• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old M&G - Now you may make your own intro thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IYM!

Smash Lord
HELLO!!! my smasher name is IYM!

I am a Chilean Smasher and i play the game since the year 2000. All my life i main Link and i will never change it, my dream is see him in mid tier, and be the strongest smash warrior >=)
i like fight with strongs rival an become better, actualy i know petry much of Smash but i wanted to enter in this forum to learn more( and yes!!!!!!!!!! i RLY LEARN more , now i am a SMASH CADET( i dont know what that mean, but is great XD) i hope make some friends and give my opinions and experienses

other thing - sorry if is out of topic- Alguien en este foro entiende el español???

pregunto solo para saber XD

Selentine

Smash Rookie
Hi, everyone!
Around these parts I'll be known as Selentine. I've been playing smash as far back as I can remember (I think around 2001) and have enjoyed it since. I don't really have a favorite char. because I can never decide on a main to play as. But anyways, I'm glad to be here and think it's an honor to be on "The largest Smash Bros. Community"! :bee:

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫

evade.

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone.
I'm somewhat new to smash. I've been a Gears of War 1 & 2 player for the past 5 years. This past March, MLG took it off the circuit :'( It was very disappointing to the whole GoW community when MLG made their announcement. So, I'm trying to make the move to smash, and hope to get good enough to attend some local tournies soon, and MLG Raleigh. I've been maining Pikachu lately, but am starting to mess around with Game & Watch. Anyone who wants to play wifi, hit me up I'd love to play...my info is in my profile.

<3

Ryu~!

Smash Rookie
Hello~ I'm Leo, and I bumped into this forum through Smashwiki.
I hope this forum will broaden further my brawling experience.
Anyone?

fushigekaze

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm not actually new to the forums, but I've been on a very long hiatus. I'm back and I'm a bit out of practice, but I'd be more than happy to brawl with anyone that would like to :D

My main is Ike, but I'm also really good with Falco and Toon Link (Though, I'm missing Toon Link at the moment since I'm on a new Wii)

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
HELLO!!! my smasher name is IYM!

I am a Chilean Smasher and i play the game since the year 2000. All my life i main Link and i will never change it, my dream is see him in mid tier, and be the strongest smash warrior >=)
i like fight with strongs rival an become better, actualy i know petry much of Smash but i wanted to enter in this forum to learn more( and yes!!!!!!!!!! i RLY LEARN more , now i am a SMASH CADET( i dont know what that mean, but is great XD) i hope make some friends and give my opinions and experienses

other thing - sorry if is out of topic- Alguien en este foro entiende el español???

pregunto solo para saber XD
Hiiii!!!:kirby:
I would really like to see Link mid tier, too. He's been so shunned! D= Good luck with Link! Yo creo que hay muchas personas aqui que hablan español pero la cosa es encontrarlos! Yo no he visto un smasher de Chile handar por estas partes.
Hello~ I'm Leo, and I bumped into this forum through Smashwiki.
I hope this forum will broaden further my brawling experience.
Anyone?
Trust me you'll learn soooo much! All you have to do is look up the general Advanced Tactics and for your character.

And HIIIII to everyone else who came to greet!
Lio, fushigekazi, Selentine, JediDK, hello to all of yous! Evade that sounds like quite a bummer. Pikachu is quite a threat in tournies. Good Luck and welcome to you, too!

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
Hello.

I'm Purtle. I've loved smash for as long as I can remember. SSB64 is my favorite still.

I don't like brawl. Melee and 64 are awesome though. I'm much better at 64 than I am melee, which sucks because there are never 64 tourneys ;_;.

Col. Cashew

Smash Rookie
Hey.

I am Col. (Colonel) Cashew. I played SSBM since day one but haven't touched it in the last 3 or so years for lack of local competition. Then a friend of mine told me about this forum and that tournaments are still going on today. So i dusted off the old GC and i am starting to get back into it. I have tried Brawl but couldnt get the feel for it.

I am a Competitive/pro smasher and a good friend to everyone. I am always open to meeting new people and i look forward to improving my game and learning more about how to use my main (Falco).

Nekoneko

Smash Rookie
HEYA! I'm Nekoneko and I love Brawl. Pokemon is my other favorite game as well! :3

Black Star

Smash Cadet
Hello.

I'm Purtle. I've loved smash for as long as I can remember. SSB64 is my favorite still.

I don't like brawl. Melee and 64 are awesome though. I'm much better at 64 than I am melee, which sucks because there are never 64 tourneys ;_;.
Welcome Purtile. :)
I love brawl but melee is a fun game in its own right! Most of the SSB 64 players have moved to emulators for online tournaments and such though. And most of the time SSB 64 is a side event/something someone brings along for friendlies and such unfortunately. :(

Hey.

I am Col. (Colonel) Cashew. I played SSBM since day one but haven't touched it in the last 3 or so years for lack of local competition. Then a friend of mine told me about this forum and that tournaments are still going on today. So i dusted off the old GC and i am starting to get back into it. I have tried Brawl but couldnt get the feel for it.

I am a Competitive/pro smasher and a good friend to everyone. I am always open to meeting new people and i look forward to improving my game and learning more about how to use my main (Falco).
Also welcome to you Col. Cashew! There are alot of melee players still around and hosting tournaments. Have you tried looking in the tournament listings and regional zones to see if there are any in your area?

HEYA! I'm Nekoneko and I love Brawl. Pokemon is my other favorite game as well! :3
Another welcome to you Nekoneko.:) Pokemon is a great game and i love playing it too.

Kman0

Smash Rookie
err yea i've been around the forums for a while but i just made an account lol
i've been playing smash since n64 and i never knew about the competitive scene until last year

but i went to my first tournament (high school) recently and won with falco (main).. but im looking forward to next year because our school has two tournaments, and i went to the less-attended one
i wanna be number one in my school lolol

but yea i just play around with my friends and help them improve

Feld0

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone!

I'm Feld0 (pronounced FELL-dough), and I joined here because I wanted to step my Smash game up a bit. Whenever I play with friends, I'm always the one to get pummeled to death, and they fight it out amongst themselves without me for the next few minutes.

As you can tell by my avatar, I'm a Yoshi fan. I decided to join here after reading through the better part of your guide on using him in SSBB. I recently mained him, and I want to get really good so I can show up my friends with one of the presumably worst characters in the game (and my personal favourite, too).

Also, an interesting bit of info: my school used to have a lunchtime Smash club where we played SSBB and SSBM on Fridays. The guy who was in charge of it (his main was Peach, btw) graduated last year, though, but I want to revive the tradition next year with the help of those same friends I want to get better than. If I want to start a Smash club, though, it's probably a good idea to polish up my skills first, right?

Outside of Smash, I'm a straight-A student at school, and do many things in my free time. I've got two fan fictions in progress right now, one of which is a collab, and about 20 000 words between them. I'm also a freelance writer, composer, and arranger. In addition, I'm also trying to get better at art.

I know; I'm probably involved in way too much for someone my age, but hey, I have fun doing it all!

Hoping to meet some awesome new people here, and get better at Brawl!

Juri

Smash Cadet
Hello, i'm Juri.
I love the Smash Bros Series, although I feel Brawl is way to slow and casual for my tastes (Melee) but i'll still play it anyways since it's the latest one.

Besides that, there are unofficial patches to make it better Lol.

But anyways, yeah i've been a on and off Smasher for many years, in fighting games period this game is the one I have most experience with but not to much with Online or the Online community.

But that changes today! So, i'm here, to bring fear and eat your deers....

<_< I mean yeah, i'm here.

Garuena

Smash Rookie
Hellooo!~

Hello everyone! I'm Garuena. (Pronounced "Garu-wena." Don't ask about the w, its a Japanese thing.) I've played brawl since a month after its released. I'm a Canadian smasher, and also a Link main. I've never been to any official tournaments (can't afford travel fees x_x) but I love to wi-fi, and I'm a very completive player. Hope to brawl you all soon!

Fun fact: Garuena is Japanese for my favorite Pokemon, Mightyena. X3

Michi

Smash Apprentice
Hi, my name is Michi(german for Mike) and I live in germany x)
I play Brawl since the release, just offline. (I have Wi-fi but I don´t like it xP)
I like it to hack my brawl ;)
my main is Yoshi, sec. Ness and Lucas
and yesz :D

Viewtiful_Luigi!

Smash Rookie
XThe Resistance HQ, Your Awesome Brawl WorldX
Hey Smash community! 8D
I'm Viewtiful_Luigi! :]
Yes, Viewtiful, Viewtiful Joe xD Anyways! I love playing Brawl, especially since mine's hacked O: I can't wait to pimp out, I'll need so many SD cards and all of that and can't wait to show the pimped out version to the whole WORLD! And my signature is real awesome, check it out on my profile! I know offtopic but really, it's too big to fit here xD. .but anywho!
I'm a great guy, once you get to know me, you'll know my awesomeness. Brawl with me sometime! Though I do tend to change my taunt comments a lot but who cares! Most of the characters say stuff anyways xD Wow o__o Long intro. . Umm, just get to know me I guess xD I love Anime, Videogames, Hacking/Modding stuff, Wii, and much more! So. . yeah! Thanks for reading this! Hope to get to know all of you guys real well! Umm what was I gonna say. . Oh yeah!
Hoo Ha He Hey Hoo! xDD

highfive

Smash Lord
Hello everyone! I'm Garuena. (Pronounced "Garu-wena." Don't ask about the w, its a Japanese thing.) I've played brawl since a month after its released. I'm a Canadian smasher, and also a Link main. I've never been to any official tournaments (can't afford travel fees x_x) but I love to wi-fi, and I'm a very completive player. Hope to brawl you all soon!

Fun fact: Garuena is Japanese for my favorite Pokemon, Mightyena. X3
Welcome aboard! Feel free to play online! You may want to try out the Online Tournament Listings Sub Forum

Hi, my name is Michi(german for Mike) and I live in germany x)
I play Brawl since the release, just offline. (I have Wi-fi but I don´t like it xP)
I like it to hack my brawl ;)
my main is Yoshi, sec. Ness and Lucas
and yesz :D
I love hacked brawl too! That's why I suck at Vbrawl now.

Hey Smash community! 8D
Yes, Viewtiful, Viewtiful Joe xD Anyways! I love playing Brawl, especially since mine's hacked O: I can't wait to pimp out, I'll need so many SD cards and all of that and can't wait to show the pimped out version to the whole WORLD! And my signature is real awesome, check it out on my profile! I know offtopic but really, it's too big to fit here xD. .but anywho!
I'm a great guy, once you get to know me, you'll know my awesomeness. Brawl with me sometime! Though I do tend to change my taunt comments a lot but who cares! Most of the characters say stuff anyways xD Wow o__o Long intro. . Umm, just get to know me I guess xD I love Anime, Videogames, Hacking/Modding stuff, Wii, and much more! So. . yeah! Thanks for reading this! Hope to get to know all of you guys real well! Umm what was I gonna say. . Oh yeah!
Hoo Ha He Hey Hoo! xDD
Welcome! Another hacker! Hopefully you'll be importing some of my textures!

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
Hey Smash community! 8D
Hoo Ha He Hey Hoo! xDD
It's not hard to tell you main Luigi. Lmao Nahh, jay kay.

Seriously though. Welcome to the boards!! We hope to see your marvelous hacks and mods often! :D I can see you're gonna be pretty well known here since you're a pretty social guy. (: You're also very spontaneous so you will fit in pretty well in here. If you want to make a quick match, just go to the arena. :D

Hope you enjoy your time here and once again, Welcome!! :D

Feld0

Smash Rookie
Wow o__o Long intro.
Heh; long intro? Have a look at mine back on the last page. BTW, you guys missed me and a couple of other guys back there.

It's good to be here, though; I just signed up for a tutor, and I'm waiting for a reply. I might be quite new here, but given some time, I'd like to eventually settle into the Smashboards community as one of the more mature, valuable members.

Viewtiful_Luigi!

Smash Rookie
It's not hard to tell you main Luigi. Lmao Nahh, jay kay.

Seriously though. Welcome to the boards!! We hope to see your marvelous hacks and mods often! :D I can see you're gonna be pretty well known here since you're a pretty social guy. (: You're also very spontaneous so you will fit in pretty well in here. If you want to make a quick match, just go to the arena. :D

Hope you enjoy your time here and once again, Welcome!! :D
Heh; long intro? Have a look at mine back on the last page. BTW, you guys missed me and a couple of other guys back there.

It's good to be here, though; I just signed up for a tutor, and I'm waiting for a reply. I might be quite new here, but given some time, I'd like to eventually settle into the Smashboards community as one of the more mature, valuable members.
Welcome aboard! Feel free to play online! You may want to try out the Online Tournament Listings Sub Forum

I love hacked brawl too! That's why I suck at Vbrawl now.

Welcome! Another hacker! Hopefully you'll be importing some of my textures!
Thanks a lot you guys! Really appreciate it! x] And I will import yewr textures highfive, trust me, there's gonna be lots of stuff on my Brawl. And I do have some marvelous and maginificent hacks on the way! If you wanna see some of my audio, go to my Brawl Vault, I have 4 audio files and one of them is I am All Of Me from Crush 40 :D Yay!!! xD This is all gonna be so awesome, I really love contributing to the Brawl community and Wii and so much more! Brawl is pimpin and it's gonna be pimped even more with all of these hacks from you wonderful guys and everyone else! And tourneys? Sure, I'll tune in! :D And matches and all of that, it'll be great. Add me on my Wii as well, we can chat there if you wanna! Discuss Brawl or whatever xD And as for my intro, I know it wasn't long as your's Feldo but I had so much to say, I didn't wanna fill up the whole page, but I got some good deal of it! Heheh~ Brawl being hacked is the best thing to happen to me, I think xD Besides coming here and meeting you awesome people! Can't wait to get to know all of you and you know me! Just wait, the Brawl crowd will soon be cheering, "Viewtiful Luigi! Viewtiful Luigi! Viewtiful Luigi!!!!!!!!!!!" As I am pimpin, and pwning and so much more! :] Thanks so much!!! This is really awesome~

Climbin

Smash Rookie
Hello guys, I'm Climbin, As you can guess, I main the freezing duo, The Ice Climbers. Why the wolf avatar you also wonder? Wolf has always been a favorite character of mine as well. At the moment I'm looking for a Ice Climber avatar to go perfectly on the forums. I didn't get introduced to Smash boards i just stumbled on it while at school browsing in the computer labs. Since I'm in Australia most of our schools suffer under a internet filter, But Smash boards happened to be unblocked so i had a good read on the boards and decided to register a account today to post around and discuss Super Smash Bros in general.

I started my Super Smash Bros gaming with the N64 where i started to play with the CPU then followed by having the occasional friend over and battling it out with them. Ive never played Melee before because i never ended up getting a Game cube, So i stuck to being a PC gamer for a while up until this year where Ive decided to make a change, Go buy a Nintendo Wii and go buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I did enjoy the storyline and thought at first the Tabuu encounter was hard. But after a while and practicing boss battles it got easier for me. Anyway that is a lengthy intro and i hope to catch you guys around the forums. :)

Exalted

Smash Lord
Hi! I'm a dedicated swedish Smasher who mainly looks for new friends to play with over Brawl's WiFi. I mainly use Ganondorf and Falco, but I also like to kick *** with Sheik and Luigi sometimes. If anyone's interested in playing a few matches against me, feel free to contact me.

highfive

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot you guys! Really appreciate it! x] And I will import yewr textures highfive, trust me, there's gonna be lots of stuff on my Brawl. And I do have some marvelous and maginificent hacks on the way! If you wanna see some of my audio, go to my Brawl Vault, I have 4 audio files and one of them is I am All Of Me from Crush 40 :D Yay!!! xD This is all gonna be so awesome, I really love contributing to the Brawl community and Wii and so much more! Brawl is pimpin and it's gonna be pimped even more with all of these hacks from you wonderful guys and everyone else! And tourneys? Sure, I'll tune in! :D And matches and all of that, it'll be great. Add me on my Wii as well, we can chat there if you wanna! Discuss Brawl or whatever xD And as for my intro, I know it wasn't long as your's Feldo but I had so much to say, I didn't wanna fill up the whole page, but I got some good deal of it! Heheh~ Brawl being hacked is the best thing to happen to me, I think xD Besides coming here and meeting you awesome people! Can't wait to get to know all of you and you know me! Just wait, the Brawl crowd will soon be cheering, "Viewtiful Luigi! Viewtiful Luigi! Viewtiful Luigi!!!!!!!!!!!" As I am pimpin, and pwning and so much more! :] Thanks so much!!! This is really awesome~
Good! I guess I'll be seeing you in the Customized Content Sub Forum!!!

