• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
So I have been wanting to do this for a while now I want to have another little smashfest at my house this weekend but instead of playing brawl we will only be playing Melee yep good ol' melee so I just wondered would people actually come? Because I don't wanna post EVER YONE MELEE AT MY HOUSE COME NOW!!!!!! And then no one shows up..... my IC's need someone to Wobble XD.
I'm quite booked this weekend :/
Next weekend would be beastly though.
I haven't played melee with good players for quite some time XD

FK1

Smash Journeyman
So...for those people who want to go to HOBO 18...I've pretty much found housing.

I just want to know...For those of you that want to go. How certain are you that you CAN/WILL go?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
couple of things

1. wheres the smashfest at today in celebration of bassems arrival?

2. its not as prevalent now, but as school progresses towards hobo, you may have a significant add/drop rate of who's going. so you may (not) want to account for extras.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
YO! My Oklahomies I've been tearing it up down here in Mesa, AZ and I'm moving to Oklahoma this weekend so if anybody wants to get there hands on some fresh meat i'm the person your going to want to play but I prefer MELEE. I will play brawl but I don't care for it. I'm going to be living in El Reno. Here's my phone number 480 406 9666 if you want to get down on some MELEE give me a call. GET HYPE SON!
Yo, you should definitely come down to Norman soon like Bryan (Omega Star) mentioned, since that is where all of us are now. The brawl scene is bigger here, but you'll still be able to find people to play melee with :).

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Paul, I'm not quite 100% confirmed yet, but I should have definite details by Monday/Tuesday... Gotta clear some things at work.

On that note, I would probably have to work that Friday, and that would mean leaving really late on Friday... like around 10PM. I don't think anyone would want to wait that long for me, so I may not be able to go.

Like I said, I'll know for sure in a few days. But I'd be prepared to have someone else drive just in case.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Paul, I'm not quite 100% confirmed yet, but I should have definite details by Monday/Tuesday... Gotta clear some things at work.

On that note, I would probably have to work that Friday, and that would mean leaving really late on Friday... like around 10PM. I don't think anyone would want to wait that long for me, so I may not be able to go.

Like I said, I'll know for sure in a few days. But I'd be prepared to have someone else drive just in case.
Yeah, if you can't drive, I can. It's not that big of a deal, but in that instance, I could only fit 3 other people in my car instead of 4. I got housing for 3-5 of us, so it's not a matter of who's going as much as a matter of people just going. Details/Questions? :D

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
brandon, pending on how school and **** goes, id wait for you. i think we'd have to arrange for housing though.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
New PR, we gotta work on it.

I say the members of the PR should be:
Me
Chris
Paul
Bassem?
Bryan?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
So FK and I decided that the new PR panel should be:

Chris
Josh
FK
Bassem
Me

Wanna get together soon and make a new PR?

bassem6

Smash Lord
Yay for being in the PR panel! Woo woo. Im gonna be gone for most of the day today but I'll post when im back in norman.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
So there is a smashfest today right? If so I'm gonna need someone to pick me up if thats ok hit me up on my cell: (405)-889-4525

On a random note I just had a bad friday guys...well sorta mostly bad things just happened...

I'm super allergic to cats and I loooove cats =(

My Gamecube controller broke =(

and my Brawl disk broke =(

yeah.......

Scud

Smash Apprentice
Well it looks funny nonetheless... :)
and yes we should hang, finishing my final project for intersession course and unpacking all this stuff.

Gravity

Smash Ace
well im in norman now, had fun last night.

ill probably be busy today though but who knows.

also kevin get in contact with me you live here now

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Sooo....

ADHD won SNES 2 stocking m2k in losers finals and beating ally 6-2 in 2 sets in grand finals.

Diddy kong=mega broken.
BAN DIDDY KONG NAO!! ;)

Well, it's looking pretty grim as far as me going to HOBO is concerned... I still have a couple of more cards to play, but my back is pretty close to the wall.

Why does Houston keep getting denied my love?

Top Bottom