• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Syler

Smash Journeyman
@kline- .... really kline!? you don't know the west coast smash anthem from (i don't remember if it's stickyfingers or something else fingers)

@plu crew battle- lol change of venue, my fault didn't check on something but it's most likely still going to be in tacoma either where ever ndie wants to host it or possibly my place if i clean this **** up and the female doesn't want to murk me LOL

@calvo- hey call me at 360-485-2075 or my msn at zeroz85@hotmail.com so we can work something otu and you don't get confused/lost btw the name is michael

@kline again- smh i thought you were wc ***... you's a ****ing disgrace lol

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yeah, i added you, is that a cellphone number or house phone? would it be alright to text?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
***** I thought it was mario and luigi. idk lol. I think ive heard the names, I guess I don't know bout them.

calvo, its a cell. if u call, follow the prompts, but its an actual number tho so don't think its wrong

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
creepy fingers added me on facebook yo

edit: btw i started doing the shield stop bair **** with falco subconsciously lol. i dont even remember trying to do it or thinking about it, it just randomly started happening and before i knew it i was like whoa, im doing that stuff otto always does.

pretty soon im bout to pick up sheik. then its on

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
thats what I been working on. one of the things under "platform game"

we all drunk, otto made us bounce cuz it was hella loud. ily smash boards, **** its too funkin fin. aww dranks helga harry potter and dj whiskey. ****

Yung Mei

Edit: never mind guys cant make it - a friend of mine from middle school came to visit from out of town, im gonna be hanging out with her today and tomorrow. maybe next time

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
**** kline, usually when you tell someone to go to a smashfest it's usually nice if you show up too you ****. Whatever at least Andy and vish showed up so I did get to play some good people. It was pretty fun, where were you?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I went. you shoulda told me u was there. I didn't know everyone would leave like that.

but I had a pre employment drug test b4 today and thats why i was late.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
also im not trying to sound like an ******* so im sorry we just missed each other.

when I called masta c and vish neither mentioned u being there and I thought u would have posted or something that u was going.

so my bad on not showing up till late.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Ya I probably should have directly confirmed that I was going on the boards, my b. I left at like 8 because it takes me a while to get back to bainbridge. Oh well, hopefully I'll see you at gc

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Also if you ever want to come and smash it up on bainbridge during the weekend or whatever, I'm almost always around. Pretty easy to get there, just take a bus to union street station, walk down to Alaskan and Marion to get to the ferry dock, buy a walk on ticket for like 8$ and I can pick you up on the bainbridge side. You only have to pay one way when you walk on so it's actually pretty cheap.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I feel it. yea, blame that **** on vish. I got there b4 8. me and ciz. that ***** vish kidnapped us and took us to a taco truck.

but I normally don't make house calls but ill try to find since time to smash up there.

@fredo-u drink/smoke? but yea me and emo live close to 272nd and ar probably down to smash.

Sms_MissileArsenal

Smash Apprentice
I feel it. yea, blame that **** on vish. I got there b4 8. me and ciz. that ***** vish kidnapped us and took us to a taco truck.

but I normally don't make house calls but ill try to find since time to smash up there.

@fredo-u drink/smoke? but yea me and emo live close to 272nd and ar probably down to smash.
I smoke more than i drank, im down to play any time. My games better after session you tryin to play asap?

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
ottoooooooooooooooo(/shane if you read this)

i'm at this really pivotal point in my game where i feel like i can't. ****ing. beat. good-*** marths on FD and i'm thinking of picking up sheik to cope :/ do you think this is a worthwhile idea? like, should i pick up a character for the primary reason of being a counterpick? (also that sheik is tight.) or should i just persist with fox/falco?

for that matter, do you think sheik is particularly "easy" to pick up and start ****** with? considering my level of play and tech skill? mind you, i'm not doing this as a cop-out; i'm doing this because i want to go as far as possible in every tournament and if this is something that will help me, then i'll do it

but idkkkkkkkk

i guess i should stick to my main but it's so frustrating sometimes :[

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
aight fox it is

Edit: OH **** OTTO!!!! maryim just added me on facebook. i dont even know why lol. i think she wants a 3some tho. you down when i get back? you can have vag. dont worry, i aint posting that on facebook. im keeping it lowkey.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
IMO its just aight. I think it was good with the video, but the song itself isnt amazing. Chekk that **** he used in his donkey kong vid. That **** went hard.

Also rokk the dance floor and to wonderland(idk the MixX) ****ing ***** on zelgandis and silent wolf commin wit it.

aight fox it is

Edit: OH **** OTTO!!!! maryim just added me on facebook. i dont even know why lol. i think she wants a 3some tho. you down when i get back? you can have vag. dont worry, i aint posting that on facebook. im keeping it lowkey.
LMAO tight. well work something out. just talk to her and get to know her and **** by the time u get back. im pretty sure shes a virgin so hopefully shell be broken in by then aka down

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
kline heres how a 3some works

its 3 PEOPLE

so in this case it would be

1 Girl and 2 guys

so theres no "3rd *****" omg learn math

Yung Mei

these last couple of posts made me wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the next couple of days

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
kline heres how a 3some works

its 3 PEOPLE

so in this case it would be

1 Girl and 2 guys

so theres no "3rd *****" omg learn math
na, I just replaced the vag u so willingly gave up with a shaft.

u *****s can Choo Choo. just hope ur in the back.

But for real I literally just ****ed up lol.

Top Bottom