• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
<_<

I ain't sure if I can at all lol I haven't played this game since like Oh Snap, and I'm thinking about switching to Diddy for temporary.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
At least when they get tired of running away, they always come back and settle down in my tent.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
When Girls want to get cozy near a fireplace, I can just use Brinstar.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Zac? Misleading people with CP's?

I would have never expected that from you sir.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Okay, it looks like Louisiana's going so I think I'm confirmed to go to Hobo now.

[SUPER EDIT]

Ehhh, don't mod me first of all. Secondly, the Oklahoma PR panel should check their PMs cause I just made the PR group.

It's limited to only 5 members, do not leak any information out, the instructions/rules for the PR are on the front page, we'll begin to whittle down the numbers of smashers until we get a PR of only 10 dudes.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oklahoma should come to HOBO. I have requested your appearance, MY REQUEST SHALL BE HONORED!

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
fatty never logs on so ill confirm for the both of us. we'll be coming late friday night though. i gotta take the mcat =/

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wait, wtf, Typ Ex is a fellow med hopeful!? Why aren't we better friends!?

Also, Omega, jokes like those are why no one woman wants to touch your *****.

Auddy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Auddy07
So I've been at OU for 6 days now and haven't seen any of my Smash Bros (punpunpun) from Norman, what's the deal?!?!?

Top Bottom