• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
But "Mario-sized" Bowser is more acceptable because we are SO used to it.

A small Ridley is a joke. It'll look like a ridiculous big mosquito, nothing to be afraid of.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I know I mentioned this before but now its better planned out.

Fire Emblem definitely deserves more reps. 2 isn't enough for a series that has 4? good games in America and many many more in Japan. Its also one of Nintendo's best series, known for awesome characters and even better storylines (possibly with the exception of the new one.)
Though I wish ALMOST every character (with the exception of pathetic ones like Makolov and Oliver) could be in SSB4, I would be happy with seeing just a few more.

But by using alts we could give them a lot of representation without making the roster bulky.

Axe:
Hector (alts as Boyd, Greil, and Ross.)

Spear:
Ephraim (alts as Nephenee, Oscar (without mount), and one other.)

Female (swords):
Lynn (alts as Eirika, Mia, Lucia, and Marisa.)

Magic:
Micaiah (alts as Illyana, Lute from Sacred Stones, Soren, and one other.)

And these are alts I would like for the CURRENT characters.
Marth: Roy, Joshua, Zihark, and Stefan
Ike: Eliwood, The Black Knight, Ike (lord outfit), Ashnard, and Gerik.

That brings FE up to 6 characters (28 including alts). If you are only counting the characters and not their alts, which only have appearance differences, then this is fair. Especially if another character is added to other universes (which would make Mario have 7?)

And the alts I chose are just based on the two Fire Emblems that I do own (Sacred Stones and Path of Radiance) and my limited knowledge of Lynn's and Micaiah's Fire Emblem games. So some of my alts (such as Rennac and Marisa) could be better represented by a more well known character from another game.

I was going to put a bow character and an assassin in that request, but that would have made 8, which is definitely unfair.

And I think that Isaac and Lloyld Irving should be in SSB4 as well. Those are two great series that have yet to be represented.

And I think Megaman deserves to have 2 character slots:
(Classic) Megaman (alts as Megaman X and the new **** Megaman on the GBA games)
Megaman would be a well balanced character who has a powerful projectile game.
B- Charge Blaster
B>- Cyber Sword (a dash with a sword)
B^- Boosters/Net Portal
B Down- Grenade (the kind used in the GBA games)

Zero (alts as Protoman)
Zero is a character from the Megaman X games (who also has his own series called Megaman Zero). He is a fast character specializing in sword combat with his Z-Saber. My sample moveset is based off of Megaman Zero 3.
B-Buster Shot (this differs from Charge Blaster in that it is unchargeable and fires about the speed of Falco's blaster. Its shots are artillery and not energy based so they have slight explosive effects.)
B>- Recoil Rod- This rod is a stabbing weapon that is held underhanded. It has excellent shield breaking potential and can be charged for even greater effect. After using, Zero is recoiled in the opposite direction. A fully charged recoil rod has a great recoil. This recoil is good for recovery (if you are facing the direction opposite of the stage.) The recoil rod can perform combo hits by holding the direction and repeatedly pressing B after the first hit.
B^- Split Heavens- Zero jumps and slices upwards with his Z-Saber. This has a good vertical distance and decent horizontal distance.
B Down- Shield Boomerang- Zero pulls out his shield boomerang. This reflects projectiles and can stop any frontal attack. When B is released, Zero throws the shield and it flies straight and then comes back to him in an upwards arc (returns in an upside down U shape.)
Alternate Outfits: (Most are based on Megaman Zero 3)
Red (default)
Green (the no-recoil suit)
Yellow (the electric suit)
Blue (the ice suit)
"Fiery" Red Suit (the fire suit)
Classic Zero (Zero's appearance in the Megaman X games)
Protoman
*All suits only change his appearance. They have no effect on his attacks (except that Protoman will have animations where these weapons appear as "chip effects", changing his hand into the said device, rather than holding the device in his hand like Zero does.
I second this post.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
What they need to do is stop coming out with these copycat characters and just expand character move lists or abilities to address the differences in fighting styles. They could then make particular characters (i.e. Lucas) an alternate costume for the character they copy (Ness), and just give people the option to select from one or two different "attack styles" that determines the strength and appearance of that characters' attacks.
For Lucas and Ness, the two are too different to really be an alt. style for another. I like the idea personally. This expands the roster without too much work. Although, the model swap idea is like this, but yours does it without sacrificing the character's actual size.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
Let me preface my post by saying this: The next person to recommend a Final Fantasy character being in this game (Geno and Sora have never been in an FF game, but Sora might as well count in what I am going to say) deserves to get karate chopped in the neck. Seriously, take your emo fanboy wet dreams out of here.

But the main part of my post was me saying they should add a feature to stages where you can choose what part of movable stages you can fight in. What I mean by this is, for example, Castle Siege could be set so a person can only play on the third section rather then rotate between the three. Or maybe so they can rotate between the first and third, but take out the second.

It could also work on Delphino Plaza, Halberd etc.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
But "Mario-sized" Bowser is more acceptable because we are SO used to it.

A small Ridley is a joke. It'll look like a ridiculous big mosquito, nothing to be afraid of.
Well, look at the Melee intro and say that again. He can be resized. It might be awkward at first, but we'll get used to it.

Smashed11

Smash Cadet
Alright, this is what I would like for Super Smash Bros. 4. These are in no way predictions for the next SSB.

Character List:
Super Mario
1) Mario
2) Luigi
3) Bowser
4) Yoshi
5) Peach
6) Wario
* 7) baby mario & Baby Luigi

Legend Of Zelda
1) Link
2) Zelda
3) Ganondorf
*4) WW Link
*5) Tetra

Donkey Kong
1)Donkey Kong
2) Diddy Kong

Star Fox
1) Fox
2) Falco
3) Wolf

Metroid
1) Samus
*2) Ridley
*3) Space Pirate

Kirby
1) Kirby
2) Meta Knight
3) King Dedede

Pokemon
1) Pikachu
2) Pokemon Trainer
3) Jigglypuff
4) Mewtwo

Misc.
1) Sonic
2) Snake
3) Captian Falcon
4) Captian Olimar
5) Ness
*6) Rayman
*7) Crash
*8) Banjo & Kazooie
*9) Lemmings
*11) Animal Crosser
*12) Tom Nook

Stages:
* All 64, Melee, & Brawl Stages
1) Ikana Canyon (Zelda: MM)
2) Hyrule Field (Zelda: Oot)
3) Onset Island (Zelda: WW)
4) [outside] Peaches Castle (Mario 64)
5) Bob-bomb Battlefield (Mario64)
6) Bean Bean Village (Mario SS)
7) Main Plaza (Metroid Prime)
8) Beginning Beach Level (Crash Bandicoot)
9) Jolly Roger Lagoon
10) Dinoasaur Planet (Star Fox)
11) Route 102 (Pokemon)
12) Forest of Hope (Pikmin)
13) [Land] Smashville (Animal Crossing)
Theres more, I just dont know much about alot of the other franchises

* For Stage Builder, Trophies can be placed as either: Background Art or as interactive pieces.

ginobeeto

Smash Cadet
This is my smash 4 roster prediction. Obviously, this means it won't contain every character that I hope for.

- Mario Franchise - (I didn't include the paper forms of the characters because of size differences)

Mario: alt - Dr. Mario, Striker Mario, and Raccoon Mario
Bowser: alt - Dry Bowser
Peach: alt - Daisy and Striker Peach
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Yoshi - alt: Birdo
Baby Bowser
Luigi: alt - Mr. Luigi and Striker Luigi (unlockable)
King K. Rool (unlockable)
Waluigi (unlockable)
Geno (unlockable)

As much as I'd like to see Baby Mario twins, Blooper, and Petey Pirahna, they probably won't make it.

- WarioWare -

Wario - alt: overalls
Kat and Ana (unlockable)

- Legend of Zelda Franchise -

Link - alt: Ocarina of Time Link and Dark Link
Zelda/Sheik - alt: Ocarina of Time Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf - alt: Ocarina of Time Ganon
Toon Link - alt: Ocarina of Time Young Link (unlockable)
Toon Zelda/Tetra (unlockable)

- Pokemon Franchise -

Pikachu - alt: Pichu and possibly Raichu
Pokemon Trainer
5th Gen Mascot - obviously hasn't been created yet. Like the Pikachu, Marill, or Lucario of 5th Gen
Jigglypuff (unlockable) IMO, final smash should be changed into an evolution into Wigglytuff for a while
Rival Trainer: Cyndaquil, Crockonaw, and Meganium (unlockable)
Lucario (unlockable)

I actually doubt that mewtwo will make it back into smash bros, despite how cool he is.

- Star Fox -

Fox - alt: Star Fox Assault Style
Krystal
Falco - alt: Star Fox Assault Style (unlockable)
Wolf - alt: Star Fox Assault Style (unlockable)

- Metroid -

Samus/Zerosuit - Alt: Fusion Suit and Dark Suit
Ridley: Ridley probably will be downsized and put in ssb4 - alt: Meta Ridley (unlockable)

- Kirby -

Kirby
Metaknight
King Dedede

- F Zero -

C. Falcon
Samurai Goroh (unlockable)

I don't think they'll add two more F Zero characters, which leaves either Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow.

- Fire Emblem -

Sothe
Ike
Marth (unlockable)

- Mother/EarthBound -

Lucas
Ness (unlockable)

- Retro -

Ice Climbers
Pit
Little Mac
Issac
Mr. Game and Watch (unlockable)
ROB (unlockable)

- Pikmin -

Olimar

- Animal Crossing -

Smashviller - alt: female Smashviller
Tom Nook (unlockable)

- Custom Robo -

Ray MK III

- - Third Party - -

- Sonic -

Sonic - alt: Silver and Shadow
Knuckles (unlockable)

- Metal Gear Solid -

Snake (unlockable)

- MegaMan -

MegaMan

- Bomberman -

Bomberman

- Final Fantasy -

Black Mage (unlockable)

Changes

In my ssb4 prediction, I added 9 open characters + 11 unlockable characters = 20 newcomers.

I changed Sonic to an open open character (but kept Snake as an unlockable)

I also think that every character will have their own home stage.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
guys, one thing i'm going to have to denounce is alts. i don't think they work very well. it's one thing if you alt peach with daisy, but some of you have been listing insane combinations. just a few that i've seen are ike/black knight, and many other for fire emblem characters in particular. maybe a few of these would work, but for a lot of them you'd have to change a lot more than a color scheme/hair color. they wouldn't work out. plus, even if they did change more than that, you'd end up with two or more characters with the same name. that wouldn't make sense. i mean, something like switching between bowser and dry bowser would work, because it's still bowser, but between donkey kong and funkey kong? all the FE axe user's?

just my view...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Adeleine Workspace for MYM

The following moveset is not eligible for voting.

- - -

( Music links found in all headers )

Adeleine debuted in Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards, where she met and befriended Kirby after being possessed by Dark Matter and defeated by the star warrior. As repayment for driving the demon out of her, Adeleine guides Kirby to the next stage, and shows up throughout Kirby's quest to paint helpful items for him, sometimes inadvertently giving him clues to find Crystal Shards.

Adeleine is a budding young artist, but her skills with the brush are simply majestic. They're so majestic, in fact, that her paintings literally come to life. It's through this that she proves herself a valuable addition to Kirby's team, as well as a strong contender in Brawl!

Perspective
An artist's perspective changes a lot about their paintings, giving them different meanings and messages. In Brawl, Adeleine switches between four different perspectives via her Specials, which allow her other attacks to function slightly differently. For example, the Up Special sets Adeleine's Self Perspective, wherein she'll find all her recovery, healing, and defensive moves, while her Side Special triggers her Power Perspective, where Adeleine finds the moves that are viable for KOing foes. When using any of her Specials, Adeleine simply twirls her brush in her hand quickly, taking about a quarter-second. The animation is the same for all four Specials, so it keeps your opponent guessing.

Gallery
Adeleine's "gallery" of paintings can only have three at a time. In other words, only three painted creatures may exist per Adeleine player on the field at any given time. These can only be destroyed by Adeleine herself, unless an opponent knocks them over the edge of the stage; they don't have HP that can be depleted. When Adeleine exceeds her gallery's quota, her oldest painting will simply vanish as the new one is painted.

Size ~ 6/10
Adeleine stands about the height and width of Ness or Lucas.

Weight ~ 3/10
Adeleine is a bit of a lightweight.

Movement ~ 5/10
Adeleine isn't speedy moving around, but she's not slow. This applies both on the ground and in the air.

Traction ~ 5/10
Adeleine doesn't slip around too much, but neither does she stick to the ground.

Jump ~ 6/10
Adeleine's jumps are just a bit above average.

Fall ~ 5/10
Adeleine's not particularly floaty, but not a fastfaller either.

Atk Spd ~ 10/10
Adeleine's attacks happen lightning-fast, but largely consist of trap-type moves that will take some time to perform their functions. Regardless, she suffers very little lag.

Neutral ~ Free Perspective
An open-minded perspective gives Adeleine a range of attacks, none of which are especially good at any one particular thing. Basically, this form is without any glaring weakness or strength. It's an effective middle ground for new Adeleine players to start on, and for experienced players to rely on as necessary.

Side ~ Power Perspective
An emphasis on power in her strokes makes attacks in this perspective powerful and threatening, but is sometimes detrimental to Adeleine herself, as such an outpouring of energy is likely to take its effect on the budding artist.

Up ~ Self Perspective
This introspective outlook gives Adeleine a variety of self-help moves, mainly by way of recovery, healing, mobility, and defense.

Down ~ Mystery Perspective
Elusive as they come, this perspective is full of unpredictable traps and unusual attack methods. This perspective is arguably the hardest to use right, but is deadly in the hands of a good player.

Neutral ~ N-Z

Adeleine, in one swift stroke, paints an N-Z, a Waddle Dee-like enemy with a black body and white feet. This happens quickly, with barely any startup or ending lag. N-Z are surprisingly resilient and can't be sent flying at all.

A Free N-Z will simply stand in the place it's painted, essentially functioning as cannon fodder for Adeleine. It can absorb an infinite number of hits, only falling over when hit, and quickly standing back up.

Power N-Z will instead run back and forth on the platform they're painted on, at about Jigglypuff's running speed, dealing 3% damage and weak upward knockback to anyone they hit, including Adeleine. They'll turn around at ledges and walls, covering the entire width of the platform with their run.

Those N-Z created in the Self perspective will attempt to follow Adeleine around, despite her running speed exceeding their own. They'll absorb hits just like the Free N-Z, but following behind Adeleine, can be more valuable in certain situations. They'll always try to get behind her, so don't count on them to block any frontal assaults, and also note that a stationary shield is sometimes better for your purposes.

Mystery N-Z are a peculiar breed. These stand in place, serving no apparent function and dissolving into a black cloud at the slightest hit from enemy attacks. If they manage to hang around for three seconds, though, they'll suddenly vanish and reappear behind a random opponent, leaping toward them in a single small bound, dealing 3% damage and weak upward knockback. They'll perform this same attack every three seconds, if kept alive.

Forward ~ Galbo

Adeleine quickly paints a Galbo, a fiery enemy with a large mouth that comprises the better part of its body. Galbos have the ability to spew flames, generally doing so in spurts. These have little lag to paint, though not as little as easy paintings like the N-Z. Galbos are somewhat heavy, being mildly difficult to knock around.

Free Galbos sit in place with their eyes closed, suddenly opening them and breathing flames every three seconds for about a second, over a range similar to a Fire Flower, dealing similar damage. They won't damage Adeleine, so hiding in the flames is often a smart idea.

Power perspective Galbos are more dangerous about their attack, spewing a fireball every three seconds the size of Kirby that shoots forward as fast as the pink puffball dashes. These deal 15% damage and good horizontal knockback, disappearing on impact, but Galbo will only fire off two of them before stopping, sitting there idly for the rest of its lifespan.

Self Galbos breathe hot air instead of flames, which is soothing to anyone (even opponents) directly in front of their mouths. They'll do this for a second at a time, healing for 2% damage during that second, before waiting the normal three second interval.

Mystery Galbos spew a deep purple smog (Fire Flower's range), which deals no damage, but reverses enemies' up/down and left/right controls for five seconds. The rate of attack for these Galbos is the same as the others.

Up ~ Tick

Adeleine can quickly paint the simple Tick, and does so almost effortlessly, right in front of her. Ticks are light and easy to send flying off the screen, with the exception of Mystery Ticks, who cannot be hit.

Free Ticks stap sit idly on the ground, extending their needles upward stabbing in a pattern. They'll sit still for two seconds, then extend their spike for two seconds, repeating this cycle endlessly. Their stab deals 10% damage and pretty good knockback.

A Tick made in the Power perspective sits idly on the ground until an opponent comes within the range of Marth's Up Smash directly above it, at which point it will instantly extent the spike on its head, creating a tall, thin hitbox that deals 15% damage and pretty good upward knockback. It holds the spike for half a second before retracting it again. After retracting the needle, it has to wait five seconds to attack again.

Self Ticks aid Adeleine in getting off the ground, sitting idly until she runs up to them, at which point they'll project their spike upward, sending Adeleine twice her normal jump height into the air.

If Adeleine paints a Mystery Tick, it will take about a second to sink into the ground (it does nothing to opponents during this time), at which point it can no longer be seen or hit. If it does this on a pass-through platform, it will fall through, but on solid platforms, it will sit and wait in the ground, stabbing upward like a Free Tick when an opponent passes over it. These Ticks are weaker, however, dealing only 10% damage and weak upward knockback.

Down ~ Mite

Adeleine paints a Mite quickly, in only a single, swift stroke. Mites are frail and are easily knocked around, but will often dig underground to become invulnerable.

Free perspective Mites will begin digging at the ground the instant they're painted, making their way underground. This takes them about two seconds, and anyone who touches them as they do this will take 8% damage and be buried. After this, the Mite does nothing.

Power Mites dig down like Free ones, but much more quickly, taking about half a second. This part of the attack deals no damage now. After they get down, however, they'll sit and wait for an opponent to step on them, at which point they'll hop up, dealing 10% damage and moderate upward knockback. After they've done this, they'll dig underground again.

Self Mites dig endlessly, never moving underground and not burying opponents. Every second or so, they'll kick up a rock about the size of a Pokeball item, kicking it toward Adeleine. They can generally reach her if she's within about half of Battlefield's length. These rocks will damage enemies for 5% damage and flinching knockback, but can't damage Adeleine, serving as cover fire more than anything else.

Mystery Mites repeatedly slap, rather than dig into, the ground. This creates a cloud of dust around them about the size of Bowser. Opponents who enter the cloud will move slowly, as if affected by the Timer item, for the next five seconds.

Dash ~ Hack

Adeleine skids to a stop as she paints a Hack in two swift strokes that take about a quarter second to perform. This axe-like creature is heavy and hard to knock around.

A Free Hack will simply run forward after being drawn, moving at about the speed of Mario's run. If it reaches a ledge, it will hop down it, landing on lower ground if possible, before running forward again. Anyone it hits will take 8% damage and weak downward knockback.

Power Hacks run forward similarly to Free Hacks, but upon approaching an enemy, will swing their heads backward and then throw them forward, planting into the ground. This happens with moderate startup lag, and the powerful axe swing deals 18% damage and great diagonal knockback. Unfortunately, after performing this once, Hack gets its head stuck in the ground, and becomes useless.

A Self Hack serves as a projectile reflector as it runs forward. These won't deal any damage or knockback as they run, but their metallic heads will gleam as projectiles approach them, reflecting the projectiles back at their users.

Mystery Hacks don't run like the others, but sit in place and swing their heads forward, releasing the axe blade as a boomerang-like projectile. It travels forward the distance Link's boomerang does if Smashed before returning to Hack, moving at about the speed of Luigi's fireball the whole way. The whirling blade deals 10% damage and flinching knockback upon hitting someone, and will drop to the ground as it does, rendering Hack useless after he scores one hit. As long as he keeps missing, though, he'll continue to throw his boomerang head as soon as he gets it back.

Forward ~ Fishbone

Adeleine paints a Fishbone with three sweeps of her brush, this taking a slightly longer amount of time than most paintings due to the different colors. Note that only in the Power perspective can Adeleine charge up this attack, in which case she'll simply continue painting over the completed Fishbone as she charges. Fishbones are somewhat light and easy to knock around.

Free Fishbones will launch their large red heads forward to attack, sitting in place as they do so. The sharp projectile travels forward for half the length of Battlefield or until it strikes an opponent, dealing 8% damage and flinching knockback. It fires one every two seconds, the smaller pieces growing to become larger and moving up the body, with a new small piece appearing every time.

Power Fishbones swim forward in a haphazard pattern, similar to Mewtwo's Shadow Ball in Melee, at about the same speed. They proceed forward indefinitely, plowing through enemies they run into while dealing 12 - 20% damage and good diagonal knockback.

After painting a Self Fishbone, Adeleine will swiftly grab it and hold it in her free hand. This means she can't grab items, but as long as she's holding the Fishbone, it will stab at opponents who grab her, releasing her from the grab and dealing 2% damage and flinching knockback to them.

Mystery Fishbones collapse into three pieces on the ground as soon as they're painted. Three seconds later, vibrating a bit in the second beforehand, the three pieces each rocket upward at the speed of Sonic's dash, at random angles up to 45 degrees from the vertical either way, each dealing 5% damage and moderate knockback toward the next (the red toward the orange, orange toward yellow, and yellow toward red).

Up ~ Snipper

Adeleine paints a Snipper around her, its massive claws surrounding her evenly. The Snipper is about the size of Bowser, and is very heavy. Because of its large size, it takes Adeleine a bit longer to paint the Snipper, having above average lag. Just like with the Fishbone, only the Power Snipper is capable of being charged up.

Free Snippers will snap their claws shut once after being painted, almost instantly, before retreating into the ground, never to be seen again. The claws deal 12% damage and pretty good upward knockback if they hit.

Power Snippers behave much like Free Snippers, but are capable of charging their crushing claws to deal 15 - 25% damage with good upward knockback, though the closing of the claws is considerably slower. These also retract into the ground after snipping once.

After being painted, Self Snippers will quickly grab onto Adeleine with their claws, holding her tightly. Until she moves (or after three seconds), the Snipper secures her in place, essentially giving her superarmor. She is still capable of performing attacks from the Snipper's grasp, but it will let go as soon as she moves away.

If a Mystery Snipper is painted, it will take about half a second to lightly touch the tips of its claws together above it. As it does so, its entire body turns to stone, and becomes a stage obstacle, capable of running into and being stood upon. Characters can also push it around at the same speed they could carry a crate. When any of Adeleine's paintings' attacks strike the Snipper statue, it will explode, damaging anyone within a short distance of it for 18% damage and decent knockback away from its center.

Down ~ Plugg

Adeleine paints a Plugg in front of her. Plug takes a moderate amount of time to paint, but nothing overwhelming. Pluggs have a moderate weight, being able to be knocked around somewhat easily. As with Adeleine's other Smashes, only Power Pluggs can be charged up.

Free Pluggs jump into the air a short distance, flipping over to plug themselves into the ground. This takes them about half a second, and as they do so, two balls of electricity about the size of a Party Ball shoot out in either direction. They shrink as they go, disappearing after traveling one-fourth the length of Final Destination. These deal 10% damage and stun enemies like Zero Suit Samus' Paralyzer. After this, Plugg's head is stuck in the ground, and he becomes useless.

Power Pluggs sit still for about a second after being painted, shivering violently. After a full second has passed, they'll short out and explode, dealing 18 - 30% damage and high diagonal knockback within about the range of a Blast Box. The battered Plugg sits on the ground after the explosion, and does nothing.

Self Pluggs will stand in place, doing nothing until Adeleine runs past them. If she does so, the Plugg lets out a brief electric shock, jolting Adeleine. For the next five seconds after this, Adeleine has 1.5 times her normal running speed and jump height! This can be done multiple times, but Plugg will not shock Adeleine again until the effects of the first jolt have worn off.

Mystery Pluggs sit in place with their eyes closed, creating an unstable magnetic field around them. It turns on and off every two seconds, starting out off as they're painted. The magnetic field pulls anything within a Smart Bomb explosion's radius toward Plugg at Mario's dashing speed.

Neutral ~ Zeban

Adeleine paints a green Zeban around her, which is just big enough to fully encompass her. She does this in one full-circle sweep of her brush, this being a quick painting. Zeban cannot be hit by opponents, and attacks made on him will simply pass through.

Free Zeban are essentially a random escape tool for Adeleine. The Zeban will instantly spit Adeleine in a random direction, she moving about the distance a Fire Fox travels before regaining control. She has superarmor for the duration of this launch, so it's a decent escape method, though the random direction can be difficult to work around at times. After launching Adeleine, Free Zeban sit helplessly, doing nothing.

Power Zeban take a little longer to spit Adeleine out, swelling up for about half a second before they do. After this, they'll spit her toward the nearest enemy, for a similar distance. Unlike the Free Zeban, the Power Zeban's launch does not give Adeleine superarmor, but she does become a high-priority hitbox while launching, which deals 12% damage and pretty good diagonal knockback. Power Zeban do nothing after launching Adeleine, and Adeleine enters a helpless state if she ends up in the air.

Self Zeban are one of Adeleine's recovery options. They'll swell up like Power Zeban before spitting Adeleine out, but have a different target than their Power counterparts. If a ledge is within the area they can shoot Adeleine, they'll fire her toward the nearest one, she sweetspotting the ledge as she hits it. If a ledge is not within their range, they'll simply fire Adeleine toward the absolute center of the stage. Adeleine enters a helpless state after this, and the Zeban also becomes useless.

Mystery Zeban will swell up like Power and Self Zeban, but will then rapidly melt and stick to Adeleine's body. This takes about a second to full perform, but leaves Adeleine coated in a thin film of green slime, which lasts for the next ten seconds (or until the Zeban is destroyed by Adeleine painting new creatures). This sticky film prevents Adeleine from bouncing off of surfaces she's knocked into, she instead sticking to them firmly. For example, while Ganondorf's Down Aerial is likely to bounce her off the ground and up to her death normally, while this film remains, Adeleine would simply stick to the ground, falling on her back or front. If she strikes a floor, this will always be the case. In the event that she's slammed against a wall or ceiling, she'll retain an aerial pose, able to use her Aerial Attacks immediately.

Forward ~ Pteran

Adeleine performs a single sweep of her brush overhead, very quickly, painting the Pteran. Pterans are easily knocked away, as they're very light.

Free Pterans will fly directly forward from the point they're painted at, moving at about the speed of Ness' PK Thunder projectile. Anyone they contact, they'll deal 7% damage to.

Power Pterans begin flying forward like Free ones, but after traveling about one-fourth the distance of Final Destination, will make a sharp plummet downward, angling themselves up to 20 degrees from the vertical to aim at an opponent. The beginning of their flight deals no damage, but the powerful plummet downward, during which they'll move slightly faster, deals 18% damage and strong upward knockback. After hitting the ground, the Pteran gets its beak stuck, and is useless.

After painting a Self Pteran, Adeleine will reach up quickly and grab onto its feet. She then has the ability to control its flight path, essentially being able to perform a glide like those of characters like Meta Knight or Pit. She has no Glide Attack, letting go upon any button press and entering a helpless state.

Mystery Pterans flap their wings like other Pterans, but don't move at all. Instead, they form a whirlwind around them, which takes about two seconds to fully form. The whirlwind, which is about as tall and wide as Ganondorf, will pull in closeby opponents and spin them around for a second before throwing them upward, out of the whirlwind. This deals 5% damage and make the opponent unable to use attacks for the next three seconds.

Backward ~ Scarfy

Adeleine spins around twice, sweeping her brush behind her each time to paint a Scarfy. Despite what it sounds like, this is a relatively fast painting. Scarfy are somewhat heavy, and have an alternate form they'll take for some paintings--a one-eyed brown creature with fangs that otherwise looks much like the form shown above.

Free Scarfys will sit in place until hit with an attack from an opponent. When the opponent's attack hits, so long as Scarfy remains within one Negative Zone's area of the perpetrator after being knocked away, Scarfy will take on its beast form, following the opponent at the speed of Lucas' PK Thunder (and with similar turn radius) until it touches them, where it will explode, dealing 10% damage and flinching knockback. This will destroy Scarfy.

Power Scarfys are painted in beast form to begin with, and will immediately start chasing the closest player. Unfortunately, as you may have guessed, that's almost always Adeleine, so she'll have to draw them toward another player in order to not be hit. They explode on contact, dealing 14% damage and moderate upward knockback.

Self Scarfys, when painted, appear in beast form, and will quickly bite onto Adeleine and throw her upward. This happens in about a second, and will deal 10% damage to Adeleine. The upward knockback, however, is often useful for recovery, being roughly equivalent to that of Mario's Up Throw. Note that this does NOT put Adeleine in a helpless state like her other recovery options. After tossing Adeleine up, Scarfy returns to its cute, normal form, and becomes useless.

Mystery Scarfys behave just like Free Scarfys, only they must be hit to be kept at bay! Every five seconds, if these cute creatures haven't been hit at least once in the previous five seconds, they'll target within a Negative Zone's radius, targetting the closest opponent and homing in like Free Scarfys do, dealing the same damage and knockback with their explosion.

Up ~ Propeller

Adeleine paints a Propeller in one overhead sweep of her paintbrush overhead, doing so quickly. Propellers are light and easy to knock around.

Free Propellers sit in the place they're drawn, periodically creating a cloud of ice around them, covering an area about as large as King Dedede. They'll switch the icy cloud on and off every second. The icy blast deals multi-hit damage like the Ice Climbers' Blizzard, up to 10% each time.

Power Propellers sit in place like Free ones, but won't do anything until an opponent comes onto a direct vertical or horizontal alignment with them. In other words, the opponent must be directly above, below, to the right of, or to the left of the Propeller, at which point the Propeller will start moving in that direction, at about Jigglypuff's dashing speed. The Propeller still has the ability to target, despite moving only in a straight line, adjusting its path if another opponent (or the same one) lines up with it in a different direction. In this way, these Propellers target opponents. Dodging past a Propeller as it passes will lose it. These Propellers deal 8% damage and weak upward knockback when they hit an opponent, but until dodged or knocked away, will continue to strike at the opponent.

Self Propellers are instantly grabbed by Adeleine and carry her upward. They'll carry her up like Snake's Cypher, and she can let go at any time by dodging. If she doesn't let go prematurely, this carries her almost as high as Snake's Cypher. However, once she lets go, unlike Snake, she enters a helpless state, and the Propeller flies off the top of the screen.

Mystery Propellers hover in place until an opponent passes below them, at which point they'll turn to ice, frozen solid. This happens almost instantly, and the Propeller then proceeds to drop at high speed, about what Sonic travels upward during his Spring Jump. Upon striking an opponent or the ground, the Propeller explodes into a cloud of frozen shards about the size of Bowser. These shards deal multi-hit damage up to 20%, but the Propeller is destroyed by this act.

