• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
well i dont have a problem going back late, id imagine gotm wouldnt, vex is no longer confirmed and xzax cant make it, i dont think mitri has a problem, so as long as .com and rogue are cool with it, we could go to ur place afterwards and take the train back at 12:45am. we cant stay the night as most of us have stuff to do the next day. so dinner at 9, be done by 10:30 at the latest, we got a good hour and a half to be at saels. theres going to be 4 or 5 of us coming by train, so we need transportation back to ur place
WTF, I am confirmed, I just not exactly sure which method I'm using to get to your place. I'm most likely getting a ride but I'll use public trans to get to your house if I have to.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
I don't mind doing stuff after dinner on Friday, as these are my only plans for Friday night. Although yeah, as Mark said, I have plans for Saturday, so I definitely have to be back up here preferably early on Saturday, or really late after we smash on Friday night.

By the way this is going to be kick ***, I can't wait. And we better be playing BRAWL afterwards, none of that MELEE junk ;).
fixed for accuracy . dont worry i got u.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
uhg, i cant say no to vanz! lol

sry, id love to have outside members, but unfortunately i dont have like $500 in gift certifs lol, maybe next time
that is unless vanz joined tos by friday morning lololol\

btw were up to 14. i really cant imagine us getting anymoe unless aztec quits his job (or gets fired) by then lol (which is a better chance then u all think lol)

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
uhg, i cant say no to vanz! lol

sry, id love to have outside members, but unfortunately i dont have like $500 in gift certifs lol, maybe next time
that is unless vanz joined tos by friday morning lololol\

btw were up to 14. i really cant imagine us getting anymoe unless aztec quits his job (or gets fired) by then lol (which is a better chance then u all think lol)
What time are you guys leaving your place Chibo?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The day that no one saw coming...

It's finally happened everyone...

I no longer main Samus in Melee.

The decision was tough, and surely a painful one, but my Samus just can't keep up in this tournament scene infested with characters like Marth and Captain Falcon.

I now main Sheik.

Ooooh it hurts to say that. That isn't to say I'm abandoning Samus, as I still favor her in the matchup against Fox and Falco for now, and am better at camping (lol missiles!) with her in situations like crews, and I can see myself still using Samus in teams a good amount of the time.

As much as I like playing as Sheik as I enjoy her moveset, I have no like for her as a character. She's done nothing cool in the ONE game shes been in, compared the other cast of awesome characters. It sucks, but that's tiers for 'ya.

I can't update the first post right now for me since I'm at work and for some reason most of photobucket doesn't work on here, and I don't have my image editing software handy.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer

The decision was tough, and surely a painful one, but my Samus just can't keep up in this tournament scene infested with Marth and Captain Falcons.

I now main Sheik.

Ooooh it hurts to say that. That isn't to say I'm abandoning Samus, as I still favor her in the matchup against Fox and Falco for now, and am better at camping (lol missiles!) with her in situations like crews, and I can see myself still using Samus in teams a good amount of the time.

As much as I like playing as Sheik as I enjoy her moveset, I have no like for her as a character. She's done nothing cool in the ONE game shes been in, compared the other cast of awesome characters. It sucks, but that's tiers for 'ya.

I can't update the first post right now for me since I'm at work and for some reason most of photobucket doesn't work on here, and I don't have my image editing software handy.
Quitter!!!! No Johns.

GOTM

Smash Champion
for tommorrow, no one is getting a more expensive meal, lol. people comin from philly by train/car already have to pay for the meal kind of, 16 bucks for the train, lol, and however much for gas, probably more.

i aint payin more for anyone, haha. also...since we have like mad people coming, who is playing smash afterwards. theres no way we can fit that many people ANYWHERE. some peeps are gonna have to go home instead.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea ur limited to the sandwich menu, that is unless u really dont want a sandwich and want to be different and order an appetizer or something lol. the only way we'l go over is by tip, and splitting like 13-15 ways makes tip cheap, especially if they add it to the bill (which they should) we can use gift certifs for tip lol

everyones staying for smash afterwards except for rogue pit and .com, and sael said that he can drive us back to his place, and ponchoman can as well to fit everyone.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ok mexi really wants to smash after the dinner... a lot lol.

as of now were planned to smash for just over an hour, but he is suggesting we stay the night at his place. were currently scheduled to leave at 12:45am from AC and get back to philly at about 2:17. If we stay the night at mexi's we can leave at 4:35 and arrive at 6:04, 5:50 and arrive at 7:25, or 6:41 and arrive at 8:20

we cant leave later than this as me vex and ultima are going to a tourney in the morning.

im split on if we should stay or not. the extra smash would be cool, but the loss of sleep is bad lol. especially when some of us have stuff to do sat, and ultima driving to jersey n stuff, idk.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I can't stay for smash :'( Dan i was gonna ask my mom if i could stay over your house that night Chobo. Or could i stay with you guys? Btw when you say smash is that BM or BB?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I can't stay for smash :'( Dan i was gonna ask my mom if i could stay over your house that night Chobo. Or could i stay with you guys? Btw when you say smash is that BM or BB?
probably melee and brawl. i wanna play melee but i also need to train for the brawl tourney.

if we go back to philly u cant stay over, sry. too many ppl are already stayin over and im outta room.

ultima - do u have any extra spots open for saturday if u drive me vex n xzax?

Ken34

Smash Journeyman

The decision was tough, and surely a painful one, but my Samus just can't keep up in this tournament scene infested with characters like Marth and Captain Falcon.

I now main Sheik.
oh how you have went over to the dark side....that is one character that will never get my respect, ever....im maining samus for life, and a little marth on the side.

GOTM

Smash Champion
i wouldnt mind TOO much staying the night on no sleep and then going back in the morning, but i might prefer to go back that night.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok final count for tonight is 14 people. Reservation is set and everything is good to go.

As for what meal you can get, we're running dry on money so you can't get the One Tun Burger or the Crab Cake Sandwich. Hopefully we shouldn't have to pay anything extra out of our pockets, if we do it will be like literally a dollar each lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol i didnt see ur post and i just added a link to ur guide on the announcements section of the first post

i also split up the nj-pa branch into the nj branch and pa branch for added organization

ak - do u want a melee profile added to the first post? ur gdorf is too beast to not have one lol. what would u want ur secondary and known for section to be?

flizzz

Smash Cadet
wow good thing we brawling after din din i mean im used to losing to sael and kyuu all the time maby if i fight some one else i can get a new fighting style . (sorry mexi) MAIN PIKACHU!!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
actually im a lil low on ink i think. i can either write them down, or print the directions here at work now. to gamingworld from my place right? do u also need directions to alukards or not

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
actually im a lil low on ink i think. i can either write them down, or print the directions here at work now. to gamingworld from my place right? do u also need directions to alukards or not
Yes, your place to gaming world.

Alukard's I'll be able to get cause I was going home in between the tourneys.

I saw that pakman was driving the philly peoples so I made arrangements to do the home thing and pick up some de people.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok, so 4 of us (me rogue ultima vex) got to meet dapuffster on sat at gamingworld, and xzax has met him before.
For moving up to a member from Teen Titan, it will however be very tough for him to meet all of us. It's very tough for him to get rides to anywhere outside of his north jersey area. However, he's mad cool and I vote for him to become a member. Thoughs on this?

In other news, UltimaScout is now a member
i updated his profile on the front page but just put placeholder pictures and made up my own known for till i get the actual stuff

Top Bottom