• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
WRONG. I've shown up to four so far, NEVER went to Geno Bash, NEVER got to fight.(Maybe not 4)

You've practically ignored me all the way. Every time either my partner or I get DQed with us going "WHAT THE SHIZZZZ", then MIRACULOUSLY, one of us(usually not me) or neither of us move on. We try to talk to you but you just move on.

I understand tourneys can be a handful, but this is getting annoying.
Didn't I bring this up in War of the Roses? If a problem arises, simply PM me about it. It's a ginormous pain in the butt to go through all the posts multiple times and I sometimes miss things. Honestly, I'm only human and sometimes I'm busy.

Add in:

Now that I think about it, you'd usually show up like two hours after the deadline of a round and then ask why you were disqualified. I have the times posted and I sent reminders to everyone a week before each of my tournaments; what more do I need to do? Heck, most of my tournaments will probably be stickied from now on so that should help even further with people remembering.

@ Glyph:

Yes, Cowboy Bebop has an incredible soundtrack. Yoko Kanno is probably the best female composer of our time.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm sure FMOI is not on a mission to DQ you. Just make sure you get his attention, don't post only in the thread and hope he sees it. They move pretty quickly, especailly when the tournament itself get going, and its easy to have something get buried.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
How long where the lines?
There was no line at my polling place. I got in and out in 5 minutes (that's what she said).

I hear other places the lines are pretty long tho.

Anyone up for friendlies??

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Actually, scratch that, im probably going to be attending 2 offline tournaments this month...for now sign me up for "Hit me with your best smash" and "Cosby Bebop".

Also Ganondorf/Bowser

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Actually....crap just sign me up for Cosby Bebop, I dont really have enough time to do all of these tournaments now that I think about it.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Thanks for the info FMOI. The lines at the poll were rather long where I went this morning, but when I went past there almost an hour ago all was quiet on the western front (well, eastern, given location). Everyone is busy right now it would seem.

Edit: I'd play you in a bit Josh, eating lunch right now.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I'm glad I voted three weeks ago; I had to get up early enough as it was this morning.

@ Anyone who has played me:

Who would you say my best character/s is/are? I'm having a hard time deciding which I would actually say are my best for "Hit Me With Your Best Smash." Again, another problem with basically using random. :laugh:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I would have to play several of your characters in sucession. Most of the times we've played you've been practicing with one character only (it was Shiek most recently)

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
hi, thanks for the invite FMOI, i will enter all tourneys. i will post my chars later, and if any1 wants 2 team up with me, PM me :)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Who better to beat Team DAZE than Team DAZE itself?

Team One (we need to think of a name, but none of our SWF names start with a vowel, so we can't make a cool word:() is made up of trustworthy solid players. We'll function as a team, rather than crush ourselves.

That, or cheat.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Who better to beat Team DAZE than Team DAZE itself?

Team One (we need to think of a name, but none of our SWF names start with a vowel, so we can't make a cool word:() is made up of trustworthy solid players. We'll function as a team, rather than crush ourselves.

That, or cheat.
Who do you think we should do for our last player? I originally wanted to do Cat Fight but he hasn't been on in months...

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm not sure FMOI.

I think we should find another director, just so we'd have a common theme all the way through. (Or we could recruit a ringer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom