• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I'll team with you in Brawl Brandon lol. I think I'm just going to do doubles for each event and thats it...lack of funds at the moment >.>
won some money, i could fund you if you think you're going to win. else take another year to pay me back LOL

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Yawara, how many people from Louisiana would I be housing? If my roommate isn't back that weekend, I will be able to do it regardless, but if he is, I will need to plan out arrangements. However, if the number is low enough, I will also be able to do it regardless.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Bryan, it's not much. One car is coming, four/five people, and they're only gonna be housed two days ya dig? Most likely one cause they wanna stop at Dallas to rest.

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I have work Wednesday and Thursday evening, and I have to go home after work Thursday, but I'll be back Friday evening to prepare for Oh Snap.
tl;dr--I can play Wednesday and Thursday morning or Friday night.

kpeezy

Smash Cadet
kpeezy looking to smash sometime this week. Hit me up if you want to come to Edmond. Otherwise, I'll wait for the biggest pre-tourney gathering.

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm trying to work with HXC lancenter to get us bonus prizes at future tournaments. (gamestop cards, peripherals, drinks, etc)

Sponsors are gained through the amount of signups and site traffic at their website. If you all register that would be a great help. Oh Snap tourneys are actually on there, so you can join them and will be added to the bracket. Their site tracks stats ACROSS and BETWEEN tournaments, so you can actually see your performance scale, and if your really good you would quality for personal sponsorship to regional or national events.
Anyway at the least please register.
http://league.hxclancenter.com/tournaments.php

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
I signed up for Melee singles, and Melee doubles seems like it's a sign up per team thing so I didn't do anything with that. I don't know to what extent I'm going to compete in Brawl; maybe singles, but probably not doubles.

Shade_

Smash Ace
Unless someone really wants to team with me for Brawl, I don't think I'm going to enter Brawl at all. I completely dropped that game since minus came out. I'll probably just be entering melee doubles to team with Andy, and maybe singles if my hands aren't cold and I feel like I can wave-shine without messing up.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
..and at approximately, 1:37, the most terrible **** ever witnessed was commited...

Where is the hype at for OHSNAP? You are all about as dormant as a cave full of hibernating bears... Where is the flaming? The cocky declarations of victory? The hometown pride?

WHERE YA BALLS AT, OKLAHOMA?!

Do I have to do everything around here? You should all be well aware of how to bring hype and fury to an event. I'm going to be so loud and so obnoxious everyone will remember their trip up here! I will spit flames hot enough to melt boulders /no Charizard...

I will crush my foes' morale with just the most minor utterance... I will bring the hype, and you will all be touched by my bravado... Stand up, OK, and let us enter into the fray once more!

SHORYUKEN!

Shade_

Smash Ace
Lolol. You know just for that Brandon, I'll enter singles with wolf one more time. The laser magazine is going empty this time!

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Lolol. You know just for that Brandon, I'll enter singles with wolf one more time. The laser magazine is going empty this time!
Lolol. You know just for that Brandon...
What? For the first time in history... Kuni spelled my name... CORRECTLY.

It's now official, the world doesn't end in 2012, it ends now :)

Seriously, though, I'm glad to see I can still inspire people to rise to greatness. Maybe there's hope for us yet...

Shade_

Smash Ace
Lol. I don't know why now, but all of the sudden I'm pumped for OHSNAP. A little lait albeit. Is it at the union and what time is it?

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Kuni please see the link for info:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11959053

Can everyone here let me know who they are housing, and if you aren't housing anyone how many people you may be able to take in?

I assume a number of people are going to show up at the tourney and be like "hey is there a place to stay" so if you didn't dedicate yourself to house a car, having an open bed (or floor) could still be a great help.

I also need of televisions still. I just picked up 4 more.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Also TOM!!! Can you get in touch with Hanson and see if he's coming/wiling to house Zac's car?

And I'm going to Norman tomorrow and expect lots of play play time.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
hanson is going to jamaica with his girlfriend

wait

Zac's coming?

*edit*
Josh, Curtis, and Corey. Bank statements have come up. Made a mistake on gas money. Really owe me $10 each.

Top Bottom