• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

C!Z

Smash Lord
People should start hostin more Smash fests. I'll contribute to that soon if people are down, plus I have people over usually at least once a week so people should start speakin up about wantin to get together n such. Although I do have a bit of a rough time wantin to play people who don't support the tourney scene, unless you're tryin to MM then I'm down as well.

Sms_MissileArsenal

Smash Apprentice
id be down for hosting **** just have too much hw and soo much scoo that i would be too tired.
more around June id hella be down for doin dailies... and maybe cater ^_______^
[*****es be happy]

mrpoejoe

Smash Cadet
I host noob monthlies at my friends house. Just with the kids at Chief Sealth High School over in West Seattle. They all suck but I'm trying to get them in to the game..and away from Brawl...I know a few friends that if they really went for it they could be really good but they're too interested in ****ty games like Halo and ****. I have them put in 5 and winner takes all but as of now only 6-8 people actually end up playing, and 15-20 people come to watch and play friendlies. But hey I'm trying.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Hmm I wish I woulda heard about this sooner haha I live in West Seattle and if there's a pot then I'm definitely there(as long as anybody's welcome) if I was free, when are they?

mrpoejoe

Smash Cadet
This was coming up on the 16th. I think if you played with them you'd just discourage half of them to even play anymore. I wanna play with some people who are actually good though. I'll talk to my friend where I host this at. His parents have some thing against college kids I guess since last time we had a few come for the smash and they flipped **** afterwards. I'm sure you're welcome though. Uhhh...I'm thinking this one will be on the 16th, not positive yet though. I'll keep you up to date.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Oh those kinda people lol, how do people not enjoy advanced play. No worries I don't wanna possibly cause a problem, just come to the tourneys or somethin.

mrpoejoe

Smash Cadet
exactly my point.. i been tryin to make it to one of these and ****... ***** you are so not on the ball
Well it isn't anything official and I try to make it on a date I know everyone can come to. I'm talking around atm to see when the best date will be. I would just set it to a certain date every month but these kids aren't into it to the point of keeping a date open for a melee tourney. tl;dr suck it fredo

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i wanna get back into it, i need to be warmed up before the tourneys coming up. im down to smash at all times.
So what you got goin fridayish?

Im probably gonna be at the dub or at ottos[havent talked to him about it yet]

all you pojoes and **** should go to sylers tourney in LAkewood.

Sms_MissileArsenal

Smash Apprentice
hey hey dont give me **** i was low on battery an tried to charge it but i guess i didnt plug it in properly nor did i brign it to my friends house last night. i lost all function in it at 230am so dont give me **** dog =__\\ cause im emo about not going just for that reason I WANTED TO GO SORRY I DONT KNOW YOUR ***** NUMBER LIKE A BEEZY BY HEART

Grunt

Smash Master
since it like us 3 who aren't doing anything, lets pretend we're playing melee with each other in our heads.

I kneed you.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
1st Ciz
2nd Ppa0
3rd Syler

I'll make sure i beat ppa0 next time!!!

P.S. Hawaii Jiggs, if you guys could get rides here or maybe pay for my gas i'd help try to train you guys anytime for free LOL

On another note, thanks for actually making it, we tend to have lot of people who said their come then flake out. Glad to see new faces.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
gj on 3rd syler! your getting better fast.
gj on 2nd paul. youve always been that good.
Thanks a lot Eggz, our set reminded me of a dumbed down version of ka vs. dj-c at the dan2 last year, it was that close with the last match resembling the 2nd or 3rd match of the losers finals where it came down to the last hit, and my sd on my third stock didn't help me >_>
but no johns, i'll just have to get revenge next time!!!!

P.S. seriously i want to play vish in tourney when he's actually falcon, i like NEVER get to play him yet i see him semi often.

P.P.S. and yeah ciz ***** our **** LOL

Syler

Smash Journeyman
**** i wish i hella went hella bad! omg
**** you syler for makin me super happy when we were playing with your lil give him a few few kills tactic at UW
It's more like i just play hella gay and got clutch now on my last stock like stefan. He use to do that too me but i finally figured out a way around it. x_X

Anyways i'll try to get more people to come with me next time im up there, it'll lower the price on gas for me and perhaps i'll go up there more then once a month then.

Sms_MissileArsenal

Smash Apprentice
its koo i enjoyed the fact that im still low skill wise gives me something to look forward to and work harder at ^______^

PS we need more Cubes an disks... if theres goin to be more people that was the last times dilemma

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace
1st Ciz
2nd Ppa0
3rd Syler

I'll make sure i beat ppa0 next time!!!

P.S. Hawaii Jiggs, if you guys could get rides here or maybe pay for my gas i'd help try to train you guys anytime for free LOL

On another note, thanks for actually making it, we tend to have lot of people who said their come then flake out. Glad to see new faces.
I'm down for some training. It'll probably have to wait until next semester though since I leave in a week and I have finals this week. Unless you wanted to meet up on Friday some time.

It was cool that my friend got 4th, too.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I'm down for some training. It'll probably have to wait until next semester though since I leave in a week and I have finals this week. Unless you wanted to meet up on Friday some time.

It was cool that my friend got 4th, too.
If your talking about the gannondorf guy i think his name was fanz? yeah i guess he ***** a lot of people including all my friends lol. Pretty awesome imo, and yeah maybe this week, idk guess i'll have to hit you up on msn to arrange something.

And eggz if your talking abuot my next tourney it will most likely be on the 23rd of this month unless people have any objections to it, speak up now.

Top Bottom