• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

Uli

Smash Champion
tyser go log in to e bruno log in as spring 08, then look at holds and registration, it should say a date, mein was nov 16, you have to go set up a appointment

i didnt get the chance to talk to them till nao

Echo

Smash Champion
I cant wait till I can poop people in Brawl... it'll be too good.

but while we're still into the whole Melee thing, i have an idea. What would you guys think about hosting our own little circuit around NE and IA? We could kick it off with Lincoln on the 3rd, then MTKD's tournament on the 16th, I'm sure I could find a venue for one as well, I dont know it just sounds like a fun idea, and if you guys would want to do a ranking system, we could use that for one as well... its up to you guys. Me and Secks. are about to play some games :]

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
Tyser go log in to E Bruno log in as Spring 08, then look at "Holds and Registration", it should say a date, mine was Nov 16, you have to go set up a appointment.

I didn't get the chance to talk to them till now
Thx a lot dood.... What classes are you taking next semester?

edit: Matt did the motha funkin hugs combo on me today, it was truly outragous.
Bair + Full Charged Blast = Hugs combo BTW

BEST THREAD IN THE NATION:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=121314

Don't go to Smashbros.com for your updates anymore... this is the new website (Jon found this first, Im just posting it):
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

The bestest:

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
I cant wait till I can poop people in Brawl... it'll be too good.

but while we're still into the whole Melee thing, i have an idea. What would you guys think about hosting our own little circuit around NE and IA? We could kick it off with Lincoln on the 3rd, then MTKD's tournament on the 16th, I'm sure I could find a venue for one as well, I dont know it just sounds like a fun idea, and if you guys would want to do a ranking system, we could use that for one as well... its up to you guys. Me and Secks. are about to play some games :]
Yo that sounds like a good idea Mikeage we should plan this out asap. Oh and SF4 FTW its gonna shut down the fighting game world and bring back 2d fighting games son

Leg10n

Smash Apprentice
Hey mike that's a great idea. I'll try to give you a call monday about Dec. 3rd. Peace

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Man flav don't get this thread banned too <_<. Hey echo im interested in the mini circuit. Pm me on how you want it to work and stuff. catchya later.

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
We need to hit some games/skins this weekend for sure, Ill kreep smash this week, I had to go to Matt's on Friday to beat up 20 kids, it was ****... I friggin Shined some fools off the level and Uair + Kneed some fools (in RL), you had to be there :smash:

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Sorry for the spam flavor flav on your thread <_< why am i making this public the world may never know

So echo let me know what you think. about the local circuit it was your idea but im just saying im interested in actually doing it.

Echo

Smash Champion
alright i updated the first post again. We are going to do the circuit idea, but i'm short on time right now, so if you have any questions just post them or PM me and I will get back to you tomorrow probably. I suggest looking over the system of the midwest circuit because we will be manipulating it :p

Fall, I added your tournament for December 1st on the first page so let me know if you find out anything else about it, or if something changes.

Tyser, I suggest you stop spamming my thread, if you need to do it, do it elsewhere.

also, theres a thread for the Lincoln tournament. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=122048

Fall

Smash Ace
Well I know everything I need but I figured its a little to early to make a new thread about it but I suppose I can. +o[\

Flavor_Flav

Smash Journeyman
Luls, I got 3 ban points by a fa.ggot fu.ck, but w/e... You guys gotta watch these videos... I got it from one of the Des Moines people who I dont know his real name (Used tag: YRU at the Des Moines tourny, has smashboards acc. Crimson):
http://youtube.com/watch?v=D6eLUP5K61Y
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AZdn2zfpuQU
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rj9P6Pnkp6U
http://youtube.com/watch?v=TG1BaT4CZXU
This is ****ing hilarious, well moderately hilarious I guess. Just watch it or Ill castrate you.

****, fools never post on this stupid thread no more... That is bogus, we gotta catch up to the Michigan people. o.O

kamikaze falco

Smash Lord
Quit spamming queers. not talking to you fall the flav dude that's banned :D and the nova fool and anybody else who spams. Checking 1st post....... ok ill talk to my crew about going to the family fun one.

dasaman

Smash Rookie
****it, my stupid *** other acc got banned because I called Kokichi a fa.ggot lol.
Flavor_flav
Asian_Flava
ssbxBacklash
AsianFlava
:( That is friggin krusty, Kokichi's such a fa.g.

edit: WTF?!!? Ive only spammed once on this thread... The rest was needed info...
Wait a sec. How in the **** did Nova get banned? He didnt even do anything...

T

There_will_be_SPAM

This **** is about to get epic... Let the spamming begin.

T

There_will_be_SPAM

Well, I only got 5 moar days til my acc. comes back, Ill just spam when it comes back I guess, I need moar posts.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Any more intentional spamming or alternate accounts to get around bans will result in permanent bans.

Echo

Smash Champion
Yeah, we're trying have a useful and productive thread here, I'm not exactly happy to come back and see a page full of spam...

...not to say that all spam is bad, but this is ridiculous.

Ech0

Smash Rookie
Fine... geez.. I guess if Phanna said it lol.. Still krusty though.
Large text isnt spamming rite? Because I guess that's what Im gonna be doing from now on to make it look ugly.

Top Bottom