• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I'm Ryuu Seika, Ryuuka for short. I am a Kirby player, not by choice but because he's the only character I could ever do well as, though I've come to like his sillyness.
I first played Melee when it was new but never owned an SSB game until about a year ago when I got SSB64. I went out to buy Brawl but my wii refuses to read it and so I got Melee as the next best thing.
I consider myself to be seriously good at SB64 but feel that I lost a lot of my strength when Kirby did in Melee. I would, however, still be interested in joining the competetive SSB scene if I can find a venue locally.

I joined this forums as a Tales of Symphonia fan, hoping to find out whether or not the Lloyd mod was adaptable for the N64 game. I never found an answer but I have my suspicions that it would require an almost total remake and can now see that the project is progressing slowly enough without me giving them more work.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
you should improve your mindset
towards kirby, the only way i got better at ssb64 was by playng all chars, and kirby is the easiest char in 64 utilt fair dair sums it up oh and fsmash

doomberry

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm doomberry, I live in Geneva, Switzerland. I play ZSS, Toon Link and G&W. I'm not a really good player, but I really Like Smash Bros. I hope I'll have some fun here! (This topic seems a bit forgotten, right?)

Ganondorffanatic

Smash Rookie
Hello, i'm new here. i'm finding some difficulties, but i think i've managed them.

I'm 14 years old, and as soon as i get my super smash bros. brawl game fixed, i'll be ready for some challenges!! i'm between a level 8-9 cpu fighter.

Ganondorffanatic

Smash Rookie
hello. i don't think i posted my last poast here. I'm new here. i'm 14, i have a mowhawk, i'm nice and i'm the size of a 19 year old. (That means i'm tall! NOT FAT! lol)

OH MAN! i'm so sorry! i didn't know i double posted!

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
you need to play other characters in melee at the very least to know the MU with kirby
try to get in human play time
number1 priority

Sedep

Smash Rookie
hello!! my smasher name is sedep

I am a Chilean smasher and my main is Samus.
other thing, someone speak spanish??

me serviría de mucho, ya que no hablo muy bien ingles, XD

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
^Welcome, Spamus (Samus) is awesome.

& I'm pretty sure there're spanieh speaker around.

TaintedFork

Smash Rookie
Hello, Smashboards!

I used to be a very huge Smash fan, but that sorta died down in me recently. I'd like to get back into Brawling/Smashing in general, and I thought this was a good place to start re-learning everything.

I main Pit in Brawl, Marth in Melee, and Luigi in Smash64.

I love music, and, if anyone recognizes my avatar, one of the best things that ever happened to me was TWEWY. I play it non-stop. ;)

I hope that my experience here is fun, and I can learn a lot from you guys!

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Hello everyone. the names coolwhip, yes, am a family guy fan, stewie griffin FTW!
am a mario main from AIB & i've decided to come here for "Better Reasons"
am also very cool with Bo X7 (fellow chi-town mario) Takeshi, Flameleon, TC1 & others...
so i'm bringing my mario skills here. *smiles*

EthanSmash

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm Ethan, a brawler looking for some action. I already have account at BrawlFriendCodes.com, but I decided that I should join another site for more action. I main Link, and the Fire Emblem Characters, as well as others. I hope to have a good time here! :bee:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hello everyone, I'm Ethan, a brawler looking for some action. I already have account at BrawlFriendCodes.com, but I decided that I should join another site for more action. I main Link, and the Fire Emblem Characters, as well as others. I hope to have a good time here! :bee:
Hello and welcome droogie. It's always nice to see members from different sites join SWF.

Enjoy your stay here.

_x-SouPMario-x_

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm soupmario.

Some people know me from Kailera, i usta go by the name Supamario but soup is more delicious.

I do play brawl, (a ****** one at that) but i'll still play if you want me to.

TL;DR
Toss it in the soup,brotha.

BlueSuperSonic1

Smash Journeyman
Hello! I am BlueSuperSonic1! I joined this site because I heard of competitive Brawl so I wanted to try it out. I main Meta Knight because I like his playstyle and fast attacks, though from what I've seen, a lot of people don't like Meta Knight for some reasn. I hope to get better and to have a good time here.

RayquazaTheKip

Smash Rookie
Hi, one and all!! I joined this site because of my passion for the Smash series. I wanna battle some competitive people and I want to have a great time!

eschemat

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! I'm eschecmat (i wrote my name wrong when registering lol) but I would prefer to be called Jay or Legend or really anything other than eschecmat cause that's way too long and annoying to write >_< lol

Ct.O.B.

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I'm Ct.O.B. (Chin the Operating Buddy)! You can call me Chin though, just don't call me Corn on the Ct.O.B.! All this joking wears me out. I play all 3 Smash Bros games frequently, and I think they're awesome. I also play StarCraft (all 2 1/2 of them?) and Rise of Nations, but Nintendo is my all time fave. Can't wait to have fun on the site!

jefcully

Smash Rookie
Hi To Every one! i'm a newbie here. I'm a not much fan of console games earlier, i aware of this games but neglected due to my busy work schedule but recently one of my friend force me to play it with him and i started enjoying it like never before. today , half of my time spent into this, and it is nice to join a forum like this and share knowledge and idea about games.hope to see some more Exiting adventure here..have a good time to all of you out there.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Welcome to the boards, Chen and rPSI

It's sad to see people stay inactive because they really don't know where to go. Hopefully, this helps:

For Snake, you can check out these links:
Most everything concerning Snake has been consolidated into this thread.
A social thread for Snake mains can be seen here.
For your Melee main:
Here you can find out about matchups against Fox, Falco, Captain Falcon, & Marth.
An overall matchup guide can be seen here
You can watch good Sheik players on this thread
You can ask a question about Sheik here...
You can find a Sheik player in your area here...
Finally, as a partially shameless plug, you can look @ some videos I have of one of the best Sheiks on the East Coast here!
Here are a few more ground rules:
There are two main rules on the site: Use the search button before making a thread & following the global rules. You can find the global rules here. Following that, I would recommend doing the following:
In order to learn how to post, be sure to go to how to write a good thread.
From there, you can head to the tutorial guide and watch some more vids on how to get acclimatized to the boards.
Afterwards, read the beginner's handbook.
From there, go to your respective region zone and introduce yourself there--you can also find out about tourneys going on in your area.
You may notice that some people have their names in certain colors. Well, that is explained below:
This color shows someone who is a Back Roomer. You can be one only by invite only.
This color shows someone who is a Pokemon Researcher. If you have a large knowledge of Pokemon (perhaps you played it on a professional level for instance), this is the place for you. This group is invite only.
This color shows a Back Roomer for Brawl. An invite only squad, these people help to contribute to many an aspect of Brawl.
This color is the default color for regular Joe Schmos on the boards & also is for the Melee Back Roomers. It is the exact same as a Brawl Broomer, only with Melee
This color shows you are a Smash Researcher. If you study frame rates the way Chris Collinsworth studies tape in the NFL, then you may have a shot to get in. This too is invite only.
This color shows you are a tournament director. You can get into this group by successfully running a tournament.
This color shows you are a smash debater. If you like to debate, this is for you. For information on how to become one, click here.
This color shows you are a Premium Member on the site. For information on this, click here
This color shows that you got pranked by a premium member. This can be applied to any member provided they are not a staff member.
This color shows that you are a (competent) Smash Writer. For more information, click here here.
This color shows that you are a Moderator, Super Moderator, and Senator. Mods look over a certain aspect of the site, Super Mods go a step further beyond that, and Senators are a step away from being the next category iirc...
This color means you are a true brass of SWF: an Administrator. They are the ones in charge of keeping maintenace of the site and such. Don't even bother applying for this. .
You can also play games, talk about games, talk about PCs, talk about the arts, or talk about anything really!

If you want to play Brawl online, go here and follow the directions on the original post (OP). If you want to complain about wifi, go to Online discussion.
If you want to complain about anyone or anything else, go to forum support (but use this sparingly though. )

And that's it! If you have any questions, give me or anyone else a shout.

Enjoy your stay!

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Hi niftybird a.k.a. Chen.
Welcome to the boards and all that. Have fun and get better with Jigglypuff.

Sagax04

Smash Rookie
Hi guys, just recently got brawl, and Im gonna kick myself for doing this with my marriland and smogen years where with pokemon where I lost all connection with the outside world, then I finally got my life back on track xD. But I have just signed up for the smash boards. Hope I have fun here....not to much.......

KidG

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gabrolicious
3DS FC
3737-9697-5875
Hi i joined earlier today lookin for a match. if anyone wants to brawl me just message me. im not bad im pretty good, i dont like using or fighting against people who spam or ledge grab. why? because its dishonorable, a no skill technique, and it portrays good players to look like little girls lol. I use fox

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Hi i joined earlier today lookin for a match. if anyone wants to brawl me just message me. im not bad im pretty good, i dont like using or fighting against people who spam or ledge grab. why? because its dishonorable, a no skill technique, and it portrays good players to look like little girls lol. I use fox
Hello and welcome to SWF droogie!

If you want brawl, feel free to go to the Arena:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275524

However, I can brawl you now if you want. I too disapprove of spam and edgehogging. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom