• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
how about everyone make a tier list (cause lets face it, sometimes player v player are too hard to determine for some of us) that they think works. do like top high middle low, one for melee, one for brawl. leave out players you dont know. we'll compare them, and agree on one. il have one by the end of the day. i actually have stuff to do at work now lol

also with tier style, we could split up our crew battle teams easily, like our best crew battle team would be the top tier members, then the high tier members, and so on...

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
how about everyone make a tier list
I don't personally know a lot of the players in the crew from a skill standpoint so a lot will be left out. This is strictly how I view in comparison to other members of the crew (obviously subject to change once I obtain more data about other players, also within the tiers there is no order)

Melee:

Top - GOTM, UltimaScout
High - Vex, Chibo
Middle - Mexi, Talwind, Xzaz
Low - If I knew more players I could categorize them.

Brawl:

Top - Vex, Chibo
High - Puffster, RoguePit
Middle - UltimaScout, Xzaz, Kyuu, Flizz
Low - GOTM

So there is my list until I play more of you. Eager to see other postings and how everyone elses mesh together.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I guess I'll post my opinions from my rough tiers I drew up at work. I might change em, I was a little unsure of some things.
Also, I am lucky enough to know almost everyone in the crew lol. The only unranked I have is Dapuff in Melee.

Melee

Top - GOTM, UltimaScout, ChiboSempai, Vex Kasrani
High - MexiMadnez, Talwind, UltimoDragon, AztecKing, SQKIsiggy
Mid - Xzax, .com, TerrV, WingZero, Bean
Low - Kyuu, Rogue Pit, Ponchoman, Flizzz

Brawl (this list was so freicken hard to make... i dont have a low tier, we're all simply too good lolz)

Top - ChiboSempai, Rogue Pit, Vex Kasrani, UltimoDragon, Dapuffster
High - MexiMadnez, Kyuu, Xzax, .com, Ultimascout, SQKIsiggy
Mid - AztecKing, Ponchoman, TerrV, Talwind, Flizzz, GOTM

there is no order of players within the tiers

Ranks I was real split between:
Melee .com - low or mid?
Brawl SQKIsiggy - high or mid?
Brawl Kyuu - top or high?

As for other comments on this: I would originally have mexi as top in Brawl, but he's been really rusty lately from not playing much due to school and work. Once he gets back into the game though he's top. TerrV plays inconsistently, like in random bursts lol. Whenever he settles on a game (like playing straight melee for a week or brawl), he can achieve high tier. Kyuu and Poncho would be mid in melee (they used to be pretty nice), but they've gone pretty much 100% brawl now so like.... yea. Neither of them even wanna touch melee lol.

its actually quite similar to ultimas list, but my bound for the tiers were a bit wider considering how many players i ranked (the entire crew lol)
For the people that ultima ranked, I completely agree with the melee, but the brawl needs a lil work. Dapuff and rogue are easily on me and vex's level, xzax is definitely high tier material.

on a side note, i think id challenge my top tier brawl team against any other crew in the atl north for like $10-$15 each member lol. except maybe h2yl. thats it. lol. its tooooo ****

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Melee:

Top - GOTM, UltimaScout
High - Vex, Chibo
Middle - Mexi, Talwind, Xzax
Low - If I knew more players I could categorize them.

Brawl:

Top - Vex, Puffster, Xzax
High -ChiboSempai, RoguePit
Middle - UltimaScout, Kyuu, Flizz
Low - GOTM

Ive beaten Chibo(2-0) and UlitmaScout(2-1) in Brawl and ive beaten GOTM(2-0)

for crew battles it should be Chibo, Vex, Me, Dapuffster, and Rogue

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Ive beaten UlitmaScout(2-1) in Brawl

^_^

We should play again. I just historically do really well vs Metaknight though. You're still a better player in brawl I think.

That was at smashtality right? I had heartbreak johns (my gf dumped me that day).
AND
I was very flustered after being short-step chain grabbed by Jman's DDD all day.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
please don't tell me you think your better than me because you beat me once -_-

i feel that i shouldnt have to explain it again

blakinola

Constantly Delicious
we should just have regular crew tournaments for fun and for prax, which is the most important. It's one thing playing your friends (which i consider all members of tos) but when it's a tourney set things are a bit different.

also my dk is so broken

edit: africa is so broken

i bless the rains...

Talwind

Smash Cadet
The thing I liked most about the crew rankings was the fact that it brought alot of us together in the same place which to me was the most important part of it. Plus, like AK said the tourney aspect of it can make people get better with practice against multiple people who take it semi-serious. The only reason we dont do it anymore is cause of certain people ruining the rankings aspect with their attitudes(I'm looking at you Rogue Pit). I dont really care about the rankings part just playin a crew tourny is epic enough.

Baskin Robbins: bring it back.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
The thing I liked most about the crew rankings was the fact that it brought alot of us together in the same place which to me was the most important part of it. Plus, like AK said the tourney aspect of it can make people get better with practice against multiple people who take it semi-serious. The only reason we dont do it anymore is cause of certain people ruining the rankings aspect with their attitudes(I'm looking at you Rogue Pit). I dont really care about the rankings part just playin a crew tourny is epic enough.

Baskin Robbins: bring it back.
Well, we could hold a few tournaments... you get seeded based on your placing in the previous ones. Then based on say 3 tourney results, we could formulate rankings?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i think talwind just wrote the best post in this whole thread lol

he completely nailed it. baskin round robins were amazing. we all chilled together, we all played serious sets, and it was great practice for all of us.

the only problem about baskin round robins nowadays though is that, back then, we were primarily nj. nowadays, our crew is in PA just as much as it is in nj so its tough for all of us to meet often due to traveling fees, and flat out being able to travel lol.

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
heres my tier list and it is very accurate

Melee:
God Tier: MEXImadnez

Bottom Tier: Rest of ToS

Brawl:
See Melee Rankings.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Lol, Mexi is amazing

There's no need to bless me...I mean....I am Rain, but nah, no need. (Ame = Rain in Japanese, xD and Rain = my stage name)

What up ToS....I wanna....Roy ditto everyone...I'll probably lose 'cuz my Roy sucks now, but It'd still be epic. ^_^

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
Lol, Mexi is amazing

There's no need to bless me...I mean....I am Rain, but nah, no need. (Ame = Rain in Japanese, xD and Rain = my stage name)

What up ToS....I wanna....Roy ditto everyone...I'll probably lose 'cuz my Roy sucks now, but It'd still be epic. ^_^

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"
aRE YOU CRAZY?! YOU WONT TO ROY DIDDO MME? GET AT MEOOW

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
xD, I know it's old. I give props to my man Xzax, is all. ^_^ I'm sure you're TONS better now. who is that masked man, though? Nah, it's me. I've got other matches, too. VaNz vs. LK...Eggm vs. his pool, lol. Vex vs. VaNz is going up, but probably in a mini-VaNz combo vid.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
xD, I know it's old. I give props to my man Xzax, is all. ^_^ I'm sure you're TONS better now. who is that masked man, though? Nah, it's me. I've got other matches, too. VaNz vs. LK...Eggm vs. his pool, lol. Vex vs. VaNz is going up, but probably in a mini-VaNz combo vid.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"
I want to see me vs Reik :bee:

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Vex, you're amazing. Do you realize we played each other before SPOC4? If that was you at Smashacre...you were ****** my friend's Falco/Samus. A shame my Peach/Roy was owning, you, xD. CURSE YOU JIGGLY MASTER!!! That was only my second tourny -_-

Edit: We've NEVER played each other....we just met each other before then, xD

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a habit"

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Chibz, do you have a general idea of when your circuit event will be held? At least if it will be held before or after SPOC?

Dotcom

Smash Lord
Can someone that plays this game we call brawl plaqy with me.
But not Rogue PIt i've lost a whole lot of respect for that guy on Friday.
Anytime soon would be good.
I am gonna do a "not qutting training" session and I need to play people.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Vex, you're amazing. Do you realize we played each other before SPOC4? If that was you at Smashacre...you were ****** my friend's Falco/Samus. A shame my Peach/Roy was owning, you, xD. CURSE YOU JIGGLY MASTER!!! That was only my second tourny -_-

Edit: We've NEVER played each other....we just met each other before then, xD

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a habit"
wut did i do lol. I can't remember what ur talking about.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Chibz, do you have a general idea of when your circuit event will be held? At least if it will be held before or after SPOC?
itl be after the spoc in december. i was gonna hold a regular tourney this november (i dunno how this is gonna happen though since the dso is still not re recognized), but as for the circuit CoT, it wont be until atleast february. (but im planning it to be national size)

Top Bottom