• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Don't get too cocky, Norman! Just because the mighty Bassem has joined your ranks does not automatically mean you're Oklahoma's Top Tier City...

OKC still has the Legendary KOS-MOS, the Enigmatic Pablo, the Silent Assassin, Marc, and of course, the Kamina of Oklahoma, the Pokemon Professor, the Almighty King of Fire Punches, the Ninja God of Rock, the One, the Only, POOOOOO PIIIIIMMMMMPPPPUUUUUSSSSS!!!!

bassem6

Smash Lord
Keroku, where you living at son.

Also, I saw Bassem at Cate Cafeteria. Celebrity alert.

And the video Tom posted is the best.
I saw you too! Cant play tonight. Getting ready for classes tomorrow. You can come smash around 12 or so tomorrow if youd like. Roomie will have class and I'll have nothing to do.

Don't get too cocky, Norman! Just because the mighty Bassem has joined your ranks does not automatically mean you're Oklahoma's Top Tier City...

OKC still has the Legendary KOS-MOS, the Enigmatic Pablo, the Silent Assassin, Marc, and of course, the Kamina of Oklahoma, the Pokemon Professor, the Almighty King of Fire Punches, the Ninja God of Rock, the One, the Only, POOOOOO PIIIIIMMMMMPPPPUUUUUSSSSS!!!!
We should have a city crew battle at the next smashfest everybody attends =). Grudge match: Norman vs OKC. Who will take all the marbles?

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Yeah, I could probably swing by around then. I get out of my last class for awhile at 12:20 PM, and I could kill time at your place until my lab at 2:00 PM.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Yeah, I could probably swing by around then. I get out of my last class for awhile at 12:20 PM, and I could kill time at your place until my lab at 2:00 PM.
Sounds good :chuckle:

Also, I agree that tom should be one of the power ranking panelists.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
LOL yea, a city crew battle would be useless.

Hanson, Bassem, Bryan, Kuni, Paul, Tom, Hailey, Anthony, Grant, Kyle, me.

That list looks like a ****ing PR.

Also, Bryan, you're on the PR board too not Josh.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Who will take all the marbles?
I hate marbles...they feel stupid and make irritating noises when they scrape against other marbles.

Also...what does OKC consist of? Will, Chris, and Po?

P.S. Good luck to everyone who's starting a new semester :D

Scud

Smash Apprentice
So, good luck everyone for their new semester. Hope it is enjoyable and successful!
Oatmeal is bad.

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
Before I say what I have to say I want to wish everyone luck on their semester!!! (Yes I care :laugh:.)

Is there going to be a smashfest this week? I've been seriously wanting to play some of you guys again especially with my IC's so I can see how its doing so far.

City crew battle would be one-sided but fun.

I can't wait to see the new PR list Tom should be a panelist by the way just saying.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
lil will everything about your account fits you perfectly atm.

Also <3 Kansas. How does affinity have that many posts already <_<

[edit]

OMG BASSEM YOU LIVE IN WALKER 4??

Walker 4 East for LIFE SON!

***** I RAN THAT ****! Does Bryan still act as the RA there?

bassem6

Smash Lord
lil will everything about your account fits you perfectly atm.

Also <3 Kansas. How does affinity have that many posts already <_<

[edit]

OMG BASSEM YOU LIVE IN WALKER 4??

Walker 4 East for LIFE SON!

***** I RAN THAT ****! Does Bryan still act as the RA there?
Hahaha awesome yawara :chuckle:

And nope. Our RA's name is steven.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Remember to be nice to your RA...and make him cookies... Bassem, how are the HOBO plans coming for you? Do you think you'll want/be able to go? :D Please...Pretty please.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Remember to be nice to your RA...and make him cookies... Bassem, how is the HOBO plans coming for you? Do you think you'll want/be able to go? :D Please...Pretty please.
Yeah hes really chill and funny. And hmmm. Hobo is oct. 5th correct? I dont have anything planned so far for that weekend so I guess I could go. Dayum man, the only thing is that the drive is like 8 hrs right?

Bounogun

Smash Cadet
If anyone is having a smashfest or just playing smash I'm down to play just give me a call at 480 406 9666. I won't be on the computer for a while so I won't see a PM or a post if anyone tries to contact me through the boards. GET HYPE SON!

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah hes really chill and funny. And hmmm. Hobo is oct. 5th correct? I dont have anything planned so far for that weekend so I guess I could go. Dayum man, the only thing is that the drive is like 8 hrs right?
September 5th...bro. So, the weekend after this one.

Yeah it would a pretty long drive, but you don't have to drive...Unless you WANT to. :D

And there's nothing like being in an 8 hour friendship bus with the same 4 people TWICE!!!....(...oh gawd...)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I drove 9 hours to get to Oklahoma for Oh Snap, it really isn't that bad as long as the company is good (and you share the burden of driving).

bassem6

Smash Lord
September 5th...bro. So, the weekend after this one.

Yeah it would a pretty long drive, but you don't have to drive...Unless you WANT to. :D

And there's nothing like being in an 8 hour friendship bus with the same 4 people TWICE!!!....(...oh gawd...)
The weekend after this one isnt september 5th xD. I think i may go. It may just be fun =)

FK1

Smash Journeyman
The weekend after this one isnt september 5th xD. I think i may go. It may just be fun =)
8/24 Monday (today, we are here.)
8/25 Tuesday
8/26 Wednesday
8/27 Thursday
8/28 Friday
8/29 Saturday
8/30 Sunday (This one)
8/31 Monday
9/1 Tuesday........before.
9/2 Wednesday....................(Point of reference)
9/3 Thursday.......after.
9/4 Friday
9/5 Saturday (Weekend)
9/6 Sunday...

Can we agree on this model, Bassem?

If we take a little detour, which I definitely think we should to avoid Dallas traffic altogether, I can get us free lunch or dinner depending on what time it is.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I live at the Cate center, 2nd floor, Neill hall
You could come smash at my dorm sometime if you'd like. Whats your numbah? I can call you whenever. Brian (zinth) may be coming for a couple of hrs today.

8/24 Monday (today, we are here.)
8/25 Tuesday
8/26 Wednesday
8/27 Thursday
8/28 Friday
8/29 Saturday
8/30 Sunday (This one)
8/31 Monday
9/1 Tuesday........before.
9/2 Wednesday....................(Point of reference)
9/3 Thursday.......after.
9/4 Friday
9/5 Saturday (Weekend)
9/6 Sunday...

Can we agree on this model, Bassem?

If we take a little detour, which I definitely think we should to avoid Dallas traffic altogether, I can get us free lunch or dinner depending on what time it is.
Ahh okie dokie. Hmm. Do you need to know for sure whether im coming or not by a certain time?

Scud

Smash Apprentice
So Yawara, you mentioned you wanted to get more back into melee right?

Is anyone planning on meeting during the week much? It would be cool if we could meet some during the week to play for at least just 2 hours or so.....
Also it would be nice to go to an out of state tourney...or at least go play Dallas in melee sometime (of course brawlers might want to come along)

Classes are looking alright for me so far. Only taking 12 hours since i took 2 courses during the summer and am working 20 hours now. How about you guys?

LiL.Will

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ZOMGitzWill
3DS FC
2208-5740-6357
I want to see these Ice Climbers of yours, Will...I'm sure it's poetry in motion when you get a grab....Right?
I consider it poetry when I pull off a big Desynch Combo but yeah when I get a grab I can actually say "You just lost that stock" withour messing up I'm working on speed grabbing so I can show off a little more :bee:.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I'm taking 19 hours this year =x

At least I scheduled easy classes around, but I don't know how I'm supposed to legitely get around campus this year.

Also, yeah I wanna get back into Melee. And I'm probably gonna start playing Diddy/Marth in Brawl for like a month or so just to freshen up my Snake when I get back to it. Some things I wanna learn to do that seems so much fun.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm taking 14 hours... but I have classes at 8AM three times a week... meaning I have to get up at like 5:30 3 times a week. **** my life :(

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
why that early for an 8 o clock class? i have 3 at 830. but im also taking 16 hours.

Top Bottom