• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Little_Chuckles

Smash Cadet
okay you guys, i need some SERIOUS practice, i never get to play anymore, i would say im getting worst, but i already sucked to start out with

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
I feel the same way, we need to have a smashfest somewhere...
Wut? said he might be able to have one next saturday, because by then he'll have his new carpet,
and I might be able to have a few people over sometime since my mom's in New York right now and I'm sure my dad won't mind.
Seriously though, I need some practice with people who are good,
Tire, wut?, and Sabaku couldn't smash they're way out of a noobfest (actually they probably could but not without me telling them what to do lol)
Especially Tire, he's either copying my every move or using the "not really TGM's combo"
Do I DI up or to the side to get outta that?

Also, I hope Drew sees this,
I've seen a few Regional zone threads and alot of them are full of spam...
Like this one...

Heathq

Smash Apprentice
Yeah , I think we'll probably be playing brawl at ou in a few years.

And I have another question, but mostly for coty since I've actually seen him do fox's non-wall infinite......do you use c-stick or control stick for your dair?

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
man, i need to smash with someone other than rasta and pay$ for a change. Any takers?

keroku_the_thunderwolf

Smash Apprentice
How long has it been? It feels like forever :(. Thie biggest news today is my BIRTHDAY!!!!! woot! So you all should wish me happy B-day, ya jerks :p. I may not have posted in scud time, but I HAVE been keepin' in touch. Please don't ask what I've been doing because I won't feel obliged... is that correct?...to answer.

Sorry I couldn't be at the monthly. Dad didn't want me going and I didn't feel like going all too much anyways. I did, however, feel that I have improved a bit in smash. I'm actually trying to be able to drill-shine infinite myself, well if that's what your trying. If it is, I can tell you how I do it if it helps. first, how I waveshine-I basically shine and then move my thumb to the X button and do the reg. wavedash. I do that then use it just like coty, only less perfect, mainly 'cause the short hop is usually a jump.

Oh, and one last thing, this is the longest post I have ever made. :)

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Yah so my dads mom just died last night, so dont expect much from me for about the next 2 months in smash. Ill try and make it, but there definitely wont be any smashfests at my house. Hes tryin to go to Iran next week and I dunno how long he will be gone, but as long as he is gone, no smashes at my house. I might be able to have a few people over every now and then, but nothing like the good Ole Days.

EDIT: Dont say your sorry and stuff like that for me, Ive met her twice in my life, once when I was like 6 and then again when I was 10 or so. I didnt like her, she was mean.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
so gt, are you holding a smashfest this weekend oBLAINE HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING ON MY SIGNATURE?!

Shade_

Smash Ace
blane blane blane, if oyu get the chance, and finish the sigs for everyone, get on aim, and helpme out with photoshop lol.

Little_Chuckles

Smash Cadet
wtf..... i cant do ANYTHING!!! it wouldnt be fair, my trainer hasnt been able to train me... and ooo, i know this is really off subject, but i had a soccer scrimage against U.S. grant, and they are one of THE BEST schools at soccer, and they beat us BUT.... only by two points, and my team did really good, i know IIIII did good, but i played the first quarter, and last quarter.... the two points were scored when i was NOT playing... muahahaha.... well anyways, i wanna play smash this weekend, i will be bored, unless i have softball practice at the batting cages, who knows, hhahahhaha, i type too much

Gravity

Smash Ace
wow.

that's really all i have to say about anything.

for some reason i am speechless...so, power rankings coming soon....

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Wow you still haven't gotten those done?

And the whole avatar thing...
That's just ********
Well...
Yeah

I'm gonna see if I can have a few people over maybe next...

Shade_

Smash Ace
I am, booked with HW, so yah, unless i finish everything i don't kno ifi can go anywhere. Chris says he wants to finish an put up his list but he will do it later.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, Loser of the match has to go straight for 2 weeks. Can you do it?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Zzzzzzzz, I want to say something but I really don't have anything to say. So instead I'll just ask random questions in my incoherence... wait... You put X-Box joysticks on your GameCube? WHYYYY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! Poor GCN controller.

So, any more details on OHSNAP?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's right, we should start planning OHSNAP3 if we want it to be anywhere near as big as we want it to be.

I suck at Smash and am too distracted by girl-related matters and english homework, so it's FFXII for now. Lawl.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Alright! Rasta shall not stand for this injustice! Next time we play Drew, Lanny, you wont be me...Maybe drew will, but not Lanny, drew is too good, and I just refuse to lose to peach.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
You say that like it's an accomplishment :laugh:

oooooh sick burn!

and I'm out.
oh yeah...well...i bet we killed more indians than you!
booyah.
wait...err...

anyway, sadly i'll only be on okie for like, 5 more months (i've been one since i wan born). but yeah, we need to plan out OHSNAP3. we meaning me...with some help from rasta, po, and coty if he will be here. give it until the beginning of march, then i'll start discussing things with them.

Top Bottom