Down ~ Zoos

Adeleine paints a Zoos below her in two swooshes of her brush. This takes a little longer than most paintings, but is still quick. Zoos are easy to knock around, being very light.

Free Zoos sit in place, squeezing a droplet of water out of their clouds every two seconds. These droplets fall down at the speed of Ness' PK Thunder projectile, and deal 3% damage plus very weak set downward knockback. It's just enough to knock opponents off their feet if they're standing on the ground, and isn't especially useful for spiking.

Power Zoos sit in place as well, but will throw lightning bolts about the size of Squirtle out of their clouds. They'll alternate sides, throwing one bolt every second. These are thrown in arcs that can vary like the Hammer Bro. Assist Trophy, covering a similar area, though Zoos never jumps. These lightning bolts deal 12% damage and stun opponents like Zero Suit Samus' Paralyzer.

Self Zoos will let Adeleine land on their cloud as she falls past them. She can remain on the cloud for three seconds, moving it as she pleases by tilting the control stick. The cloud moves about as fast as Pit during his Up Special. Adeleine can jump off the cloud, finishing the move prematurely, if she wants. Whether time runs out or she jumps, Adeleine will enter a helpless state after this, and the Zoos' cloud dissolves, the creature vanishing in a puff of smoke shortly after.

Mystery Zoos will sit idly until an opponent comes within a Battlefield platform's length of them, at which point they'll dart toward the opponent at high speed, until their cloud covers the victim's head. They can still be knocked away, but as long as they're not, they'll deliver a jolt to their victim every second, which deals no damage or knockback, but provides an automatic interruption of anything they're currently doing.

Grab ~ Normal
Adeleine reaches forward to grab with her free hand. This is nothing special, having a similar range and speed to Mario's grab.

Pummel ~ Special
Adeleine has no traditional "Pummel," but is capable of using all of her Special Attacks with an opponent grabbed. Holding the grab button after a grab and tilting a direction (or not tilting at all for Free perspective) will cause her to twirl her brush in one hand when the button is released, making her able to change perspectives before throwing her opponent.

Forward ~ Ghost Knight

Adeleine paints a Ghost Knight in two swift strokes, between herself and her enemy. Ghost Knights have a moderate weight.

Free Ghost Knights will simply stab their lance forward into the enemy, dealing 10% damage and pretty good diagonal knockback. They'll sit in that same spot afterward and stab anyone who gets within range, which is similar to Marth's Shieldbreaker. The stab takes about half a second to perform, with some startup and ending lag.

Power Ghost Knights perform a horizontal sweep of their lances, beating their enemy hard for 15% damage and good diagonal knockback. Unfortunately, they'll spin around after this and become dizzy, unable to do anything else.

Self Ghost Knights, after being drawn, do not attack Adeleine's victim, but will give Adeleine their lance, which she can then use as a battering item. She lets go of her victim as she takes the lance. The lance is equal in power to the Lip's Stick item, and has a similar range, but doesn't have the added effect of a flower.

Mystery Ghost Knights will perform two quick slashes toward their victim, drawing an "X" over them. This deals no damage or knockback, and the foe is then released. For the next three seconds, they are unable to use their Neutral Special attack.

Backward ~ Emp

Adeleine quickly paints an Emp between her and her opponent. After doing so, she tosses her opponent behind her onto the ground. They'll take only 3% damage from this toss. This all happens rather quickly. Note that Emps are light and easy to knock around.

Immediately upon being painted, Free Emps will don a scared expression, presumably upon seeing Adeleine's opponent. They'll close their eyes and turn around, running blindly. Moving at about Mario's dash speed, they'll deal 12% damage and flinching knockback to anyone they hit, which will almost always include the opponent Adeleine tossed backward.

Power Emps have mustered a little more courage, and will puff up their bellies and turn around to face the opponent on the ground. As long as the opponent lies still, Emp won't do anything, but he'll charge as soon as Adeleine's victim stands up (rolling dodges and Situational Attacks will count toward this). At that point, Emp will make a Skull Bash-esque dive in that direction, dealing 15% damage and good diagonal knockback if he connects. A player who knows what's going on will usually be able to avoid this hit, but when the other possible Emps Adeleine can paint are factored in, it's not so obvious.

Self Emps will turn toward Adeleine after she tosses her victim, and will blast her with cold air. A thin layer of ice forms around Adeleine, which will absorb exactly 15% damage without Adeleine taking any. After taking 15% damage, the ice will break off. She'll still take knockback from attacks, but the damage-blocker is very handy. This takes about a second to fully perform.

Mystery Emps stand in place after being drawn, growing slightly every second. Every time it grows, it gains a small amount of weight, but after the fifth growth spurt, it suddenly becomes immovable by hitting, now being about Bowser's size. This large penguin will lumber in a random direction, at about Ganondorf's walk speed, dealing 12% damage to and burying anyone he runs into. Upon falling over a ledge or hitting a wall, the massive penguin will pop, disappearing instantly.

Up ~ Bronto Burt

Adeleine paints a Bronto Burt over her enemy's head in a very short amount of time. Bronto Burts are light and very easy to send flying away.

Free Bronto Burts will grab onto their victim's heads and start flying straight up, at about Kirby's falling speed. This deals no damage, but opponents will have to struggle to break the grip before being carried off the top of the screen. Bronto Burt will stop and release the victim if he runs into a ceiling.

Power Bronto Burts fly up a short distance, then divebomb into their victim. Adeleine can still lose her grip on the enemy during this time, and the full attack takes about a second. If Bronto Burt hits, he'll deal 18% damage, knocking the opponent to the ground. This impact also dazes Bronto Burt, though, and he becomes useless as he collapses to the ground.

Self Bronto Burts won't attack Adeleine's opponent, and she'll simply release them after painting one. These will hover over Adeleine's head until they're destroyed, and will boost her jump height to 1.5 times normal every time she jumps. This applies to both ground and mid-air jumps.

Mystery Bronto Burts will quickly drop to the ground and glare forward, as Adeleine releases her opponent from her grip. They'll sit there indefinitely, and any opponent who comes eye-to-eye with them will constantly take damage (4% per second) until they break eye contact.

Down ~ I3

Adeleine flings her brush into the air about the height a Fire Fox can travel, it spinning in mid-air as it paints an I3 right above her opponent's head. She then catches her brush as it comes down. This is Adeleine's longest painting by far, and the opponent may still break the grip during the painting of the I3. I3 cannot be moved by enemies' hits, and is roughly the size of a crate.

Free I3s will simply drop on Adeleine's opponent, dealing 14% damage and burying them before the I3 disappears. This takes about one second.

Power I3s will hover in mid-air, turning their eye as best they can to look downward. They'll then close their eye and release a massive laser from the bottom of their cube, which is as wide as the cube. This brief laser will travel through ground and anything else in the way, dealing 25% damage and great diagonal knockback. Unfortunately, Adeleine is also caught in the beam, so she'll take the damage and knockback as well. Use wisely.

Self I3s will hover over Adeleine's opponent as she lets them go. They'll continue to hover as the battle goes on, and will drop similarly to the Free I3s only when Adeleine's opponent hits her. On the plus side, this serves as a guard against comboing, but it also means that your opponent can do a quick, easy attack and then dodge the I3.

Mystery I3s drop just like Free I3s, but instead of dealing damage, they'll simply shrink their unlucky victims, who suffer the same statistical changes as they would under the effects of a Poison Mushroom. This effect lasts for the next five seconds, and can't be stacked.

Final ~ Dark Matter

Adeleine takes about two seconds to paint four Dark Matters around her, each about the size of Kirby. The Dark Matters will last for 15 seconds, each doing something different (due to all being painted in a different perspective). Adeleine becomes vulnerable after painting the Dark Matters, and they do not count toward her gallery quota.

The Free Dark Matter hovers around aimlessly. Every few seconds, it'll flash brightly and spit out an enemy akin to one of Adeleine's paintings. The one it spits is random between those available in the Standard Attacks, Smash Attacks, and Aerials, and will always have the same abilities as a Free perspective painting. These enemies don't count toward Adeleine's quota, but will disappear when the Free Dark Matter creates a new one. Essentially, this Dark Matter has its own quota, which is only a single enemy.

The Power Dark Matter rushes blindly about the stage, darting through walls and floors similarly to Pikachu during his Volt Tackle. He has no aim, simply darting about randomly at high speed, dealing 20% damage and good knockback in the direction he's traveling to any opponents he hits.

The Self Dark Matter revolves around Adeleine, serving as a high-priority shield that will block any attacks that hit it. It circles at a moderate speed, so well-timed attacks can still get through, but the circle is tight enough that Adeleine is generally well-protected. Enemies that touch this Dark Matter are given weak knockback away from Adeleine, but no damage.

The Mystery Dark Matter sits in place, doing nothing until an opponent comes within a Smart Bomb explosion's radius of it, at which point it will begin to follow them as fast as Lucas' PK Thunder projectile. This Dark Matter will not switch targets, and will travel around stage obstacles to reach its target. If it does so before disappearing, it will possess the victim, taking full control over their actions until it goes away. Opponents caught by this act similarly to how they do in Luigi's Negative Zone, and will frequently fall asleep or perform taunts against their will. Possessed opponents still have some control over their actions, but will randomly perform actions that weren't input or receive status conditions like sleeping or dizziness.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
- Mario Franchise - (I didn't include the paper forms of the characters because of size differences)

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Baby Bowser
Waluigi (unlockable)
Geno (unlockable)
I LOL'ed.

Back on topic:
I'm looking forward (if there's another Smash) to the approach to the music. It seems almost impossible to top the amount of epicness from Brawl's musical standpoint. How could they do better?

Maybe, all songs related to a series (DK series, Metroid series, ect.) could be played on any stage in relation to that series.

Example: Remember Forest/Nature area that was put on Halberd? Wouldn't be nice to transfer that song onto a more fitting stage from that series, like Green Greens? Though, there would have to be some restrictions, a specific number of songs on each stage. That would be a unique idea, by my standpoint.
________________________________________________________________________________________
Edit: At Samusrules93. Hey, some of us have crazy ideas, some of which are horrible. Only some are decent. I wouldn't mind seing Luigi as Mr. L or Mario as 'you know who was cut from melee'.

Shadow Calibur

Smash Ace
Ugh... you guys can never be satisfied, can you?

Well, whatever. I'll just post my roster then...

[MARIO SERIES]
Mario
Luigi (Poltergust as new Neutral B)
Peach
Bowser
Bowser Jr.

[DONKEY KONG SERIES]
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
King K. Rool

[LEGEND OF ZELDA SERIES]
Link
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf (New sword-based moveset; keep Flame Choke, Dark Dive, side tilt, uptilt, upsmash, and fair)
Toon Link (New specials: Deku Leaf (Up special), Skull Hammer (Down Special), bow has fire properties)

[METROID SERIES]
Samus/Zero Suit Samus
Ridley

[STAR FOX SERIES]
Fox
Krystal (staff-based moveset)
Wolf (Reflector gains Falco's reflector property, new FS: Wolfen)

[KIRBY SERIES]
Kirby
Meta Knight
King Dedede

[POKEMON SERIES]
Pikachu
Jigglypuff
Pokemon Trainer
Lucario
Mewtwo (Down smash hits on both sides, improved Side Special and Down Special)

[FIRE EMBLEM SERIES]
Marth
Lyn
Ike
Micaiah

[RETRO SERIES]
Pit
Ice Climbers
Mr. Game & Watch
R.O.B.

[F-ZERO SERIES]
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow (Uses Ganondorf's old moveset with some alterations)

[EARTHBOUND/MOTHER SERIES]
Ness (New FS: PK Rockin')
Lucas (New Side Special: PK Ground; PK Starstorm gains Ness's old FS property)

[STANDALONE SERIES]
Yoshi (Yoshi)
Wario (Wario Land/WarioWare)
Olimar (Pikmin)
Isaac (Golden Sun)

[THIRD-PARTY]
Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Megaman (Megaman)
Sophitia (Soul Calibur)

Now, let's see what each newcomer would bring to the table.

Bowser Jr.: Prankster with paintbrush
King K. Rool: Heavyweight with a lot of range
Krystal: Staff gives a lot of range
Lyn: Master of surprise attacks
Micaiah: Speedy, light-based magic user
Ridley: Largest overall fighter, fights wildly
Black Shadow: Largest and bulkiest of all human-type fighters
Isaac: Combined psyenergy and sword user
Megaman: Agile long-range fighter
Sophitia: Uses both sword and shield, fights gracefully

BEES

Smash Lord
^ If they add someone else from Soul Calibur, the only logical choice would be Voldo. They already have someone from Soul Calibur of course (Link).

Changes:

-HITSTUN
-Sonic needs buffs
-Falcon and Gannondorf need buffs
-The spacies need different final smashes
-Online play needs to have a better interface

Characters:

-Megaman
-One of Capcom's fighting game characters, preferrably Blodia (Tech Romancer/Cyberbots/MvC), or Jack (Powerstone)
-Tails or Knuckles
-Mario from Mario Galaxy (Dr Mario as an alternate costume, complete with throwing pills)

But honestly the hitstun would be enough for me.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
guys, one thing i'm going to have to denounce is alts. i don't think they work very well. it's one thing if you alt peach with daisy, but some of you have been listing insane combinations. just a few that i've seen are ike/black knight, and many other for fire emblem characters in particular. maybe a few of these would work, but for a lot of them you'd have to change a lot more than a color scheme/hair color. they wouldn't work out. plus, even if they did change more than that, you'd end up with two or more characters with the same name. that wouldn't make sense. i mean, something like switching between bowser and dry bowser would work, because it's still bowser, but between donkey kong and funkey kong? all the FE axe user's?

just my view...
How so? Cosmetic changes aren't difficult. Plus if you pick people with the same weapon/fighting style, then it shouldn't be hard at all. Ike could easily alt as the Black Knight and possibly Eliwood and Gerik because of his bulky muscle and large sword, which can apply to all of those possible alts.

Hector, Boyd (if you use his warrior form), Greil, and Ross are also roughly the same size (most FE axe users are) so only cosmetic changes are necessary.

The female (swords) representatives are also not unbelievable to alt as each other as female FE characters are also very similar in size, body proportions, and hair length. Thus only cosmetic differences are necessary.

Now the spear and magic users, I may have went a bit wild with those alts, seeing as how the alts aren't all of the same gender. But thats no problem if you chop off a few of those alts.

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Shadow is better than knuckles. Shadow has more importance in the Sonic games. Shadow helps Sonic save the world. Shadow is way better than knuckles. Shadow is gonna be in SSB4.
Ha. I would be worrying about Sonic even returning before you worry about Shadow being put in the game.:laugh:

Steck

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to main Geno!
My secondaries will be G&W, A new and improved Falcon, and Dixie Kong

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Here is my prediction list:

OLD SERIES:

MARIO SERIES:
Mario (Dr. Mario Alt)
Bowser
Peach (Rosaline and Daisy alts)
Luigi
Yoshi (Birdo Alt)
Wario
Bowser Jr.
Paper Mario

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA SERIES:
Link
Toon Link (new moveset)
Zelda/Sheik
Toon Zelda/Tetra
Ganondorf

KIRBY SERIES:
Kirby
Metaknight
King Dedede

POKEMON SERIES:
Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer (Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysaur)
Rival Trainer (Latest series starters)
Lucario (Mewtwo alt [aura is changed to darkness])
Jigglypuff

STARFOX SERIES:
Fox
Wolf
Falco
Krystal

METROID SERIES:
Samus/ Zero Suit Samus (Dark Samus Alt along with her other suits)
Ridely (Meta Ridely Alt)

DONKEY KONG SERIES:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Dixie Kong

FIRE EMBLEM SERIES:
Ike
Marth (Roy alt)
A Fire Emblem character that doesn't use a sword.

