• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
You know what would be cool? If they put every playable character from Nintendo and Sega.

That would be amazing.
not Sega, that would put Ulala, AiAi to the mix,i dont mind Virtua Fighter characters though,but Sonic is just ok

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
In SSB4 there should be a way to connect the Wii to the DS and share content , by releasing a DS Smash and a Smash 4 , i think you can unlock extra characters by transferring data! but the character selection should be carefully picked out, unless it ends up like Guitar Hero....EXAMPLE:
Guitar Hero (No Master tracks or Real life musicians as PCs)

Guitar hero 2(Still no Master Tracks)

Guitar hero 3 (Almost all Master tracks featuring ''2'' real life musicians......Wait a sec!
Tom Morrelo,Slash and Sonic,Snake, Brawl had 2 exclusive out of company characters and so did GH3!

So in GH4 there will all be master tracks and there will like more real life musicians!

WOW! What are the odds? that means that Smash 4 might have more third party characters!

still a DS version could be optional,Guitar hero even had a DS version though.....AND DONT ASK ME WHY IM COMPARING GH and Smash,it just gave me an example!

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Recently I was just thinking about those ducks from Duck Hunt as an Assist Trophy.

If they pop up, the ducks would fly around, but then a target will appear and shoot at the ducks. If you're not careful, you could get caught in the crossfire.
****,That was my idea! still i approve it!

HydraYoshi

Smash Rookie
NNID
RSKUNite
3DS FC
1048-7997-4053
My big hopes!!

I have so many ideas of what SSB4 should be like and have along with characters but if I could see any character in the next SSB I'd really like to see Megaman X and Zero from the Megaman X series which started on SNES and Sagi from Baiten Kaitos which was on Gamecube, also Knuckles from Sonic series. But I mainly want Megaman X.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A WTF character............its not a third party or some sword slashing rpg guy,its........
B&W SML Mario

D

Deleted member

Guitar hero 2(Still no Master Tracks)
"John the Fisherman" and "Stop" were masters.

So in GH4 there will all be master tracks and there will like more real life musicians!

WOW! What are the odds? that means that Smash 4 might have more third party characters!
One problem...the two franchises are made by different companies. It's purely coincidence, man, don't count it. It's like saying Mario and Sonic will have a game together Led Zeppelin will appear in Guitar Hero.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I haven't checked the last 20 or so pages of this topic (I kinda lost interest), so I dunno if this has been said before:

For SSB4 we need less characters.... not more. One thing about fighting games is that the less factions there are, the better the balance is. And I would take balance and some new game mechanics over more characters any day.

Therefor I propose a roster like so:

Credit to Spire III for the image I used to make this

Notes:

There is a total of 25 Characters here when you include ZSS and Sheik. There is a number of new faces to keep things interesting. Most of the clone movesets have been removed, except I couldn't see a smash game without Luigi, so I had to leave him in.

I am iffy on having Lucario, Samus, and Megaman though. There's too many chargeable sphere projectiles. Therefor I think I would replace Lucario with the next Pokemon who was featured in a movie. But I don't know what pokemon that will be, so Lucario is a placeholder

Marth would most likely be replaced with the latest FE character, but I do not know who that would be, so he is also a placeholder.

Diddy and Dixie replaced the Ice Climbers, and fulfill a similar function except the down-B will swap them (much like the old DK games for the 64) And you get a slightly different moveset (that still uses both monkeys)

I made a moveset in the "make your move" topic for both Megaman and Deoxys that I think would be really fun to play

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I just thought of another third party character.

Ryu:
B: Hadoken: Fires a Hadoken at his opponent.
B>: Hurricane Kick: Attacks with a Hurricane Kick. Lands multiple blows.
B^: Shoruken: Lands a mighty flame-based attack. Lands three powerful blows.
B-down: Focus Attack: Works as a counter.

FS: Ultamite Combo: Lands a series or normal blows, a shoruken, a hurricane kick, and a mighty Hadoken to finish off.
Boy, you're way behind. The whole Street Fighter idea was almost totally covered probably twenty or so pages back.

Bottom line: would be cool, and we need a character from a fighting game in SSB4.

Alastor: Alastor appears and begins to attack with his sword. Pretty basic.
Eggman Robotnik: Appears in his ship and uses his wrecking ball to attack.
Bass: Just runs around blasting people.
Psycho Mantis: Takes control of the items on the stage as weapons. If no items are on the stage he uses random things as weapons.
Wii: The Miis from the owner of wii the game is being played on rampage around the stage, attacking opponents.
Two little changes I'd make to these:

Alastor: Flies around the stage using Air Raid, Stinger, and Vortex. Very much like Saki.

Protoman: Stays immobile where summoned, using the Proto Shield to deflect attacks. Just before he leaves, he fires off his Big-Bang Blast straight ahead.

Ilex said:
Everyone hates ROB too, but he was put in anyway.
I do hate R.O.B., but I think what makes him Smash-worthy is that he's got a history with Nintendo, being an iconic peripheral. Game & Watch is in for (presumably) the same reason.

I suppose you could say that the Dog works the same way because of his relation to the Zapper though...

If the game sucked then it wouldn't have received the fame it has.
Yes it would have, because it was basically the first light-gun game that American audiences played widely. In other words, it was a huge novelty.

Also nostalgia makes everything seem cooler than it actually is, which goes double for Duck Hunt.

Bottom line: it's possible, but if it happened I'd be ticked.

--------------------

And a few extraneous things to clear up--

1. "Rick Roll" isn't even a person. Wtf guys.

2. Ulala's way cooler than Akira.

3. Lloyd'll be outdated by other Tales characters by SSB4's time.

Adapt said:
For SSB4 we need less characters.... not more. One thing about fighting games is that the less factions there are, the better the balance is. And I would take balance and some new game mechanics over more characters any day.

Therefor I propose a roster like so:
This seems more like the kind of thing that would fit a Smash Bros. DS.

I'm sure the hardcore Melee-favorers would prefer something like this, but Nintendo loves money more than they do balance in their games, and making a sequel with less characters than the previous game would be sales-suicide.

Especially on a system that will most surely have significant technological upgrades over the Wii. But on a lesser system (like the DS), this could be pulled off greatly.

But it's a cool roster though. I'd hit that. :bee:

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
In the apartment next to Sakurai. Friday is Pizza
Like Mendez said: that's an amazing smash DS roster. I would spend the money in a heartbeat. It's hard to believe that some Sega fanboy hasn't come screaming at you on the forum yet "WHERE'S SONIC?"
This is definitely not my view, and I freakin love the roster. Have I said that I love the roster?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'm kinda mix on the roster.

Why take out Peach, but keep Zelda/Sheik?
Why take out Pokemon Trainer in favor of Deoxys?
Where the heck is Olimar?

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
Someone (too lazy to go and see) said that they should include downloadable content between a DS game and SSB4. I so agree. People (if they wouldn't get it already) would buy the DS version to get additional crap (lol) for SSB4.

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
Someone (too lazy to go and see) said that they should include downloadable content between a DS game and SSB4. I so agree. People (if they wouldn't get it already) would buy the DS version to get additional crap (lol) for SSB4.
Nice to bring this up again. DLC would be great, and with Guitar Hero World Tour actually bringing true DLC to Wii, I'm starting to think that Nintendo hasn't completely forgotten about this feature.
Though, when you think about it, Nintendo probably doesn't have the patience or planning to release DS and Wii versions of smash simultaneously (or at least near eachother). And in a few years, the DS will probably get replaced by a new handheld. A smash twofer would probably have to wait until a new DS and a new Wii(?) come out.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
there are plenty of other tales Characters,but scince symphonia/phantasia are the olny tales on nintendo having either Lloyd or Cless seems to be more viable
Ah, but you're forgetting all the Tales games on DS (the Tempest, Innocence, and eventually, Hearts), not to mention the Symphonia sequel and the next Tales game after that, which Namco's already said will be on Wii.

KumaOso said:
Okay, so let's see this through logically. Let's keep the count to 25.

-The original 12 have to stay. (12)

Mario / Link / Kirby / Samus / Pikachu / Yoshi / Fox / DK / Ness / C. Falcon / Jigglypuff / Luigi

-Every franchise needs to have at least one rep. (18)

Mario / Link / Kirby / Samus / Pikachu / Yoshi / Fox / DK / Ness / C. Falcon / Jigglypuff / Luigi
Olimar / Wario / G&W / Ice Climbers / Pit / Marth

-Third-party characters both stay, and add the obvious addition. (21)

Olimar / Wario / G&W / Ice Climbers / Pit / Marth / Snake / Sonic / Megaman

-New characters for the last four spots, all from unrep'd series so far. (25)

Olimar / Wario / G&W / Ice Climbers / Pit / Marth / Snake / Sonic / Megaman / Isaac / Ray 01 / Andy / Tom Nook

Ta' freakin' da'. Let's see somebody argue with that level of fairness. ;)

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
This would just make matches a bit longer. The way they'd fix this is by making the boundaries wider. However, most KOs to the side of a level have about equal horizontal and vertical momentum, so if the stage boundaries were wider, the only thing that'd change is that you'd have to be at a higher damage before getting KO'd, thus you'd have longer matches.

Unless you want to change things so that more characters have attacks with more horizontal knockback.
..I never post here, sorry for the delay.

Anyways, I like being able to recover such a large distance in Brawl, but doing so really put the emphasis on ring-outs, instead. I'd like the keep the generally good recoveries (Although Adult Link could use an improvement) intact, but make the boundaries larger to emphasis good recovery skills over blasting your opponent to the point of insta-death.

However, doing this without increasing match-length to unreasonable levels would require stronger knockback on moves, which should probably be smash attacks/b-moves... A lot of moves in Brawl already knock back too far, making combos difficult.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
..I never post here, sorry for the delay.

Anyways, I like being able to recover such a large distance in Brawl, but doing so really put the emphasis on ring-outs, instead. I'd like the keep the generally good recoveries (Although Adult Link could use an improvement) intact, but make the boundaries larger to emphasis good recovery skills over blasting your opponent to the point of insta-death.

However, doing this without increasing match-length to unreasonable levels would require stronger knockback on moves, which should probably be smash attacks/b-moves... A lot of moves in Brawl already knock back too far, making combos difficult.
It's more the lack of any level of hitstun that makes combos harder to pull off in Brawl. And Link really does need his Melee-level recovery back.

...Other than that, I think you lost me. This idea's a bit too nebulous for me to grasp right now...I mean, you'll always have to "blast your opponent to the point of insta-death" to get KOs. I prefer that to blasting them far enough away that they can't recover, because really, what's so good about that? :confused:

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Ah, but you're forgetting all the Tales games on DS (the Tempest, Innocence, and eventually, Hearts), not to mention the Symphonia sequel and the next Tales game after that, which Namco's already said will be on Wii.

Okay, so let's see this through logically. Let's keep the count to 25.

-The original 12 have to stay. (12)

-Every franchise needs to have at least one rep. (18)

Olimar / Wario / G&W / Ice Climbers / Pit / Marth

-Third-party characters both stay, and add the obvious addition. (21)

Olimar / Wario / G&W / Ice Climbers / Pit / Marth / Snake / Sonic / Megaman

-New characters for the last four spots, all from unrep'd series so far. (25)

Olimar / Wario / G&W / Ice Climbers / Pit / Marth / Snake / Sonic / Megaman / Isaac / Ray 01 / Andy / Tom Nook

Ta' freakin' da'. Let's see somebody argue with that level of fairness. ;)
That looks like a good list! I think, if possible, each series should at least get two reps. But that's just me? And well hmmm maybe not this is actually a nice list!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
That looks like a good list! I think, if possible, each series should at least get two reps. But that's just me? And well hmmm maybe not this is actually a nice list!
I'd prefer that too, but I was trying to keep the number down to 25, to fit with a theoretical DS Smash Bros. game, which would understandably have a smaller roster.

There are 4 extra slots after all the inital bases are covered at 21, so you could say that Nintendo's biggest franchises should get a second character (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, and...well, something else), but then, there would only be Megaman for new characters.

The only thing in that list I'm not totally 100% on is Ice Climbers and Pit. Maybe G&W should count as a "Retro" character as well as a "WTF Old Nintendo Accessory" character?

Other than that, I think we got a winner.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
sry mendez, but it would be hard to pack 25 characters into a DS cartridge
Just like how hard it is to fit a 3D version of Final Fantasy IV onto a DS cartr--O SNAP.

Look at that. If the graphics were in the N64 range and they cut the story mode (i.e. basically Smash 64's number of modes)...they could fit that many on a DS cart, easy. The only mode they'd be adding would be a snapshot/trophy thing, and Wi-Fi Connection.

The song selection would be smaller (like, maybe 20 stages total, with two songs each), no stickers, about 1/3 the number of items...but I'd cut all that fat for wireless, hand-held Smash Bros. with a camera that only has to focus on one character (and potential eight-player matches).

EDIT - Here's this: http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/20...smash-bros-id-have-to-give-it-some-serious-t/

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Nah i doubt it. There was some Sonic gme for game boy advance, that was a fighting/action game, it played kinda like a smash game, but... different. Anyways the characters had specials and standard attacks and what not. You could play as a number of Sonic characters (there are quite a few..), and the DS is better, so I think it'd work out.

Hmm Mario already has 2. Mario always gets all the attention. haha, bt if any one Bowser. But I think that if you had to select four main characters for the game, 'd sa mario link pikachu and kirby. Those are theones that appear in all the cutscenes and what not. So I think their respective series should get the most attention. But Mario already has that attention.. so give the other ones attention as well..!

And IF Sonic had another rep., it'd probably be Shadow :/P even though I'd, personally, prefer Knuckles :)

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Just like how hard it is to fit a 3D version of Final Fantasy IV onto a DS cartr--O SNAP.

Look at that. If the graphics were in the N64 range and they cut the story mode (i.e. basically Smash 64's number of modes)...they could fit that many on a DS cart, easy. The only mode they'd be adding would be a snapshot/trophy thing, and Wi-Fi Connection.

The song selection would be smaller (like, maybe 20 stages total, with two songs each), no stickers, about 1/3 the number of items...but I'd cut all that fat for wireless, hand-held Smash Bros. with a camera that only has to focus on one character (and potential eight-player matches).

EDIT - Here's this: http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/20...smash-bros-id-have-to-give-it-some-serious-t/
So basically--merge Super Smash bros. and Smash bros. Melee together? I like that idea.

edit: sorry for double post, for some reason I couldn't edit my last post

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
There was some Sonic gme for game boy advance, that was a fighting/action game, it played kinda like a smash game, but... different.
"Sonic Battle", I believe. Was okay...

So basically--merge Super Smash bros. and Smash bros. Melee together? I like that idea.
Well, not exactly. It'd probably play more like Brawl than Melee (sans tripping, hopefully), and single player would be limited to Classic and All-Star.

The Stadium...hmm...teh stadiumz would have...

-Target Test (separate for each character)
-Race to the Finish (again, separate for each character)

-Home-Run Derby (Sandbags spawn infinitely for a period of time, and you try to hit as many as possible. The farther you hit each one, the more points you earn. So you can just home-run alot of them for few points each, or you can stick it out and rack up damage before hitting it for distance and points--but at the risk of not hitting as many.)

-Survival (Basically Endless Melee, only normal characters show up for every ten-or-so wire-frames you KO. Also you can pick which stage you want to fight on.)

-Event Matches (one for each character)

Just some random ideas. The theory here (for the DS game) is to not introduce big changes, but to maximize what's already there. I actually think Trophies could be cut, too. So no "Vault" mode at all. No snapshots either, as there'd be nowhere to logically store them on a DS cart.

Unless this comes out on the DS's successor, which might have onboard storage space...:p

Adapt

Smash Lord
This seems more like the kind of thing that would fit a Smash Bros. DS.

I'm sure the hardcore Melee-favorers would prefer something like this, but Nintendo loves money more than they do balance in their games, and making a sequel with less characters than the previous game would be sales-suicide.

Especially on a system that will most surely have significant technological upgrades over the Wii. But on a lesser system (like the DS), this could be pulled off greatly.

But it's a cool roster though. I'd hit that. :bee:
Sadly you are right about money vs balance... that's why I like blizzard for taking their time with SC2. I myself prefer balance. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it can be much better than brawl.

Like Mendez said: that's an amazing smash DS roster. I would spend the money in a heartbeat. It's hard to believe that some Sega fanboy hasn't come screaming at you on the forum yet "WHERE'S SONIC?"
This is definitely not my view, and I freakin love the roster. Have I said that I love the roster?

I had to choose between Sonic and Megaman... and Megaman is new, So he got the place

I'm kinda mix on the roster.

Zelda/Sheik were kept as a second rep from LoZ games. I didn't even want to keep Bowser from the mario games...but I needed another Heavyweight

PT is gimmicky and I cannot stand him the way he is right now. Maybe with some changes he could stay, but not the way he is. And I think Deoxys would fill his place nicely with a moveset like this: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4881403#post4881403
(While not having the terrible problems that PT has)

Olimar.... I dunno, I just didn't have room. I'd have to kick someone else out. If I didn't need Bowser as a heavyweight, Olimar would prolly make it in due to his unique moveset and being the only rep from pikmin.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'll give a bit more info about how I picked the roster.

1 - Mario, Pika, Kirby, DK, Fox, Samus, Link, CF, and Yoshi were automatically in. These are from different series and have been in since the beginning. Jiggs and Luigi were left for now because they are from the same games as mario and pika.

2 - I got a second rep from the most popular series above: Bowser, Deoxys, MK, Diddy/Dixie, Wolf, Ridley, and Zelda. Many of these are the villains except Diddy and Zelda, for whom the villains didn't fit. (Ganon is too close to CF and if he got a new moveset I didn't need another sword user... and K Rool is another Heavyweight which I didn't need) I did however need to fill the IC's position, so Dixie got paired with Diddy.

3 - Other games who needed one rep: Isaac, Marth, and Ness join the cast. Lucario also joined because Pokemon has so many excellent characters to choose from and they have many games and the series is very popular.

4 - I wanted two 3rd Party characters. Snake has an excellent moveset and I would only reduce his invisible hitboxes before having him return. And the other was a tossup between Sonic and Megaman. Megaman is new, and can have a very interesting moveset, so he got the spot

5 - After this was done I went over the roster and checked how things balanced out. For example I have 2 Heavies, and then Snake and this matches with 2 balloons and then Pika. I have a few who can glide, a few who can tether, a couple sword users, a couple magic users, characters with amazing recovery, characters with crappy recovery... All said I think I had a good variation in the roster.

Hmmm... now that I look at it this way. I do have a spot for Olimar. He can have Lucario's spot. Pokemon can be like most other games and only get 2 reps. I'll redo the roster sometime this weekend and repost it.

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
I say we keep Sonic in the roster. (I mean honestly Sonic vs Mario=yay!)
Well, the main theme of this roster was balance, and Sonic's speed (albeit weak attacks) takes away from the balance... and if this game was running on DS, Sonic's speed may end up detracting from the frame rate. Maybe I'm just partial to Megaman and Capcom in general, but Sonic would cause problems.
Also, I like how someone had the balls to take Jigglypuff out of a roster. Sure, it's one of the original 12, but no one EVER used it, and Lucario had such a more interesting moveset... and with kirby, diddy/dixie, and pikachu, there's a lot of small, light characters already.

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
I think i once read that nintendo held a poll to see if fans were interested in another smash and i doubt this is the last smash regardless. Another idea of mine is <.< >.> alternate standard weapons. Like alternate costumes they don't have any specific effect but rather give ur character a differnt looking weapon from their respective series such as link's ordon sword or one of ike's differnt swords. Just an idea of mine and it mainly is only for sword users. Just remember THEY HAVE NO EFFECT ON THE CHARACTER AT ALL!!!

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Step it up a notch and put more popular third parties like Sora from KH or Lloyld from Tales of Symphonia and of course megaman-improve on with anyone i.e lag and giving the option to receive friend code-make another adventure but better-and, the most obvious, add ,more characters!:)

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
@ twilightlink: Hmm interesting idea... but every sword character has (seemingly) one iconic weapon: Ike has his giant two-handed sword, Marth has his Falchion, Link has the Master Sword, Pit has the twin blades, and Metaknight has the mach sword. OK, Link did have a few other weapons in SC2, but I don't see the feature being used for any other character. Unless it was just a palette swap. I guess since you're a link fand, you would enjoy this, but it's like gliding, or swallowing items, or wallhopping, or wallclinging, or multiple jumps ... (goes on and on).

@dark serenade: there is no 3rd party character more requested than Megaman. Or were you talking about the alt. swords?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Step it up a notch and put more popular third parties like Sora from KH or Lloyld from Tales of Symphonia and of course megaman-improve on with anyone i.e lag and giving the option to receive friend code-make another adventure but better-and, the most obvious, add ,more characters!:)
well most of us here would want the same, at least I do anyway, especailly Sora since his chances are just climbing higher to do his new game being released on the DS

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
"Galaxia." Or "Master" if you prefer a name from an actual Kirby game.

Sorry, I'm a Meta-freak.
Thanks, I'm not really big on the kirby games.

Wow, has this thread almost changed to a "Smash DS" discussion? Well, I gues SSB4 could be smash DS, so I answered my own question.

In my opinion, the next smash should be the launch game for the DS2 (or whatever it's called), and another console smash for Wii2 sometime in the lifespan where we could have connectivity between the two versions.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
ness4life said:
and if this game was running on DS, Sonic's speed may end up detracting from the frame rate. Maybe I'm just partial to Megaman and Capcom in general, but Sonic would cause problems.
Er, no. The DS is significantly more powerful than the N64, which can handle fast-moving polygons with no frame-rate problems (see: Sin & Punishment).

Megaman may be the most-requested 3rd party character, but that's only because Sonic is already in the game.

SirKibble said:
Sorry, I'm a Meta-freak.
You don't say...

GigaKoopa said:
well most of us here would want the same, at least I do anyway, especailly Sora since his chances are just climbing higher to do his new game being released on the DS
Two things:

1. I don't want Lloyd in the game. I would not be opposed to Sora, but I really don't think it'll happen.

2. KHDS doesn't have anything to do with Sora. At the most, he'll show up in a cutscene or two near the end of the game.

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
Mendez, why don't you just stop being a little ***** and stop correcting people's mistakes. You just pop in whenever someone says something wrong and flame them. Try contributing something for a change. So you may have more posts than most of the people on this forum, but that doesn't mean you can just stomp all over the other posters.
"I don't want Lloyd in the game." -Mendez

Stop whining, seriously.

You made me waste my 300th post. ****.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Well. Off subject, but here's an idea...

What if, instead of making only ONE adventure mode like Subspace Emissionary, there would be multiple quests for different parties?

For example.

There would be "1-P" Classic Mode. "1-P" Adventure Mode, but in this new adventure mode, there are no difficulty settings. It's like a solo-mode game, where it just gets tougher as you go on. Sure noobs and stuff wouldn't be so good, but that's the point: get better. This adventure mode would wrap in the entire SSB universe, as always.

And then FINALLY, another 1-P mode would be called "Story"...
Depending on who you have unlocked in the game, more and more stories would unlock. People would have their own little adventures that would reflect their series...

ex. Link. We all know Link, the good ol' Hero of Hyrule in green. Well, in his story, he basically has to save Hyrule from Ganondorf and everything. It would platform and everything but would wrap in from the LOZ universe and instead of simply having to beat people up and get KO'd if you lose, you would instead have hit points like in the LOZ series.
I know it sounds kinda lame and simple and hard-to-make for Nintendo, but seriously, if every universe had their own side-story adventure, the 1-P mode wouldn't get so boring so quickly for a lot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom