• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
Dood, Ill Samus ditto you for reals man... MM at FFC lol, but seriously... I dont think Ive met you but some kid at the last Des Moines tourny said I play like you or somethin. Either you or the other Nova from Brazil (which I dont play like).

@Sir Roy - Like Ive said to alota people and I think I directed it to everybody, DO SOMETHIN if you do not like it... but Im not spamming anymore anyways so **** should be fine until I get really really bored again. This stupid Tyser hate should end already, its done and over with.. Those who still wanna dwell on that can go die please.

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
you tell him quen...
btw hit me up for some halo sometime man, played w/ leon the other day..
it was too good, also played some pdiddypizza teamslayer... good stuff

Big Burn

Smash Lord
well with the playable demo that is happening today we will finally know if brawl is a going to be a garbage game or not...

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Well it seems wave dashing might be out of brawl. You can air dodge but not in a direction and can jump after an air dodge now also. L canceling is still in so thats cool.

He was using a wii mote so it might not completely be confirmed as out but l cancel is.

hilarious vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zOQq2N3xA

TGM

Smash Lord
TGM from TX is coming up to omaha dec 22nd-27th. i want to decimate this horrible state. who is the top 3 in Ne?

They will get to taste my juice-y TGM combo

Dragon7507

Smash Ace
that brawl vid was sweet hey mario, why are you wearing your frog suit? This isn't even wetlands lol

Tails-Hey Sonic, did you know if you cut your hair you would look like megaman?

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
Ive seen TGM at the Samus threads a few times... I dunno if hes any good or nothin since I never bothered watching or finding any videos of him, but when you *** down, we can give you a call or whatever, we need moar kids to pwn anyways... That is a long ways away still, so, until then I guess :)

Aight so I watched some videos from about a few months ago and doesnt seem like nothin to worry about quite frankly :S.. When you get here Ill Samus ditto MM you :)

ssbxBacklash

Smash Apprentice
lawls, your making it sound like ur one of the top...
anyways, the best is Echo, as for the rest i dunno, maybe uhhh, Mo(FaceLoran) and Smeesh are 2nd and 3rd maybe... but seriously, ill beat u in a samus ditto :)

edit: actually, i think our nebraska ranks are in the order on the front page...

Tacoom

Smash Lord
Echo, Smeesh, Mo, Mike****o and myself are the best around
Echo has reached top
The other 3 fight for 2nd
I get punished for playing low
extend your list to top 5 and we have a deal.

SliK

Smash Journeyman
Ha tgm's videos are obviously ******** on purpose and i think hes ****ing with us lol are your really going to come to Nebraska?

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
luls, MikeFu.cko hahha

edit: omfg we posted at the same time?!!?
also, i watched actual footage of the guy and he doesnt seem that impressive, but he is supposedly 3rd best in houston if that even means anything. Im the worst in Nebraska btw, but ill still beat him :_)

P Diddy Smash

Smash Apprentice
who does this kid think he is, making his way into our thread
like hes actually good at this game, gtfo dude you dont stand
a chance against the best in omaha...

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
who does this kid think he is, making his way into our thread
like hes actually good at this game, gtfo dude you dont stand
a chance against the best in omaha...
well said mah dood...
so anyways, games tomorrow right? and secks. hasnt posed in 4ever, where that fool at?

edit: is anyone going to MSOP1?

Echo

Smash Champion
TGM from TX is coming up to omaha dec 22nd-27th. i want to decimate this horrible state. who is the top 3 in Ne?

They will get to taste my juice-y TGM combo
Well, I'm the best player around, and I'd be more than happy to play, especially with a Texan such as yourself :p and with the dates you've given, I'm assuming your going to be seeing family or something for christmas, so i'm sure you've got housing covered, but you'd be welcome to stay over at our place if we were to hold a smashfest here... but yeah, we can definetely play while you're down here. I look forward to it. :]

If you like, I can PM you the contact info you'll need, or if you have AIM, my s/n is ssbxecho.

oh and guys, I was hoping to keep alot of spam out of this thread so it doesnt get closed like the previous one lol... so try to cut back a bit, eh? also we might be playing here tomorrow after I get off work, we might not... we'll see...

updated the first post with 2 bigger smashfests, then... and I'll probably let you guys know more about the Lincoln tournament later tonight.

edit -
btw tyser they aren't ranked on the first page
he's right, they're not in any order... just however they randomly got put up there. Why, would you guys want to do something like that? I honestly dont know how people would get "ranked" though.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
lol while its true that mike is the best... u got to appreciate his modesty... lol!!!!! btw thanks tacoom for not even dropping my name!!! i figured i would have at least earned that much respect by now... o well...and as to how we would make rankings idk... have some sort of tournament... seems kind of pointless though

Echo

Smash Champion
Hey TGM I forgot to ask you what town you will be stayin in when you come to Nebraska... Omaha, me hopes...

and lol yeah I would normally be more modest... but people ahead of me had already posted about it, so it was already out there. plus I just feel like a jerk today :chuckle:

btw i put up my Wii # so PM me if you add me and i'll make sure to add you back.

Big Burn

Smash Lord
actually it sounds like wavelanding might still be in it... it does suck... who knows maybe there will be other advanced techniques to discover... but thats just me being overly optimistic

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
actually it sounds like wavelanding might still be in it... it does suck... who knows maybe there will be other advanced techniques to discover... but thats just me being overly optimistic
i dunno, ive heard that gimpy and alota other people arent able to WD so its probably not in... Im almost certain ppl are gonna discover random **** like a month after brawl comes out lol...
edit: there will be teleporting as advanced movement now.. krazy dbz **** ftw not really nubs

SliK

Smash Journeyman
I have to put out some optimism for brawl. I think its cool that there changing up the play style I mean hell we already have melee so why not get a new feel, and if it sucks hello online play for melee.

Uli

Smash Champion
i just want new characters and stages T_T
this TGM fellow has some wicked moves :D

macaroni pizza

Smash Journeyman
yeah for nov 3rd tourney.
its also a halo 3 tourney.
but thats not too important

glad to see i waz on the list........................thanks.............****........

:)

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
street fighter 4 = announced

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26655.html - teaser vid!!
that was ****in sexy :) i dun even like street fighter but oof.. also, u arent answering me on facebook for some reason so ill ask u here yulai... can u ask ur bros when spring class registration starts, i remember vao said something about november sometime? i need to know please...

Top Bottom