METAL GEAR SOLID SERIES:
Snake

SONIC SERIES:
Sonic (Shadow Alt if he's not playable)
Hopefully Knuckles
Probably Shadow

EARTHBOUND/MOTHER SERIES:
Lucas
Ness
Claus

PIKMIN SERIES:
Captain Olimar
Louie (Different color Pikmin)

F-ZERO SERIES:
Captain Falcon (Blood Falcon Alt)
Samurai Goroh

New Series:

SIN AND PUNISHMENT:
Saki Amamiya

MEGAMAN SERIES:
Megaman

CUSTOM ROBO SERIES:
Ray MK (Newest model)

GOLDEN SUN SERIES:
Isaac

NINTENDO SERIES:
Mii (Nintendo higher-ups as alts)

RETRO:
Pit
Ice Climbers
Little Mac

WTF?
Mr. Game and Watch
R.O.B.
There wll probably be somone new in this category, but I won't bother trying to predict it.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Ok super long post coming up XD(I can't believe people are talking about another sequel already XD)

Ok Title Super Smash Bros Clash (ok that's kinda lame,Title isn't that important anyway.....)

BTW I may repeat some things from others I agree with.

Mechanics: Speed would be in between Melee and Brawl. There would be a significant difference in fall speed as well(Bowser almost like Kirby down b and Jigglypuff floatier than Brawl) Air dodge would remain the same as it's more real than Melee's (Sorry wavedashers:() Announcer would cry the title at the title screen again,and actually be able to properly pronounce names. (Meeeleee/Somus XD)

Tripping would randomly work only on ice-like surfaces and with a sliding kick or similar move. (which only certain characters would have,nor would it guarentee a trip) Tripping would leave you completly vulnerable,but mid-high (like Sheik and Fox etc) to very fast characters(Sonic,Captain Falcon) would be able immediatly dodge out of it even before landing. While others may take a fraction of a second all the way up to as long as Brawl or slightly longer depending on weight and physical charicteristics(Bowser/Wario)

Hitstun returns for powerful or really fast attacks.

Mewtwo would return(tho I did not play him he was the only friend who liked the game's only Main:()Such an original move-set deserves a return.

Clones would be minimized. Falco's a bird,make him glide or throw feathers or something. Wolf I don't really know what to do, He I guess would stay "cloned".....

Gannon as a clone was just lazyness.

Here's an awsome moveset off the top of myhead:

B-Charge shot from Oot (damage remains the same past half charge, but the longer it charges,the faster it goes and the higher the knock back. Power would weaken after half of FD and dissapear after 3/4 FD)

Side B- insta dash (like fox,Ike's distance) with downward swing from sword high knock back,but start up lag. tip would give horizontal trajectory(misspelled I think XD) while the side/edge would be a spike. On stage it could be chained if connects but would leave you wide open to a smash if missed. (horizontal recovery)

Down B-Does his "pump up" thing(taunt) releasing an intense aura of dark energy around his body(the size of Nayru's love) It would last for 1 1/2 seconds doing medium knock back and damage at start up(the explosion part) and small or minimal for remainder of attack.

Up-b - leap up swinging sword (Like Marth's but with an explosion at peak height on sword tip). Good vertical but no horizontal recovery.

Dair-stomp like in other games

Fair- Kick forward

Nair-Single quick spin with sword(lifts you slightly upwards) Above your defenseless but super armor below. quick start,Laggy finish

Bair-stab behind you (minimal knockback) . Comes out fast and little/no after lag.

Gannon is faster dashing like he was in Melee as well

Mario gets back his move-set from Melee(flud is teh fail)

Sonic gets a slight boost in knock-back and priority and a 20% increase in runnig speed.
Because he still isn't moving at Sonic Velocity! :chuckle:

Toon Link is dropped and Normal Link is buffed(increased speed and spin attack is like Melee's again, also increased damage/knockback/priority?)

Sheik is dropped or regains her melee move-set/stats

Snake's com-link becomes a normal taunt(used only once per match)

Samus's weapons get the power they deserve and she no longer runs like a ******.

Zero Suit gets a cosmetic make over. (closer to Metroid Corruption or Hunters)

Megaman X or Classic (personal favorite is Megaman Trigger but he isn't very popular...:() with Zero or Protoman respectivly. Likely X/Mega as Fighter and Zero/Proto as Assist Trophey.

Shadow would be come playable with some similar moves to Sonic.

U-B-booster shoes lift Shadow(Hold B to continue fast climb. Can't continue once released or until landing after 3 seconds. horizontal can be controled with stick and can be aired out of like Sonic's)

B-Chaos Spear(similar speed to Falco shot but slightly higher damage/knockback)

Down B- Chaos Control . Vanish and reapear in the horizontal direction you pressed 1/3 fd away. No after lag whatsoever. Use to surprise you opponent.

Dair-Rob flame spike with booster Shoes

All other moves are similar or exactly the same to Sonic .

Dash isn't as Instantanious speed wise as Sonic. Shadow must accellerate to Sonic's speed(about one second before top speed)

I'd also Like to see Cloud or Sora but I won't decide on their move-sets.

50 characters

50 stages including ones from previous games.

Improved Stage builder(especially more backgrounds)

There are others things character-wise but those are some big concerns of mine and I may have forgotten some I was going to list.

Characters would have two super attacks,the Final Smash just like from Brawl and a SUPER SMASH(that's what Sakurai should have called it in Brawl cause it sounds way cooler and it's after the game's name) Which a character gets from taking damage and landing sucessive blows. A seen or unseen meter builds up and then your Character will become in "stand by mode" and will autimatically unleash the attack after 15 seconds if B is not pressed.

It would be similar to the smash ball attack only beefed up further or a different more powerfull attack all together but with disadvantages to the character using it as well.

Example: Sonic's SUPER SMASH-transforms into Super Sonic and then uses Chaos Control to slow time making KOs easier. Downside:unlike Final Smash,the SUPER SMASH version allows Sonic to die it he hits the boundery.

Both would be able to be turned off.

Instead of replacing Poke'mon more would be added. More assist trophies.

Swimming would only work for Some characters. (Sonic,Bowser and Wario should sink XD)

Classic and All-Star would return.

Wifi would cost money but perform almost flawlessly every single time and allow actual talking.

There is so many good stories that could be made I won't get into that one.(my hands are starting to hurtXD)

Footstool jump remains.

Gamecube controller remains useable/goes back on sale

Well,I think I said everything I wanted. I'm not sure tho, My head's starting to hurt from all this thinking LOL XD

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
All of the mario characters should get their Strikers outfits as an alt. (if they exist.) Peach would get both Striker Peach & Striker Daisy.

This would only make cosmetic changes such as:

Mario- Fireball replaced with Soccer Ball.
Luigi- ^^^^
Peach- Turnip replaced with Soccer Ball.
Any other changes are also pretty predictable.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
This is my smash 4 roster prediction. Obviously, this means it won't contain every character that I hope for.

Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Baby Bowser
Waluigi (unlockable)
Geno (unlockable)

Why do people even THINK Diddy Kong is part of the Mario franchise?

Sure, he was put in some sports games, but so was *cough* the black mage *cough*, so he must be a Mario character too.

I'm sorry, but DK is part of his own series now, and Diddy never was a part of the Mario series.

Neither is Wario come to think of it, Mario has never to my knoledge made a non-microgame appearance in a WarioWare game.

Edit: I noticed K. Rool in this list too... and I almost cried.... People... greatly disapoint me with their lack of intelligence.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Why do people even THINK Diddy Kong is part of the Mario franchise?

Sure, he was put in some sports games, but so was *cough* the black mage *cough*, so he must be a Mario character too.

I'm sorry, but DK is part of his own series now, and Diddy never was a part of the Mario series.

Neither is Wario come to think of it, Mario has never to my knoledge made a non-microgame appearance in a WarioWare game.

Edit: I noticed K. Rool in this list too... and I almost cried.... People... greatly disapoint me with their lack of intelligence.
I'm starting to think that he just kind of "merged" the two because of their closeness, not because of thinking that they were from the same series. They are more so related than any other series in Smash Bros (Star Fox and F-Zero is a stretch). It may very well have been just a mistake in categorization. It happens to the best of us.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
If outright clones such as Toon Link can be in Smash, I'd love to see some of the alternate forms of Samus. SA-X has my vote due to the moveset that could potentially differ a bit from Samus's. Perhaps Power Bombs, a chargeable Ice Beam that has freezing at full power, a bigger Screw Attack with less range, and no grapples. However, she'd be significantly heavier and harder to kill than Samus.
In other Metroid news, the other playables from Metroid Prime: Hunters would be pretty sweet. If Sakurai invented the Falcon Punch, I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to assign impromptu movesets to Sylux, Weavel, Noxus, Kanden, Spire, and Trace.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
I highly doubt this will happen, but I want to see Midna. Just a little fantasy of mine.

Or at least some other Metroid characters.

Megaman would be AWESOME. Or Zero. Even better.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I want the Melee items back, as well as all the new ones. I miss the Flipper, and the Cloaking Device (why the crap is there a "Clear Brawl", but no Cloaking Device in the item set??), and I want my Red Shell back. :(

And I think they should include all past stages. The whole separation by games thing they did with Brawl would work well, let's now just include every Melee stage (seriously, some good ones were missed: Fourside, Brinstar Depths, Great Bay...) and every 64 stage. I can cycle through them, I promise I won't find it overwhelming.

SSB4 stages --> Brawl Stages --> Melee Stages --> 64 Stages --> Custom Stages.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
I predict there will be 12 new characters in SSB4. The reason why is there was 12 in SSB64, then 26 in Melee so they added 14 more. From 26 in Melee to 39 in Brawl they added 13 more.

So mathematically going in that pattern there should be 12. However, if they take out a few, which I am thinking they might, then it would add one more for every missing character. So if they take out three, they will add 15. Either way the final roster count will be 51. They may round it to 52, just because it is a nice even number.

So the ones I think/hope it will be is:
1.Geno
2.Krystal
3.Dixie Kong
4.King K. Rool
5.Another F-Zero Rep (Don't care who)
6.Another Metroid Rep (No, I'm not a Ridley fanatic)
7.Isaac
8.Little Mac
9.Tom Nook/Animal Crosser
10. Mega Man
11. Midna and Wolf Link
12. Lloyd Irving (This one is doubtful, but I would personally like it)
13. A female Fire Emblem rep (Lyn)
14. Waluigi

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I want the Melee items back, as well as all the new ones. I miss the Flipper, and the Cloaking Device (why the crap is there a "Clear Brawl", but no Cloaking Device in the item set??), and I want my Red Shell back. :(

And I think they should include all past stages. The whole separation by games thing they did with Brawl would work well, let's now just include every Melee stage (seriously, some good ones were missed: Fourside, Brinstar Depths, Great Bay...) and every 64 stage. I can cycle through them, I promise I won't find it overwhelming.

SSB4 stages --> Brawl Stages --> Melee Stages --> 64 Stages --> Custom Stages.
I think they didn't have the cloaking device in was because it originated from Perfect Dark. Although, nothing should've stopped them with coming up with an original substitute like they did for the mine.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
I predict there will be 12 new characters in SSB4. The reason why is there was 12 in SSB64, then 26 in Melee so they added 14 more. From 26 in Melee to 39 in Brawl they added 13 more.

So mathematically going in that pattern there should be 12. However, if they take out a few, which I am thinking they might, then it would add one more for every missing character. So if they take out three, they will add 15. Either way the final roster count will be 51. They may round it to 52, just because it is a nice even number.

So the ones I think/hope it will be is:
1.Geno
2.Krystal
3.Dixie Kong
4.King K. Rool
5.Another F-Zero Rep (Don't care who)
6.Another Metroid Rep (No, I'm not a Ridley fanatic)
7.Isaac
8.Little Mac
9.Tom Nook/Animal Crosser
10. Mega Man
11. Midna (Oooh yeah, added this one :D)

I couldn't think of more that are realistic but yeah..
Fixed.

10chars

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Why such high hopes for Midna.. she's been in one game and a new Zelda is coming out withing a few years anyway which will have new characters...

Conan

Smash Cadet
Personally, Megaman would be great. He has a solid series of games and was highly anticipated to be a brawl character (*looks at ROB*)

Kamek would be excellent IMO. He has been pushed out of the way so many times for random magikoopas (Kammy, generic magikoopa at the start of SMG, and later in SMG some crossdressing shemale granny magikoopa.) At the least he should be a boss.

And people should stop flaming AC/Tom Nook. So someone who has a shovel, axe, slingshot, net, fish, insects etc has no possible moveset? I have made a couple for each (Nook btw, is a Tanooki. Remember the tanooki suit in SMB3?. Tail whips, turning into rock, etc.)

any of those 3 would rock :)

P.S REAL NINTENDO CHARACTERS FOR ADVENTURE MODE! we got some mario enemies and that's it.

and throwdown seems to be the least silly of all the stupid "Fight" synonyms. I mean, SSB ROYALE?!?! it isn't a burger!

~Force-Palm

Smash Rookie
Watch the power of aura

Coin Launcher: Make CD's a rare thing to get.

Stage Builder: More parts, more backgrounds.

Stages: Nothing comes to mind.

Playable characters: Shadow Mario, Baby Bowser (Super Mario Sunshine), Paper Mario (Paper Mario), Infernape, Deoxys (Pokemon), Isaac (Golden Sun)

Music: Lucario theme 8DD​

~Force-Palm

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I think it would be cool to add more aqueous stages. Water has real potential to add a whole new dimension to the game. Make characters able to freely move in the water, including diving down and surfacing. A bar above the characters head could steadily decrease, showing how much air they had, and characters could have all directional and neutral attacks specifically for water use. I realize there could be some difficulties and complications with this idea, but with a little tweaking, it could be cool.

And you need to be able to create water and lava stages in the Stage Builder.

ginobeeto

Smash Cadet
More water stages would definately be cool, but I'm not sure about going underwater.

Anyway, there will probably be about 10-15 newcomers in brawl. This is my prediction for the roster:

1. Waluigi
2. Ridley
3. New pokemon (either Piplup, deoxys, or a newer character that hasn't come out yet. Maybe even a different pokemon trainer
4. Geno
5. Krystal
6. King K. Rool
7. Little Mac
8. Issac
9. Smashviller or Tom Nook
10. MegaMan
11. Knuckles
12+ There will probably be some other characters that I missed, and maybe even some that didn't come out yet.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
More water stages would definately be cool, but I'm not sure about going underwater.

Anyway, there will probably be about 10-15 newcomers in brawl. This is my prediction for the roster:

1. Waluigi
2. Ridley
3. New pokemon (either Piplup, deoxys, or a newer character that hasn't come out yet. Maybe even a different pokemon trainer
4. Geno
5. Krystal
6. King K. Rool
7. Little Mac
8. Issac
9. Smashviller or Tom Nook
10. MegaMan
11. Knuckles
12+ There will probably be some other characters that I missed, and maybe even some that didn't come out yet.

you are hyphothetically speaking right? out of that list of characters I would say these would most likely appear:

Ridley
A New Pokemon
King K. Rool
Megaman
Krystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom