• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol...the reason poker is far more complex than chess is actually pretty simple. It seems counterintuitive because chess is ONLY about the skill of the player. But the reason poker is actually a more complex game: in chess there's always a correct play based on the layout of the board. It's just a contest of figuring out the correct play. In poker, there is no "correct" play. The best play depends on hundreds of variables that continuously change.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Is anyone watching the ultimate fighter this season? Last episode was good, some dood got cut real bad. A lot of blood, it was pretty sweet. Another got his nose shattered, and like 3 people got knocked out.

I never saw the BJ Penn and Silva fights, what were the results of those? I'm assuming they both won easily?

resTy

Smash Champion
Pain n Selva don't fight till this weekend.

And I saw a little of TUF.
That broken face was fuckin ugly.
It was almost downside up, rofl.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Yeah, some dude I didn't really like lost tonight so that's a plus. What's worse is he lost by triangle. Lolllll

1-0 Chuck. Suck it tito, although i don't really care for chuck either, I hate tito more.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
yo ian if I use the conditional moves does that make me a ***** or are you using them too

i think devon's an idiot
it's my first time playing chess in 2 years

KyloWinter

Smash Ace
I use conditional moves if I can guess what you are gonna do next and know what I wanna do in response.

It's my 2nd time playing chess in 3 years biotch

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Mo's gamertag is now Moan. It won't be changed until Moan can stop complaining and moaning when gay **** happens. Moan also can't moan when we play singles instead of teams.

Besides that I think we should do a tourney. You pick out of a hat twice. the first time will be three different choices. Low tier, middle tier, and high tier. Low tier includes bottom and low, middle is self explanatory, and high is high and top.

The 2nd time you draw will decide where you are in the bracket. You have to play as the char that you pick throughout the whole entire tourney. No johns.

Or someone can mm my roy.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
Mo's gamertag is now Moan. It won't be changed until Moan can stop complaining and moaning when gay **** happens. Moan also can't moan when we play singles instead of teams.

Besides that I think we should do a tourney. You pick out of a hat twice. the first time will be three different choices. Low tier, middle tier, and high tier. Low tier includes bottom and low, middle is self explanatory, and high is high and top.

The 2nd time you draw will decide where you are in the bracket. You have to play as the char that you pick throughout the whole entire tourney. No johns.

Or someone can mm my roy.
lolzal

if your going to incorporate that much luck into it why not just hold a brawl tourney
it'll be a lot less hat pulling and people will still walk out with a "I can't believe I got that shafted" attitude

i might give it a shot though

Echo

Smash Champion
Tournaments are weak... last time we tried to do something different for a tournament... we ended up just doing a bracket with everyone anyway. That and theres probably only going to be like 6 people.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Actually, i pulled out some records.

Mo your name NEO! has 1647 hrs clocked on it... that is nerd, absolute nerd.

While i do play this game alot, you guys played this game WAY more than i did back in the day. I just play it more now. In fact if i hadn't recently borrowed dave's setup you play just about as much as me, i only play mostly at davids/sometimes mexis.

Case closed.

Realistically i was joking about a tourney. I wouldn't really want to hold a tournament with just NE people. It holds no point.

People won't mm my falcon falco or marth though, cept maybe devon and david.

Top Bottom