• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OH SNAP! v4.0 - Sexcellente Southwest ROYAL RUMBLE! [11-22-2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Don't forget me, i played varsity football for 3/4 years of highschool and i'm pretty sure i'll over power everyone there, ask bwett, he knows :)

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Mav's year? Choke Nowitzki winning, please. The day he stops sliding on his *** after taking a 10 foot shot is the day you might have a chance. Have fun with Jason Kidd.

The rockets will be choking on Yao's injuries, Artest's brawls, and McGrady's inability to finish again. Plus they're in Houston. Which sucks.

Even TX agrees on that one.

Plus I was an all-state corner back for all of high school. You honestly think anyone is going to outrun me with your big cowboy boots and shiny belt buckles to hide your small ****s, then you've got another thing coming.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Mav's year? Choke Nowitzki winning, please. The day he stops sliding on his *** after taking a 10 foot shot is the day you might have a chance. Have fun with Jason Kidd.

The rockets will be choking on Yao's injuries, Artest's brawls, and McGrady's inability to finish again. Plus they're in Houston. Which sucks.

Even TX agrees on that one.

Plus I was an all-state corner back for all of high school. You honestly think anyone is going to outrun me with your big cowboy boots and shiny belt buckles to hide your small ****s, then you've got another thing coming.
all-state for OK? LULZ!!!

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
STEREOTYPE ALERT!

I won't out run you, but i'll huff and puff, and blow your house down.

After dojo weakens the foundation in crews of course XD

all-state for OK? LULZ!!!
LMFAO! TOO GOOD!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Man, this thread stinks... OF TEXAS BULL****!!

Man, don't make me have to unleash the fury of Pimp Fu on you third-rate, rat-faced, small genital, low-life, bottom-feeding, hair-lipped, receding hairline having, test-tube babies.

I'm lightning in a bottle, I'm an earthquake in a can.

I will crush you like I did Tink and Forward in San Antonio. Nobody can handle the pimpest... NOBODY.
Certainly not you rookies and your Metaknight playing buddies.

You'll all be crying about how much money you all lost to me on the way home, then find out that I impregnated all your girlfriends.

I'm THAT awesome.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well since people are just throwing complete **** out now, anyone up for a stepmania money match?

im down for any reasonable amount of money.

ill just put that as an open challenge to anyone for 20 bucks to make it match hansons style for the first post.

also i just actually looked at your link. good luck with that. looks like oklahoma will see some rain too, but not 100 mph winds.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Man, this thread stinks... OF TEXAS BULL****!!

Man, don't make me have to unleash the fury of Pimp Fu on you third-rate, rat-faced, small genital, low-life, bottom-feeding, hair-lipped, receding hairline having, test-tube babies.

I'm lightning in a bottle, I'm an earthquake in a can.

I will crush you like I did Tink and Forward in San Antonio. Nobody can handle the pimpest... NOBODY.
Certainly not you rookies and your Metaknight playing buddies.

You'll all be crying about how much money you all lost to me on the way home, then find out that I impregnated all your girlfriends.

I'm THAT awesome.
Pshh, you think you can come into this thread acting like you are all big ****?!?!?! From someone that got schooled by a 4 year old at last tournament, you shouldn't be talkin', son!

I'm about to put on my nikes and show you what fly kicks really are! Yoshi's gonna eat you up, spit you out, then eat you up again.

The only game you'll be bringin' to this tournament is Barbie. I'm Ken and you're about to get *****, beyotch!!

The only reason you'll impregnate our women is because they would rather have sex with you just to get you to stop talking.

O yeah, that smell is you, take a bath. YA STANK!

<3 po pimpus :D

chronoize

Smash Journeyman
Pshh, you think you can come into this thread acting like you are all big ****?!?!?! From someone that got schooled by a 4 year old at last tournament, you shouldn't be talkin', son!

I'm about to put on my nikes and show you what fly kicks really are! Yoshi's gonna eat you up, spit you out, then eat you up again.

The only game you'll be bringin' to this tournament is Barbie. I'm Ken and you're about to get *****, beyotch!!

The only reason you'll impregnate our women is because they would rather have sex with you just to get you to stop talking.

billy is that you ?
^.^;; *scratches head*
I've never seen bwett like this...you're so screwed!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I'm figure I'll jump in on this train while I'm at it:

Hanson, you've got a money match with me the next time I see you; you can name the amount. Beast 3 out of 5, SBR rules.

I'm also open for any other money matches :p

Edit - Normal money matches only, fockers.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I'm figure I'll jump in on this train while I'm at it:

Hanson, you've got a money match with me the next time I see you; you can name the amount. Beast 3 out of 5, SBR rules.
Done and done.

As for the rest of you guys, I know we kind of let ourselves get carried away with all the MMs and trash talk and what have you, but I can't help but be overwhelmed with this sensation of sheer awesome every time I take a peek at the attendance list. Texans - please, please, please, PLEASE do everything in your power to make the trip up to Norman happen. The rivalry and the friendly competition are just side spectacles accompanying probably the greatest tournament Oklahoma is about to ever see. As you can see, we players up here in Oklahoma are ready to host any event and throw down any amount, no matter how big or small, in the spirit of nurturing and reinvigorating our respective communities.

I mean, look at this thread - in a span of literally 24 hours, we almost have 40 different players from both states ready to rumble, and have cleared way over 100 posts in the process. Some of you are cautiously tentative confirmations, granted, but this is precisely what happens when great, like-minded players channel their efforts and enthusiasm into a common cause. General racket like this is always bound to pique someone's curiosity nearby, and we'll invariably rope in a bunch of stragglers interested in getting in on the fun of the ordeal in the process. Everyone here has some sort of intrinsic stake in the success of this event, regardless of what some of you might observe to be a somewhat glaring disparity in skill and talent between the two states.

But that's not the point, I hope. Really, I just want all you guys to come up here, share a few beers and have a great ****ing time with us.

Texas is undoubtedly one of the most talented and competitive states in the country - no one is disputing that. But just never forget that we are on the cusp of something huge here up further north, and that we are equally as ready and willing to dive headfirst into one of the greatest and most entertaining rivalries ever.

Start saving up, guys! Hope to see all you ****ing jerks soon. =)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
"I'm about to put on my nikes and show you what fly kicks really are! "

That was the funniest thing I've read personally lol

Aside from Andy's post.

TX vs OK crew battles will bring about something massive.

If nobody gets pregnant afterward, I'll walk away like something was missing.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Well, I just checked it out and talked with Santi.
It's about a 6 hour drive from San Angelo. And if we can get housing that weekend it's a serious consideration.

EDIT:
I'm really down to MM anyone from OK 10 dollars.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
This looks like a lot of fun. I'm going to check my schedule to see if I can go. If I can, I'll try to convince some of the other CS players to come with me.

Hmmm. I just looked at Google Maps and it looks like Dallas is a midpoint between College Station and Norman. Interesting.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Well, I just checked it out and talked with Santi.
It's about a 6 hour drive from San Angelo. And if we can get housing that weekend it's a serious consideration.
Well, you and Santi better add us to the serious consideration list, because we're serious about housing you guys for the weekend to make this happen. This goes for you too, Bear.

And Lee, sit on it for awhile, because I suspect that after I start locking down all the TX players on the list, this is probably something you won't want to miss. Even if it's a seven-hour drive. Me and four other guys are mentally prepping ourselves for the 16+ roundtrip that will inevitably comprise our excursion down to HOBO 11, so this shouldn't be a too terrible for you either. This is why I'm dropping notice on this tournament so early; I want to be able to work this out with OOSers. Anyway, just think about it. You got two months. =)

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Also keep in mind that while you have 2 months to prepare to make this trip, we have 2 months to make this trip worth your while.

News will spread quickly, we're getting the venue prepped already, we want to make sure this is the best run tourney possible, and we're going to make sure that nobody leaves OK without feeling satisfied that, at the very least, this was a fun tourney.

Also, please, please! when you figure it out, try to tell us when you're coming in and with who. We'll update that in the front page, and before the tourney, contact information, etc will be given out.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Sars, ill confirm right now that me and kalo WILL leave by bus on the 21st(night) and be there in the morn on the 22nd.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Well, you and Santi better add us to the serious consideration list, because we're serious about housing you guys for the weekend to make this happen. This goes for you too, Bear.

Sweet deal.
We'll plan a little more heavily after we get this other mess regarding housing and transportation to HOBO 11 and the other tourneys over the next couple of weeks.

po pimpus

Smash Ace

OH **** SON!! I just got owned! Don't worry about those 4-year-olds, I had a voodoo witch doctor extract my heart and replace it with a swirling black pit of hatred and fear.

I'ma bout to go Darth Vader on your candy *****.

Okay, if I talk any more cheese, somebody's gonna think I'm serious, so I'll leave it at this: This WILL be the biggest event in OK Smash history and if you're free that weekend, I highly suggest coming to Norman and battling it out with us. Nobody throws down a tourney like OK and we also happen to be a pretty cool core of players.

I also guarantee that there wiil be no shortage of talent for you guys to go up against. Beyond Hanson and Chris, there are soooo many talented players among us. Then you've got ME... :laugh:

So yeah. November. Oklahoma. MMs. Crew Battles. Po Pimpus.

LET'S-A GO.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I wanna go to this one. I'll see what I can do, almost positive I'll have to hitch a ride from someone.

I would like to do a $5 MM with SARS Pirate in a Wario Ditto if that is ok with him. This looks to be fun :)

My main is Wario.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
stiltz from houston is going but he will be in dallas when he leaves. me and kalo are from houston but the difference is that we will be leaving from HOUSTOn

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
I've got a set up as well if you need one. Minus the TV, doubt we'll have room in the car.

And I'm looking forward to playing with you tomorrow, assuming I'm not crazy and you ARE going to Dphat's house. Or did I just imagine that? :confused:

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
I've got a set up as well if you need one. Minus the TV, doubt we'll have room in the car.

And I'm looking forward to playing with you tomorrow, assuming I'm not crazy and you ARE going to Dphat's house. Or did I just imagine that? :confused:
Okay, cool, I'll add you to the list. And yeah, I'll be there tomorrow as soon as I get back into Dallas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom