• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Florida Thread: see www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=70386

derf

Smash Ace
yo ex, im pretty sure hollywood is down by miami/ ft lauderdale...so you might want to change that for 1-up's location

New_and_Inproved

Smash Apprentice
kingnautilus said:
Feel free to play with me anytime. Transportation isn't a problem for me.

AIM: Codfeesh

Oh, and I live in Miami, in the Palmetto Bay area.
omg someone lives in Palghetto Bay too lol
wat char u play and were u live i mean wat street

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
haha derf, i actually noticed that a while ago, and was waiting for someone to correct me on it before i changed it. Maybe i will now.

Go to OS 2--check the thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=53167

EDIT: Florida Tourneys in progress: Its so cool falling back in time...
P.A.W.S. 1 –Pwning All With Style- Dec 3 & 4, Miami FL **Singles Pot over $1,300 bux**
Central Florida Tournament November-19 Kissimmee
S.Florida (9/04) – Zero Ping’s House Tournament Chapter 2 – Playa stole my jump!
TechLords SSBM Tournament @ WPB, FL!
S.Florida (7/17) – Zero Ping’s House Tournament Chapter 1 – Can’t stop the drama!
FORT1 in Fort Myers, Florida RESULTS ARE UP!
MLG Orlando Results
MLG Orlando! -- April 23rd
Game Continuum presents: Revolver Roulette. FL tournament. March 26th!
Tournaments in Hollywood, Florida
CSX FLORIDA TOURNEY “Omnismash!” FULL! Results-ShoutOuts “On First Page”
Orlando UCF R-E-S-U-L-T-S @ End

I'm putting these in order of the last number in the URL, if you know of any tourney which is out of order in this sequence (closest to further back in time) please tell me, I want to have this right. Oh yeah and these are tournaments through page 21.

Blackman

Smash Rookie
Blackman:Broward:Marth..Zelda/Sheik...Dr.MArio.....Falco.......[currently trainin wit ganon and yoshi]

exarch

doot doot doot
I guess not.

Edit: Mainly because I dont have time right now and a final tomorrow (in 8 hours X . X)
copy paste from old smasher by region

RetroHyrulianRocketeer: (16) Orlando (mount dora)
Luigi_Factor: (20) Orlando
Smashmylifeaway: (23) Orlando; 2* will travel
Misto-Roboto: (18) Winter Park
Pgreg: (18) Winter Park (Rollins College) 2* mobile
LaughterisDeadly: (16) Winter Park 1* non-mobile
Tr3nt: Orlando
Lighted_Warrior4: (15) Mirimar; (20min from Miami) 2*
SmashTheorist: (20) royal palm beach
Fantasia: (13) Orlando/St. Cloud/Kissimmee
strycubus: (group: 22, 19, 18, 16, 15) pembroke pines / hollywood
Lumbro: (20) Gainesville; 10* will travel
Goldwingbp: (20) Gainesville; 10* will travel
Delaini: (22) Gainesville; will travel wherever GBP can go
Zerostance: (22) Gainesville; non-mobile, host the University of Florida tournies
black_link: (19) Tallahassee; looking for comp. on FAMU campus (no car)
JuicyJ: (17) Miami Beach; 3*
Hozart: (16) Oviedo; travel up to 30min or so
XenonSheik: (16) Winter Garden; will travel in state

NotAchickEn

Smash Cadet
Boca Raton, Delray Beach (Very South FL); Just started smash, no real mains, I can play a decent Doc, Peach, Fox, Falco. Still experimenting =/

SynikaL

Smash Lord
NotAchickEn said:
Boca Raton, Delray Beach (Very South FL); Just started smash, no real mains, I can play a decent Doc, Peach, Fox, Falco. Still experimenting =/

Do you drive? I live in Boynton Beach which is right next door to both those areas. Maybe we can Smash sometime, hit me up.

-Syn

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
AlucarD: Sheik... I com from Ecuador (South America), to find good team of smashers im in fort mayers, Gosh... i dont have car insurrance so i cant go anywhere, if somebody whant 2 play i will be waiting...

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
alucard me and RockCrock live in Fort Myers too....how old are you...we might go to the same school???

If you ever want to talk to us about getting together....you can PM/IM us at Papa Strawbeary for me and RockCrock89 for him!!!

:colorful:

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
hey im 19 (yeah a little older hehe) i actually in 3er year in college but i study in south america.... mi cousin study in... Estero High School

UltimateYoshi

Smash Cadet
Okay, if you could please update my mains, I don't use Falco or Link. I've decided that I suck too much with them to use them normally. I'm much better with Yoshi and Mario.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
Nafix, Gainsville, Fox, Falco, Captain, Shiek, Doc, Marth, Link

co_and_me

Smash Lord
yes more jacksonville this mkes me happy. I am at school in atlanta right now. I just started the GA locator because of it but yeah we will have to talk about playing some time.

Dorkdav

Smash Rookie
Dorkdav: Florida Gulf Coast University. Ft. Myers. I play random. Though not competitivly.

Who is this Team Fort? I'd like to see how some pro smashers play.

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm in Team FORT also.

What are your mains? If you don't have any right now, it would be a good idea to decide on some.

I Infamous Dx I

Smash Cadet
I'm definatley trying to go to the next smash tournament that is near to meet some more smashers and of course to play.

jiggles

Smash Rookie
i'm from orlando, metro west area, main, jiggly puff

if anyone is interested in playin please let me know i need some good competition

exarch

doot doot doot
Holy cow Thank you Shadows for following directions both times! You get a cookie, no wait two cookies!! and all the rest of you who didn't follow directions: NO COOKIES FOR YOU.

alucard: I highly doubt anyone is going to say: No you can't be on our crew!!! You suck so bad!!! Having another smasher to play makes mindgames develop faster. More smashers mean faster improvement for everyone.
currently I am of the opinion that crews only becone useful when 3 or more people are on it. (I'd post a topic in MD, but I just put one up.)
Also alucard: when are you in Florida? are you in Florida to take school, and in Ecuador for the summer? Or is it the other way around? that way people don't try to contact you when you're in Ecuador.

PS everyone: we're approaching 50 smashers on this w00t.

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Having another smasher to play makes mindgames develop faster. More smashers mean faster improvement for everyone.
Queen and I (in the begining of our smash careers) only ever played each other. We quickly became just as good, if not better than 90% of the smashers on the other coast. :psycho:

Team FORT reppin'?!?!?

Alucard: Maybe you could become a temporary member. :)

:smash:

Thomas Tipman

Smash Champion
RockCrock said:
Queen and I (in the begining of our smash careers) only ever played each other. We quickly became just as good, if not better than 90% of the smashers on the other coast. :psycho:
same here, me and my crew only play each other and do pretty well against alot of FL (even though my crew doesnt even play alot of FL often). i think since we know each others game so well we can exploit each other more, hence improvment. or atleast thats what i think.

I Infamous Dx I

Smash Cadet
Yea I think smashin with your crewe is the best way to improve your skills. Every time i fight someone new i have to fight differently to adapt to their style. Anyways im thinkin to myself thereis a FL tourney coming up but it is 5 hours away ( I looked it up on mapquest) so i said f--k that man I'm jus going to throw my own soon at my apartment free of parents. I can have 2 cubes and 3 TV's so np there. This is NOT official tho but im almost positive i wanna do it. Anyone in FL knows where Jacksonville is so location isn't a problem. I'll post a thread in this regional zone if i get everything going. Definatley looking foward to meeting some FL smashers and having a good time.

derf

Smash Ace
hey infamous, if you feel like coming to gainesville, ill be glad to play with you. and i would definitely come to a jacksonville tourney!!! pm me if you want to play some weekend or something. you could crash at my apartment most likely. or maybe the other way around...im not much of a traveler myself though

NotAchickEn

Smash Cadet
Well i hope someone can run some good S. FL tournies. I know of a good spot but it needs more intro to the higher lvl smash world

Top Bottom