• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

ThePrime

Smash Lord
I feel sorry for anyone that hasn't met KAOSTAR in person, must be scared as ****. "...this guy is so angry omg..." lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Hey **** all you *****es. Real ****, I never do any of that. **** white supremacy and I play black marth. Quit being ****ing stupid cuz what ur really sayin is that black people or african americans have to act a certain way or do certain things which are dumb stereotypes and they show you inhibitions to grasps dynamic defining characteristics of the homosapien akin to a specific race. so **** you!!!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
Hey **** all you *****es. Real **** I never do any of that **** white supremacy and I play black marth. Quit being ****ing stupid cuz what ur really sayin is that black people or african americans have to act a certain way or do certain things which are dumb stereotypes and they show you inhibitions to grasps dynamic defining characteristics of the homosapien akin to a specific race. so **** you!!!!!
then stop...
posting garbage devoid of syntax, organization, purpose, or trace of expansive diction.
saying ***** every other word
talking in a high pitched voice when you disagree with something "nahnahnahnah ***"
and otherwise being so extrusive in reminding us that you are black

and it won't make people think its ok to joke back about it.
if you tell us to "stop saying that ****"
then we will obviously stop
joking back about it isn't the way to stop it.

I'm surprised you actually jumped the gun on like 3 extremely sarcastic posts. lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Sarcasm. sounds like some bull**** to me. and ****kk yo **** eggz

I was also joking but on a serious note:

If I made excessive jokes about anything, and I thought that anyone might be getting offended I would simply stop regardless of what they said. I wouldnt be unable to control myself to a point in which someone has to explicitly tell me to stop because I'm an ***hole.

@Rice if u cant read the posts then the ****s not 4 u lol

just take the swear word that fits the blank appropriately. Practice at home and you'll get better at it.

C!Z

Smash Lord
If you don't think people should have to act a certain way cuz of their color then why do you do it? You don't know how many times I've caught you doin things that I can tell you did just cuz you're black and you think its expected of you. When in fact you're "whiter" than most of us in that sense. Lolz no personal or hard feelings but you don't see everything from each point of view. Dam I love drama.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
If you don't think people should have to act a certain way cuz of their color then why do you do it? You don't know how many times I've caught you doin things that I can tell you did just cuz you're black and you think its expected of you. When in fact you're "whiter" than most of us in that sense. Lolz no personal or hard feelings but you don't see everything from each point of view. Dam I love drama.
I guarantee u that most of that point of view comes from you not really knowing me outside of smash. In a more personal setting I act differently then I would in public. Ive always been who I was just I tend to take other ppls feelings and levels of comfort into consideration. You dont actually kno anything about me other than I like taco bell im black and I play marth and m2. I dont feel I need to do anything. I just do what I want to. I dont claim to sell drugs and shoot ppl like u guys joke about and **** lol. I joke about alot of **** but when Im joking its clearly exaggerated and then the rests are truths. so **** you and have a nice day lol

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
btw I was kidding,
KAOSStar is a star pupil and a model student, he often gets 4.0 in all his classes and is never punctual in everything he does. He often frowns upon other African American individuals who are in gangs or do drugs. He says and I quote, "That scene is not for me, I prefer eating biscuits and tea on a warm Sunday afternoon."

Kaos is a excellent marth player and a credit to his race. =)
I pity the people who have not had the pleasure of playing with Kaos for hours and exchange witty banter that is not offensive to either individual. Truly it is a delightful experience.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Lol your all a bunch of babies.

Anyways this is to C!Z. **** you eggz. :D

Cada vez que yo me voy llevo a un lado de mi piel
Tus fotografías para verlas cada vez
Que tu ausencia me devora entero el corazón
Y yo no tengo remedio más que amarte

Y en la distancia te puedo ver
Cuando tus fotos me siento a ver
Y en las estrellas tus ojos ver

Cada vez que te busco te vas
Y cada vez que te llamo no estás
Es por eso que debo decir que tú sólo en mis fotos estás

Cuando hay un abismo desnudo
Que se opone entre los dos
Yo me valgo del recuerdo taciturno de tu voz
Y de nuevo siento enfermo este corazón
Que no le queda remedio más que amarte

Y en la distancia te puedo ver
Y en las estrellas tus ojos ver

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
btw I was kidding,
KAOSStar is a star pupil and a model student, he often gets 4.0 in all his classes and is never punctual in everything he does. He often frowns upon other African American individuals who are in gangs or do drugs. He says and I quote, "That scene is not for me, I prefer eating biscuits and tea on a warm Sunday afternoon."

Kaos is a excellent marth player and a credit to his race. =)
I pity the people who have not had the pleasure of playing with Kaos for hours and exchange witty banter that is not offensive to either individual. Truly it is a delightful experience.
What a *** lol. Still kinda funny tho. but remember it your *** who sips that tea ****. I only eat biscuits covered in gravy all davy lol

anybody kno what the shiit says?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i had my fair share of the definition and proper use of the word "Kill't" that nite man just the word illicit's improper use by how ******** it is
Im not really sure what u tryin to say but dont come out here to the 206 and get kilt off lol.

That word is a part of the smash community in WA and must be embraced (I mean both)

brdy where you at GC? and are u going to Grunts?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Ok this saturday is Grunts tourney in vancouver.

Alot of Oregon players will be there and I think it should be pretty tight.

Only like 5 ppl from WA are goin and I think we can get more

Eggz

Smash Hero
we takin the kline tank or a car?
if the tank i can get a lot of people who want to go
if not lets just take the bare neccesities. ie vish kline ciz me + that one guy

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
we takin the kline tank or a car?
if the tank i can get a lot of people who want to go
if not lets just take the bare neccesities. ie vish kline ciz me + that one guy
oh yea haha that one guy lol. I almost feel as if this one is worth maybe taking two cars for a garunteed good time. C!Z can use one to light up lol

Top Bottom