• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Omaha Weekly Smashfests

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
lol @ anyone playing it more than someone who plays it by themselves! I've never done that. Literally, since 2004 I've NEVER done that.

Anyone else watching The Masters? I think this is the first time I've ever watched golf before

resTy

Smash Champion
That wouldn't be a fair contest.
You can change the speeds and in turn, last it out.
Only way is if you have somebody else do it for you.
Someone needs to go find some fat chicks now.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
I would think for best athlete we'd have to do this.

Race
Wrestle
find out lb for lb who is the strongest in squat, bench, and possibly shoulder press.

How would we determine competitive intelligence?

Unless your talking about technical skill as an athlete like football routes etc.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I would think for best athlete we'd have to do this.

Race
Wrestle
find out lb for lb who is the strongest in squat, bench, and possibly shoulder press.

How would we determine competitive intelligence?
sounds like fun i know i won't win pound for pound in anything except maybe a race
not too sure about the intelligence but i think i got ian on the ropes in chess
i'm mindgaming a psychology major (is that right)

also i'm reading a new manga called Psyren i think it could be legit but it also looks like it's going to be a long series

resTy

Smash Champion
You guys should read Beelzebub.
The manga is newish (one year).
It's action packed and has that Yu Yu Hakusho vibe except Beelzebub is actually good.
It's funny and if you like main characters always winning, this is the manga for you.
I'm pretty sure you guys would enjoy it.

resTy

Smash Champion
This one is different.
The baby is the son of the Demon King and Oga, the main character, is the most evilest badass on the planet or something. The baby is only attracted to the most heartless of individuals so Oga is stuck taking care of Baby Beel. He is kind of forced into taking care of Baby Beel because if he is further than 15 meters and 8 centimeters away from the baby, he will die. The manga is a great mix of humor and cool, one-sided action sequences.

Note: There is no anime of this . . . yet.

Uli

Smash Champion
im glad tu luv ru ended i read it all and kept up for some reason >_>
beelzbub is the greatest thing to come out in a while

people must be bored around here?? (random events)

resTy

Smash Champion
As bad as it is, I'm playing Yu-Gi-Oh.
$100 on pieces of cardboard with pictures on it per week.
It's fucking the stupidest shit in the world but I can't stop.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
As bad as it is, I'm playing Yu-Gi-Oh.
$100 on pieces of cardboard with pictures on it per week.
It's fucking the stupidest shit in the world but I can't stop.
I was able to stop
you just have to go to tourneys with decks you made with a "theme" that you did for fun and when you get your *** kicked by someone using 24 cards on turn 2 to hit you with 6800 lp damage you will quit burn your cards and curse the egyptian gods

resTy

Smash Champion
My Exodia Deck atm is kind of balls but extremely inconsistent.
The deck is a potential FTK; if I don't win in 3 turns MAX, I lose.
I'm working on a Ritual Deck atm.
I decided that I'm only making gimmicky decks because those top tier decks are a dime a dozen.
Mad whack and mad boring.
Kinda like playing Falco, Sheik, Marth and/or Fox in Melee.

MaJiK

Smash Ace
I decided that I'm only making gimmicky decks because those top tier decks are a dime a dozen.
tyser you may be asian but your better than Yu Gi Oh
you and uli should burn each others cards

adhdsoad

Smash Lord
Everyone around here play Yugioh, the scene is huge. There's a place like 10 minutes from my house that hold $1,000 tournies like every month, and gets national attention all the time.

If you play your cards right you could be making a lot of money. (pun definitely intended)

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
I didnt know ppl still played Yu Gi Oh.

Ian $100 spelling bee MM?

Btw theres more construction on smashboards than I see on a typical day drivin around Omaha wtf..

FaceLoran

Smash Champion
It's an HP. I paid $200 for it and I'm financing the other $500. It's got 2 2.2gig HD's, 4gb RAM, 500 gig HD, and maybe most importantly a 17inch monitor so plenty of room for poker tables.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
3 turn Exodia deck that is very risky, don't you have cards like Gravity Bind, Limit Area B, and Exodius the ultimate Forbidden God in there? And if you are trying to make a Ritual deck, get yourself some Advance Ritual Arts and some Demise, King of Armageddon in there with a Lycanthrope in there. Top tier decks scare me when I go up against them cause of their **** speed.

resTy

Smash Champion
This Exodia Deck is basically the standard Exodia Deck that everybody is starting to make.
It focuses heavily on Dragons.
Having those cards you listed will slow down it's draw power since it's built for OTK.
It's all or nothing on this mofo xD It's pretty fun.

And I'm running a Relinquished Deck.
Gonna see how it works for a while.
Will tweak it when the time comes.
I need DAD in a minute -_-

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
This Exodia Deck is basically the standard Exodia Deck that everybody is starting to make.
It focuses heavily on Dragons.
Having those cards you listed will slow down it's draw power since it's built for OTK.
It's all or nothing on this mofo xD It's pretty fun.

And I'm running a Relinquished Deck.
Gonna see how it works for a while.
Will tweak it when the time comes.
I need DAD in a minute -_-
I'll **** that Exodia deck if I play you son, i just need to focus on your hand and take you out quick before you draw all 5 cards. And for some reason with my schryno deck or if it is my playing style if the game goes on for too long and i have a good hand, i can punish people pretty badly don't know why and I know a website you can buy cards for good prices the only drawback is that you have to buy a total of $7 or more worth of stuff if you are interested.

resTy

Smash Champion
I wouldn't doubt it if you do **** it.
This deck loses to scrub decks all the time because as I've said before, it's very inconsistent.
The deck is all about luck; literally zero skill is necessary to play it, which is why I built it.
Also, if you didn't already realize, this Exodia Deck never ever deals damage; strictly about draws.
If you did your homework and looked up the deck, you would understand what I'm talking about... bitch

EDIT: I edited "bitch" in there, bitch.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
3 turn Exodia deck that is very risky, don't you have cards like Gravity Bind, Limit Area B, and Exodius the ultimate Forbidden God in there? And if you are trying to make a Ritual deck, get yourself some Advance Ritual Arts and some Demise, King of Armageddon in there with a Lycanthrope in there. Top tier decks scare me when I go up against them cause of their **** speed.
Lawl. Exodius, the Ultimate Forbidden God.

Top Bottom