• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Okay Chaco *sob* you can close and lock it now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Dont worry Peachy it is because he fears me like any good person.

♥Does that mean you expect me to fear you too? ;) *conjures up a Pink Machine Gun *

♥And Mr. Shogun Fox, that's the way it has to be...sorry! ^__^

Yaya

Smash Champion
I'm still hoping to be on Peachy's team.

I'm Canadian, and she's 100 times more cheery then I am, that's inhuman, no, that's just peachy.

LOLBADJOKE

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace

♥Does that mean you expect me to fear you too? ;) *conjures up a Pink Machine Gun *

♥And Mr. Shogun Fox, that's the way it has to be...sorry! ^__^
what if i make a cake with a bunch of little hearts on it? Vanilla with strawberrys in the middle.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
I'm still hoping to be on Peachy's team.

I'm Canadian, and she's 100 times more cheery then I am, that's inhuman, no, that's just peachy.

LOLBADJOKE
lmao she does have enough for everybody on this board.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I guess I'll also join Evolution of Smash and Cosby Bebop as well.

I'll join EoS as Yoshi, Game & Watch, and probably Pokemon Trainer.

I have no idea who should be on my team for Cosby Bebop, but I'm willing to take suggestions (PMing me is the best way to get ahold of me).

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Oh, it's not. :evil: One of the persons that's part of this team dropped out of two of my earlier tournaments... Another is a winner of several Boonfests... The third has even locked horns with Azen in the past... The fourth used to the top ranked internet Snake in the world...
The first doesn't sound impressive at all.
The second guy I'm betting is Olimarman, whom I've beaten in all Boonfests I've played in. And Dabuz has beaten him in Olimar dittos.
The third guy isn't impressive, I've played Azen and M2K in person.
I don't know who the last guy might be, he's the only one that sounds at all like a challenge.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
Okay this time, I'd better make it passed the first round (excluding no shows)... no more early knockouts!

I'm going to jog a mile right now at 12:14am to prepare... and I'm going to buy a new controller.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
The first doesn't sound impressive at all.
The second guy I'm betting is Olimarman, whom I've beaten in all Boonfests I've played in. And Dabuz has beaten him in Olimar dittos.
The third guy isn't impressive, I've played Azen and M2K in person.
I don't know who the last guy might be, he's the only one that sounds at all like a challenge.
The first is Overswarm, the second Bo X7, the third is PhantomX, and the fourth is Ally. You've played Azen and M2K? Well, that certainly gives me a confidence boost of my skills. :laugh:

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥Cosby Bepop has everything!

♥The Grand prize, the teams, the trusses, the betrayal, the big names, medicores, the plain scary, and the people who talk about how cheery I am! ;)

cba

Smash Master
♥cosby Bepop Has Everything!

♥the Grand Prize, The Teams, The Trusses, The Betrayal, The Big Names, Medicores, The Plain Scary, And The People Who Talk About How Cheery I Am! ;)
How Cheery You Are!!!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
The first is Overswarm, the second Bo X7, the third is PhantomX, and the fourth is Ally. You've played Azen and M2K? Well, that certainly gives me a confidence boost of my skills. :laugh:
Playing someone doesn't mean anything. I never said I beat them did I?

And I've beaten BoX before.

There's no way you're getting Ally.

cba

Smash Master

who is Ally?
waiting for for an invite by anybody. DX

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

No but, I didn't but I assume you didn't get completely annihilated. I have Ally's FC and he's one of the people on my friend roster.

Add in:

From what I've been told, PhantomX has a very solid Wario that even gave Azen problems.

cba

Smash Master
No but, I didn't but I assume you didn't get completely annihilated. I have Ally's FC and he's one of the people on my friend roster.

Add in:

From what I've been told, PhantomX has a very solid Wario that even gave Azen problems.
wario is great. youll be saying that about my ZSS. lol j/k
FRIENDLYS?
also, i updated my sig.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
RSVPing to "Hit me with your best smash" as Yoshi and DK
I'd also like to join "Evolution of smash" as Yoshi/G&W/PT
As well as cosby bebop, although i'll still have to find a team XD

I wish i had time to read the 15 pages that popped up overnight, i have too much work that i'm not doing >_>

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
oh ****, I call dibs on ally, i HATE that canadian ******* and ive played him enough to have a general idea of his playstlte, looks like cp team time...i know who 3/4 of them main and 2/4 secondary btw

Halaster

Smash Ace
Does anyone mind if I shamelessly advertise in FMOI's tourney (if anyone does just yell at me)? I have a small tournament that I want to run tonight in honor of the American Presidential Elections. If things don't go off as I would like it will happen this weekend... (sorry cba... JOIN CBA's TOURNEY! He needs people too.)

Anyways. If you are interested please check it out at http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203443 it will be a good place to try out characters and get in some practice.

/end advertisement.

Edit: Also, how do you modify the thread title after you've posted it?

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Can I change my ssb64 character in the evolution of smash from ness to pikachu?

I'll need his epic edgeguarding skills and oos game

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
You've signed up for all my tournaments but you only showed up to one (Geno Bash) so...
WRONG. I've shown up to four so far, NEVER went to Geno Bash, NEVER got to fight.(Maybe not 4)

You've practically ignored me all the way. Every time either my partner or I get DQed with us going "WHAT THE SHIZZZZ", then MIRACULOUSLY, one of us(usually not me) or neither of us move on. We try to talk to you but you just move on.

I understand tourneys can be a handful, but this is getting annoying.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You learn something new everyday...

I changed that General Disscussion thread to include all the current tournaments. I'd put this in there, but double posts = BAD.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Wait... you're a girl? :crazy: (Then again I have noticed that a lot of the good Kirby players I have faced have been girls... same goes for Pikachu players too... and Peach...)
Lmao, very true. And I play two of the characters you just named. XD

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I just got around to listening to all the songs FMOI put in the OP, and now I can't stop listening to the Rain one.

I like it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom