• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denti

Smash Master
He's an East Coast Metaknight who is moving to Houston in a couple of weeks. He's definitely worthy of B tier or above. He's ranked 4th in NJ/NY. So Fire Nation is looking like this...

Gnes
Razer
Trela
Vinnie
Denti
Pwii
Illmatic
PJ
Sync
Shugo?

Hype :]
Dear god, what in the world. >.> Future best city in the World? Crew battles, Houston vs the world lmao ;)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Thank you i was wondering that too -___-
Pwii, did you go to genesis?
nah i didn't , i don't travel that far XD, i only travel around ec, im from nj, uh im ranked 4th in nj-ny, not much, im moving to texas since my dad`s job was changed here, umm yeh boy, i do usually place top 3 in nj-ny, hopefully i can do the same here, tho i doubt it lol, texas is pretty **** and it`s only getting better apparently lol

:phone:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yep, uh...Smash 4, where are you?

Dakpo

Smash Lord
I thought we had more points than that. Zac told me that my name should be in there somewhere and taken out cuase im OoS. And I have definitely attended more than two tournaments. Poor dustin, getting beaten by Team Josh. while dakota lost to one member.
Technically we beat Team Josh

and Pwii, link to a tourney thread? Also, i heard you like gurren laggan

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Technically we beat Team Josh

and Pwii, link to a tourney thread? Also, i heard you like gurren laggan
u mean a result thread? aight xd

yeah i love gurren lagann, it is the source of my inspiration, i always carry a drill around my neck, i never give up no matter what ;0!

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
What would M2K and Ally be given as ELO ratings? Like 2200? 2300?

Tesh

Smash Hero
Why would they be below Gnes and Razer though? If we had to assume how well the 2 best MKs in the country would do, wouldn't it be....at the top?

Just curious.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
What would M2K and Ally be given as ELO ratings? Like 2200? 2300?
ESAM got 1900, so I'm guessing 2100.
m2k/ally are far better than esam so 300 points wouldnt do them justice. m2k would be def higher than out best player point wise(razer?) All might be equal to razer or SLIGHTLY above. So 2300 sounds right.

whobo 4 will be tough to just right when it comes to points.

bassem6

Smash Lord
m2k/ally are far better than esam so 300 points wouldnt do them justice. m2k would be def higher than out best player point wise(razer?) All might be equal to razer or SLIGHTLY above. So 2300 sounds right.

whobo 4 will be tough to just right when it comes to points.
Cant wait for whobo 4 (missed the first 3 :( ). Im going to attend it no matter what. I dont even care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom