• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Washington Melee thread

Doc_27

Smash Rookie
after winter break, I'll actually take the time to smash with you guys in the U-district.
Also, way back, I think i heard something about a smashfest in January?

In the meantime, are there ppl in Olympia/Lakewood that want to smash?

****, i wonder if anyone remembers me ._.

Alright I'm just going to keep posting until someone let's me in on gc Portland carpool info
nothings actually been planned yet. idk who would drive there for melee honestly. vish maybe, but hell still be in india

and yeah kline im down to room with hayato

gman19

Smash Cadet
@Doc 27, I'm in the olympia area, but I've been busy lately with school and stuff. I might be able to go places on the weekends though.

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
nothings actually been planned yet. idk who would drive there for melee honestly. vish maybe, but hell still be in india

and yeah kline im down to room with hayato
Lol that's what I figured except that eggz said otherwise on the tp site... Oh well. My b for posting like 4 times about that and I think it's kinda dumb that after the biggest wa melee turnout in months that the next one is in Portland. Fail

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL i have a $69 MM and a $20 MM with two people in hawaii lined up haha. tight :DDD

its against a falco and a peach. im probably just going to ditto the falco if i lose the first round with fox

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
teddy what up. im bout to eat nd shower. if by any chance ur still down to play around 9: 30 ten I could use the practice.

also im off thursday so wednesday night/thursday ill probably wanna smash.

I live in federal way for those of u who don't know me and I typically am willing to smash from seattle down as far as tacoma. occasionally as far as everett or sultan and as far south as olympus.

Smash Apprentice
I'm down to smash with whoever during the days (I drive), between like 1:30pm and 6pm.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
wow LOL nobody wants to help the u-district melon dude out?

damn, cold blooded wa

i thought we wanted more players

melon

Smash Cadet
Poor melon. <:[

My roommate and I are both down to play this week if anyone wants to. I'll have to check to see when he's free, but I don't think I have plans any evening/night this week except Tuesday and Friday.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
add "Vish R" on facebook and ask him to smash. he might take a while to respond i guess, but he's a friendly guy. goes to the UW. kind of short and chubby

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
im down to play with anybody who is trying to get better.

if u let me know ahead of time we can definitely make something happen.

also it was fun smashing with ciz and teddy last night. we should get together more often. both of u *****s is mad good and I really like the practice.

Sms_MissileArsenal

Smash Apprentice
im down to play with anybody who is trying to get better.

if u let me know ahead of time we can definitely make something happen.

also it was fun smashing with ciz and teddy last night. we should get together more often. both of u *****s is mad good and I really like the practice.
Leme get a match ciz ^w^

melon

Smash Cadet
add "Vish R" on facebook and ask him to smash. he might take a while to respond i guess, but he's a friendly guy. goes to the UW. kind of short and chubby
Thanks! I sent him a message

and thanks PandaMage, sometimes I get distracted by how shiny it is

MasterC

Smash Ace
Melon you should come smash sometime

Doc_27 you should come smash sometime

00000001 you should come smash sometime

text or call me but if you call you hafta leave a message cuz i don't answer random numbers lol

253 359 6653

i live in U district by the safeway and am down to smash most days, this week isn't particularly a good week to smash but i'm down to smash if you hit me up lol

also, you can add me via fb if that's preferred:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=613702941

AS FOR GC PORTLAND:

i will probably be driving a car that can fit 6 passengers so if you need a ride hit me up, Evan - you can prob get down on this and more ppl should come!!

melon

Smash Cadet
I just added you on Facebook, MasterC. Are you by the Safeway on the Ave or in U Village? I live in McMahon Hall, so we might be pretty close

But yeah, all of us in the U District should definitely Smash sometime.

MasterC

Smash Ace
hahaha you're in mcmahon??? that's dope, i was there last year lol yea i'm by the one on the ave so jack in the box and hawaiian bbq etc...

there will probably be some type of smashing later this week if not sooner xD

Smile

Smash Apprentice
PLU Friday.

It's fun as ****.

Also MOBEARDNOVEMBAH is over and POKEMONTH BEGINS!

All FB pictures are to be Pokemans.

melon

Smash Cadet
Haha awesome, yeah dude it's pretty awesome so far. I'm on the top floor too, so I get one of the best views on campus. I'm free for smashing Thursday or Saturday if you / anyone else wants to.

MasterC

Smash Ace
To Everyone:

I'm going to have ppl over at my place tomorrow night around 6pm to play melee :D

Come and bring friends!! I'll have 3 setups so if you want, bring more!!

5037 16th ave ne
Seattle, WA 98105

Top Bottom