Hello guys, I'm Climbin, As you can guess, I main the freezing duo, The Ice Climbers. Why the wolf avatar you also wonder? Wolf has always been a favorite character of mine as well. At the moment I'm looking for a Ice Climber avatar to go perfectly on the forums. I didn't get introduced to Smash boards i just stumbled on it while at school browsing in the computer labs. Since I'm in Australia most of our schools suffer under a internet filter, But Smash boards happened to be unblocked so i had a good read on the boards and decided to register a account today to post around and discuss Super Smash Bros in general.

I started my Super Smash Bros gaming with the N64 where i started to play with the CPU then followed by having the occasional friend over and battling it out with them. Ive never played Melee before because i never ended up getting a Game cube, So i stuck to being a PC gamer for a while up until this year where Ive decided to make a change, Go buy a Nintendo Wii and go buy Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I did enjoy the storyline and thought at first the Tabuu encounter was hard. But after a while and practicing boss battles it got easier for me. Anyway that is a lengthy intro and i hope to catch you guys around the forums. :)
Welcome! Ice Climbers you say? I'm decent with them but playing online is almost impossible. I also play a really good Wolf so if you ever need a mentor I can do that.

Hi! I'm a dedicated swedish Smasher who mainly looks for new friends to play with over Brawl's WiFi. I mainly use Ganondorf and Falco, but I also like to kick *** with Sheik and Luigi sometimes. If anyone's interested in playing a few matches against me, feel free to contact me.
Ganondorf? Good stuff. It's always fun to play against Ganon. I sometimes play as Ganon but I'm not very good.

You can also get battles at the Members Arena located in this subforum (The title changes now and then but it's always there.)

EDIT- I also do signatures in case someone wants one

(That Meta Knight in my signature is actually for my clan's use but I sometimes do request textures on occasion)

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone!

I'm Feld0 (pronounced FELL-dough), and I joined here because I wanted to step my Smash game up a bit. Whenever I play with friends, I'm always the one to get pummeled to death, and they fight it out amongst themselves without me for the next few minutes.

As you can tell by my avatar, I'm a Yoshi fan. I decided to join here after reading through the better part of your guide on using him in SSBB. I recently mained him, and I want to get really good so I can show up my friends with one of the presumably worst characters in the game (and my personal favourite, too).

Also, an interesting bit of info: my school used to have a lunchtime Smash club where we played SSBB and SSBM on Fridays. The guy who was in charge of it (his main was Peach, btw) graduated last year, though, but I want to revive the tradition next year with the help of those same friends I want to get better than. If I want to start a Smash club, though, it's probably a good idea to polish up my skills first, right?

Outside of Smash, I'm a straight-A student at school, and do many things in my free time. I've got two fan fictions in progress right now, one of which is a collab, and about 20 000 words between them. I'm also a freelance writer, composer, and arranger. In addition, I'm also trying to get better at art.

I know; I'm probably involved in way too much for someone my age, but hey, I have fun doing it all!

Hoping to meet some awesome new people here, and get better at Brawl!
Wow. O_O" You really decided to go all out on this huh? XD

That's good. You seem like you have a lot of dedication. You also seem to have a lot of time in your hands. (: I also love art and music!! Ooh, and yeah. It's probably better if you know what you're getting into. A lot of the smashers here are pretty competitive. XD

Well, you've definitely came to the right place to polish your skills. You will meet new people, learn many things and hopefully master Yoshi's potential. (:

Welcome to the Forums Feld0!!

Hello, i'm Juri.
I love the Smash Bros Series, although I feel Brawl is way to slow and casual for my tastes (Melee) but i'll still play it anyways since it's the latest one.

Besides that, there are unofficial patches to make it better Lol.

But anyways, yeah i've been a on and off Smasher for many years, in fighting games period this game is the one I have most experience with but not to much with Online or the Online community.

But that changes today! So, i'm here, to bring fear and eat your deers....

<_< I mean yeah, i'm here.
LMAO!! You're fun. XD

To be honest, Brawl was a little floaty and slow to me as well. But as time passed by, I got used to it. I would still play Melee if it wasn't so scratched. ._."

Since you came here to experience online play, be patient to some (or in Brawl's case, most) of the matches with laggy online play. XD Some people have pretty good connection, but others can't even host a match. XD It's fun though.

So yeah. Brawl isn't that bad (until you meet the spammers) once you play it with people who enjoy it. :3 Remember, Brawl isn't as good as Melee, but it can still be as fun and challenging. :3

Welcome to the forums!!!! :D

Nnja Nixon

Smash Rookie
Hey, I'm Nnja Nixon. I main Sheik in melee.

I heard about this site at my first ever tournament a couple months ago, and I'm just getting around to joining now! I figured it might help my game to read posts and watch videos of some pros. I find it really hard to improve when I don't know any really good players to fight against in my hometown.

Zair Hidamaru

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm Nnja Nixon. I main Sheik in melee.

I heard about this site at my first ever tournament a couple months ago, and I'm just getting around to joining now! I figured it might help my game to read posts and watch videos of some pros. I find it really hard to improve when I don't know any really good players to fight against in my hometown.
Aha! A Melee player! Well welcome to the Boards!!

I haven't been in tournaments, but you must be pretty confident and pretty good in order to come as far as joining a tournament!

Well, you've come to the right place to improve your skills. You'll find a lot of info and techniques you probably haven't known before. Have fun and happy smashing!!

Once more, welcome to the boards!!! :D

Nnja Nixon

Smash Rookie
Aha! A Melee player! Well welcome to the Boards!!

I haven't been in tournaments, but you must be pretty confident and pretty good in order to come as far as joining a tournament!

Well, you've come to the right place to improve your skills. You'll find a lot of info and techniques you probably haven't known before. Have fun and happy smashing!!

Once more, welcome to the boards!!! :D
Thanks! Yeah, I love Melee! I'm not a big fan of Brawl, mostly due to the floatiness and the Sheik nerf.

I think I'm pretty decent at the game. Before the tournament I had no clue what Wave Dashing or L-Canceling or stuff like that was, and I still managed to beat some players. It was doubles though, and my partner went and died in the first minute of each match which obviously brought me down. :mad:

I'm going to sift through the articles here so I can learn the more advanced techniques and then just practice my butt off all summer!

Viewtiful_Luigi!

Smash Rookie
Tourneys you say? I've never really competed in one. . I should try sometime soon! And will do :D Looking forward to it good buddys~ And yes, I main Luigi xD But I do like playing as Snake, Sonic, Fox, and some others. I switch but mostly use Luigi! I like taunting a lot too, especially when I'm owning someone. When I play With Anyone, I taunt a lot and it's fun cause they taunt too and they don't hurt you. But sometimes it gets really annoying, especially if you more than one Kirby or Sonic, "You're too slow!" will get to you if you have more than 1 Sonic xD Mmmh, I've never played Melee before, I think I heard it had Mewtwo in it and such, though somebody has made an exact look alike Mewtwo texture o__o But yeah! I'll be on here a lot, I hope. And I hope to go around places and battle in tourneys and much more! This is so awesome x]

lasershadow

Smash Rookie
Hey,

I've had an account here forever, but all I ever did was lurk. I guess I should start posting...

I play Melee, main Fox/Marth, secondary Captain Fabulous.

I live in MD/VA and go to college in Pittsburgh. Been to one or two tournies in Pittsburgh, I need to start playing in more...

Juri

Smash Cadet
@Zair Hidamaru Thanx! And I try to be, I mean with out fun than well, you're just the sun.

And to much sun gives you some mad burn.

But yar, i've known about the lag + input lag I tried a few matches today and although I was just messing around with taunts and mild moves, i've had some near lagless matches today, glad to see they're improving there net issues.

alxzero

Smash Rookie
Hi people, I'm new here. My name is Alex, and my favorite series ever are Zelda, Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid. I have Brawl, and as you can guess, my main characters are Link and Snake. Secondary I use Pit and Fox.

So, if anyone wants to brawl, add me and send me a PM ;P

highfive

Smash Lord
Hi people, I'm new here. My name is Alex, and my favorite series ever are Zelda, Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid. I have Brawl, and as you can guess, my main characters are Link and Snake. Secondary I use Pit and Fox.

So, if anyone wants to brawl, add me and send me a PM ;P
Welcome! You don't have to have people PM you. Just go to the Members Arena located in this sub forum!

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Hey im GetoCoolAid, but most other people call me Geto. I'm entering High School this year and play football and wrestle. i've played in some non-official tournys and want to go semi-pro, and eventually pro. I main Olimar(Blackimar) and Lucus in Brawl, Marth and Falco in Melee, and Captain Falcon & Luigi in SSB64.(if anyone knows any tourneys in Northwest Indiana or Chicago, i'd appreciate you telling me) I'll Brawl any time, so bring yo A game!

Nintenden

Smash Cadet
System Name: Nintenden
Objective: Unknown
Information: Owner of the blog Nintenden.
Nickname: Soul, Dakuu, Neo, One Winged Angel
Main: SONIC
Reason: SONIC has high SPEED and good for attacking enemies on the other end of the stage.
Hacking Done: One of the BRSTM creators, Inserted Multiple Characters, and inserted 18 custom tracks.

This is sad.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Getocoolaid's MYMX Homepage!

Hello and welcome to Getocoolaid's MYMX homepage. I'll be keeping tabs on all your movesets here, where I'll place them in the order that I feel is best to worst. All my comments on movesets will be posted here as well.

MY RANKINGS
I will work off of a 10-star ranking system to keep things simple.

Sir Weston:star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Enrico Pucci and Whitesnake:star::star::star::star::star::star:

Spider-Man:star::star::star::star::star::star:

Dry Bowser:star::star::star::star::star:

Gon:star::star::star::star:

Ashley and Red:star::star::star::star:

COMMENTS
Here, you will find my comments on you're movesets, which will include the reasons for the rating I gave. The titles of each comment will clearly state every set contained within the post in the order which they are posted, for quick and easy browsing.

Spider-Man and Ashley
Sir Weston and Dry Bowser

highfive

Smash Lord
Hey im GetoCoolAid, but most other people call me Geto. I'm entering High School this year and play football and wrestle. i've played in some non-official tournys and want to go semi-pro, and eventually pro. I main Olimar(Blackimar) and Lucus in Brawl, Marth and Falco in Melee, and Captain Falcon & Luigi in SSB64.(if anyone knows any tourneys in Northwest Indiana or Chicago, i'd appreciate you telling me) I'll Brawl any time, so bring yo A game!
Welcome! A Freshman eh? I'm going to be a Senior this year. Graduation at last!

If you plan on going pro I suggest you go to tournaments offline and if you'd like then play people online for more diversity when not online.

System Name: Nintenden
Objective: Unknown
Information: Owner of the blog Nintenden.
Nickname: Soul, Dakuu, Neo, One Winged Angel
Main: SONIC
Reason: SONIC has high SPEED and good for attacking enemies on the other end of the stage.
Hacking Done: One of the BRSTM creators, Inserted Multiple Characters, and inserted 18 custom tracks.

This is sad.

Impressive. Nice to meet you.

Blanche Neige

Smash Rookie
Hello, hello~! So, the name's Blanche Neige (kudos to anyone who figures out its meaning, haha), and my main's Pit, in spite of my possibly misleading avatar. My secondaries are Shiek/Zelda, Olimar, and Wolf.

Other than that, I got nothing more to say, except that I hope to improve my skills from playing with others here. :3 So if anyone has any tips or would simply like to play a round, I'm definitely up for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom