• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Old Wolf Tourny Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
no we just know that if a fox fought a wolf (in all mythologies and real life) the wolf would win =P

i mean come on! we're bigger, stronger, and have better teamwork!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if the wolf fought a fox in real life the fox would get *****, but in mythology its usually the fox that wins because the crafty fox outwits the brutal wolf.

still its a shame that the two dont work together well in brawl, fox and wolf is like the ****test team ever.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
no we just know that if a fox fought a wolf (in all mythologies and real life) the wolf would win =P

i mean come on! we're bigger, stronger, and have better teamwork!
if the wolf fought a fox in real life the fox would get *****, but in mythology its usually the fox that wins because the crafty fox outwits the brutal wolf.

still its a shame that the two dont work together well in brawl, fox and wolf is like the ****test team ever.

My money is on that thing

tekkie

Smash Master
My money is on that thing
putting money on a blandly drawn wolf/eagle whose name and/or that of the artist probably has more vowels than consonants and is a 15-year-old high-schooler/furry/anime addict/all of the above
ultrafail.

my money goes on this mean mother****er. he's so awesome they don't even have screenshots up anywhere. (until i finish downloading it and post em myself.)

i dont suppose any of you yokels have seen brotherhood of the wolf (le pacte des loups) it is ****ing awesome

edit: MY SIGNATURE IS A FOX IM A ****ING FAILURE

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
you too?! What american isn't part Irish? XD Unless you were born there (like me) then it doesn't count :D
tekkies a fake! a loveable one at that <3

castorpollux

Smash Champion

In inuyasha, the fox demon would get destroyed by the wolf demon

_Kain_

Smash Champion
i super wtfed when i came in here and read everything O_O

tekkie

Smash Master
you too?! What american isn't part Irish? XD Unless you were born there (like me) then it doesn't count :D
tekkies a fake! a loveable one at that <3
i'm 4th gen, was born in boston, and im a card carrying member of the clan campbell jerk

oh and red hair i guess

*hi fives*

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i think its a given that wolf spirits would always win, can you imagine a fox spirit fighting a pack of wolf spirits all howling "can't let you do that!" it'd be quite the sight to behold... brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it

i'm 4th gen, was born in boston, and im a card carrying member of the clan campbell jerk

oh and red hair i guess

*hi fives*
i see... group hug? <3 my fellow kinsman

tedeth

Smash Master
lol. This is ****ed up. 3 Wolfs in the top 12.

Although I didn't see anyone else besides me actually WIN a GAME with Wolf, that's how the results look and I'm not going to argue.

Tourney: Reloaded 5
Entrants: 30
Date: 16/1/2010

1st: Earl - MK
2nd: Tibs - Diddy
3rd: Tedeth - Wolf/Wario
4th: Apollo - ZSS/Snake
5th: Nova - Sheik/Olimar
7th: Jamage - ROB/Wolf
7th: Luke Atyeo - Snake
9th: Nicks - Wario
9th: Hybrid - MK/Falco
9th: Kaeser - Wolf

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer

Although I didn't see anyone else besides me actually WIN a GAME with Wolf, that's how the results look and I'm not going to argue.
Lol, Australia.

Jk :p But yeah, can't argue with tournament results <3

:059:

tedeth

Smash Master
This was a tourney in a state with lower general skill than the others. Of all the regions in Australia that participate in smash South Australia is prolly overally the worst.

The top 3 were all out of staters

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'll leave off the other Wolfs then since you say you didn't see them win any games with Wolf, since usually you only get a character by your name if you won at least one game with them.

:059:

tedeth

Smash Master
Yeah I know that tourney was dumb anyway.

I have another one from Sunday aswell. :p

Tourney: OP Orange Juice
Entrants: 23
Date: 24/1/10

1st Tedeth (Wolf and Wario)
2nd Meteor Master (Ness, Mk and Rob) $60
3rd Silfa (DK) $30
4th nova (Shiek/zelda, D3, Olimar)
5th Atyeo (snake)
5th Scabe (link)
7th Gords (toon link)
7th EA (IC's, MK)
9th David hayter (snake)
9th cheese (Falco)
9th Nanda (MK)
9th Fokkushi/foxy (toon link)

This tourney was awesome. As well as a cash prize I won some "OP Orange Juice", which was just 5 or 6 different types of Orange Juice mixed together. It tasted somewhat odd.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
xzax next tourney wolf ditto MM me 5$ lol i want my wolf to get more known.(itd be cool if we had it recorded on JGs wii lol)

btw in zens result he didn't go all wolf he went mostly falco and pretty much all falco lol unless it counts if u use 2 characters..

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

Tourney: Reloaded 5
Entrants: 30
Date: 16/1/2010

1st: Earl - MK
2nd: Tibs - Diddy
3rd: Tedeth - Wolf/Wario
4th: Apollo - ZSS/Snake
5th: Nova - Sheik/Olimar
7th: Jamage - ROB/Wolf
7th: Luke Atyeo - Snake
9th: Nicks - Wario
9th: Hybrid - MK/Falco
9th: Kaeser - Wolf
Post that in Ankoku's thread along w/ an entry fee & link to your post or tournament page.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Pound 4
25th of 186 MK/Wolf

KTAR

7th of 45 Wolf/MK
Pretty sure pound 4 had 196 people.
xzax next tourney wolf ditto MM me 5$ lol i want my wolf to get more known.(itd be cool if we had it recorded on JGs wii lol)

btw in zens result he didn't go all wolf he went mostly falco and pretty much all falco lol unless it counts if u use 2 characters..
That was awhile ago. Almost a year and mostly Falco?
Well for the pound results thread tant didn't put a wolf next to my name but seagull knows i went wolf too....

but

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257739&highlight=KTAR
Indubitably.

tedeth

Smash Master
Won another tourney today. Played wolf against everyone 'cept and MK and against Shaya's Marth I used both so yeah.

I'll post the complete results when they come up too tired to post anymore than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom