly.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
And finally, Selkie is a thief-like race, so he/she wields daggers, and is therefore the quickest of the bunch.
Don't Selkies use rackets? Not daggers? Not that I have an issue with anything else, they are thief-like and should be quick, but there was always something slightly comical in FFCC about smacking enemies with a racket to kill them. :)

EDIT: On an unrelated note, we already have one Legendary Air Ride Machine, now I want Hydra. I'm sure they could figure something out for it, and it's easily as awesome and deserving as Dragoon.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Don't Selkies use rackets? Not daggers? Not that I have an issue with anything else, they are thief-like and should be quick, but there was always something slightly comical in FFCC about smacking enemies with a racket to kill them. :)

EDIT: On an unrelated note, we already have one Legendary Air Ride Machine, now I want Hydra. I'm sure they could figure something out for it, and it's easily as awesome and deserving as Dragoon.
Oh yeah! Rackets. I completely forgot. I'll change that.

I knew nothing of the air riding machines until Brawl (I knew of the GC title, but had never played it). When I obtained the Hydra I immediately wanted it as an item. Hydra > Dragoon.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/

First up: Stages.

blah blah
Nice way to start a post, I don't think anyone cared about it and skipped it, just like I did.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I know I mentioned this before but now its better planned out.

Fire Emblem definitely deserves more reps. 2 isn't enough for a series that has 4? good games in America and many many more in Japan. Its also one of Nintendo's best series, known for awesome characters and even better storylines (possibly with the exception of the new one.)
Though I wish ALMOST every character (with the exception of pathetic ones like Makolov and Oliver) could be in SSB4, I would be happy with seeing just a few more.

But by using alts we could give them a lot of representation without making the roster bulky.

Axe:
Hector (alts as Boyd, Greil, and Ross.)

Spear:
Ephraim (alts as Nephenee, Oscar (without mount), and one other.)

Female (swords):
Lynn (alts as Eirika, Mia, Lucia, and Marisa.)

Magic:
Micaiah (alts as Illyana, Lute from Sacred Stones, Soren, and one other.)

And these are alts I would like for the CURRENT characters.
Marth: Roy, Joshua, Zihark, and Stefan
Ike: Eliwood, The Black Knight, Ike (lord outfit), Ashnard, and Gerik.

That brings FE up to 6 characters (28 including alts). If you are only counting the characters and not their alts, which only have appearance differences, then this is fair. Especially if another character is added to other universes (which would make Mario have 7?)

And the alts I chose are just based on the two Fire Emblems that I do own (Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance) and my limited knowledge of Lynn's and Micaiah's Fire Emblem games. So some of my alts (such as Rennac and Marisa) could be better represented by a more well known character from another game.

I was going to put a bow character and an assassin in that request, but that would have made 8, which is definitely unfair.

And I think that Isaac and Lloyld Irving should be in SSB4 as well. Those are two great series that have yet to be represented.

And I think Megaman deserves to have 2 character slots:
(Classic) Megaman (alts as Megaman X and the new **** Megaman on the GBA games)
Megaman would be a well balanced character who has a powerful projectile game.
B- Charge Blaster
B>- Cyber Sword (a dash with a sword)
B^- Boosters/Net Portal
B Down- Grenade (the kind used in the GBA games)

Zero (alts as Protoman)
Zero is a character from the Megaman X games (who also has his own series called Megaman Zero). He is a fast character specializing in sword combat with his Z-Saber. My sample moveset is based off of Megaman Zero 3.
B-Buster Shot (this differs from Charge Blaster in that it is unchargeable and fires about the speed of Falco's blaster. Its shots are artillery and not energy based so they have slight explosive effects.)
B>- Recoil Rod- This rod is a stabbing weapon that is held underhanded. It has excellent shield breaking potential and can be charged for even greater effect. After using, Zero is recoiled in the opposite direction. A fully charged recoil rod has a great recoil. This recoil is good for recovery (if you are facing the direction opposite of the stage.) The recoil rod can perform combo hits by holding the direction and repeatedly pressing B after the first hit.
B^- Split Heavens- Zero jumps and slices upwards with his Z-Saber. This has a good vertical distance and decent horizontal distance.
B Down- Shield Boomerang- Zero pulls out his shield boomerang. This reflects projectiles and can stop any frontal attack. When B is released, Zero throws the shield and it flies straight and then comes back to him in an upwards arc (returns in an upside down U shape.)
Alternate Outfits: (Most are based on Megaman Zero 3)
Red (default)
Green (the no-recoil suit)
Yellow (the electric suit)
Blue (the ice suit)
"Fiery" Red Suit (the fire suit)
Classic Zero (Zero's appearance in the Megaman X games)
Protoman
*All suits only change his appearance. They have no effect on his attacks (except that Protoman will have animations where these weapons appear as "chip effects", changing his hand into the said device, rather than holding the device in his hand like Zero does.

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice

They really need to add King K Rool...he's one of the most popular and best video game villains in Nintendo history, but they add Rob...a extremely crappy accessory that did nothing? King K Rool has such awesome moveset potential...if they can give ROB and Captain Olimar amazing movesets they can give a piece of toilet paper a decent moveset...add King K Rool...lol

Yea, all I want is King K Rool...and Dixie Kong, but Diddy Kong, my favorite character, makes up for their absence, lol
*Cough*
Me said:
Don't give me bulls**t about his size. Bowser is meant to be like, three times bigger than Mario but they resize him in SSB and games like Mario Kart.
Olimar and Kirby are meant to be like, a foot tall but they've been resized. It really isn't a problem.
^_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom