• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Official SSB4 Discussion] --- Nintendo announces 2 new Smash games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sundayseclipse

Smash Journeyman
i said jiggilypuff isnt anymore.
point proven but still we need another women in ssb4 and fire emblem is a good franchise. its her or michia.
you cant argue with that. its better then peach, using kitchen utensals like a woman in the 1700s making women feal lesser and most powerful attack is her butt. better then zelda becase no FE characters get napped all the time.
its either lyn or michia and another FE lord
(maby hector with his axe and roy)

on a different notice i think proffecor vector(maby hector i forget names) should be a AT hes the guy who makes r.o.b. move in his game

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I'm going to agree with Kibble.

Simply put, Lynn is not FE's big candidate for the next Smash character. Yes, she's a woman, but she has lots of competition for female representation from the FE series even among the lords/main characters. In addition, she is *gasps* another sword character. Nintendo is surely aware that Smashers are rather sick of sword overdose.

Let's compare Lynn to other FE women (the order I put them is an order of likelihood, in my opinion):

Sheeda
Pros:
First important female character in Fire Emblem.
Wife of Marth (making her similar to an FE lord).
Spear user.
Pegasus knight (something potentially unique).
Cons:
Not a technical FE lord.
FE 1/3/11 already has representation.

Micaiah
Pros
First technical sage lord of an FE game.
Female Lord/Main Character.
Huge potential to be unique in Smash, so long as she isn't made a Zelda clone.
Could be paired up with Sothe.
Cons
Not in the most recent FE game.
FE 10 already has representation (Ike).
Mary Sue

Elincia
Pros
Most recurring female lead other than Sheeda.
Important role in both FE9 + FE10, even having an arc where she could be considered the lord in FE10.
Basically a pegasus knight, but with the added benefit of wielding staves (potential to be unique).
Cons
Under hyped.
Not in the most recent FE game.
FE 9-10 already has representation (Ike).

Chiki
Pros
First of the manaketes (humanoids with the ability to become dragons), which appear in some form in every FE game (counting the dragon laguz of FE 9-10).
A princess (making her somewhat of a "lord", despite being far from a main character).
One of the more important characters in the FE1/11 storyline.
Has the potential to be unique.
Cons
Not an FE lord.
FE 1/3/11 already has representation.
Not an FE main character.

Eirika
Pros
More recent female FE lord than Lynn.
Tied with Ephraim for most important character in her game, unlike Lynn, who is less important than Hector and especially Eliwood after the prologue chapters (1-10).
Cons
Her game is arguably the worst in series, though many say FE2 was also bad. For this reason, she is not likely, though she is more supported than Lilina.
Another sword user.

Lilina
Pros
First character that could be considered similar to a Sage Lord, though she is not technically a Lord.
One of the most liked females to veterans of the series.
Love interest to Roy, who has already been in Smash.
Magic can allow her to have some potential for uniqueness.
Cons
Her game is older than Lynn's (though chronologically in-game, it comes after).
Largely underhyped character.

And that's just female characters. FE certainly has plenty of male lords who receive a lot of support (most notably Hector, who defeats Ike in many "manliest FE character" polls.) Hell... maybe Smash will even add an FE character for sheer unique or wtfness alone rather than just storyline importance or fame (like that will ever happen).

Summary- If Lynn gets in, it will be due to overhype.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Was Eirika bad? I kicked major *** with her in Sacred Stones, or maybe the game was easy to the point I didn't pay attention, huh.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Was Eirika bad? I kicked major *** with her in Sacred Stones, or maybe the game was easy to the point I didn't pay attention, huh.
Ephraim is far better than her, that much is for certain. Opinions on Eirika are a little mixed, if I remember correctly. She is pretty weak in the strength area, though not much moreso than Lynn is, but she does perform a lot better than a lot of Sacred Stones characters once class changed (problem is, in a game with unlimited experience, her class change comes far to late.) You can't really call any Sacred Stones character "bad," as they can be heavily abused thanks to unlimited experience and unlimited stat boosters (one of the reasons why Sacred Stones is considered to be one of the worst in series). Really, you should ask Serenes Forest about that sort of thing. Also, personal experience does not dictate the usefulness of a character.

sundayseclipse

Smash Journeyman
yup i agree with wolf =D also saying sick of sword overdose is a untrue statement.
link- basicly no speed
t-link-clone
meta-dont get me started
marth-ok but not strong enough and ko himself if fs fails
ike- t0 strong and to slow(eh hes ok balanced)

roy-clone

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well, there are hundreds of types of weaponry out there. Hand to Hand isn't so generalized because some have elemental properties or make use of an extra item.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
yup i agree with wolf =D also saying sick of sword overdose is a untrue statement.
It is an unproven statement, yes. Just like your statement about people wanting Tingle to stay as an Assist Trophy.

link- basicly no speed
t-link-clone
meta-dont get me started
marth-ok but not strong enough and ko himself if fs fails
ike- t0 strong and to slow(eh hes ok balanced)

roy-clone
This...proves...what, again? I really don't see what you were getting at with that.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Well, there are hundreds of types of weaponry out there. Hand to Hand isn't so generalized because some have elemental properties or make use of an extra item.
Sword fighting can even incorporate Hand to Hand Combat, like Twilight Princess Ganondorf.
You really can't get tired of unarmed combat because you can pull many forms of fighting from it.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
In its first week of release, it sold more than 45,000 units in Japan. It was the 57th best-selling game of 2006 in Japan, selling 207,525 units. It was the 478th best-selling game of 2007, selling 21,295 units in that year for a total of 234,862 units as of 2007.

^That's a random fact about Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Tingle's very own RPG game released for the DS. He also had another game called Tingle's Balloon Fight which was available to members of Club Nintendo in Japan. Not only this, but Tingle has appeared in every main storyline Zelda game since his appearance in Majora's Mask (besides not -TECHNICALLY- being in Twilight Princess...although Purlo is close enough and Phantom Hourglass he was absent from too...)

This -MUST- show that Tingle at least has SOME popularity (most obviously in Japan) or else they'd simply not reuse him as much as they do...

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Lets get away from characters for a change.

Does anyone else feel we were jipped on the Metroid Prime level? Of all the beautiful, ambient locales in Metroid Prime they lazily chose another indoor stage? Phendrana Drifts, Sanctuary Fortress, Tallon IV, Torvus Bog, and more recently Skytown and Bryyo. More Prime music could have been implemented due to the change of atmosphere-I am beginning to believe Smash series Samus has a case of agoraphobia, because every stage of hers is in a stupid cave or inclosed facility.

A year later and I am still wishing for my Phendrana Drifts stage (how epic it would have been to have both the music and stage), oh well...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I agree that Metroid seems to get the shaft when it comes to stages and, well, in general. Every game has had at least one stage with the same **** lava or whatever. The Prime stage was a step in the right direction, but there are indeed better choices as you said.

For a stage from the main series, I'm thinking of something NOT with lava, but still iconic. I guess Lower Norfair would be a good choice. We could finally get the song for that area in Smash.

As for the Prime series, I'd personally like to see one for each game, Phendera Drifts, some Dark area, and Sky Town. Of course, that won't happen unless we get another three-in-one like Fire Emblem got. Otherwise, I'd be willing to settle for just Tallon IV.

Also, I hope the next game continues to include music from series where the stage does not come from. In other words, I'd like to see Phendera Drifts on the Ice Climbers stage, Molten Galaxy on a firey stage, and the most famous final boss themes on Final Destination. Brawl did this, but this only applied to games that did not have their own stage or character.

mskusu

Smash Cadet

Does anyone else feel we were jipped on the Metroid Prime level? Of all the beautiful, ambient locales in Metroid Prime they lazily chose another indoor stage? Phendrana Drifts, Sanctuary Fortress, Tallon IV, Torvus Bog, and more recently Skytown and Bryyo. More Prime music could have been implemented due to the change of atmosphere-I am beginning to believe Smash series Samus has a case of agoraphobia, because every stage of hers is in a stupid cave or inclosed facility.

A year later and I am still wishing for my Phendrana Drifts stage (how epic it would have been to have both the music and stage), oh well...
I couldn't agree more.
So much potential lost...

I was hoping for a Wind Waker stage that was like the Pirate Ship but involved stopping at several of the islands on the Great Sea, like Outset Island, Dragon Roost Island, Forsaken Fortress, Forest Haven, etc. but we just got the lousy Pirate Ship.

sandbags06

Smash Cadet
Allright, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but it seems the most fitting place.

So I visit the Make Your Move 5 thread every once in a while because I appreciate people's creativity. And I can't help but notice how many pokemon movesets pop up throughout that thread. Is it just me, or do any of you see insane potential for a smash/pokemon hybrid? (I'm not proposing this as SSB 4, just saying a hybrid could have A LOT of potential if done right)

Let me start off by saying the last pokemon game I played was Yellow version back in sixth grade, and I'm in college now, so yeah, I am not a fanboy by any means.

I just could see Nintendo combining aspects from both of these serries to make a really interesting fighting game, just some ideas I had off the top of my head:

1) Allocate pokemon swith to the d-pad (left and right scroll through pokemon you have, down would switch pokemn, up is still taunt) A picture of the pokemon you have selected to go out would be next to your current pokemons %.

2) Have one game mode thats just like smash, you pick a pokemon, chose stock and play

3) More unique game mode where you pick six(or any number) pokemon and you are free to switch them throughout the match, but they do not share percents, so managing your pokemon is very important, because once you lose one pokemon, it's gone.

4) Have two types of pokemon you can have at your command. Playable, and assist pokemon. Playable pokemon are pokemon you actually controll (duh) whereas assist pokemon can be thrown out at any time to help out your playable pokemon and each one has a given cooldown time before it can be used again. Some examples of assist pokemon I thought of:

Magikarp - when you grab someone throw him out and he will flail next to the opponent dealing small dammage, which will allow you to do more dammage while pummeling your opponent.
(Pretty much any Flying Pokemon) - Throw a pokeball out into the middle of the stage and that flyer will go pick up your playable pokemon if they are off stage and bring them back. But if it is hit by your opponent it is called back.

Finding the right ballance between playable and assist pokemon in your lineup would be an important strategy.

5) Have the option to include weaknesses. This could really help the ballance of the game if done right because every character would have multiple counterpicks.

6) For single player just have a map like Subspace, but each dot is a different stage that is unlocked once you play it, and have multiple small fights on that stage where you have to weaken enemies before you can catch them with a pokeball (sort of like those trophy stands, only maybe have taunt make the trainer use a pokeball instead of it being an item) to unlock them in versus mode. Then have gym fights where you unlock charaters just by beating them. And single player should be stamina instead of percent to give it that pokemon feel.

7) There could be a leveling up system of some sort. But it should be easy to obtain special candies (that's what they were called right? i forget) through different game modes so you can level up and evolve pokemon you don't use.

I could come up with a lot more ideas, but I don't want to put forth the effort right now. Let me know what you guys think and maybe I'll post some more ideas later.

Steelia

Smash Champion
^ Such a game would take YEARS to develop, but it's something quite a number of people are actually looking forward to. If a game such as that were to ever be announced, I could rest in peace. (So long as enough Legendaries are playable. :p )

Smash is tired of Sword users? Well, we have about 5 Sword Users out of 35 characters, as in proportion, Smash should be tired of hand to hand combat characters instead? hahah
Heh heh, indeed. I think the main problem people have with swordsmen in the Smash series it that half of them are clones or blatantly overpowered (TL of Link; YL of Link; Roy of Marth/Marth of Roy, whichever it was decided; Ike has incredibly cheap knockback; and Meta Knight for getting so much attention for reasons we're all well aware of).
In support of Lyndis, she would have the potential to be the first female swordsman, something you don't see too often... But at this point, that's really all she's got going for her, besides a supportive fanbase.

And as for Metroid, why do I get the feeling Sakurai knows little to nothing about the Metroid series as a whole? Samus' stages end up being lackluster to her fans (so far, there has been a lava-rising Metroid stage in EACH Smash game), Samus and Zero Suit Samus are completely messed up in Brawl (the latter being considered the "stronger" of the two when that should be swapped), then Dark Samus' trophy only adds on to the idea that no one knows what Metroid's about... I could argue Ridley, but that's a field I'd rather not get into. >_>
Just what I've noticed, anyway. Could very well be just me.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
And as for Metroid, why do I get the feeling Sakurai knows little to nothing about the Metroid series as a whole? Samus' stages end up being lackluster to her fans (so far, there has been a lava-rising Metroid stage in EACH Smash game), Samus and Zero Suit Samus are completely messed up in Brawl (the latter being considered the "stronger" of the two when that should be swapped), then Dark Samus' trophy only adds on to the idea that no one knows what Metroid's about... I could argue Ridley, but that's a field I'd rather not get into. >_>
I think the Metroid series probably stands as one of the worst represented series in Brawl, she got has 3 stages for a series she is solely representing. The series really could have used another character, I think most people so would have even accepted a luigified Dark Samus clone if it meant another rep (even though DS fights differently than Samus)

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion

Yeah I know right? At least there was a TON of music from the Prime trilogy tha could've gone in that didn't. Why have it on the ship at the very beggining of MP, and then not even have the Parasite Queen do anything?!

I agree that Metroid seems to get the shaft when it comes to stages and, well, in general. Every game has had at least one stage with the same **** lava or whatever. The Prime stage was a step in the right direction, but there are indeed better choices as you said.

For a stage from the main series, I'm thinking of something NOT with lava, but still iconic. I guess Lower Norfair would be a good choice. We could finally get the song for that area in Smash.

Also, I hope the next game continues to include music from series where the stage does not come from. In other words, I'd like to see Phendera Drifts on the Ice Climbers stage, Molten Galaxy on a firey stage, and the most famous final boss themes on Final Destination. Brawl did this, but this only applied to games that did not have their own stage or character.
The music selection sucks... the level choices are bland for the most part, and the series is grossly under represented.

And for those of you saying that the level in Brawl was a step in the right direction, remember that the Frigate has a LOT in common with Brinstar Depths from Melee. Just pointing that out.

I couldn't agree more.
So much potential lost...

I was hoping for a Wind Waker stage that was like the Pirate Ship but involved stopping at several of the islands on the Great Sea, like Outset Island, Dragon Roost Island, Forsaken Fortress, Forest Haven, etc. but we just got the lousy Pirate Ship.
At least you have a WW stage at all. Be glad that they didn't do something smart and give us Bowser's Castle or Ganon's Castle...

Don't you know? Kirby is more important!

I think the Metroid series probably stands as one of the worst represented series in Brawl, she got has 3 stages for a series she is solely representing. The series really could have used another character, I think most people so would have even accepted a luigified Dark Samus clone if it meant another rep (even though DS fights differently than Samus)
I would have. They would've probably been lazy and made DS too similar to Samus, but another rep is better than a screwed up switch. Just like Zelda/Sheik in Melee. Weird...

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Which one? We had two new metroid levels, and both were lacking in some way.

Anyway, I think each character in the next game should have their own level.

Mario -> Delfino Plaza (Brawl)
Luigi -> Luigi's Mansion (Brawl)
Peach -> Peach's castle (Melee)
Bowser -> Bowser's Castle
Bowser Jr. -> Galaxy planets

Donkey Kong -> Jungle Japes (Melee)
Diddy and Dixie Kong ->
King K Rool -> Gang Plank Gallon

and so on...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I don't think Bowser Jr. is dominant enough to have his own stage, and it certainly wouldn't be a Galaxy stage if he did. Normally, they go for stages from their debut, such as Green Hill Zone for Sonic, and not the most wanted stage which was Angel Island Zone.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I don't think Bowser Jr. is dominant enough to have his own stage, and it certainly wouldn't be a Galaxy stage if he did. Normally, they go for stages from their debut, such as Green Hill Zone for Sonic, and not the most wanted stage which was Angel Island Zone.
I think Green Hill zone was chosen because it is the most well known. As got Bowser Jr. and a stage, as I said, every character should have their own stage. It would give us 49 stages + some (if we assume 49 characters is what we will have in the next smash.)

Does Bowser Jr really have a shot then? He better not take Toad's spot.

So there definitely is going to be a Smash 4 huh?
I think Toad has no chance of being playable. He is just not as important as he used to be,

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Which one? We had two new metroid levels, and both were lacking in some way.

Anyway, I think each character in the next game should have their own level.

Mario -> Delfino Plaza (Brawl)
Luigi -> Luigi's Mansion (Brawl)
Peach -> Peach's castle (Melee)
Bowser -> Bowser's Castle
Bowser Jr. -> Galaxy planets

Donkey Kong -> Jungle Japes (Melee)
Diddy and Dixie Kong ->
King K Rool -> Gang Plank Gallon

and so on...
A homestage for every character would be neat. It would at least ensure better representation as a whole.

Heere are some I have in mind.

Samus - SR3888
Zamus - Zebes Surface
Ridley - Lower Norfair

Mario - Rosalina's Observatory
Luigi - Luigi's Mansion
Peach - Peach's Castle
Bowser - Bowser's Castle
Bowser Jr. - Delfino Plaza

Pokemon Trainer - Pokemon Stadium
Pikachu - Viridian Forest

Fox - Great Fox (Traveling throughout the Lylat System)
Falco - Corneria
Krystal (I don't know if Wolf will return) - Sauria

Little Mac - Boxing cage
Isaac - Venus Lighthouse
Saki - Rufian Base

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
A homestage for every character would be neat. It would at least ensure better representation as a whole.

Heere are some I have in mind.

Samus - Tallon IV
Ridley - Norfair Good

Mario - Rosalina's Observatory Good
Luigi - Luigi's Mansion Good
Peach - Peach's Castle Good
Bowser - Bowser's Castle Good
Bowser Jr. - Delfino Plaza Good

Pokemon Trainer - Pokemon Stadium Good
Pikachu - Viridian Forest Good

Fox - Great Fox (Traveling throughout the Lylat System)
Falco - Corneria
Wolf - Sector Z

Little Mac - Boxing cage Good
Isaac - Venus LighthouseGood
Saki - Rufian Base Good
Here are some other stage ideas.

Lucas - Saturn Valley

Kirby - Green Greens
Metaknight - Halberd
King DDD - Fountain of Dreams

Gannodorf - Dark Tower
Zelda/Sheik - Hyrule Castle

Jigglypuff - Pokéfloats
Mewtwo - Cerulean Cave

Megaman - Dr. Wily's Lab
Slime - Dragon Plains

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
I love the idea of a stage per character. It seems so fun. I just hope that we can have extra stages other than home stages.

Also Toad has a chance. DESTROY THE TOAD HATER. >:(

Toad-> whispy woods.

I say we let Link have Hyrule temple. It sucks for competitive play, but is fun in friendlies.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I love the idea of a stage per character. It seems so fun. I just hope that we can have extra stages other than home stages.

Also Toad has a chance. DESTROY THE TOAD HATER. >:(

Toad-> whispy woods.

I say we let Link have Hyrule temple. It sucks for competitive play, but is fun in friendlies.
I agree to have stages that are not related to characters either.

If we have 49 stages for characters, that means we can have 15 stages for random characters, etc.

n88

Smash Lord
I've thought of the Home Stage thing before, and I love it. For stages in general, the ones I would like most are:

Bowser Castle - Not sure how it would be set up. Lots o' lava, maybe some thwomps on the sides?

A big ol' Panel de Pon stage - You'd fight on the blocks, which would slowly rise towards the top, and you could get star-KO'd if you didn't destroy them.

Another Metroid Stage - I don't know the series well enough to pick one.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I've thought of the Home Stage thing before, and I love it. For stages in general, the ones I would like most are:

Bowser Castle - Not sure how it would be set up. Lots o' lava, maybe some thwomps on the sides?

A big ol' Panel de Pon stage - You'd fight on the blocks, which would slowly rise towards the top, and you could get star-KO'd if you didn't destroy them.

Another Metroid Stage - I don't know the series well enough to pick one.
For the Metroid we should have a better Prime stage, particularly Tallon IV since that seems to be the most iconic out of the trilogy.

And where my Saturn Valley!?!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Bowser's Castle would probably be set up like a modern version of the classic bridge from the original SMB. In typical Sakurai fashion, an axe would probably appear to collapse the bridge, revealing the lava below at times. Jumping fireballs would also be nostalgic, yet annoying.

sundayseclipse

Smash Journeyman
awsome. i love all your ideas
what could be some bonus stages.
we have a few in brawl like pico chat(needs to be redone and ds compatible)
what els are some.

and to be honest toad dousnt have a chanse
umlese its super mario bros 2 toad not the ****** spaz toads

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
awsome. i love all your ideas
what could be some bonus stages.
we have a few in brawl like pico chat(needs to be redone and ds compatible)
what els are some.

and to be honest toad dousnt have a chanse
umlese its super mario bros 2 toad not the ****** spaz toads
Are you sure? I'd probably get tired of playing on giant phalluses...considering you can draw the stage, that is.

Steelia

Smash Champion
And where my Saturn Valley!?!
Saturn Valley would be awesome. Or better yet, something starting out in Saturn Valley but ultimately locates to various other areas. It could easily have so much potential...
You're busy fighting in the middle of the Mr. Saturn "town" when perhaps Dr. Andonuts abducts you in his Dimensional Machine -- Sky Runner? -- and you have the opportunity to get carried Isle Delfino-style to various locations in the EarthBound realm... including the Cave of the Past in the Past (area just before Giygas). You'll probably hear Giygas moaning in the background as you battle before you're shipped off again to Saturn Valley, the starting point. :chuckle:
Ahh, pipe dreams.

~Mewtwo and Cut Company for Super Smash Bros. 4.
EarthBound/MOTHER 2 lovin' next time around, please.

n88

Smash Lord
I don't know the Earthbound/Mother series all that well, either. Can't be of much help there. Really, though, I think Earthbound is over-repped in Brawl. It already has enough lovin'. I wouldn't mind another stage, mostly because New Pork City will (hopefully) be gone for the next game.

Steelia

Smash Champion
I don't know the Earthbound/Mother series all that well, either. Can't be of much help there. Really, though, I think Earthbound is over-repped in Brawl. It already has enough lovin'. I wouldn't mind another stage, mostly because New Pork City will (hopefully) be gone for the next game.
EarthBound? Over-repped? OVER?
OK, for a smaller of the Nintendo franchises, it has quite a bit going for it. Got 2 stages, got 2 characters, even has a boss in Adventure Mode...

But as for EARTHBOUND, also known as MOTHER 2 (the game where Ness was the star ONLY, excluding the prequel EarthBound ZERO and the sequel MOTHER 3/EarthBound 2), that game was completely overlooked.
What happened to all the EarthBound themes? Why were they all cut? All we have is Onett, but without the proper music, it really isn't Onett... (And Onett is so proportionally incorrect to the in-game Onett it's not even funny.) What happened to all the EarthBound character trophies? Paula, Poo, Starman, even the U.F.O. were trophies in Melee! So appalling... Just so appalling, it was. :(

~Mewtwo and the others in the Fallen Five for Smash Bros. 4.
Please give proper EarthBound (game) reppage properly the fourth time 'round.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I posted this before, but I will post it again.

http://drag0nscythe.deviantart.com/art/Super-Smash-Bros-Fisticuffs-95625895

This contains all wants for the next smash (rather big, so be warned.) It contains all the characters I want to see, all the costumes I want and even all the stages for each character.

Thing is, it has not been updated in a while. So some of what I want has been changed. The jist is still there though.

I like the Panel de Pon stage Idea. Sounds cool.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I posted this before, but I will post it again.

http://drag0nscythe.deviantart.com/art/Super-Smash-Bros-Fisticuffs-95625895

This contains all wants for the next smash (rather big, so be warned.) It contains all the characters I want to see, all the costumes I want and even all the stages for each character.
That list works for me. What's up with Midna though? I mean I REALLY want her, but is there a Wolf Link Transormation to go with her??

YAY! Mewtwo's in there...

n88

Smash Lord
That list works for me. What's up with Midna though? I mean I REALLY want her, but is there a Wolf Link Transormation to go with her??

YAY! Mewtwo's in there...
If you click on Link/Midna, and go to the transformations tab, you'll see that Wolf Link is present.

The character selection there is great (but you might want to add Little Mac, Saki, or Lip), but for stages, I would like to see some stages for other characters outside of that roster. And you brought back Big Blue, 75m, and New Pork City. Altthough, in your favor, you got rid of Skyworld.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
If you click on Link/Midna, and go to the transformations tab, you'll see that Wolf Link is present.

The character selection there is great (but you might want to add Little Mac, Saki, or Lip), but for stages, I would like to see some stages for other characters outside of that roster. And you brought back Big Blue, 75m, and New Pork City. Altthough, in your favor, you got rid of Skyworld.
I plan on adding many other stages also. I honestly love playing Big Blue. It is unique and interesting. As for Lil mac, yes. I am going to add him. I have Captain Rainbow there, but sadly I think his chances have passed now. I was going to replace him.

bivunit94

Smash Journeyman
They should have a mode that's like All-Star, except instead of fighting all characters, you have to do a fight on all stages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom