• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Eggz

Smash Hero
man im bored. this has just been like a mad lazy week for me. ive barely left my house except for obligatory walks outside to get off my ***.

but anyway,
toph
kline
missile d00d
me
ciz
andy
should kick it at my house tomorrow
then go to grunts

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
man im bored. this has just been like a mad lazy week for me. ive barely left my house except for obligatory walks outside to get off my ***.

but anyway,
toph
kline
missile d00d
me
ciz
andy
should kick it at my house tomorrow
then go to grunts
ok andy isnt coming. Im not 100 percent if Im gonna have the van or not. I didnt kno missile dude was coming.

If I dont have the van we only have room for 5 and ka already asked for a ride.

Also its like 3 hours and Among like the 5 or 6 of us its gonna cost like 60 in gas. I could be off but thats like how much it was for 3 hours north to canada.

Sms_MissileArsenal

Smash Apprentice
ok andy isnt coming. Im not 100 percent if Im gonna have the van or not. I didnt kno missile dude was coming.

If I dont have the van we only have room for 5 and ka already asked for a ride.

Also its like 3 hours and Among like the 5 or 6 of us its gonna cost like 60 in gas. I could be off but thats like how much it was for 3 hours north to canada.
DIDNT KNOW I WAS CMOIN EITHER... im headin to a party tomoro an probably goin to be too drunk to ride along with you guys unless yall wana buimp some msuic til we arrive... lol

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Yeah i decided just to have a small smashfest at our place friday night, and go to sakcon all day saturday so no grunts for me. If anyone wants to go sakcon with us you can just spend the night at our place friday btw and play a little smash etc.

Eggz

Smash Hero
ill check it otu later. i feel sick. remind me tomorrow with a post here.

ammon is going to byu hawaii for keeps next week.
going away tournament at my place this weekend. ill make a thread in a sec

Gunnels

Smash Rookie
Hey its Grunt. I made my friend an account. He was the guy taking names at my tournament, but WA wouldn't know him cuz you were so late. hes gunna learn some melee. Say hi.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Canadians are in town. I'll probably be Smashin wit them today, other than that not sure when I'll be smashin next, for those who asked.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
You can always change it until you get famous. But Im pretty sure everyone knows about rice.

Anyone tryin to smash in the seattle area tomorrow, anytime really.

Top Bottom