• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Wolf Tourny Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedeth

Smash Master
The guys in charge of the tourneys will post them.

There are going to be tonnes of tourneys coming up here during the summer, I'll try and win all of them with just Wolf where possible lol.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
The guys in charge of the tourneys will post them.

There are going to be tonnes of tourneys coming up here during the summer, I'll try and win all of them with just Wolf where possible lol.
Ted- rising us one tourney at a time, cause that's how aussies do it.

And Krd don't forget to take Jumpman's results from hobo and add them to the front page.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Alright, I updated the thread and fixed the colors for Asaph's results (Sorry I forgot to make those red, I still love you though!)
♥ btw, press alt+3 to get the heart. ^^

I just noticed I don't have a link for Brawl at the Mall. Want me to dig it out? It'll drive me nuts if I don't. O_O

JCav

Smash Lord
i fixed the region, i said midwest but people are saying michigan is its own region lol

kungfurabbits

Smash Apprentice
I generally do not have much to post here. I love playing Brawl and Wolf is my best character, but I'm way too busy and too strapped on cash to participate in actual tournaments.

I did play in my first tournament though this past Saturday night. However, it was not an official national tournament of any kind. It was a tournament that was held for my entire college campus (yes I know it's nothing big like the things you all do, but let me have my moment in mediocre glory). I got in 2nd but the guy I beat in the semis kept boasting to me that he competed in national tournaments for money trying to intimidate me but like I give a ****. Anyway, I beat him in a close match, he literally got up cursing and didn't even shake my hand or say good game.

Then the guy in the finals coincidentally was a guy who lives in the dorm room next to me. We had 2 close matches but he won the best of 3, 2-0.

So to put it in your format.

* 2nd place (won a $20 best buy giftcard :D)
* 64 put into the bracket
* Penn State University Brawl tournament???
* Singles
* Saturday October 10, 2009
* Penn State University, PA
* Northeast I guess.

I wish I had video of the semis match but I don't. I know I'm not near as good as the people here probably, but beating a guy who claims to have competed nationally made me feel good about myself for a little bit.

tekkie

Smash Master
I got 9th out of 34 at Lobo Brawl 3 (UNM tournament). It was 10-10-09. The results aren't on the internet but if I find them I'll post em.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
It's not like I do much better :/
I have very high standards for myself. :s

Yes, I'm one of those people. But to be honest, I'm disappointed because I was just playing badly. If I really deserved that spot and my skill was really at that level everyday casually, it wouldn't be so sad. But the truth is, I was playing badly, coincidentally at a very big tournament (not that big, but you get the point).

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I have very high standards for myself. :s

Yes, I'm one of those people. But to be honest, I'm disappointed because I was just playing badly. If I really deserved that spot and my skill was really at that level everyday casually, it wouldn't be so sad. But the truth is, I was playing badly, coincidentally at a very big tournament (not that big, but you get the point).
Really? I consider anything with less than 80 people a small tournament :/

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
Big as important. There were big names at the tourney.

And anything above forty, I consider big, considering most tourneys I've seen and been to are always less than forty. Everything's so small. >.> And don't forget you're biased! :p You've always been to big tournies, HOBO, to be exact. Many tournies are pretty whimpy.

Am I wrong? o.o

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Big as important. There were big names at the tourney.

And anything above forty, I consider big, considering most tourneys I've seen and been to are always less than forty. Everything's so small. >.> And don't forget you're biased! :p You've always been to big tournies, HOBO, to be exact. Many tournies are pretty whimpy.

Am I wrong? o.o
Guess that's true. I wish I could go to little tournys so I could place higher easier! D: We get so many people at these tournys, and about 90% of the people are all good >.<

tekkie

Smash Master
isn't tedeth from australia? no offense but i dont think you have to put up with the same bull**** down there as we do up here.

visit the US :bee:

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Yeah that is true there is not Ally Atomsk Anti Larry Mew2King Tyrant Dojo Ksizzle MikeHAZE SK92 CO18 Seibrik NEO Meep Lain Anther ect. spin off down there......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom