• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
zomg that is amazing. thanks for the info. having a regular in nov will be tough due to school but we shall see.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Crew Battle for Brawl: (according to Vex) 1st Priority Vex, 2nd Xzax, 3rd Chibo 4th Rogue Pit 5th UlitmoDragon but if Dapuffster is here he gets 2nd priority.

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Chibo...I'm gonna falcon punch you one of those times that you try to extendo grab me with samus,

Fun doing friendlies with you at the Bi-weekly but I think you still need a little work with your shiek, but I don't really know what it is that you need to do to get better with shiek.

Bummer we couldn't finish the crew battle but next time lets both try to get out of pools so next time we play lets kick it up to another level of awesome.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Fun doing friendlies with you at the Bi-weekly but I think you still need a little work with your shiek, but I don't really know what it is that you need to do to get better with shiek.
il admit my sheik still needs work, but play me in tourney and not friendlies to judge me :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Lol please do. I much prefer those matchups. Bring your A-game for that. Have you seen what my Falcon does to Marths? :laugh:

It's almost as bad as what my Link does to him
Oh its on alright :bee:.

I don't like marth vs falcon but the combos on both sides are pretty cool so I'll definitely play you marth vs falcon =D.

Chibo - Yo people are lying to you man when you teamed with Linguini your sheik looked amazing :bee::bee::bee:

Linguini

Smash Master
Oh its on alright :bee:.

I don't like marth vs falcon but the combos on both sides are pretty cool so I'll definitely play you marth vs falcon =D.

Chibo - Yo people are lying to you man when you teamed with Linguini your sheik looked amazing :bee::bee::bee:
heh that was my sheik teamed with oorah

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
And all this time I thought my sheik was teaming with my own GDorf.... when did Tec0 and Linguini come into this??

lol it was funny, and almost a sigh of relief, when i noticed that linguini wasnt the guy in his sig lol

epic of DE

Smash Journeyman
Newark, DE (only a mile from University of Delawar
Then next time in a tournie that we play each other Chibo I'll be expecting you to go serious on me,

Oh and Ultima, apparently Scar says your the best DE player during the commentary of your 2nd match against Vanz.

Now all I gotta do is the next tournie I go to I gotta get out of pools...and maybe have fewer falcos or learn to fight them better...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
time to welcome andyg in the crew! i cant update the thread now though cause im stuck w/o a comp now and doing this on my wii

rp - pillaring w/ who? falco in melee?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the DSO will be rerecognized early this week (probably wednesday), in which im confirming dates for EVERYTHING lol, so i should hopefully have a date by the end of the week

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
it is safe to now say that i am still made of **** in brawl. ask chibo, i utterly ravaged his anus to the point of bleeding. on other news, brawl>brawlee>melee.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
such disgusting words... lol
though yes, mexi is back up to practice in brawl and iv been out of practice. i dunno, i didnt go that much rob on him lol. and he's still got some melee left in him

andy - just make sure theres a tourney first lol. its technically not confirmed yet. im gonna see if i can confirm it today.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
we had like three rob vs pokemon trainer, one where i k.b.k.'d the rest were ****.
yea i think our 3 was like 2-1 (u won 2). that one where u pulled made a crazy come back was amazing. i started off as a **** machine and killed u in no time, then ur ivysaur went amazing bonkai wtf lol

every now and then i start to think that squirtle cant be THAT good, then i play urs and its the gayest thing ever lol. u cant do anything to do it, its ridiculous

also call it brawl+. brawlee sounds retarted and stupid and not cool and stuff. lol

Top Bottom