• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Once Upon a ****... A Gainesville Tournament Story.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
mink, how much room is in ur car? i'll only go with u if there's room for MVD so we can get sktar teams practice!

although

u have to remember gas for me to get to orlando and back is like 40 bucks, so only going up there with mvd means im paying 20 bucks in gas already, then ur gas money

meanwhile, if i decide to megabus, i can now fill my car all the way up, making gas ~10 bucks per person

soooo blerg

mink why dont u do megabus with us?

i can def. get a wii screen of my own by this and we can play on the way up!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'll tell you why.

Because if i megabus, i'm not in control of my own time frame of leaving and i have to pay 12$.
Whereas if i drive everyone in my car pays <10$ and we get to leave when we want.

Also i don't have to pay for a ride there, since everyone will be paying my gas and honestly i can't afford to spend the extra cash.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
welll, i dont wana spend the extra gas money if i can help it, so if i can fill my car to orlando, i will

if i can't for whatever reason, i'll let u know soon

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol. Me and Tommy will be taking the teams. Funny when others think otherwise lol
me and hrnut thought otherwise the last time you guys went to NLL :awesome:

lol just playing around. why am i even posting in here I'll be out of the time zone during this tourney

True Blue

Smash Lord
We learned our mistakes. I am getting better, and the more better I get. The less tommy has to carry me lol. Plus as I stated before we will still take it since you won't be in the same timezone lmao. Nah but next time we will get ya. That WF's match that we almost brought back!

True Blue

Smash Lord
No it's because I hate seeing people play ****ty and easy characters. lol. Unless they legit-ly like them. Which is why every MK main I play I asked them why they chose MK. And if they say "Because he's the best" I say "Man what a *****." lol

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
No it's because I hate seeing people play ****ty and easy characters. lol. Unless they legit-ly like them. Which is why every MK main I play I asked them why they chose MK. And if they say "Because he's the best" I say "Man what a *****." lol
I hate seeing people play runaway, keepaway, and lame in fighting games. However, I don't complain about it because they are strategies in the game and if they work you gotta get around it. I can understand that plight in casual play but in competitive play, there's no holds barred. Do what you can to get the win.

Also, regarding Dedede, he's more of a linear character rather than an easy character. He only dominates against bad characters. He's not even that good. He's a pain to fight no doubt I won't argue that but he is easy to break down.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Awesome!

But remember ur a player 1st n a pr member 2nd.

Its all about enjoying the experience 1st and everything else comes 2nd.

:sonic:

:phone:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
post edited in light of awals advice.

Its only fitting that my first tourney as a pr member is at gainsville where i played my first tourney.

Top Bottom