• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i already know who i am housing if certain groups plan on attending. if MO doesn't come for either brawl or melee i will be active in the thread and find other people to house, though :D

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ill house, most likely for brawl though. or if i am housing for melee they woudl have to find somewhere else to play.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
new oklahoma PR...since there's interest i would spearhead it. i need 3 other panelists...due to previous experience i would like brandon, bryan, and chris on it if they are down :D i'm going to be the 4th but exclude myself since i'm trying to get on the new england PR, so there could be an interesting run for first if andy can beat chris again or people start to step up and get hella ballin'! do it!!! pm me lists 1-15 guys, you know the drill.
(list will only be top 10, but 15 for partial points, etc)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
pending on if my real roommate decides to show up, i think i could house like 10 people comfortably. however, i would prefer to house peopel who dont play til like 4 am the day before.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
I'd provide room space if me and my roommate's beds didn't account for 40% of the entire dorm space lol.

But I'll provide my Wii. Possibly my brother's too assuming he never uses it again.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Go ahead and do so, it's almost 3 and me and my roommate are still up and at 'em, so I bet I'll be hard as hell to wake up.

Like I said though, I have work at 5, so any Smash stuff going will have to be around morning or noon or so.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
Oh, well I'll go to bed now then, and hope to wake up around 10 or so. We should try to get those other two guys to join us, since they live in the dorms too. And then, you know, anyone else who isn't busy.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Threw together a banner graphic, idk I'm not too happy with it but I realized Kefka's tower was going to be too large... so I just used the snapping piranha plant and super mario world text which really doesn't mesh very well but oh well its 4 in the morning and I don't want to mess with anything anymore.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Already working on a pr, just hold tight people.

Also put me down for like, ionno, 3 TVs a wii and a gamecube or something. Andy's got like 2 more TVs too.

Oh my God, I did not know that New Mexico was closer than El Paso.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Table of Contents code for later
HTML:
<table id="menu" class="tborder" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="2" border="0" width="200"><tr class="alt1"><td colspan="3">Table of Conents[/b]
<table cellpadding="10" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td><a href="#melee">- Melee</a><br><a href="#brawl">- Brawl</a></td></tr></table>

<table border="0" id="melee" width="100%"><tr><td align="left">Melee</td><td align="right"><a href="#menu">[ Top ]</a></td></tr></table><hr size="1" style="color:; background-color:" />

<table border="0" id="brawl" width="100%"><tr><td align="left">Brawl</td><td align="right"><a href="#menu">[ Top ]</a></td></tr></table><hr size="1" style="color:; background-color:" />

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Already working on a pr, just hold tight people.

Also put me down for like, ionno, 3 TVs a wii and a gamecube or something. Andy's got like 2 more TVs too.

Oh my God, I did not know that New Mexico was closer than El Paso.
thats when you know TX is too big.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Yo someone hook me up with one of those FFVI joints- I'll rock either Cyan or Setzer fo' sho.

Oh yeah, go check out the OHSNAP thread and read my post. If y'all ain't hype after that, then there is no hope for you, because you have no heart nor any soul.

And yet, even the heartless, soulless zombie masses fear my fire. Because it is the only thing that can soothe their unliving torment....

Top Bottom