• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Texas Power Rankings! - Updated June 15, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Damn Zac, a G&W higher than you. How's it feel?
He's an ICs not a G&W. He admitted playing against TX MKs as G&W was harder/gayer than he previously though. He also didn't use G&W for the two TX tourneys this weekend, except maybe 1 game.
Yo bro, it says G&W next to his name. Salt.
^ lmaooooooo ^

Edit: Dammmnnn taste that **** Denti! LOL

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I'm just saying, it sucks for someone like Denti to lose 50 points to someone that's clearly better than him.
i have been told that me and chuck are probably in the system somewhere. however, because we are OoS our names dont appear. I am genuinely curious about my Tx Pr score cause when i attend a Tx tourney i usually lose to another OoS player
or sean

iLight

Smash Lord
i have been told that me and chuck are probably in the system somewhere. however, because we are OoS our names dont appear. I am genuinely curious about my Tx Pr score cause when i attend a Tx tourney i usually lose to another OoS player
or sean
Or Light <3

this tourney will be hype can't wait to see you guys especially you Typ_Ex and Yawara and Kosmos =] please put me against 2 fox mains early in the tournament again <3

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
i have been told that me and chuck are probably in the system somewhere. however, because we are OoS our names dont appear. I am genuinely curious about my Tx Pr score cause when i attend a Tx tourney i usually lose to another OoS player or sean
Going to remember to ban Delfino against me next time? :p

Sync.

Smash Champion
Lol people meatride so hard. Our region is SO different to others'.

People quit worrying about points on a PR you know how good you are and you should strive to beat people regardless of the points they'll yield.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
One of the main reasons I said PRs shouldnt be around. All we need to know is prlly top 5 for seeding then DIP.

:phone:

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
damn that sucks :(, numbers aint biased, i like that aspect, that way no one can complain right? tho there is prob cons on the system, but perhaps with time they`ll fix themselves. Tho if " biased" ppl are the problem and the reason there`s not a panel pr, well i think that could be fixed too.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The only way you could ever truly eliminate bias with panel-based rankings would be to have a small group outside the state rank the people, since theoretically there would be no conflict of interest. In reality, that wouldn't work either because different regions have their own bias too...

Anywho, the current system is pretty accurate...if there was a Texas tourney where all the state's top players attended, the placings would be close to the rankings.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i think dakota and dustin would be higher. shame they go down a bit after losing to Team Josh.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Wow, everyone is biased, damn wth, the trust has been lost. i doubt every single person is biased, this state has honest people that can do it and know how to weight looses and wins, i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom