• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official: SSBPD unsupported; source code released.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
yeah, i told you if your leaving half way through just dont play any matches. it wasnt far if you were gonna knock j bro into losers just to end up leaving. where i could have replaced you with a bye.

Juggleguy is there anyway to upload the results of this tourney? (whos got salt?)http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297117

this tourney featured a hybrid losers bracket were they were separated into RR pools with the winner moving on as youll see. i was thinking upload in TIO a single elimination bracket for winnners and seprate pools for the losers bracket.

and the pools before that bracket as well. i know that us PA players that went there have some wins that we'd like to count towards our score.

EDIT: rob if you have the initial pools results can you send them to me? and ill recreate everything. also same for GSS

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
It was the first tourney where I didn't know ANYONE and I played everyone with out knowing their skill level or character. And I feel like I always do good under those conditions, I had wins over slayer moose Abu jungle ect. And Taki had a lot of wins as well.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
congratulations for defeating jungle
he's well known as a good player
:yeahboi:

Ambix

Smash Ace
How about if I lie and say i'll pay you 50 bucks?

The 50 bucks i'm lying about paying you will actually go towards the treatment of the cancer patient sister I lied about having.

Everyone profits.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
yeah, i told you if your leaving half way through just dont play any matches. it wasnt far if you were gonna knock j bro into losers just to end up leaving. where i could have replaced you with a bye.

Juggleguy is there anyway to upload the results of this tourney? (whos got salt?)http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=297117

this tourney featured a hybrid losers bracket were they were separated into RR pools with the winner moving on as youll see. i was thinking upload in TIO a single elimination bracket for winnners and seprate pools for the losers bracket.

and the pools before that bracket as well. i know that us PA players that went there have some wins that we'd like to count towards our score.

EDIT: rob if you have the initial pools results can you send them to me? and ill recreate everything. also same for GSS
The main problem is, I've lost the exact results of each losers bracket round robin. All that's remaining is who took 1st in them, plus whatever you can remember, like you beating Moose.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Lol I just remember it being a fun set.
Marth vs sheik on like brinstar or something.

But I'm sure we can get that info.
If I recall. I beat moose. And lost to you and kzhu. Moose lost to me and beat you two. And you beat kzhu

Swag removers his and so does Taki. If I get the info can I upload it?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
The main problem is, I've lost the exact results of each losers bracket round robin. All that's remaining is who took 1st in them, plus whatever you can remember, like you beating Moose.
Same problem we have with Good Sh*t Stratford, IIRC.

Ok so I didn't meet my goal of getting everything processed by tonight. Actually I wasn't even close. I did probably 6 tournaments, and checked out 9 more that can't be processed until I get some information. If you know the info I need, please respond:

Doubles Bracket - Uploader: Nintendude
-Has two players in the same pool named CDP. The DB not only can't process this information, but it looks like something is wrong.

HOG10 - Uploader: mercury
-Has two Melee Singles Brackets, one incomplete. FoxLisk is listed as an entrant and doesn't even remember one of the brackets. I need to know what's going on here and what to fix to make it correct.

PItiPiti - Uploader: shinymonkey8
-Bracket labled as Brawl. Is this a Melee tournament? The DB is for Melee only tournaments.

UniversityofAdvancingOurBrawl - Uploader: OkamiBW
-Was uploaded without the .tio in the file name, thus got locked and now I can't process it. FoxLisk can fix this. I used to be able to overwrite these but not anymore.

Smash to the Future Part V - Uploader: ORLY
-There are several Melee brackets, including an "amateur bracket" with Kels and Dart in it. Also this file is already in the DB minus pools. I need it deleted so I can reupload it anyways.

Smash to the Future Part VI - Uploader: ORLY
-This is already in the DB minus pools. I need it deleted so I can reupload it.

Smash to the Future: Let's see if you b*tches can do 90! - Uploader: ORLY

Smash to the Future: Where We're Going We Don't Need Di 11/26/11 - Uploader: ORLY

SSBPDmeleeupload - Uploader: xeylode
-This tournament has no name and thus can't be processed. I need to know the name of the tournament.

Wake

Smash Master
The name of that last tournament is IMDB 4.

Top 5 was:

1. Kels
2. Frootloop
3. Orly
4. Vino (Puffinator. He may have registered as something else)
5. Wake
5. Chexr

Correct?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Same problem we have with Good Sh*t Stratford, IIRC.

Ok so I didn't meet my goal of getting everything processed by tonight. Actually I wasn't even close. I did probably 6 tournaments, and checked out 9 more that can't be processed until I get some information. If you know the info I need, please respond:

UniversityofAdvancingOurBrawl - Uploader: OkamiBW
-Was uploaded without the .tio in the file name, thus got locked and now I can't process it. FoxLisk can fix this. I used to be able to overwrite these but not anymore.
So you will be able to fix this soon? :) <3

baka4moé

Smash Champion
quick question, i believe the crimson blur uploaded a few month old tournament called "Game On 2". is that still in the queue? for being processed

Codi

Smash Ace
uhhh not sure if it's just me or not but the whole site is screwed up naming random players as the top players and most people have elo of 1200? is this just me?

LLDL

Smash Hero
uhhh not sure if it's just me or not but the whole site is screwed up naming random players as the top players and most people have elo of 1200? is this just me?
The database is processed like once each weekend and all elos collectively get processed in order of the very first tournament added to the database, to the most recent.

lol, should really be a little note in bold on the front page when FoxLisk does this, like Database is currently undergoing routine processing. Elo scores will temporarily be inaccurate until the processing is completed.

Not that necessary I guess if everyone is aware of it.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
I still see it in the DB without the .tio. I'm wondering if it's because the file name is so big.
i missed your IM earlier but i'm not sure exaclty what the issue is here - cant you just download it, rename it .tio, and then reupload it under whatever name you like? If something's going wrong somewhere in there shoot me a PM or something if I'm not on IM and I can take a look.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
i missed your IM earlier but i'm not sure exaclty what the issue is here - cant you just download it, rename it .tio, and then reupload it under whatever name you like? If something's going wrong somewhere in there shoot me a PM or something if I'm not on IM and I can take a look.
Oh yeah I probably should've explained more. When I try to re upload it, even with a different file name, I get rerouted to an error page,
"Exception of type 'SSBPD.Helper.TournamentLockedException' was thrown"

Also, did you process the uploads that were put in by ORLY? I probably wasn't clear enough there either. His uploads were the ones I was wanting to keep. However they were already uploaded by somebody else, but missing pools. So the ORLY uploads should be the ones processed, but I didn't want to process them until the existing and incomplete files were removed so as to avoid duplicate entries for one tournament. So yeah, if you check the uploaded tournaments, please delete the duplicate files that weren't uploaded by ORLY :)

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
Oh yeah I probably should've explained more. When I try to re upload it, even with a different file name, I get rerouted to an error page,
"Exception of type 'SSBPD.Helper.TournamentLockedException' was thrown"
ah, gotcha. i just erased it so you should be able to get the correct version up now.

i didn't process any uploads - if you wanna send me a list of duplicates that needed to be deleted i can get on that.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Yo, can you tag me as roy. and Run as ness? thanks
Done. These are the correct profiles, right?
http://www.ssbpd.com/player/odin
http://www.ssbpd.com/player/run

I also tagged you both as New Jersey. Lemme know if that's wrong. Oh, and congrats. Even at 0-2 each, you are both now represented in the top 10 of your respective characters.

YARLY is FrootLoop, He signed up with a different name in that tournament.
The one Xeylode uploaded has to be IMDB 4
Done for both. Saw FrootLoop tagged also and I just resolved all of the currently tagged players.

Squid is actually two players, one on the West Coast and one on the East Coast. The following tournaments are the ones the EC player attended:
Done.
quick question, i believe the crimson blur uploaded a few month old tournament called "Game On 2". is that still in the queue? for being processed
Looks like this is done and can be found here.

This HIV+ did not attend Revival of Melee. Although I am not sure where the other one is from.
Done. I just named the other one HIV+ (EC) since ROM was an EC tourney, at least until further notice.

Moose and Duck split Grand Finals of WTCA, can that result be turned into a Draw like I've seen on some other pages?
Done.

For the record I main Fox.. though it doesnt matter cause my record is still really bad...
Done. And FYI it's just as important to have accurate results and tags for lower rated players as it is for pros. Thank you for helping us keep the DB accurate.

Does someone manually enter the tournaments that are uploaded or does the website do it itself? I'm just eager to see how the recent results affect my ELO rating lolz
We process them manually. We usually download them ourself, look them over real quick, make any changes, and if necessary we reupload and then process.

Few quick things about the most recent tournament from socal on there, "Sexy Sweet Snacking Stadium Serious Stuff":
- "Dr. Awesome" is the same "DrAwesome" in the "Codename Epic" tournament. He uses falco
- "Squid" is not the same Squid that went to the Massachusetts tournaments, maybe theres one for MA and one for CA. the socal squid uses falco.
- "Adam-wc" (Neighborhood P/Likewise) uses fox now. "Hairy Nips" and "Read" use falcon, "QZZY" uses peach.

Hope this clears up some stuff, thanks

Edit: Also this may have been addressed already, but the regions search doesn't seem to be working, at least for California.
Done. For future reference, if you use the "Tag Player" function, it saves time for both you and us, and we get to these types of requests a lot faster. However we appreciate the info.

@Mahone, yeah i got a stomach virus and had to go the hospital. the irony was not lost on me :p
We're still working on your Apex matches and we appreciate your patience. In the meantime, can you help me confirm whether or not this is you and should be merged with your other profile?
http://www.ssbpd.com/player/mt tummy hurtsa

ah, gotcha. i just erased it so you should be able to get the correct version up now.

i didn't process any uploads - if you wanna send me a list of duplicates that needed to be deleted i can get on that.
Here are the duplicate tournaments that need to be deleted:
http://www.ssbpd.com/tournament/582
http://www.ssbpd.com/tournament/720
http://www.ssbpd.com/tournament/721
http://www.ssbpd.com/tournament/722

Also there are two uploads for: Smashing Grounds To the Future 2. One is just pools, and one is just brackets. But because they both have the exact same tournament name, if you click on the tourney name for either one they both link to the one that is pools only. For example, look at Dart. His tournament history shows results for the pools only and also the bracket only file. But if you try to click on the link for the bracket only file (where he loses to Kels and Tink) they link to the pools only file. Not sure how we're gonna fix that. Maybe deleting the bracket only one. Then I can download the pools only, add the brackets and reupload. I have the brackets only file here on my laptop.

Bones0

Smash Legend
If Grand Finals has 2 sets, should there be two matches of it on the tournament page? Reason I ask is because someone flagged "Set 1" for PP vs. Mew2King at RoM3. There's also no way to delete the flag...

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Zbane, you are correct, and also thanks, but we won some friendlies lol

Mahone

Smash Champion
If Grand Finals has 2 sets, should there be two matches of it on the tournament page? Reason I ask is because someone flagged "Set 1" for PP vs. Mew2King at RoM3. There's also no way to delete the flag...
Ya i ****ed up and marked it as set one even though it wasn't...

If grand finals has 2 sets they are both Winners Round X and Winners Round X+1

I got mindgamed cuz Winners 8 was at the bottom of the page...

it seems that sometimes the placement of rounds is random, like:

Winners Round 3
Winners Round 3
Losers Round 2
Losers Round 2
Winners Round 4

But its whatever, so i think i fixed it so the first grand finals set matches the first set and the same with the second. Does that make sense?

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, I figured it would be the last Winners and Losers rounds. Deleted it I think. Idk, I can't really fix anything with videos atm. I can't delete them, edit names, or even delete incorrect flags, so hopefully FoxLisk is working on that.

Okay, yeah, I deleted it. Mahone, how the **** do you flag videos though? That's the only way I can delete them for now is to flag them then go to flagged sets and click "Delete."

Mahone

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if I'm answering your question, but i just hit (report) next to the Description of the video once i add it.

Bones0

Smash Legend
I don't have that, WTF...

DaShizWiz as Falco > HBK as Marth
at APEX 2012

Videos:
Video by apextournament on YouTube
Full set

Switch who won this set?
Turn this set to a draw?
Update set
Add a link: