• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ammon is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY ****ing better than hawaii.
get sandbagged in friendlies and judge off them more
i hope WA doesn't judge my skill based off my Ice Climbers
Hey dude, ur the best. But umm....

you should post the results for that tourney that vish beat you in lol.

PLay more IC's youll get ****. We need an IC anyway.

Sms_MissileArsenal

Smash Apprentice
SO SINCE THIS IS THE OFFICIAL MELEE THREAD FOR WASHINGTON *KLINE*

anyone wana tutor me on some fox ????

PS
sorry i couldnt make it today boxing took up the majority of the day how was it?

Eggz

Smash Hero
You're an idiot for underestimating someone as esteemed as Ka Master. You beat him in a friendly with Falcon. Good job. I did that with Bowser once.

Wait till you get ***** in tournament to make any conclusions about any skill levels, instead of judging off friendlies and making yourself look like a ****ing ******.

>=p[

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
You're an idiot for underestimating someone as esteemed as Ka Master. You beat him in a friendly with Falcon. Good job. I did that with Bowser once.

Wait till you get ***** in tournament to make any conclusions about any skill levels, instead of judging off friendlies and making yourself look like a ****ing ******.

>=p[
i have never underestimated ammon. i was also the one that said that i couldn't make further assumptions until after tournaments.

by your reply it seems like you are making yourself look like a ****** because you probably haven't read or understood my posts well enough.

Eggz

Smash Hero
You already made an absurd assumption which is evidence enough to prove your ignorance. You can come into my threads to brag about your friendlies with Ka Master and call me ignorant for ignoring your posts all you want, but no one here or anywhere else with skill will take you seriously. Come back into WA threads after you guys have a tournament, then I'll give you a listen.

edit: i haven't been home in a while to upload the **** from my tournament. I'll put it up soon, I think I'm going home tomorrow.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
the whole point of me posting here was to let you guys know that ammon is doing good in hawaii and hawaii appreciates him but i guess nobody really cared about that. then i believed a few of wa players started to spice things up because i said i couldn't rank him without tournaments. if you think that i am only bragging about playing friendlies with ammon, i don't blame you because you point of view might be different.

Eggz

Smash Hero
the whole point of me posting here was to let you guys know that ammon is doing good in hawaii and hawaii appreciates him but i guess nobody really cared about that. then i believed a few of wa players started to spice things up because i said i couldn't rank him without tournaments. if you think that i am only bragging about playing friendlies with ammon, i don't blame you because you point of view might be different.
I can tell what you think without reading it, but thanks for letting us know.

C!Z

Smash Lord
Everybody should hit up Syler's tourney, that's where I'm tryin to go. I'm sure if people go someone can hook you up wit a ride Fredo, presuming you're down to throw in on gas n such, shouldn't be more than a few bucks.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
The one in Olympia~!
Lakewood n***a
Dont worry about it too much. I know what u mean. Glad Ka is being taken care of and we will get him back lol. Thanks for the update.
You already made an absurd assumption which is evidence enough to prove your ignorance. You can come into my threads to brag about your friendlies with Ka Master and call me ignorant for ignoring your posts all you want, but no one here or anywhere else with skill will take you seriously. Come back into WA threads after you guys have a tournament, then I'll give you a listen.

edit: i haven't been home in a while to upload the **** from my tournament. I'll put it up soon, I think I'm going home tomorrow.
Aite good **** on the tourney lol. I thought for a second u was flakin out lol. And I think that we were really just givin Tlau **** not really thinking he was doubting Ka at all. Even tho hes number one in HI lol.
SO SINCE THIS IS THE OFFICIAL MELEE THREAD FOR WASHINGTON *KLINE*

anyone wana tutor me on some fox ????

PS
sorry i couldnt make it today boxing took up the majority of the day how was it?
Check the fox threads. Ottos runs that ***** and eggz charges 5 bucks for the best of 5 special. HE DOESNT DO BASICS LOL
whos going to GO!
Not you!

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Ok so Im goin to sylers.

As far as I know, Im bringing C!Z, Silent Wolf, tony, Peter, Me.

I might be able to get the van and take two more. Priority goes to uw tho.

advice? dont full hop drill shine.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i'll hit up the rest of uw see if their coming but everyone south of tacoma that usually comes should be going.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I think toph may be coming[he doesnt want to brawl]. Possibly vish and Ill check with andy.

Other than that I dont think any of them are coming.

hit up oregon and see if they dont mind driving an hour and a half or something

mrpoejoe

Smash Cadet
I only want Hiro to be there so it isn't awkward as ****. At least I'll know someone

Top Bottom