• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

bassem6

Smash Lord
Oi deezy!Thats not the only thing I said =\. You can team with my friend chaz (ice) that you played at the monthly. Hes gonna be coming with me if your interested in me asking him.

Young Deezy

Smash Apprentice
Old pic is old DMG. You can do better.

And Bassem, I am teaming with Broly from texas unless more team changing drama goes down. I have heard he is good and aggresive and those were my qualifications lol .

Lol more team changing drama went down. as og NOW its stealth raptor

Shoes Magoo

Smash Rookie
Hello, board. I just wanted to let everyone know that i'm still around even though i've been inactive. A busy schedule + lack of transportation has kept me from smashing with people, but i'm looking forward to having some fun at ohsnap. If anyone is available for some matches tomorrow afternoon I'm happy to host or meet up somewhere, or at least play wifi.

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
so...
im here still, just been busy with work
I CAN MAKE IT.
SEE YOU CATS THERE

Be ready for the best sonic in oklahoma

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
So crew battles, I noticed Texas was doing kinda crappy at the beginning lol (someone told me Bassem took off 6 stocks, BASSEM BEAST!). Who ended up winning crews?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
As soon as I stepped inside, I tried to prepare myself for the most ****, Epic, Best Region in the Region, legendary status tournament for the South. I laughed, I cried, I screamed, I played....

*shakes hand*

This is friggen bull crap. Why was I not there? Fail.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
***CHARACTERS WHO RECEIVED A FEW MINOR BUFFS***

1. Peach
-Slightly more knockback on forward smash: golf club (70/50) -> (75/50), frying pan (68/30) -> (68/50)
-Slightly more knockback on Peach Bomber (40/50) -> (50/50)

**** that...

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Hey affinity, you know anywhere i can find a usb backup playing program?
I googled it and yet every place i go looks kinda sketchy <.<

Shade_

Smash Ace
Hey check it out guys, my Link's arrows knock you down after 110% now.

Now if only his up B went higher. Whatever, if I play "Balanced Brawl", Link is my character of choice.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Hey affinity, you know anywhere i can find a usb backup playing program?
I googled it and yet every place i go looks kinda sketchy <.<
didnt ask me, but ill answer anyway. it really depends on which usb loader you want.

most players in the brawl community don't use a usb loader, rather they use a cheat engine provided here.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Gecko_os

If you want to play games on usb (which id suggest) you can find all of them here

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=148759

I use usb loaders cause they load games (like brawl) much quicker than a normal disc would. Also, they come with similar cheat engines.

Top Bottom