• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Just making it official. Po will be there and so will Marc more than likely. I'll try to bring a setup TV/Wii/Brawl/Melee as well.

Also, just letting everyone know right now that I will be as loud and obnoxious as possible on the announcing side of things, so if you get your feelings hurt or your ears start to bleed, TOO BAD.

One more thing, I expect ALL of Oklahoma's Smash players (Brawl and Melee) to attend and bring their A-Games, because I will be ****ed if Texas waltzes in and takes over the Top Ten like they have at all the other OHSNAPs. I'm going for Top Ten placement (Brawl and Melee) and will be looking forward to Misfiring as many Texans and various other out-of-state peoples during crews.

So let's do this!

One final thing:

GET BIG! MARIO BIG!!

Now it's offically OHSNAP v4...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just making it official. Po will be there and so will Marc more than likely. I'll try to bring a setup TV/Wii/Brawl/Melee as well.

Also, just letting everyone know right now that I will be as loud and obnoxious as possible on the announcing side of things, so if you get your feelings hurt or your ears start to bleed, TOO BAD.

One more thing, I expect ALL of Oklahoma's Smash players (Brawl and Melee) to attend and bring their A-Games, because I will be ****ed if Texas waltzes in and takes over the Top Ten like they have at all the other OHSNAPs. I'm going for Top Ten placement (Brawl and Melee) and will be looking forward to Misfiring as many Texans and various other out-of-state peoples during crews.

So let's do this!

One final thing:

GET BIG! MARIO BIG!!

Now it's offically OHSNAP v4...

I predict everyone who comes from texas will get top 10.

Even if 11 of us come.

Yep.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Bwogo magic...
Sounds interesting lol
Put me down for an ENTIRE setup (brawl/melee/tv etc)
Everyone...
COME ON, STEP IT UP!

Smores

Smash Rookie
I'll bring my VCR so we can get as many stations recording as possible. I don't have any tapes though, so if anyone would bring some that would be great.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
Oklahomans! November 22, We Dine, On Shish Kabobs!

But seriously, we have to beat Texas this time!

waveshinespike

Smash Cadet
:p

Auddy has now posted, and if for some odd reason I dont have a ride I'm holding you responsible ^__^.. that is if you are going... the one of dem norman boys will have to, because I am not missing this
i want my own rides... stupid age limit

Garvin ftw

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
yea even me, a SAMUS will do amazing. Oklahoma is trash.......
We're doing two $5 MMs, one at HOBO 11 and the other at OH SNAP!, and we will settle this once and for all. I'm opening a section on the front page for MMs, so everyone blast away. First entry will be Le THieN vs. Xyro!

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
You're going to regret saying that after the 22nd. This **** is on son.

OH SNAP! We calling out people from TX to play, then I'll call out my MM as well.

Guy below me I challenge to a random character MM.

And I challenge Andy to a Wario vs ROB <_<

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
We're doing two $5 MMs, one at HOBO 11 and the other at OH SNAP!, and we will settle this once and for all. I'm opening a section on the front page for MMs, so everyone blast away. First entry will be Le THieN vs. Xyro!
My samus vs your?

Says a Samus player.

You're going to regret saying that after the 22nd. This **** is on son.
WAHAHAHAHAH!!

Who do you use? MM maybe?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I challenge every player in OK to a $10 MM.

I will also accept all RCMM's for $5.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Woah woah woahhh
Going in there swinging.

I 2nd this offer.
Go ahead and count me and Santi for this.
I'ma try my hardest to get us there.
*Ahem*

I will also give $10 to any OK player that beats Dojo's MK in a MM. You owe me nothing if you lose :).

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Y'know, Texas, the whole point to us offering free housing in the first place was to help you ***** save money. =) But if you're willing to piss it all away in MMs against the greatest dark horse state in the Milky Way, then by all means - bring it the on, gentlemen. =)

Xyro77

I will accept all MMs that dont have Olimars and Metaknights or snakes. BRING OKLAHOMA SCUM!!!!!!!!!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Y'know, Texas, the whole point to us offering free housing in the first place was to help you ***** save money. =) But if you're willing to piss it all away in MMs against the greatest dark horse state in the Milky Way, then by all means - bring it the on, gentlemen. =)
Can I sleep in your bed..err..house?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I knew it. You're 100%, unadulterated mega-gayness.

Yeah, we gotcha guys. =)
Oh wha...I thought you were a girl?!?!

Haha seriously though, can't wait.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Oh wha...I thought you were a girl?!?!

Haha seriously though, can't wait.
Completely understandable. Le THieN does have a feminine sound to it. The ZSS avatar only emphasizes it anymore. And look, he alternated capital and lower case letters in his name, how cute. That's quite the trend with adolescent girls.

Xyro77

Please check your training wheels at the door!

This thread is ready to EXPLODE
OMG i havnt heard a CvsSNK2 quote in ages!

So, your still a wimp i see.....cant handle the samus so you gotta "decide" on which of the 28 mains you have? This will almost be too easy to beat you. !!!!!!!!!

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Completely understandable. Le THieN does have a feminine sound to it. The ZSS avatar only emphasizes it anymore. And look, he alternated capital and lower case letters in his name, how cute. That's quite the trend with adolescent girls.
Be wary of your verbal tread around me, son - making a run at me is like sprinting through a tornado filled with barbed wire.

I'MMA CUTCHU SUCKA

So, your still a wimp i see.....cant handle the samus so you gotta "decide" on which of the 28 mains you have? This will almost be too easy to beat you. !!!!!!!!!
A little arrogant since you're fresh off a 9th place finish at HOBO 10 with a garbage character, I see. I'll make sure I have hall monitors with official sashes guarding the tournament brackets all day so you that you don't rig yourself to be in a pool with Lv. 4 computers this time.

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
psh dont leave me out on this mm business. any offers?

"who da eff is shuz?" "i've heard this name before"
MM against someone who doesn't have a reputation, sounds like good odds right?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So who is gonna be in the crew battle? I say we make it massive. EVERY person in texas on the same crew. OK can match our numbers and then we fight to the death :).

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
So who is gonna be in the crew battle? I say we make it massive. EVERY person in texas on the same crew. OK can match our numbers and then we fight to the death :).
for fun or for money? either way this is a must! TX vs OK WAR!!!!

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
psh dont leave me out on this mm business. any offers?

"who da eff is shuz?" "i've heard this name before"
MM against someone who doesn't have a reputation, sounds like good odds right?
I'll take you up on the offer until someone else decides they want to challenge you. You're okay with parting with $5, correct?

*brain hemorrhages, mind explodes*

Um, let's do it.

For cash-money-dollaz.

TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'll take you up on the offer until someone else decides they want to challenge you. You're okay with parting with $5, correct?

*brain hemorrhages, mind explodes*

Um, let's do it.

For cash-money-dollaz.

TO THE DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This better be recorded.

And how about $5 per person on the crew? You guys have to match our numbers :).

Xyro77

Agrees with Hylains idea. Stiltz should be Txs leader. ALL tx players should be on one crew vs OK. You guys match our number obviosuly.

I dont rig my brackets. why would i rig them to face sethlon or sand trap?

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Agrees with Hylains idea. Stiltz should be Txs leader. ALL tx players should be on one crew vs OK. You guys match our number obviosuly.

I dont rig my brackets. why would i rig them to face sethlon or sand trap?
LMAO, yes I should. *Knows secretely that this will ultimately lead to Xyro becoming the leader*

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
This better be recorded.

And how about $5 per person on the crew? You guys have to match our numbers :).
Yeah, if everyone ends up being okay with it, then I'm down. This is going to be ********. As in awesome.

LMAO, yes I should. *Knows secretely that this will ultimately lead to Xyro becoming the leader*
Yeah. I smell mutiny. Victory is in sight!

And should I go ahead and add you to the list too, Mr. Harris? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom