• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I live like 45 minutes from campus, but parking and gas prices are atrocious, so I have to catch the bus 1.5 hours before my class actually starts (6:30), takes me about 15 mins to get to the bus stop, and 45 mins to get ready.

I really hope this finance course doesn't take attendance, b/c I'm going to be missing **** near every one of them.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
Attendance. The only reason why my GPA suffers.

Anyways, EVERYONE WISH KEVIN A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

Also parts of my 19 hours include:
non-attendance easy grade geography
Landis class which has 0 attendance, online exams/final (and this dude talks to Obama regularly)
What is Science class with a 96% A, 4% B ratio.

My only hard classes are the Japanese ones lol

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I'm taking 18 hours, which are comprised of:
-Honors Calc III
-Introduction to Digital Design (with lab)
-Digital Signals and Filtering
-Programming Structures and Abstractions (with lab)
-Engineering Practice I
-General Physics I Lab

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
HAPPPY BUUURFFFFDAY~~!~!

I need a foreign language, and since i'm all anime geeka and stuff, I thought I would like japanese the most.

it's fun so far

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
Yes I do main Fox, but I liek don't know much of the techy stuff with him, or how he matches up with anyone.

so i'm still noobish when it come to brawl. but yesh, we must play we must play sometime.

can you play online perhaps?

FK1

Smash Journeyman
All right...so does anyone planning on going to hobo know yet?... I'll need to know ASAP to confirm the housing I already ocnfirmed a while back.... I think. I dunno. I'll do it again. Hands up please... :D

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
you're already passed the 5 person limit you accommodated for but sure, ill raise my hand this time.

bassem6

Smash Lord
KK count me in then :)

Edit: Paul I noticed you said that you, me, chuck, and rick are going in the OK carpool. Are those just the people who are riding in your car? Because I think tom, chris, brandon, yawara(maybe) and fatty are all coming too.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
KK count me in then :)

Edit: Paul I noticed you said that you, me, chuck, and rick are going in the OK carpool. Are those just the people who are riding in your car? Because I think tom, chris, brandon, yawara(maybe) and fatty are all coming too.
I just listed those people so they'd have something to go by. Yeah, those people right now are most likely to be in my car.

Both Daniel and I are driving, so between Daniel and me,we should be able to fit everyone that wants to go.

Bounogun

Smash Cadet
I would like to go to this tournament I've been looking into it if anyone has space in there car for an extra person please let me know if not I will be renting a car and leaving on friday and driving back on sunday. If anyone who wants to go with me is willing to help chip in for the car I will be happy to accept your company on the ride down there.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
you're not goin to see a whole lot of melee i think. i could be wrong though.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
I think I'm going to sit HOBO out. Meta Knight is banned, and I don't really want to spend the money and time. I'll probably just stay here so I can do homework and brood about how I'm probably going to be single for the entirety of the my college career.

Also, on the newly-renovated cafeteria: holy ****ing ****.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Why not spend that time finding a girly friend?
Because girly friends are not necessarily girls.

But:
1) There are like no girls in my classes.
2) Any such attempts would most certainly be futile.
3) I'm better at doing homework and brooding, anyway.

Man, I got four-stocked by the rain.

FK1

Smash Journeyman
Because girly friends are not necessarily girls.

But:
1) There are like no girls in my classes.
2) Any such attempts would most certainly be futile.
3) I'm better at doing homework and brooding, anyway.

Man, I got four-stocked by the rain.
Bro...You ain't gonna get laid with that kinda confidence...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Omega is Houston status with Women apparently; He just Quits and gives up.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Actually, I am in Computer Engineering. However, I want to do this accelerated program that gets me a bachelor's in Computer Engineering in the normal four years and a master's in Computer Science in a fifth year.

I like to think of myself as pragmatic rather than unconfident.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually, I am in Computer Engineering. However, I want to do this accelerated program that gets me a bachelor's in Computer Engineering in the normal four years and a master's in Computer Science in a fifth year.

I like to think of myself as pragmatic rather than unconfident.
Prostitutes like to think of their job as providing Community Service.

Top Bottom