• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP 6: Smashing Mad! (MLK Day Weekend!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Oh ****, son! Rob is coming to this shiz too! Aw, man... It's like it's 2007 all over again. Can't wait to see you, bro. Also, congrats on getting a front-page feature on SRK!
You've come a long way since the days of Cream Soda Matching me, lolz.
We can kick it old school with another one of those if you want bro :p My Mario is more legit than ever before. I dunno if I tricked you back then or what when I said "winner buys cream soda" super fast but I had a blast.

Also... I had no idea that random rant found its way to SRK. That's pretty neato. I like how one dude said it was clearly written by somebody on drugs lol.

(I was actually not but I can see why somebody might think that)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
you understand i dont even have a copy of melee? Ill think about it. I'll definitely consider it if we can have a brawl MM that is 4x the amount of the melee MM?

Broly

Smash Lord
oh well, its up to you. I only mm cos i saw you have a 20 dollar one with thepsis and thought it was for melee.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
What all is being livestreamed, Forest? I can look into doing Brawl if you want.
Pretty much going to have the big TV being streamed, Grand Finals in all events should def be streamed, so we will just have a wii with a melee and a brawl disc up on that TV.

I hope Melee can be done before Sunday. Many planned to be home by Sun night, but oh well.
I'm sure that everything will be done by sunday evening with enough time to get home before monday, thats provided people stay on top of their matches, keep friendlies off the TVs when there are matches to be played.

Indeed I need all the people bringing Wii's that have Melee to bring it regardless of whether you are playing Brawl or Melee as we need a variety of discs to be malleable on setups!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I need to go ahead and practice a little bit on my 64-bit Spamus. If I bring a Nintendo64, do I get an extra discount?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
as far as i know the thing we need the most are tvs. 64 consoles come in a close second.... disc tho just depends on if we use them or not i believe

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
As far as the N64 tourney is concerned, we do need N64s as my cartridge doesn't seem to work.
However I already reduced the venue fee overall by $5 before any discounts so I can't provide anymore discounts.

We need televisions, bringing a television with your console is the only way to pay no venue fee what so ever, and I encourage you to do so!

keroku_mew

Smash Rookie
I'll definitely be there with a wii and both brawl and melee if for some reason you might need it. Also Tatsunoko :3

I doubt I'll be entering any of the tournaments though.. btw, I'll need to borrow a controller cause the one I have if ****ed up.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Any last minute drops or adds? Looking to get a rough idea of how I need to divide the setups.

Also, if anyone has Dazzle or a y-splitter so we can play and record at the same time please bring that stuff.

keroku_mew

Smash Rookie
Thanks forest, oh and I'll be bringing a powerstrip, too.

After looking at it again, I'm gonna try and be there in time to sign up for singles

Velox

Smash Ace
houston melee players not showing up? AMAZING
You're an idiot. The people in that vehicle have been to a ton of OoC tournament this year including an OoS tourney.

You're thinking of the days when you couldn't find it in your heart to take Ronnie and Mouf to as many OoC tournaments as I took Sethlon and Gabe to back when we were both active.

Clown.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You're an idiot. The people in that vehicle have been to a ton of OoC tournament this year including an OoS tourney.

You're thinking of the days when you couldn't find it in your heart to take Ronnie and Mouf to as many OoC tournaments as I took Sethlon and Gabe to back when we were both active.

Clown.
I took them to an ohsnap 3 or 4 and to several events all around houston. know your history please.

@ohsnap

where are some results?

Velox

Smash Ace
Thanks for proving my point. As head of the Houston crew, it was your obligation to help fix the problem, but you never did. I distinctly remember you being part of the problem. And you HAD a vehicle. I can only be so mad at people that don't have the means, but you did. And yet you act like you were never one of the main people you're making fun of right now.

Hence, you're a clown.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Teams results

1. DoH/Wobbles
2. Dmac/darkrain
3. Jace/N64
4. Rezo/Hondafoo
5. Jesi/z
5. MT/tirno?

Players were split up into 4 pools for seeding, N64, bluemario, Darkrain and DoH won their pools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom