• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Bryan, I'm going to have to dock you 800 Cool Points(CP) for that one...

Lame pun is lame.

Hey, why are you posting **** and not practicing your game?! I need 100 casual conversation openers from you RIGHT NOW.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Hey, why are you posting **** and not practicing your game?! I need 100 casual conversation openers from you RIGHT NOW.
LOL.

How about... "So, how about that Digital Signals and Filtering professor? He seems rather unprofessional, if you ask me."

Not that there are many girls in that class, anyway =\

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
daaang auddy.

Almost a year since you have done anything in smash.

So you no longer live in Pauls Valley..? :[ If so that means NO smashers live anywhere within impulse want smash distance.

@getting bryan the ladies conversation: Where is the SOUL TRAIN when you need it?

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
LOL.

How about... "So, how about that Digital Signals and Filtering professor? He seems rather unprofessional, if you ask me."

Not that there are many girls in that class, anyway =\
I use that line a lot, there's like, a 92% chance that I get laid when I use that pick up line.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
If you're not gonna try Bryan...don't complain about it.
While I was mostly joking, that's actually something I might say in conversation =\

Also, GMo/KPeezy: Affinity wants the OHSNAP5 tio files from the flash drive he left at your place. I want him to have them, too.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
It's simple, regardless of wanting a long-lasting relationship, or trying to simply get laid, you need ONE THING above everything else.

CONFIDENCE.

No, I'm not talking simple, "Yeah, I can do this, no fear, no fear, no fear..." or "If I think about this logically, there is only a 45% chance of rejection, so..." levels of confidence...

I'm talking, Po Pimpus-level, "I DON'T CARE IF I GOTTA FIGHT KOS-MOS, MEW2KING, ALLY, CHU DAT, FICTION, AND DOJO ALL IN A ROW, I'M BEATING THAT *** AND TAKING THIS ****... SHORYUKEN!" Confidence.

You gotta go in there and overcome your deficiencies physically and socially through sheer force of will. Despite all the logic and evidence pointing otherwise. I don't care how far out of her league you may ACTUALLY BE, you KNOW you can bag this *****, and all of her friends AT THE SAME TIME. The **** should be dripping from your every orifice.

You have to give off an aura of Rejection Invulnerability so strong, that NO woman would even DARE attempt to peace you out. You don't just BELIEVE you can get a woman, you instinctively KNOW that panties will be dropping wherever you walk.

Oh, and you know, be interesting, have some **** personality. Although, with confidence like that, I don't see how you couldn't be seen as fun or interesting... ;)

bassem6

Smash Lord
So paul, I have a class at 2:30 that gets out at 3:20 on friday. I can still has a ride with you to the hobo?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Hey, I'm gonna make a Oklahoma travel group that everyone who's going to Hobo needs to join like now if they wanna go to Hobo. We gotta sort this **** out.

Also, I don't know how many times I gotta say this.

Daniel has the TIO files, he has the results, pester him about it. He has EVERYTHING. I PMd him, texted him, called him, and facebooked him.

That's all 4 mediums of conversation. If you want anything, talk to Daniel, don't talk to me to talk to Daniel.

****ING JOIN THIS

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=1519&gmid=235626#gmessage235626

Oklahoma travel plans group, we gotta have everything finalized by tomorrow!

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Bassem...I'd hate to break your heart little egyptian heart.

Yes, of course you can ride in my car...However...There is a good chance I may not be able to go...I'll find out today at work for sure. So, I'd try to assure a spot with Dan just in case...

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
somebody is going to have to sit in the trunk. which i wouldnt mind doing.

ill get the results from dan tomorrow. thank me later.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
It's simple, regardless of wanting a long-lasting relationship, or trying to simply get laid, you need ONE THING above everything else.

CONFIDENCE.

No, I'm not talking simple, "Yeah, I can do this, no fear, no fear, no fear..." or "If I think about this logically, there is only a 45% chance of rejection, so..." levels of confidence...

I'm talking, Po Pimpus-level, "I DON'T CARE IF I GOTTA FIGHT KOS-MOS, MEW2KING, ALLY, CHU DAT, FICTION, AND DOJO ALL IN A ROW, I'M BEATING THAT *** AND TAKING THIS ****... SHORYUKEN!" Confidence.

You gotta go in there and overcome your deficiencies physically and socially through sheer force of will. Despite all the logic and evidence pointing otherwise. I don't care how far out of her league you may ACTUALLY BE, you KNOW you can bag this *****, and all of her friends AT THE SAME TIME. The **** should be dripping from your every orifice.

You have to give off an aura of Rejection Invulnerability so strong, that NO woman would even DARE attempt to peace you out. You don't just BELIEVE you can get a woman, you instinctively KNOW that panties will be dropping wherever you walk.

Oh, and you know, be interesting, have some **** personality. Although, with confidence like that, I don't see how you couldn't be seen as fun or interesting... ;)
Writing genius right there. You should write a book Brandon. I can see it now "PRO TIPS FROM A BLACK MAN ON HOW TO PICK UP LADIES"

You could even charge 2 buckets of fried chicken for a copy instead of money just to cut out the middle man. :)

po pimpus

Smash Ace
I think I already covered it with you guys, but I won't be able to go to HOBO, so that should free up some room in someone's car.

And Tom, they forgot the most powerful card of all, The Po Magician! His special ability, MISFIRE, allows him to instantly kill any card on the field at the cost of a few dozen Life Points.

@Deezy: Make that a couple of takeout boxes of shrimp fried rice from my favorite Chinese eatery and you've got a deal.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
so...some relavent news incoming

i have started working on something grand:
expect an oklahoma melee tournament at early-mid october.

i need maybe 2 people to help me besides brett, assuming he's up for it. walrus?
all other information is pretty much disclosed until i find out who wants to help me and then start solidifying my plans with them. don't want to get ahead of myself.
but melee is going to be in oklahoma again. get hyped.
Please make this happen.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
not attending HOBO = do not want.

but alas I won't go, wish I coudl so muhh fox can spam lazers all day

FattyFatFatso

Smash Apprentice
Best Kuni story yet. So tonight I went out to "celebrate" my MCAT score and I came back with this:

I told him it was "apple juice" and he promptly drank it. He made a disgusted face and told me it was the worst apple juice he ever drank and said it was pure carbonation. I told him he didnt have a refined enough taste in apple juice and he apologized and thanked me for letting him try this new juice. He told me he expected something juicy and refreshing but wound up with pure carbonation. I still dont think he knows what this apple juice is.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Best Kuni story yet. So tonight I went out to "celebrate" my MCAT score and I came back with this:

I told him it was "apple juice" and he promptly drank it. He made a disgusted face and told me it was the worst apple juice he ever drank and said it was pure carbonation. I told him he didnt have a refined enough taste in apple juice and he apologized and thanked me for letting him try this new juice. He told me he expected something juicy and refreshing but wound up with pure carbonation. I still dont think he knows what this apple juice is.
I wish I could sig that at first I thought it was steak sauce I was gonna say "That good ol' steak n bake!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That answers why there are no Black IC mains...

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Not to me **** don't play low tier! Go Toon Link if you want awesome! Jerm's black. So's Hyro.

Ehh, and I'd like to say that I almost got kuni to eat a condom.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I gave Kuni a fruit flavored condom telling him it was candy, he opened it, sniffed it, played around with it, and his younger brother saw him and told him it was a condom.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You know what if you ALMOST get a friend to eat a condom, you're a winner in my book.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
It's still pretty funny that it was his younger brother of all people who intervened.

Also: someone said they were camping on my Facebook news feed, and my brain initially processed that as DMG's version of camping =\

Top Bottom